Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Hi peeps,
I have been using this phone for five months and it works perfectly as the day I bought it. No any issues. It heats a very little. Actually there is no heat. It gets slightly warm when using heavily. Super phone actually. Camera, display, internet, call quality, sounds all are great. I got installed "poweramp" app and now the music is excellent. In addition I have installed "bizcard manager", "Handcent sms", "Automatic call recorder-Global effect" which are really awesome apps. No any worries actually. No need to install software updates because the phone is perfect. All the rest of the things can be obtained by the apps in the play store. So i must say that software update is not needed at all. Some who have installed software update repent on having some issues. For eg- fast draining battery. The original software version (android 4.1.2 jelly bean) is really very good. Before buying, I was alittle bit reluctant about this device because this is not as popular as the original s2. But now I love to have this phone. I think the only big difference between S2 and S2 plus is the internal memory. But it's not a problem to me because I am not a heavy user. However the user can expand the memory via a micro SD card. There are alot of apps in the play store. They are so impressive. Really an excellent phone. For those who like this phone, I would like to say, buy it..without thinking for a second time. Remember to buy only an original samsung phone fron a reliable store...
Regards...

• 2014-02-12 18:45
  • IWRQ

this is super modle phone from samsang

• 2014-02-12 17:33
  • bE8@

> In reply to hanxgh @ 2014-02-10 11:26 from SsG5 - click to readThanks for your support . Actually Samsung is not yet disclosing it's update schedule for s2 plus and other phones . Though other manufacturers.Galaxy Grand is little older and cheaper than s2 plus,but since it became popular than s2 plus,Samsung is ignoring S2 plus . though s2 plus is better than galaxy grand,
Hence I request all s2 plus owners to write/ discus and keep this column alive,so that Samsung will be forced /compelled to update this very good phone to kitkat 4.4.2 level.
Thanks once again for your support.

• 2014-02-12 11:44
  • YMkk

Iam using this phone since one month...I'm satisfied with it...it is really a good phone in this price...but it should be updated to kitkat samsung is Ignoring the users s2 plus bcz s3 mini is cheaper than s2 plus and they are upgrading it...they should upgrade s2 plus....and by the 4.2.2 is working almost f9 but battery drops quickly while playing games other thanot its almost f9..

• 2014-02-11 14:55
  • KII}

I got this phone last weekend...perfect phone within the budget...size and photo quality is superb...a good choice at this range....

• 2014-02-11 13:08
  • RK62

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-02-07 02:32 from YMkj - click to readTotally agree with you, S3 is now upgraded to 4.3 and samsung grand got 4.2.2, but sii plus believed not to get update this year.

• 2014-02-10 11:26
  • SsG5

I have had this phone for a few months now and quite like it. I'm not a heavy user of apps so it suits me okay. The battery charge does drop quickly when using apps so need to keep it charged. Takes good photos.

• 2014-02-10 11:08
  • uNee

Hi,
Everybody Pl . note,maximum s2 plus users should write/discuss in this column . Otherwise Samsung people will think s2 plus users are not interested in the phone . And hence there is less chances of s2 plus getting jb 4.4.2 kitkat update . so maximum No . of people should write in this column.

• 2014-02-10 02:28
  • YMkj

Hi how r u r fiends I taken new phone s2 plus some time hanigaing skype call to phone that reason tell me

• 2014-02-07 21:18
  • nx@$

Please I want to ask about the software, When can I update it to any newest software?? I'm feeling bored from this one.

• 2014-02-07 03:53
  • fvUq

> In reply to sdf @ 2014-02-05 15:43 from M}ZR - click to readHi,Pl . note at the time of s2 plus launch jb kitkat was nowhere in sight . so question of jb kitkat update at that time did not arise . But now today's latest info . in Sammons mobile site,it is mentioned that s3 mini will be updated to jb kitkat . S3 mini is launched earlier than s2 plus and is cheaper than s2 plus . This info I am reading for 2nd time at least . earlier news was there that galaxy grand (cheaper than s2 plus)and galaxy s advance (Older than S2 plus),also will be updated . But s2 plus is not mentioned anytime . so I feel Samsung is ignoring S2 plus owners.

• 2014-02-07 02:32
  • Oticho.sami@gmail.co
  • Rating0

Hello I am using this product it is very important for me but the Wireless Network is not working properly Specially WI-Fi is not Open(On) why it can't pleas tell me the solution.thank you!!

• 2014-02-05 19:19
  • S0u8

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-02-03 13:53 from YMk0 - click to readwas it said that we would get it?

• 2014-02-05 15:43
  • M}ZR

> In reply to kevin77 @ 2014-02-03 13:02 from SsG5 - click to readS2 plus will not get official jb kitkat 4.4.2 update? . Will any body inform . Samsung has cheated us.

• 2014-02-03 13:53
  • YMk0

> In reply to kevin77 @ 2014-02-03 13:02 from SsG5 - click to readHallo,
Will you please clarify how to flash in detail since I am not that conversant with mobile.
Thanks in advance.

• 2014-02-03 13:49
  • YMk0

> In reply to chutu @ 2014-02-02 18:12 from 6Q3v - click to readwell you can you can flash your mobile ROM and install cyanogenMod 10.2

• 2014-02-03 13:02
  • SsG5

Hi, how are you? Can anyone tell me is it possible to instal android kitkat on galaxy s2 plus. Am buy it from saudi arabia.

Kindly reply me.

• 2014-02-02 18:12
  • 6Q3v

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-02-02 02:18 from YMkj - click to readOK, thank you very much, I will go to Samsung service center.

• 2014-02-02 17:42
  • g8${

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-31 14:21 from sr35 - click to readI think update depend on from which country you bought the phone . As in your case phone is not getting updated while your cousins phone is updated which she had locally purchased . I suggest you better go to nearest service Centre they will help you.

• 2014-02-02 02:18
  • YMkj

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-01-29 13:27 from YMkj - click to readWell, that is the problem, my cousin has this phone, bought it in my city maybe one month earlier than me and she got that update.. and I bought my phone from Poland and I can't get that update.. Is that update depending on from which country my phone is or where am I using it? If you understand what I mean :)

• 2014-01-31 14:21
  • sr35
Total of 1852 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.