Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

Dear Sazy/Girl and other s2 plus owners.
Sorry for delay in reply . Actually I had forgotten site and path to send mail directly to Samsung . I had visited the site 3-4 months back . hence I had lost track.
Here is site & path.
117 f facial s2 plus site./ Overview/samsung/----. Samsung.com/levant/support.
In support there will be three options.
1) email support.
2) phone support
3) suggestions to CEOs Office.
You can send each mails to any one as per your choice.
I am sending mail soon for jb kitkat 4.4 up gradation.
I hope you have got it correct. I request everybody to
Pl . do write mails positively to put pressure on samsung.
Thanks.

• 2014-02-26 16:58
  • YMkj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-24 20:00 from XMBQ - click to readthe device has totally 8 gb memory capacity but its divided ... 4gb for the operation system and 4 gb for ur files and apps..so what u really have available is 4gbs...

• 2014-02-25 21:29
  • xvRx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-24 21:30 from IT@} - click to readit seems that 4.2.2 is not given by ur provider...maybe u will get it soon ..the update was released already

• 2014-02-25 21:27
  • xvRx

> In reply to haque @ 2014-02-24 18:46 from K2Gq - click to readThis device is not in the official Samsung list of the devices which will get kit kat ...so 99 % will remain with 4.2.2..always u can get not official updated from developers' sites (custom rom)

• 2014-02-25 21:24
  • xvRx

Hy there plz tell me how to upgrade s2 plus to 4.2.2 ? Anyone tell me plz ?
When I connected to the kies it says the latest update have already been installed
How can I update it to 4.2.2 ? Need help plz

• 2014-02-24 21:30
  • IT@}

my s 2 plus shows only 4 gb memory card .. but internal sd card doesnt show wht can i do some 1 plz help

• 2014-02-24 20:00
  • XMBQ

when we will get android os kitkat for this s2 plus phone???please do something samsung.kitkat os surely deserve this phone.

• 2014-02-24 18:46
  • K2Gq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-23 11:09 from 6Qvf - click to readmy friend u r a bit confused ..I9500 is the galaxy S4 and not S2 plus ....

• 2014-02-23 23:14
  • xvRx

> In reply to Suresh @ 2014-02-23 15:55 from 0BRx - click to readi wonder what is ur operation system on ur pc and can't recognise the driver of the phone ... do u have an original "authentic" copy of ur operation system on ur pc? Pls check it ....

• 2014-02-23 23:11
  • xvRx

> In reply to himal @ 2014-02-23 02:44 from KcZn - click to readJust check the qualities of the apps u have installed ... and from where u have downloaded them ... also from settings >>>> application manager check how many apps r "running" at back stage ... Remember the phone has 1 GB Ram.... "heavy" apps + touch wiz 5 its the best combination to make ur phone lags

• 2014-02-23 23:06
  • xvRx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-23 11:09 from 6Qvf - click to readI could not connect this mobile to PC.My PC is not recoganizing the device.When I plug to computer it says to insert CD.But shop keeper says no need of CD to install CDC (?).I send to SAMSUNG Techno care .But no use.Still I can not trasnfer any file from pc to device.I fed up with this

• 2014-02-23 15:55
  • 0BRx

> In reply to sazy @ 2014-02-22 06:48 from KIGP - click to readok what version of galaxy s2 plus u have is it Gt-I9105P or Gt-I9500 ? i when i connected to kies it says the latest update have already been instaled but its 4.2.2 what should i do ?

• 2014-02-23 11:09
  • 6Qvf

> In reply to sazy @ 2014-02-22 06:47 from KIGP - click to readHow to instal jelly bean
4.3 in s2 plus

• 2014-02-23 08:55
  • KII7

i boughr thiz nice 4n last wk..awesme 4n,does nt hve any issue yet..i recommend thiz 4n to evry one..battery,camera,frnt cam are vry gd.smooth touch..bst per4mnce 4n that i hve evr used

• 2014-02-23 07:44
  • iwpx

I bought this mobile before 1 month but now it have always problem now. sometime this mobile is hang up after that can not open without remove the battery so how can Isolve this problem for my mobile?

• 2014-02-23 02:56

• 2014-02-23 02:53
  • KcZn

I have this mobile.I bought it before 1 month but now sometime mobile is hang up. when it hang cannot open even switch off. need to remove battery so how can Isolve my problem?

• 2014-02-23 02:44
  • KcZn

> In reply to saif @ 2014-02-22 16:40 from KIp@ - click to readDevice : made in Vietnam
Battery: made in Vietnam/Korea/China
The rest accessories included in the box Made in Vietnam/Korea/China .. that means can be from one of these countries depending on the market place

• 2014-02-22 21:34
  • xvRx

The phone is the best in "value for money". For a mid range phone i think it's form the best choices. Highly recommended.I have the 4.2.2 for almost a month and works smoothly. The battery lasts 1.5 days with medium use and 1 day with heavy use.I am totally satisfied from this phone as second device (Note II is my primary)...What i don't understand is why so many people complain about updates ...Guys never think that if u get the latest update ur phone will be faster or better....(read what happened to SIII when got the update of 4.3).. if ur phone works fine with the version it has; no need to update it to the latest.I am not defending Samsung.... Samsung should give 4.4.2 while silently there is an agreement of 18 months support at updates... but while my device works fine with this i do not feel the need to update it .As for the people who didn't get the 4.2.2 yet Samsung is not responsible but the company providers u r subscribed at ...

• 2014-02-22 21:27
  • xvRx

i have a glaxy s2 plus. is this mobile made in china ? plz update me.

• 2014-02-22 16:40
  • KIp@
Total of 1907 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.