Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

i am gonna buy this phone next week . is thre any advice.. (manu).. i am a sri lankan. :)

• 2014-01-15 18:16
  • w9K9

> In reply to Danyal @ 2014-01-15 02:12 from fBhn - click to readme too !!!!!

• 2014-01-15 16:46
  • Ntgp

Hi friends, I have been using this phone for 3 months and this is what I feel about this device.
The phone is actually very good for its price ( in sri lanka, around Rs. 39,000/=
The display(The glass is Gorilla glass though it is not mentioned), Sound quality, call quality and the volume, finishing, screen resolution, application support, games performance, internet speed, camera and video quality are actually very good. Apart from these positive features, I found some minor issues.
Cons.
1. sound of the music player lacks a little bit bass( but good and very clear. Could have been better)
2. Unable to send very long SMS messages.(we cannot send an SMS message if it exceeds the total number of characters of 3 SMS messages(160×3) We have send such long messages in mms format because it automatically turns into mms format) So we have to send such a SMSes as a seperate sms messages. Dont worry there is a solution.
3. Unable to receive business cards from nokia phones ( contact numbers via .vcf format. Don't worry. There is a solution.
4. Unlike in nokia phones,The alarm clock does not work if we turn the phone off.
Theses are the major priblems I found in my s2 plus. Don't worry there are solutions for all the above problems.
For the sms issue there is an app in the play store called "Handcent sms" Using this app we can send long sms messages.
For the business card receiving issue, we can install the app "bizcard manager" app available in play store.
We can activate aircraft mode for the alarm clock issue but we cannot switch the phone off.
So considering all these things, though this has some minor issues we can overcome them.. so I can say that this is an excellent phone..

• 2014-01-15 16:20
  • IWSg

> In reply to Danyal @ 2014-01-15 02:12 from fBhn - click to readme to have the same problem !!!!!!
im from Egypt. ....hope someone helping us

• 2014-01-15 15:51
  • Ntgp

Android 4.2.2 Updates for Galaxy S2 Plus (I9105) is Still not Available in Pakistan, What Can I Do? Any Body Help Plz!

• 2014-01-15 02:12
  • fBhn

> In reply to gha88 @ 2014-01-13 09:43 from SsG5 - click to readhow many MB update to jelly bean4.2.2??it large files??

• 2014-01-14 17:04
  • KZ8M

can anyone pls tell me when will jelly bean 4.2.2 be available for s2 plus in india???? and i also heard that s2 plus will bw gwting 4.4... hope it come soon.

• 2014-01-14 16:28
  • utVr

• 2014-01-14 16:26
  • utVr

> In reply to GUY7076 @ 2014-01-01 14:29 from KZ8M - click to readIf the update is not available OTA, that means it 's not available on kies.

• 2014-01-13 09:43
  • SsG5

> In reply to hmmm @ 2014-01-03 17:54 from PF5p - click to readL live in Jordan, and there is no update yet, i am frustrated, it seems that Arab countries are the last to get this update :(

• 2014-01-13 09:40
  • SsG5

guys can anyone tell abt Samsung s2 plus where it is available...I want to buy this phone...

• 2014-01-13 06:45
  • n1H7

Hi, I have a problem. When I send a contact number from my nokia phone as a business card(vcf), it doesn't receive to my s2 plus. But the delivery report comes to my nokia as "delivered". I think this problem is common to Android phones. What can I do for that? Any special app to install?

• 2014-01-12 15:47
  • IWR0

guys which is better to buy?
samsung galaxi s2 plus or s3 mini or sony xperia M

• 2014-01-12 04:57
  • NraG

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-01-06 11:47 from YMkj - click to readSorry to tell u that 4.2.2 is last update for s2+

• 2014-01-11 22:25
  • rAUf

What I do???My phone Galaxy s2 plus ... when it is in the Arabic language and enter the studio show me this message "android process media" and closes the studio ... this always happens to me ... Please, I want the right solution

• 2014-01-11 21:29
  • Letq

> In reply to ALI @ 2014-01-10 18:10 from 6QvN - click to readman, do not spend anymore money with that phone, it's a factory problem, Be smart and buy another phone, Take care

• 2014-01-11 19:45
  • 3cd$

my samsung s2 plus shutdown by it self when i am not using the phone i had tried every solution to it but it keeps shutting down...
full motherboard change and reinstalling the software but all in vain it keeps shutting down..
any body had a solution to it....
plzzz tell me!!!

• 2014-01-10 18:10
  • 6QvN

Try this other download link for Framaroot.... http://d-h.st/vSq

Thanks!

• 2014-01-10 17:57
  • 0ZET

> In reply to jake @ 2014-01-10 15:59 from 0kIx - click to readThe easy way to root S2 plus is using Framaroot applications... download the apk here http://dl.xda-developers.com/a...ot-1.8.1.apk

Procedure:
1. Run the framaroot apk on your phone
2. Select install Super SU
3. from the list of exploit select either Sam, Frodo, Legolas and Aragorn
4. Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
5. Click OK to reboot your device and that's it ur S2 plus is now rooted.

To check if ur device is really rooted... download root checker apk...

After rooting ur device u can now use Link 2 SD applications to tranfer applications to SD Cards.

• 2014-01-10 17:39
  • 0ZET

does anybody know how to root samsung 19105?

• 2014-01-10 15:59
  • 0kIx
Total of 1803 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.