Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

Which phone is the best? I am between s2 plus ,s3 and s4 mini,s3 mini VE or if you have another suggestion .I want a phone that you can hear it easy when it rings,and the speaker is good.I don't want it to get warms every time I talk(via 2G )or just sending messages.I don't play often games.
I prefer that battery can stay standby for a long time.(with low usage only some calls and texts).I prefer also for the phone to have a led indicator but as i see most of the phones don't have it is okay.
What is your opinion?

• 2014-08-19 15:16
  • mZxf

After the phone is updated to version 4.2.2 ..does the camera have new features ? like HDR? multiple photos?

• 2014-08-17 15:56
  • 3pSU

Does it have HDR?

• 2014-08-17 02:32
  • dWB1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-15 14:54 from SjuZ - click to readThis s2 plus is nicer that s4 mini. And also heats less(actually no heating at all even in heavy usage). No any lag. Battery is also very good. I didnt have any problem in typing messages. If u like you can go for it without any hesitation. s2 plus is a great phone.

• 2014-08-15 19:40
  • IWSC

> In reply to manu @ 2014-08-15 04:13 from IWSN - click to readI really want to buy this phone but I am thinking of it's shape..it it like s4 mini? I like to write my messages with one hand.(hand size : around 16cm)
and the second it's the speakers and the ring levels are below average..

• 2014-08-15 14:54
  • SjuZ

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-08-14 13:48 from YMk0 - click to readI totally agree with you. This is the best mobile i have used so far. Definitely s2 PLUS.

• 2014-08-15 04:13
  • IWSN

> In reply to hashan @ 2014-08-13 01:50 from teuV - click to readPl.do not misguide people.your piece may have problem then u take it to service centre. Of course some region may not have yet received 4.2.2 upgrade but that does not mean this phone is bad. This phone is quite good only samsung is not giving 4.4.2 jb kitkat update and also not bothered to give 4.2.2 update to all regions.butbthis phone is worth buying.

• 2014-08-14 13:48
  • YMk0

What would you buy ? this or iphone 4s ?

• 2014-08-14 12:09
  • dMZx

> In reply to hashan @ 2014-08-13 01:50 from teuV - click to readdont do false comments

• 2014-08-14 06:56
  • IWRv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-12 21:08 from i84L - click to readExcellent phone. Go for it. I used the NFC version of this phone. Features are excellent. Display is superb. Colour collaboration is pretty good. Images appear like real to be thankful for the display and GPU. Battery life is also pretty good. Does not get heated so much when compared to original s2. Almost on par with galaxy s3. Many high end games could be played without any lag. The only problem is the lack of file manager. I used international version. Made by samsung. This was the best touch screen phone i have used so far.

• 2014-08-13 12:23
  • IWT8

Guys I hv been using this phn for abt 5 months. Anyone do not buy this phn its not worth it.its so laggy and u dont get even the 4.2.2 update.this phn is a failure. Build quality is so bad.u cant even play most wanted. Brodcom chipset is a shit.internel memory is so low.although camera is at its best.phn freezes literally every time.it has a ppi of 217 for a 4.3inch screen thats horrible. If u r going to buy this just buy the iphone 4s.

• 2014-08-13 01:50
  • teuV

> In reply to stefany @ 2014-08-12 17:40 from pVXg - click to readHi can you please make a review here in comment after you buy it? :) cn you tell me how long battery can stay standby (on low usage) ? i heard around 2-3 days!

• 2014-08-12 21:08
  • i84L

> In reply to sdk @ 2014-08-11 18:00 from YMkk - click to readthanks for quick answer,this is good phone actualy,and I gonna buy it :)

• 2014-08-12 17:40
  • pVXg

> In reply to Miss Iza @ 2014-07-25 05:00 from KZ8D - click to readI like thi mobile very nice.

• 2014-08-12 17:06
  • m1PJ

> In reply to stefany @ 2014-08-10 07:43 from SHpv - click to readThis is good phone with good quality audio and camera functions and some features though less than original s2
No ring volume is not that bad but not loud also . However this phone is already declared obsolete by samaung itself so forget any upgrade and I think its manufacturing is also stopped by samsung. Now decision is yours.

• 2014-08-11 18:00
  • YMkk

Pls,guys,help me,I want a good phone with good camera,I have low budget and I like this unit,but how is the ring quality,somewhere I read that the ring of this unit is very low.I like other phone - s3 mini ve 8200.how is its performance,compare with s2 plus,camera quality and ring value,pls help!

• 2014-08-10 07:43
  • SHpv

> In reply to Alexios @ 2014-08-05 08:25 from JE9H - click to readSamsung has literally cheated s2 plus customers.first quality of audio and photo not at par with original s2.Also some features like Usb otg or tv out are absent.In addition to it, Samsung declared this phone as Obselete within three months from its launch.
So we can safely ssy that Samsung has practically cheated all s2 plus customers and taken us for ride.

• 2014-08-05 09:35
  • YMk4

Is Samsung cheating at as? No kitKat version for this mobile and they produce so many lowrange smartphones with this version.... just ridiculous..

• 2014-08-05 08:25
  • JE9H

> In reply to hakim nizami @ 2014-08-03 16:46 from KhZh - click to readTo update ur current Andriod version,
Setting > More > About device.
The first option Update Software.

To c ur current version,
Setting > More - About device.
The 6th option is Android Version.

• 2014-08-04 17:25
  • KcWm
Total of 1906 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.