Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

I live in india.I brought this phone from saudi arabia..when i was try to update 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 it says already been installed..wht I do .reply plz..

• 2014-06-21 18:45
  • 2Tb}

I want to ask whether samsung s2 plus or samsung s plus is better? thanks.

• 2014-06-21 13:50
  • KZ8Q

> In reply to Abanoub Kamal @ 2014-06-21 08:53 from fkNq - click to readMost probably not. As Samsung has already declared this phone as obsolete. But let us wait for some time to see if any updates are coming later.

• 2014-06-21 13:34
  • YMkm

please help is this phone will be updated to 4.3 or not

• 2014-06-21 08:53
  • fkNq

Hi, Habo and Dante t
Why you people do not install the two apps. 1)Battery Doctor and 2)Clean Master. Both the apps are free.and will help to maintain the speed of this beautiful phone I.e. s2 plus. Give it a try for 15-20 days and If you are unsatisfied you can unstall them any time.But this should solve your problem.
All the Best.

• 2014-06-20 20:34
  • YMkn

its a Perfect Mobile with the HD CAMERA and im using it from last 12 months. in 1 year i was face only 2 or 3 time hanging problm due to SKYP other vs its so fast for the net and batery timing is also good and b4 that i was nokia user now i will say googbye nokia

• 2014-06-19 14:23
  • JFDG

> In reply to dante t @ 2014-06-19 10:14 from 0TEf - click to readI agree with you ...it was awesome phon but now aftre a year of used lt becomes very very slow and hanging alot. ..everything too slow ...even battery very bad now I charge it 2-3 times a day -_-

• 2014-06-19 11:52
  • N3G@

> In reply to Akki @ 2014-06-18 23:21 from v{ZA - click to readthat is true, i had experience with lot of Samsung devices and if it pass a year or more they become so slowly in every app or system or lagging, battery f...ed up, nothing works. Seriously, i will change in HTC or put some money more for IOS apple.

• 2014-06-19 10:14
  • 0TEf

i am going to buy this phone anyone tell me is this good for heavy games plz rell...

• 2014-06-19 09:39
  • uZaU

I have been using this phone for last 13 months and let me tell you this phone is a piece of shit..I had HTC before this n I regret the day I bought this phone..it slows down..starts lagging..hangs a lot..u can not use the storage coz if u fill it up ur phone becomes very slow..even to make a call i have to wait for atleast 5 seconds for the dialler to open..i am selling this phone and would love to buy moto G..

• 2014-06-18 23:21
  • v{ZA

best phone ever, its amazing all features, awesome.....

• 2014-06-17 06:20
  • tSm4

Best Phone ever i seen

• 2014-06-16 20:59
  • 2Zi{

Is this s2 plus good bcz I want to buy it what do u advice me ?

• 2014-06-16 20:09
  • fvD{

> In reply to jeeth @ 2014-06-12 19:32 from uuZj - click to readS2 plus is already updated in india from jb 4.1.2 to jb 4.2.2 few months back.But update to jb kitkat 4.4.2 is not done by Samsung.

• 2014-06-15 15:16
  • YMkn

Damge Disply Body so i want Disply body can i need this.......

• 2014-06-15 09:03
  • uv%4

Samsung Galaxy s2 Plus as a mid range device this the best set.Cause charging back up, Display , Gorilla Glass protection, Camera, Design, User Interface are really good. And It is not a gaming set but if u r want to use a basic android device i think this is the best device. Thank You

• 2014-06-14 10:13
  • tjJv

This phone has no update in india

• 2014-06-12 19:32
  • uuZj

I used this phone for 7 months but i had to sell it because of a money matter. This is the BEST phone that i have used upto now. Very cool and convenient and user friendly. Battery backup is so great. No heat at all during heavy usage. Simply a Super phone. I used the international version.(made by samsung) Go for this phone. Worth the money. You will not regret..

• 2014-06-12 19:01
  • IWST

what is the best. honer 3c or s2 plus......?

• 2014-06-12 13:52
  • X{iR
Total of 1852 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus.