Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini - user opinions and reviews

20316370

6.9
7.0
7.0

I have S4 Mini I9192 since September 2013. So far it worked very fine. But now it is showing less than 400Mb internal Memory thus at times it is getting LAGGY.
I am regularly removing most of whatsapp videos and images and also cleaning cache of Applications. But despite all this i am finding difficult to increase the available Internal Memory.
I guess there may be lots of temporary files accumulated which I am not able to remove.
PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO REMOVE HIDDEN JUNK TEMPORARY FILES in order to FREE MORE INTERNAL MEMORY FOR USE>

• 2015-06-30 06:59
  • f}xJ

biggest piece of #@!% ive ever owned..going to get another phone so I can have one that works..you can be assured it wont be another s4..my contract still lacks 8 months but no help from Verizon so my 300 per month bill is going to straight talk...
only reasonable offer out there...

• 2015-06-30 04:23
  • CaZ%

Please everyone ,let's discuss the matter in realistic way...Samsung galaxy s4 mini isn't a bad phone.I don't say it's perfect ,but not as bad as many people say .Its CPU is good and quiete strong .Its Ram is very good and s4 mini is really good phone with games.the display is actually good especially when set the phone on professional photo display mode.I admit that the camera isn't very good ...It's not bad at all but not perfect. Now I have two problems with this smartphone,first,the battery life is running out very quickly .second,the phone is heating fast .But these two problems happened after I had rooted my phone and set a custom ROM for it so I guess that it's the reason for these two problems because before the root the phone was fantastic for and it wasn't heating and its battery life was good Finally,please for everyone, read my opinion and your neutral reply is very valued for me

• 2015-06-29 16:40
  • ajHH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-26 22:34 from 3ZRF - click to readI think you are exaggerating. I dropped mine on cement and it barely chipped the screen, and there is no case on it. I'm not saying this is a perfect phone, but it isn't as craptastic as you make it sound.

• 2015-06-29 09:34
  • 7Beu

best quality smartphone s4 mini

• 2015-06-28 21:10
  • 7j@v

I need to know can download clash of clans on this?

• 2015-06-27 12:43
  • pJmN

My s4 mini i9192 is heating too when i open any apps how can i solved it??????but watching video no heat on my mobile help me

• 2015-06-27 02:48
  • u3DE

Crappiest phone I ever used. It looks good on paper, considering the price, but in fact it is:
- low build quality = squeaky plastic, you need a serious case/cover to defend it
- lots of useless built-in programms running and as a result:
- very poor battery life
- random lags (despite of decent CPU and RAM)
- random restarts
- hard to root
- akward position of volume rocker (every second time when I try press the power with my thumb I accidentaally press the volume with my index finger on the other side)
- It bricked my brand new Kingston microSD card after 3 weeks.
Finally when it fell down from sofa after ~5 months of usage, the screen was damaged and I ahd to find my old HTC Desire X (which I bought in 2013 and used for 2 years) and was pleased to have a qulaity built phone in my hands, which can handle some falls without any case or film, has a better battery life, and runs smoothly.

• 2015-06-26 22:34
  • 3ZRF

> In reply to eam dah prince @ 2015-06-23 11:12 from fm@V - click to readSee 32 GB space but use 200mb why.plz give immediate answer

• 2015-06-26 16:48
  • w98F

• 2015-06-26 16:45
  • w98F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-26 10:37 from t}E2 - click to readwhy no update kitkat 4.4.2

• 2015-06-26 12:04
  • fm@Z

Why the **** no lollipop update?

• 2015-06-26 10:37
  • t}E2

> In reply to God @ 2015-06-20 22:46 from m9}1 - click to readYou haven't learnt the nitty gritty about the phone yet. It's one of the best mini phones. You must learn how to set your phone to your preferences. Like where you want your apps to be stored,set time limit for idleness and lots more. My battery last long for me.

• 2015-06-25 19:54
  • ftKd

> In reply to Trev @ 2015-06-23 15:28 from 95Jq - click to readThe latest firmware version for South Africa you can find by googling "I9190XXUCOD2 XFE" (XFE is an SA region code). I'm using a custom ROM but flashed the modem from that firmware and it works fine, battery life seems better.

• 2015-06-23 19:33
  • rug1

When is the kit kat os coming to South Africa?

• 2015-06-23 15:28
  • 95Jq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-22 23:26 from NutH - click to readbecause urs is fake...the original does nt have 16gb of space rather 8 gb...

• 2015-06-23 11:12
  • fm@V

The phone is some how good but my problem is it has a 16gb storage and I can not use it why

• 2015-06-22 23:26
  • NutH

First you say you have it about 6 month and you can say its great, but on the end you dont recommend this phone coz its the worst and you hate it!! Lol...now come on..
Its great you hater

• 2015-06-21 18:44
  • d@b%

> In reply to jay9049 @ 2015-06-10 04:39 from rAeE - click to readYes .in my mobile also it is appearing like that .bored with v 4.2.2..so update new version for s4 mini.

• 2015-06-21 13:23
  • ITpx

I've had this phone for about 6 months now and In my opinion this phone is great with all the features it runs smoothly sometimes it lags.After using it for 6 months it has become so slow and laggy the worst thing about the phone is the battery it runs out very quickly even though i don't use it much throughout the day it lasts for half a day then i have to charge it again.One more thing which i hate about the phone is that i have a 8GB SD card on it which is empty and every time i try to install an app it says i haven't got any more storage so you can only use the storage in the device which is 8GB to download apps which is ridiculous. overall i think i would never recommend this phone to anyone as its the worst phone I've ever had.

• 2015-06-20 22:46
  • m9}1
Total of 4575 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini.