Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini - user opinions and reviews

19311260

6.9
7.0
6.9

I bought this mobile about 6 months ago.,...its a dynamic mobile little in size but bigger in perfomance ,...you can play any game found in play store without a lag .... Its a superfast mobile i just love it.

• 2015-04-18 12:03
  • rK4B

> In reply to MsVee @ 2015-04-07 15:15 from 9xtx - click to readHello MsVee,
goto your settings,
enter "application" then press the left handside botton,
a "Reset app preferences" will come on.
enter it,it will relief you of some memory space.
For more info. email: eatuks@gmail.com

• 2015-04-17 14:50
  • MfxH

lollipop update????please we need an update on our devises
If you know something about the update plsease tell me.

• 2015-04-12 10:21
  • 0T82

S4 mini lollipops update as soon. Kit kat very bat.

• 2015-04-12 10:00
  • t1$x

> In reply to dim @ 2015-04-08 19:36 from LH0y - click to readGo for the S4 Mini, because it is a little more inexpensive and you can play big games like GTA San Andreas and Modern Combat 4 (or maybe 5). G3 S lags so hard on games like this.

• 2015-04-10 13:30
  • 0rM6

S4 mini lollipops update?????????

• 2015-04-09 21:04
  • t1$C

samsung s4 mini or lg g3s is better ?there are in the same money ... ? But which is better ?thanks...

• 2015-04-08 19:36
  • LH0y
  • bongani lincoln monk
  • Rating0

Mine is great irs the black edition S4 mini GT-i9195(LTE) am just waitin for Lollipop update if its gonna come for ths model.

• 2015-04-08 14:16
  • fjUe

why does the battrey die so fast when the data stays on

• 2015-04-08 12:58
  • 9xHH

It's a great phone for me. A few weeks ago it got stolen but I bought the S4 mini again (for much less!), all the competition misses out on some points or is too expensive. I see complaints about the battery but at this moment it's on battery for 2days and 4 hours with still 34% battery left (disabled all nifty things/apps). Got a different provider now with 4G/LTE and it now connects much faster to Internet, in less than a second. Only miss a notification LED. Hoping for lollipop just to be up to date.

• 2015-04-07 17:26
  • S3V}

I am struggling with the Space of this phone, and worried becoz I am gonna have it for two years, it always says I must delete the Applications so that I can free my space, it really frustrates me....

I also bought a Memory Card to have enough space but still it still continuing with the same problem, please assist or advise on what to do.

• 2015-04-07 15:15
  • 9xtx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-04 09:49 from Nv$a - click to readmine is I9192 and suports 3g on both sim

• 2015-04-05 01:32
  • Lc4@

Does this phone receive android lollipop???what's your idea?
please answer.....

• 2015-04-04 17:46
  • a3sR

> In reply to Bhanu Prakash @ 2015-02-17 03:05 from utYk - click to readI had the same issue. I downloaded many apps from playstore, etc, and then this issue of screen becoming red started. On switch OFF/ON, it used to go for a while, but again start when i used to start any app. Finally had to reset to factory settings. This solved the problem. Dunno why this happened.. Think I will not download just any app now.

• 2015-04-04 17:35
  • uw5y

has weak battery and supports only 2 g

• 2015-04-04 09:49
  • Nv$a

Its really waste phone battery is not coming for atleast 24 hours. i have not completed atleast 6 months using this phone.planning to exchange it.suggestion is not to buy this phone

• 2015-04-03 10:39
  • 7tZ3
  • Muhammad nura danmai
  • Rating0

the phone works very well, but you have to standardize the power of its battery for future use.

• 2015-04-03 00:41
  • N9@T

I HAVE bricked s4 mini duos gt-i9192 and i need debrick.img of KITKAT version.can anyone create it for me???

• 2015-04-01 09:53
  • uusc

> In reply to viky @ 2015-03-15 08:21 from uvSH - click to readbro i suggest you to go near by samsung customer care so that you can update to kitkat or u have the other choice like go to sammobiles.com create an account for free and download the kitkat firmware by placing your model number in search and download odin to your pc after downloading extract the file .research in youtube like how to use odin or mail me i will send the whole process to saikumarsama007@gmail.com

• 2015-03-30 18:26
  • KAtm
Total of 4471 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini.