Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini - user opinions and reviews

7.0

great features

• 2014-08-20 19:54
  • rAMZ

Does anyone already installed s4 mini i9190 version with kitkat ?
Is there any problem after installation ?

• 2014-08-20 19:28
  • Kie1

> In reply to mobtechn @ 2014-08-19 15:17 from mZxf - click to reads4mini is best

• 2014-08-20 15:00
  • wiUn

Hi, after factory reset my polaris view missing, try to download from play store not the same as the original.
any suggestion

• 2014-08-20 13:33
  • uZ98

After upgrading Kitkat, this mobile really worst. 1) While using internet via SIM2, I am not receiving incoming calls through SIM1 (It is saying sim1 not reachable message). 2) If you Disable/Off sim1, after five minutes we cannot make calls through SIM1. All S4mini users please check above issues with your mobile. Samsung really worst. Without testing, simply released Kitkat.

• 2014-08-20 06:52
  • wdNe

• 2014-08-20 06:50
  • tU6w

it is Dual-Active or Dual-standby?

• 2014-08-19 23:15
  • fucW

> In reply to raaga @ 2014-08-19 07:24 from vb}n - click to readmine too bro..

• 2014-08-19 18:12
  • tet7

After 4.4.2 update while try to call someone with draging the finger to the right on the contact name it only show SELECT SIM.. before update it showed sim 1/sim 2..
Any solutions guys?????????

• 2014-08-19 18:08
  • tet7

Which phone is the best? I am between s2 plus ,s3 and s4 mini,s3 mini VE or if you have another suggestion .I want a phone that you can hear it easy when it rings,and the speaker is good.I don't want it to get warms every time I talk(via 2G )or just sending messages.I don't play often games.
I prefer that battery can stay standby for a long time.(with low usage only some calls and texts).I prefer also for the phone to have a led indicator but as i see most of the phones don't have it is okay.
What is your opinion?

• 2014-08-19 15:17
  • mZxf

For two weeks now I have this S4-mini (I9195 with 4.2.2) and I like it a lot. Good size (bigger is no option for me), good performance, great camera outdoors, good screen indoors.
The first days I had two reboots and a mediocre battery performance.
Then I removed all the widgets from the screens, turned off all the gimmicks like smart screen/movements etc and disabled all the pre-installed bloatware.
Since then I've had no reboot and the battery easily lasts more than a day.
The max-brightness could be better for sunlight-readability (my old Xperia-Ray does it a bit better there) and I'm missing some options from my Ray with Cyanogen 4.4.2, so I'm hoping for the update.
I don't feel the need to start with rooting/custom-ROMs yet, maybe later.

• 2014-08-19 12:48
  • S3V}

when ever i download the app its shows couldn't installed in usb storage or sd card. wat is this please suggest

• 2014-08-19 12:25
  • bCaJ

Hello all

samsung S4 mini after apdate 4.4.2 dialled numbers finger slide calling not show sim 1 or sim 2 N0

• 2014-08-19 07:24
  • vb}n

> In reply to Beyond Syth @ 2014-08-17 11:27 from 3sE3 - click to readBut that's not in my case. The battery drains quickly at the beginning of the purchase. But later on its quite good with normal one day charge

• 2014-08-19 03:09
  • utYX

> In reply to syed @ 2014-08-13 17:57 from XuJc - click to readAfter the update to kitkat, is there any slowness in the mobile or its just as normal?

• 2014-08-19 03:05
  • utYX

I'm using my s4 mini duos like one month now. I have to charge phone everyday becouse of reading ebooks feww hours daily. If you are using S4 mini duos please do not upgrade to kitkat because there are issues with the dual band and dual sim managment. Lucky me I first spend some time on forums reading about this problem and not upgraded. Overal expierience is good but after using Nokia E72 daily is like step backwards.

• 2014-08-19 00:39
  • na{p

i have planned s4 mini we have upgrade kitkat in chennai is poosible.

• 2014-08-18 22:07
  • 2ZhJ

please what is the average charging time of s4 mini using original charger from 20% to 100% full charge. mind take more than 4 hours; is it normal?? if no please need some help

• 2014-08-18 21:05
  • N9@S

please what is the average charging time of s4 mini for ◀《20% to 100% full charge. mind take more than 4 hours; is it normal?? if no please need somr help

• 2014-08-18 20:49
  • N9@S

I am planning to buy s4 mini soon, as I like the touchwiz interface that it has and I am unhappy with sony's xperia interface (the design and look of it) and the RAM management on my xperia sp. I am also considering the asus zenfone 5 (because its got great specs for the price), galaxy grand 2. My main requirement: I want the performance to be atleast as good as my xperia sp which has decent performance, but not good RAM management as I said.

• 2014-08-18 19:13
  • HsJU
Total of 3828 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini.