anurag, 21 Mar 2014Right.... LTE iz abailable in single sim version... :)I want to know whether that LTE single sim version available in india or not?
1)Do you close your applications regulrlly after using them?
(Search for a task killer on Google Play Store and download one, set it to clean the memory every time the screen is off)
2) Disable data on the phone (Data is basically having 3G/4G on, which in turn suck a LOT of the batteries juice, as the phone is constantly trying to get a better reception. Turning it off allows you to use the 2G network, which is already a SOLID network. You can activate the WI-FI on the phone and that would suck a LOT less juice of your battery).
3) If you don't use Bluetooth and it is on, turn it off. If you use it regularly, add a widget to the home screen for quick toggle of the phone's features.
4) Dim the screen brightness (screens, depending on the technology, suck a lot of the battery juice too, auto adjust can suck as much juice from the battery as full brightness).
5) Try to remove as many widgets of your home screens as possible (they suck battey juice as well, alto not as much but depending on the widget it could be significant).
6) Lastly, do not leave the phone charge at night while you sleep (The reason being is that phones charge usually to maximum within two hours of time tops, in this case it should be about that or less and we as humans sleep more than that at night :-) ), so get home from school or work, plug it in the charger and let it stay for an hour, till it reacehes 80 to 88% (100% is not recommended) and try to charge it while is between 40% to 80%.
Good luck :)
I like this phone,
Its easy to handle,and it's look is really good
Using it from about 3 month and no complaints for anything.
I bought one, phone is excellent but within 42 days battery became dull.charge rmains only for 20/30 minute.I submitted phone to the shop as waranty ,and 2 month past but I still have got no batery.Same problem occured with one of my friend with samsung galaxy s4.She was given a battery after 3 month but the replaced battery is not upto the mark.she has to charge 4/5 times per day.
Would like to know whether it is ok to upgrade now from Samsung Galaxy Europa to Galaxy S4 mini.
Has anyone experience problem keyboard being too small to type? Im still thinking whether to take samsung galaxy s4 or mini....which one do you recommend?
I heard only dual sim version available in india.whether 4g single sim version available in india or not?
Anonymous, 18 Mar 2014all those who have dual sim phone do you incur expenses if you pick up calls from sim2 if you... moreIn india call forwarding is free on most networks now. Which country do you belong to?
this phone is amazing i just got it and no problem it works smoothly and easy to carry around and it also has a very nice camera
dk, 19 Mar 2014wich one better s3 & s4 mini ???S4mini net work very hot mobile I go samsung talk no problam skype video call very hote mobile
all those who have dual sim phone
do you incur expenses if you pick up calls from sim2 if you are talking on sim1 or vice versa.I pay call forwarding charges on each call that i pick if it is coming from the second sim
Hi! Has anybody expeiance with voice-guided navigation on S4 mini? I plan to buy this phone, but I'm using my old phn for navigation ...
Simply superb phn superb performance no lags at all.. really lovin it the way it responds in all ways camera,gaming,browsing,multitasking etc...i can surely assure can go for this mobile