Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini - user opinions and reviews

19896064

6.9
7.0
6.9

> In reply to Beyond Syth @ 2014-08-01 16:08 from fsVf - click to readHow long have you experienced this problem?

• 2014-08-02 03:55
  • 8bCi

got kitkat 4.4.2 update on 1/07/2014..its fast nd owsome

• 2014-08-01 22:57
  • t@J}

Guys, i don't find a blue tooth folder in my S4 mini after update. Can any one try to see where the incoming files are stored and if the pictures appear in gallery. Please reply asap..

• 2014-08-01 20:31
  • PBx5

To those who all updated to Kitkat, please comment in regarding the below..

1. Files received via Bluetooth goes to Downloads folder and appear in Downloads album in gallery. In Jellybean there was a Bluetooth folder & Bluetooth album in gallery.

2. Battery drain in sleep mode decreased. But battery drain in usage has increased when compared to the same in Jellybean.

• 2014-08-01 16:23

don't buy this phone..

phone reboots constantly by itself.

• 2014-08-01 16:08
  • fsVf

After updating sharing my experiences. .
1. smoothness in UI
2. lock screen album art is pathetic , jelly bean had great music player widget in lock screen
3. option to hide apps removed in apps menu and also hide option in gallery removed too
4. battery standby time is better
5. emotions in texting
6. lock screen wallpaper can't be changed if it is in ripple effect
7. slow gps tracking and wether widget can't update until gps is on
8. display contrast is better
9. everything in status bar are white in colour
10. H+ sign removed
11. Camera in lock screen only in swipe mode

It's a good update in terms of performance. .
but the lock screen is not good as the album art is not resizeable not and there is no list of tracks ,which was in pervious version.
And why the option to hide removed from apps and gallery.

• 2014-08-01 13:35
  • 7tKc

> In reply to ankit @ 2014-08-01 12:35 from t}R7 - click to readyou have two version of this phone :i9195 with dual sim and i9190 s4 mini standard.

• 2014-08-01 13:19
  • 0uVs

what does it means Optional Dual SIM ?

Does it has duel standby? Any user of s4mini can confirm me that can we use dual standby in this mobile? Or only 1sim i can use at a time?

• 2014-08-01 12:35
  • t}R7

Updated my gt i9192 to 4.4.2 the update is pretty gud... but afta updating m not able to rename or deletes the files in external memory directly frm 3rd party applications... n iam also not able to choose download directory to external memory... these things make me feel hesitated of the update... is der any remedy guys??

• 2014-08-01 09:28
  • utcp

Just now i have downloaded the latest version 4.4.2 for i9192 around 520MB its amazing and faster performance...

• 2014-08-01 09:25
  • vQ}i

Still no update for I9190 for 4.4.2 kitkat here in the Philippines. Anyone knows when can I update OTA?

• 2014-08-01 06:02
  • Kg%A

whats the battery drain percentage per hour after kitkat? do they added new emos in messaging in kitkat? have u checked the screenshot option working or not? and hows the camera options after kitkat?

• 2014-07-31 20:11
  • rKHi

> In reply to Rajkanwal @ 2014-07-31 13:45 from X}62 - click to readLockscreen wallpaper can be changed only if the unlock effect is light, not ripple..

• 2014-07-31 17:27
  • PBx5

Should I buy lg g2 mini or samsung galaxy s4 mini?
Almost the same price, samsung is 20 usd cheaper.
Thanks

• 2014-07-31 16:13
  • JqsB

I have S4 mini over 4 months ago but am having a network problem. Is there any update for this phone that I can use to solve my problem, please help me. I have the white one.

• 2014-07-31 15:59
  • SbNq

To those who all updated to Kitkat,

Please comment in..

• 2014-07-31 15:33
  • PBx5

One user who updated to KitKat, has reported that he is facing difficulty in changing Lock screen wallpaper & also the "Weather widget" is not performing until GPS is switched on after this update to KitKat version.
Any other user facing these problems or the solution has been found by someone ?
---

• 2014-07-31 13:45
  • X}62

I have I9192 black edition. I am not getting Kitkat update. I live in bangalore. Has anyone upgraded I9192 black addition to kitkat in India? If anyone has upgraded black edition in India, please let me know.

• 2014-07-31 11:41
  • rJxx

Hi friends
I'm Vicky.
today my mobile Samsung s4 mini begin downloading some update of about 570 mb.
can you please tell which update is It?
It's kitkat 4.4.2. Or any other updates?
Please help me.
and please share your experiences with new updates.
Thanks

• 2014-07-31 09:53
  • 2@rr

friends...I have one more question I am not able to upgrade my mobile s4 mini I9192 black edition. I have tried through mobile update. How i will update to kitkat plz help me..

• 2014-07-31 09:47
  • U@HF
Total of 4537 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini.