AnonGuy, 21 May 2014Hello for thise complaining about bettery life, what about buying bigger batteries or power ba... moreDo you even understand the concept of a "mini" phone?
I'll give you an hint, it's because size matters -- as in I don't want to carry "two phones", one being the S4 mini and the other the "power bank".
Hello for thise complaining about bettery life, what about buying bigger batteries or power bank external batteries? Im using 6000 mah power bank of Anker, it let me full charge my phone least twice while my s4 mini only have 20- 30% of battery, Though not recommended to heavily using during charging with power banks..
You better buy s4 mini because its easy and comfort in hand and i love the weigh its very light !!
tts5g, 21 May 2014can any one help me please , which is better S4 mini or xperia SP ???Depends on your priorities.
This is what I've gathered when researching the two (to make a purchase).
S4 mini advantages (vs SP):
- Better front camera (2MP vs VGA)
- More RAM (1.5GB vs 1GB)
- It's far more compact and lighter (thus a mini)
- CM11 works quite well on the phone
Xperia SP advantages (vs S4 mini)
- Looks great
- Larger display with more resolution
- Far better GPU
- Larger battery
S4 mini unique disadvantages:
- New phones come with Knox bootloader, which means (upon installing a 3rd-party ROM) an instant "warranty void" and irremovable message each time the phone boots.
- Many have noted how small the battery is for the stock ROM.
Xperia SP unique disadvantages:
- Back cover is poorly achieved, it does not sit flush with the body of the phone.
- The phone is quite big, not a mini by any boundaries.
- CM11 has been plagued with issues from the get-go. Top that with the fact this phone doesn't have that many developers to begin with and things don't look too bright for the future of 3rd-party ROMs.
can any one help me please , which is better S4 mini or xperia SP ???
Wich carrier company in the usa suport I9190 network band specification for 3g or 4g?
Dont bye this stupid phone. Small display duelcore always hangs no batree backup go for s3 neo
yo fff, 19 May 2014can any 1 help please which is better s4 mini or xperia sp?S4 mini is good phone
screen and touch quality is very good
it is the 1 of the best mobile in samsung
I bought it 10 days ago. My battery is draining quickly. I don't know what to do. Please help me someone.
I have constant problems with this phone ever since I've picked it up. The persons I talk to complain that they can't hear me from time to time, tapping the phone with a finger nail seems to fix it, or pressing the volume rocker.
For better battery backup use the following steps (100% working) :-
1) first and foremost delete your Samsung account. For thisgo to :-
Settings:- accounts:- Samsung account:- tap on your account:- remove account
# Samsung apps are usless and keep running in background resulting in battery drain and ram consumption#
2) do not install any antivirous.
#Antivirous always runs in background and drains battery and s4 mini have its inbuilt Samsung Knox antivirous so don't worry its the best antivirous and firewall#
3) turn off all the Samsung and Google pre installed apps that can not be uninstalled except those you are using. For this go to:-
Settings:- more:- application manager:- all:- tap on apps name which you want to turn:-turn off
# it will help you to release a lot of ram and smooth functioning of device and resulting in lag free gaming with good battery backup#
4) do not install any task killer, cleaner, battery booster etc.
# because they keep running in background and eat a lot ofram about 20 to 30 MB #
For task killing :-Press and hold home key:- kill all the task (bottom right most icon)For ram clear :-Press and hold home button:- task manager (bottom left most) :- ram:- clear ram
# it will kill all the running task but before this you must kill all the task by above method #
5) uninstall all the unnecessary apps and games.
6) uninstall those apps which brings full screen adds.
# because they keep running in background #
7) if you are frequent traveller and having dual sim version then turn one sim off when traveling longer if possible.
8) never put network section in GSM/WCDMA put it either inGSM or WCDMA.
9) disable your net or wi-fi connection when not in use.
10) before going to bed or keeping phone on standby kill allthe running task and clear the ram.
11) keep monitoring which apps are running in backgroundand eating ram. For this go to :-
Settings :- more:- application manager:- running
that's what I know.
Franklin, 19 May 2014I already rooted and am still having the same problem mine is made in korea.Then have you tried custom roms or debuggers like seeders? I heard most people who flashed custom roms seems solved that problem but it might dangerous..if your phone still have "Knox" you Must delete it somehow(im never tried root you should find how to do it on web)
Hope this helped you
Franklin, 18 May 2014When i read abt d specifications i was very much impressed because i am galaxy fan,later i bou... moreme too, my s4 mini dual sim even lags on simple games like subway and cand crush... my phone is made in china and has 19192ububmk4 firmware (mostly in Brazil region)...it is known as some firmware glitch and you need either wait for new software update or root your phone(i dont recommend you to root your phone, its may risky)