Samsung i927 Captivate Glide - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.8
6.8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-14 13:30 from UD%n - click to readgo into recovery mode (turn phone off, press power button, home, and volume down at the same time, and select format/recover. it worked for me :)

• 2015-01-15 11:59
  • Yd9W

hi i have AT&T version and recently i got problem my phone suddenly get freeze and i can't do anything till i restarted it.i flashed the phone,it was OK for a while but again the same thing happened.i reset it to factory options but doesn't make any difference.i don't know what to do it make me crazy!and time between getting freeze again is reducing.I NEED HELP :(

• 2014-11-27 12:23
  • HI9p

> In reply to Ba lang nhang @ 2014-06-24 17:05 from tR$x - click to readBuying any second hand phone isn´t a good idea...

• 2014-11-26 21:05
  • 9xx}

I have updated my OS to Ics from Gingerbread. But when my device was rebooted, the screen just stucked in Rethink Possible . And my device gets hot . Can someone determine this problem? Please

• 2014-11-14 13:30
  • UD%n

Is this the Samsung A927?

• 2014-09-26 05:21
  • UD{0

How to delete current APN SETTINGS in this phone and how to add a new APN?

• 2014-09-26 05:20
  • UD{0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-16 10:44 from L6{G - click to readdamn cellphone after six months stopped working.
samsung is celebrating cheating ?

• 2014-09-19 22:04
  • s2ZH

I have updated my android to ice cream,but the keyboards light not work any longer.what should i do?

• 2014-09-16 10:44
  • L6{G

• 2014-09-16 10:43
  • L6{G

I had the rogers one and changed to firmware to the ICS AT&T one and worked awesome, recommended

• 2014-09-14 19:22
  • LFZ4

How I Updated My Facebook If The Facebook Is Not Opening On My Samsung Captivate ? Please Help me !

• 2014-09-10 07:45
  • t7TG

The best physical keyboard of any smartphone today!
Excellent job Samsung! We need more Android phones with this type of physical keyboard today!

Android's Virtual Keyboards and touch feed back response
is a nightmare to use! That is why we need an excellent physical keyboard as this phone has.

• 2014-08-21 15:13
  • Imkt

I have one I927 and overall is good except for the camera because it´s whole time locked when you try to acess a picture or video and also delete one. It´s the terrible issue for the phone even after recovery factory standards

• 2014-08-13 01:39
  • Lk6t

Where can i get the flex of this phone?.i need it badly,it doesnt allow me to enjoy my phone.

• 2014-07-20 00:35
  • fuN1

excellent smart phone, everything is good except the battery back up, got to charge sometimes 3 times a day....

• 2014-07-03 19:49
  • 7qBm

I have this phone for a good year, if you ask me it is the most usable phone there is...

• 2014-06-25 20:39
  • gFq@

> In reply to Ba lang nhang @ 2014-06-24 17:05 from tR$x - click to readI bought one since 6 months ago, and it a great smarthphone! the qwerty and processor are great and camera and video too, the only one bad thing is the battery only lives 1 day a full time (wi-fi, calling, etc, etc)

Make sure that is unlocked and sensors are ok.

• 2014-06-24 22:40
  • 95{M

I intend to buy this secondhand phone, should i buy it? Is it a good phone?

• 2014-06-24 17:05
  • tR$x

superb I have it for a year...I bought a s4 yesterday, but on my apartment signal is weak and the i927 had strong signal where s4 can`t work... and more: on my hyundai i30 with standard radio with USB I can charge it and make calls at the same time, but on S4 no...

• 2014-05-31 22:56
  • JqmZ

I owned this phone from last 1 year but recently I dropped it by mistake in water. Maybe my phone is damage but I luv this phone so much.

Its a superb phone, Battery recharge time is only 25 to 30 minute and standby time is 24+ hours.

1. Physical keyboard (Hard to press buttons in starting but latter you will become a expert and it will become so easy for you to press buttons)

2. Strong: I dropped it many times from table, 7ft,etc but it work and still don't have a scratch marks on my phone.

3. Easy to carry

4. 1GB RAM, no freeze issue ;)

5. 4G internet connection, easy to use your phone as a internet modem via datacable.

6. Wifi - Also you can make your phone as a hotspot.

7. Use charger cable as a datacable.

8. Big screen, Good Camera, Good Audio/video recording.

9. I still use 1st scratch guard. LOL.. Most of my new phone's scratch guard removed after a few month but scratch guard of this phone is really good.

10. I was irritate with Automatic screen rotation but in this phone I can easily stop it without going to settings >> screen/display,etc..

11. When you will unplug earphone then music will automatically stop which is a great feature.

12. Battery is good If you live in Metro City and If you live in Village then you can buy a 3500Mah battery.

13. Touch screen is really good and responsive

14. My phone is rooted and I remove all Adware Apps, etc.. ;)

• 2014-05-12 07:45
  • bCX7
Total of 448 user reviews and opinions for Samsung i927 Captivate Glide.