Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.1
6.4
6.4

i am using this one PHONE its amazing i haven't complain about this phone.

• 2014-09-30 11:17
  • aw35

Awesome..
I boughty s4 active 5 month ago.
Ori sme.
Not have any problem
Camera okay..
Screen beautiful..
Battery backup okay.from 7am-9pm with full online..n play some game

• 2014-09-27 16:53
  • KZ8y

> In reply to crazysponge2010 @ 2014-09-20 22:56 from vxrL - click to readBattery bloat- that battery is simply damaged one way or another. Replace immediately and then reassess for remaining issues.

• 2014-09-26 16:11
  • cNVn

> In reply to samsung @ 2014-09-20 05:35 from rvxm - click to readcheck your settings if you have properly configured your data settings. Otherwise, contact your mobile provider for more details

• 2014-09-21 02:49
  • 7Xkv

> In reply to groovychickami @ 2014-09-20 06:15 from 4EJ9 - click to readYou may contact your service provide about your problem on that, it is not the phone's problem though.

• 2014-09-21 02:48
  • 7Xkv

> In reply to crazysponge2010 @ 2014-09-20 22:56 from vxrL - click to readYou can bring your phone to samsung service center as well as your battery as it still have the 6 months warranty for your battery and 1 year for your phone.

• 2014-09-21 02:46
  • 7Xkv

Hi. I am from the Philippines and just got my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295 2 months back.

My issue is that my S4 Active turns OFF inadvertently when in use; it does not matter what the battery level is. I also noticed that the battery is somewhat bloated. I do not overcharge my phone. When the battery level reaches 100%, I immediately take the charger out of the phone.

Is this a common issue with this Samsung phone? How do we prevent this?

Now, my Samsung Active is useless. I cant bring a charger to where I go all the time just to turn this effin cellphone ON.

• 2014-09-20 22:56
  • vxrL

Hi.. I am from the Philippines and have updated my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295 to Kitkat 4.4.2. My question is, in just 2 months, my phone keeps on turning OFF when in use and would not turn back ON unless I plug in the charger. I also noticed, that the battery is somewhat bloated. I do not overcharge my phone. When it reaches 100% battery level when plugged in, I immediately take the charger out. Could the battery the issue why it keeps on turning OFF even if the battery is full?

Please advise.

• 2014-09-20 22:48
  • vxrL

The OTA isn't worth it anyways. Root your phone and get rid of the bloatware. That is the reason some of your guys' batteries aren't lasting as long. There is an app called Knox.apk that runs constantly in the background...and guess what..YOU have NO access to that app at all. (P.S. it was created by the NSA). I got rid of all the bloatware and Knox and now my battery lasts me 36-48hrs. I don't use my phone a ton to begin with, but when I just had it brand new I was giving it the same use and battery would only last 20hrs tops.

Here is the link to where you can learn an easy root process.

• 2014-09-20 19:57
  • s7M}

Trouble sending n receiving texts. Texts Intermittently fail yet the person to whom I have sent the text responds...very odd. I have to reboot all the time. Trouble maintaining signal from carrier. Battery life is not as long as before update. I still like this product though. Will probably get another one at my next uograde.

• 2014-09-20 06:15
  • 4EJ9

this fone is great but my Mobile Data isnt working wat must i do?

• 2014-09-20 05:35
  • rvxm

> In reply to lorie @ 2014-09-06 16:44 from wu4@ - click to readI need to know if the update is available OTA and from what network. Ivebeen checking my phone a lot of times for any updates since june when it was announced that s4a will have the kitkat update. Until now, I still dont have any notification about the update or even going to settings menu, about phone and check for updates. Its says latest updates has been installed but not kitkat.

• 2014-09-19 14:53
  • v0qZ

It is good as long as it works, but yesterday the stupid phone decided to stop all google applications; they arent working and since Samsung and the carrier arent fixing an update problem with the device, I have to unlock the bootloader so I can get it to work, but I cant do it because the stupid manufactures made it completely locked.
SO I have a useless piece of plastic at the moment.
Cant connect to google play store to acces my back up apps

• 2014-09-19 00:39
  • ELGG

> In reply to Luca Blight @ 2014-08-18 17:59 from t7Xh - click to readcan u tell us the version of ur firmware. *#1234#

• 2014-09-14 09:09
  • KIAj

> In reply to M.Fouad @ 2014-09-10 13:30 from fqc4 - click to readgo to sammobile.com and you can get all firmware upgrades.

• 2014-09-11 17:14
  • RIFP

Hello there
i am from Egypt and i was asking what Firmware should i use to update Samsung galaxy S4 active GT-I9295 to upgrade android to Kitkat 4.4.2 android.

• 2014-09-10 13:30
  • fqc4

When will this phone receive 4.4.4 update? I hope we will be able to receive it sooner. Please Samsung hear us S4 Active users.

• 2014-09-09 13:55
  • 7XkC

• 2014-09-08 15:39
  • v0qZ

> In reply to CarlyB @ 2014-07-30 18:12 from RdTB - click to readEven how expensive your phone is, if you drop it definitely it will break. Try to drop your iPhone and see what will happen. New phones might have manufacture defect even other brands like iPhone.

• 2014-09-06 16:55
  • wu4@

> In reply to jg @ 2014-08-01 02:07 from jeqW - click to readI'm from d philippines maybe it has manufacture defect or something to do with your location. I had no issues with d signal of my s4 active so far.

• 2014-09-06 16:49
  • wu4@
Total of 753 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active.