Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.1
6.4
6.3

Not happy took my phone into supplier where i bought my phone,and my samsung s4 active was overheating which has caused a crack to appear on my screen and ghost images appear. phone is under 2 year warranty and all i got was its users fault my phone is used at home only nowhere else as i have another that i use on my travels. Hubby wasn't happy with the response the shop assistant gave us.So why do we pay alot of money for phones which are of no use to us when they are not of our own fault and why don`t we get a reasonable answer to our questions.

• 2014-12-20 04:25
  • vxAh

> In reply to Stefen @ 2014-12-11 19:23 from 00CW - click to readyes the same thing has happened to my phone causing a crack in the screen. Took phone back into my supplier and explained the situation they just more or less said it was my fault and were looking for ways around to not having it dealt with. My phone is under 2 year warranty only bought my ph this year and i too am having problems. we pay for a phone thats supposedly meant to be better and all we get is a toy model of malfunctions $800 dollars down the drain and the warrant wont even cover it samsung you may lose alot of customers.

• 2014-12-20 03:23
  • vxAh

> In reply to Stefen @ 2014-12-11 19:23 from 00CW - click to readActually, the battery problem happen on all Android device.
The problem lying down from the Android OS itself, and also the hardware.

• 2014-12-19 02:39
  • IVLg

Overall was a great phone first 5-6months, but then things start going down rapidly... huge overheat problems, sometimes even hard to hold in the hand as it becomes soooo hot!! Which leaded to burn-in on the screen (ghost images staying on background of screen, impossible to remove.. only solution is to change screen).
Main problems came from battery.. in 6 months I changes 3 times battery already, and every time they only last 6hours maximum with little usage. And the intelligent battery is anything but intelligent... many times I charged to 100% then after using a few minutes an app, the battery shoots down immediately to 0% and phone goes off. It's the same batteries used for standard S4's. So it's really angering to have to always have a charger on you to recharge it 4-5 times a day!

• 2014-12-11 19:23
  • 00CW

> In reply to David @ 2014-11-29 05:19 from Nk{x - click to readup to 4.4.2

• 2014-12-06 13:46
  • sp3X

my device goes off wen the battery level gets to 37%. dunnoe why. itz makin me lose interest in fone

• 2014-12-04 18:56
  • fsT5

> In reply to shaq @ 2014-11-26 13:50 from t75W - click to readIs This Update 4.4.2 or 4.4.4

• 2014-11-29 05:19
  • Nk{x

> In reply to sam @ 2014-10-14 16:24 from v0qT - click to readThis just means u gotta buy a new battery for your phone friend. Nothing to do with the firmware.

• 2014-11-27 05:16
  • NXj@

> In reply to jakir @ 2014-11-08 12:17 from t75E - click to readYou know tha it is the users fault by owning one phone it did not happen to. Quite scientific

• 2014-11-26 19:30
  • 7G9q

S4 Active has already received kitkat update way back June 2014 and its pretty good with no problems ever encountered in my phone.

• 2014-11-26 13:50
  • t75W

> In reply to M.abbas @ 2014-10-21 00:04 from NkrX - click to readMy s4 active tilt not working in games neither air gestures.. someone's help will b appreciated

• 2014-11-24 12:52
  • 6QfR

Has anyone received the kitkat update yet ?

• 2014-11-21 21:36
  • Nk%M

Am using samsung galaxy s4 active. .. I just got it for d last 2 weeks but d battery takes like 7 hours before it full and also wen am charging and am using d phone it discharge. Has anyone experience dis... and is there any solution bcos am thinking of selling it oooo pls any help. Aside dis it work perfectly well

• 2014-11-20 23:41
  • fuN1

> In reply to Simplydemanding @ 2014-11-17 12:20 from 3{9{ - click to readI would say, it is typical Android problem where for each phone brand, there will be issue, right after the OS update.

You can use Odin, a software to restore your phone Android OS to earlier version.

• 2014-11-19 06:59
  • IVLg

never use it under water to talk photos .. etc
it can be stop working

• 2014-11-17 23:04
  • fsgn

After the last android update, the e-mail doesn't synchronize anymore. Uninstall- re-install etc etc did not work. Unacceptable to release updates with such bugs. Even impossible to switch back to original factory mode.
Anybody solved the problem ?

• 2014-11-17 12:20
  • 3{9{

> In reply to S4 Active User @ 2014-11-09 05:15 from IVWr - click to readand I guess we are still lucky because Sony phones has a lot of issues too because their phones have all flaps (headset, usb, card slot) that can tear anytime by always opening it unlike samsung that the usb port has the only ones that has cover (and removable battery too)

• 2014-11-09 07:55
  • t75E

> In reply to S4 Active User @ 2014-11-09 05:15 from IVWr - click to readI guess water comes inside the phone is normal, that's why there is a rubber seal on the back of the phone to protect the internal part, well I guess im just too lucky that I never had any problem on my phone and cautious before dipping it into water.

• 2014-11-09 07:51
  • t75E
Total of 802 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active.