Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Evergreen mobile , last two years I used phone good experience Internet speed , camera, otg conect, with ezcast hdmi dongle good conect old lcd wireless conect smart tv fill great mobile.

• 2015-01-26 16:57
  • rANa

Hello,
In the call log section How many call log can kee in this phone I mean s3? now I have 997 cal log. I thought it can keep all call log from starting day. But today I backup it in my pc and restore it again.Most probably in that process I lost 4 month call log history? Will you please let me know which is correct?

• 2015-01-26 13:09
  • vQ1k

s3 is really a good phone. i've tried a lot of phones but s3 fits to my needs.

• 2015-01-26 07:42
  • vaSE

I read your review and decided t go ahead with a purchase of an Galaxy S3 16gb KK, I'm getting it for $99.00 with a no contract deal and I was wondering was it worth even that much, but reading your review has given me confidence in this device. I purchased the Galaxy Note 8 recently and I'm pretty happy with it, I was able to root it quite easily and it's been all good. Samsung CS has been good to me personally and I own 2 of the their Smart BR payers. Thanks for your honesty I feel like I'm in good company.

• 2015-01-26 01:12
  • 470Y

S3 Phone is still favorite to me ... S3 Phone still has great value even after 3 years since the first release ... it's better than a lot of phones that were released in 2013-2014 .
- Suitable size (4.8 inches) .
- Super AMOLED Screen .
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 .
- 16 GB Internal Memory .
- Real Camera 8 MP . ( many others brands with fake 8 or 13 MP !!! ).
- USB OTG ,NFC, DLNA, Miracast, MHL etc ..

Battery is suitable for reasonable usage , It's depends on you that how configure the settings to get Maximum time to use the the battery after charging .
S3 working perfectly with official android version (4.1.2 - 4.3).
If you are interested to upgrade the system to (kitkat or lollipop) you can flash a custom Rom such us official (cyanogenmod)....

• 2015-01-24 14:54
  • D{a3

> In reply to SPS @ 2015-01-23 02:39 from rKJR - click to readGo ahead. My Samsung S 3 mobile is superb. Using 32 gb card since 3 years. Now hv 64 GB sd card. No orob at all.

• 2015-01-24 14:32
  • Hkt9

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2015-01-21 11:49 from mySN - click to read@Freefaller™... you are right ...my bad...

• 2015-01-24 06:43
  • vG@7

Which stock android version is available in new samsung galaxy s3 at market?

• 2015-01-24 05:34
  • uNVK

> In reply to Vijay @ 2015-01-23 13:32 from Y}8J - click to read@ Vijay

Excellent post. I couldn't agree more.

• 2015-01-23 14:35
  • mySN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-22 14:31 from uux$ - click to readNever spend too much money on electronic gadgets, which get updated frequently. Same is the case with mobile phones too... always go for the best value for
money product with decent spec at reasonable cost.

The issue with flagships are, they are priced too high (above thrice the price of a budget one from an ordinary brand) at the time of launch. After 2-3 years it will get outdated and not able to run latest apps

• 2015-01-23 13:32
  • Y}8J

pls help, i just got this phone. its fantastic but i could not set up the BBM and so i cannot use BBM. why? what do i do?

• 2015-01-23 11:55
  • 2m6L

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-22 14:31 from uux$ - click to read@ Anonymous

1) Why should Samsung update this phone when they made it clear that they would only support it for 18 months?

2) The S3 cannot run the latest Firmware because it only has 1Gb of RAM. I know that phones with lower RAM than that can run KitKat but the S3 is bogged down with the memory hogging Touchwiz and all the useless apps that no-one ever uses and it can't run KK as well.

Those are the two reasons why the S3 will NOT advance above Android v4.3

• 2015-01-23 11:40

> In reply to SPS @ 2015-01-23 02:39 from rKJR - click to read@ SPS

Another one who can't be bothered to look at the specifications.
I told someone a few days ago who was asking about the Corning glass to look at the specs and now here's another one.
See the pane of the left of these posts? See the heading 'Specifications'? Yes? Click on that. Under the Heading 'Memory' it clearly states - micro SD, up to 64Gb.
You only have to look ! ! ! ! !

• 2015-01-23 11:28
  • mySN

my s3 oleady 3 years no problem at all........still standing tall not even fail me. the best smartphone ever had...........plan to buy s6 later if release,,...........

• 2015-01-23 09:49
  • TKHD

I have this phone.....need some help....when i set near to wifi it works... but when i go away...more then 6m away its not coonnnect... and say out of range any help.....(syed.ziauddin42@gmail.com)

• 2015-01-23 04:51
  • KIBT

I have been using this phone for over a year now.. Performance looks good, However no upgrade to KitKat, Sad after paying so much now i can use this phone for long.

• 2015-01-23 04:43
  • U{hJ

Friends... Im using this GALAXY S3 and i want to purchase 64 GB SD Card..will it work properly in my handset or not..pls suggest me...

• 2015-01-23 02:39
  • rKJR

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2015-01-21 11:49 from mySN - click to read2 year or 5 Years. This Phone Still In Market. And Peoples Still Buying S3. Better For Samsung To Update For Old Smart Phones Also. Launching New Smart Phone Every Day Will Not Solve the Problems.

• 2015-01-22 14:31
  • uux$

Resurrection Remix is the best ROM available for s3 which is based on cm12

• 2015-01-21 13:56
  • 95jv

> In reply to johnv @ 2015-01-20 10:34 from vG@d - click to read@ johnv

Samsung always stated that they would support this phone for 18 months with firmware updates. The S3 is almost 3 YEARS old now. Get your facts right!

• 2015-01-21 11:49
  • mySN
Total of 22819 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.