Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Tarun @ 2014-07-31 13:28 from uv2A - click to readsame here, in a few months charger played up. I realised that it is as the usb cabled charged can be confusing for the sgs 3 to pick up for some reason. For over a year now i use the sgs3 charger to charge my sgs1 and it works fine on that phone, and charges it faster since its a higher amp. I also use the sgs1 charger on the S3 as it works faster to charge the S3, since the S3 doesnt get confused that its maybe in usb mode.

• 2014-08-02 00:05
  • BwVV

I need to know, which is better SIII or S3 Neo
S3 Neo has 2 SIM 1.5G RAM but 1.2G Processor
SIII has one SIM 1.0G RAM but 1.4G Processor
Any Idea?

• 2014-08-01 18:47
  • 0C4q

money worth on samsung handset

• 2014-08-01 15:11
  • PAZx

The battery could weaken with time. try charging your phone while being switched off. I tried this and it worked.
Now the charging process is back to normal.

• 2014-08-01 09:54
  • S9yj

> In reply to Tarun @ 2014-07-31 13:28 from uv2A - click to readTry using other Samsung or other brand chargers, they'd work fine. I've also faced the same issue within four months of purchase. The default charger that comes with GS3 is of poor quality

• 2014-08-01 09:14
  • vLQT

I bought this mobile 6 months ago after installing 15 to 16 apps its starts hanging. Some application takes more time to open. Like me number of people facing the same issue . http://www.mouthshut.com/mobil...ws-925643868

• 2014-08-01 08:29
  • P%jq

> In reply to Tarun @ 2014-07-31 13:28 from uv2A - click to readI had the same problem when I was using Samsung galaxy s. What I did was I bought a brand new battery from amazon and it went back to normal.

• 2014-08-01 04:06
  • Rdx8

> In reply to Tarun @ 2014-07-31 13:28 from uv2A - click to readtry the "WakeLock Detector" app and find which apps drain your battery.

• 2014-08-01 01:42
  • tA$7

I hve s3 its awesome mobile . But since few months it take 5hrs to charge I don't know why I check the battery and charger both working 100% and i reboot it twice but still im facing the same problem . Does anyone has the solution ?
And should i upgrade 4.3 to 4.4.2 kitkat is better options ?
Pls rply ASAP

• 2014-07-31 13:28
  • uv2A

my mom got one and it so better than her old phone she gave to me and i think it awesome and so cool thanks SAMSUNG u the bast

• 2014-07-31 04:03
  • Imm1

i have a problem with my s3 .. the problem is it does not record video it says (recording failed) + its does not play any kind of video its says (sorry this video cannot be played) plz help !!

• 2014-07-30 14:11
  • J7Sk

The problem with these brands is this:
"Planned obsolescence or built-in obsolescence[1] in industrial design is a policy of planning or designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become obsolete, that is, unfashionable or no longer functional after a certain period of time.[1] The rationale behind the strategy is to generate long-term sales volume by reducing the time between repeat purchases, (referred to as shortening the replacement cycle).

Firms that pursue this strategy believe that the additional sales revenue it creates more than offsets the additional costs of research and development and opportunity costs of existing product line cannibalization.
(...)
Planned obsolescence tends to work best when a producer has at least an oligopoly.[2] Before introducing a planned obsolescence, the producer has to know that the consumer is at least somewhat likely to buy a replacement from them. In these cases of planned obsolescence, there is an information asymmetry between the producer who knows how long the product was designed to last and the consumer, who does not."

food for thought...

• 2014-07-30 12:34
  • 0Zxj

S3 or s4 ?

• 2014-07-29 19:22
  • rKMw

if the device grant that device is lost or stolen pleas return my device what we do about this

• 2014-07-28 20:46
  • Lbb{

> In reply to rudol @ 2014-07-27 17:11 from YTdq - click to readcan you use the file manager to save or move files to the SD card?
please post link to the ROM

• 2014-07-28 18:02
  • LBi}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-28 12:06 from 3pTU - click to readi replaced my battery with 7000mAh battery

• 2014-07-28 18:00
  • LBi}

the new arrivals of s3 mobiles do they have any problems? like overheating? and do samsung replace their batteries with 3000mAh battery?

• 2014-07-28 12:06
  • 3pTU

When will u update to 4.4.2 kit kat version for s3

• 2014-07-28 12:01
  • rJ1x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-23 23:13 from rtHc - click to readwhy??????
what's problem happened???

• 2014-07-27 21:09
  • U$k{
Total of 22001 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.