Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

waW.....ReaLLY i LovE thIz pHonE....thnQs 4 sAmsUnG.......

• 2015-01-30 04:39
  • U{2M

> In reply to charlton42010 @ 2015-01-28 21:04 from r3He - click to readNo its running on ios 8

• 2015-01-29 23:23
  • 35Ti

hahaha, yes it is an android phone

• 2015-01-29 15:16

• kP3H

pls sorry for asking...is samsung galaxy s3 an andriod phone

• 2015-01-28 21:04
  • r3He

My Samsung galaxy s3 had died today after two and a half years.thanks Samsung.I am so sad because the price was ho big and I used the phone only 2.5 years.it is not correct.thanks again Samsung

• 2015-01-28 20:04
  • 3x07

ok ok good mobile

• 2015-01-28 18:05
  • utW9

All is ok good phone but batery only not good

• 2015-01-28 17:39
  • 2T27

> In reply to Rahul Ravi @ 2015-01-28 08:35 from w43M - click to readYes batery no good

• 2015-01-28 17:35
  • 2T27

you change the bettry
orginal bettry backup full usage one day.

• 2015-01-28 17:06
  • uWR9

am using samsung s3 GT-19300 Awesome perfomance but ican't get battery back up for this phone pls improve all battery capacity to all samsung mobile..

• 2015-01-28 08:35
  • w43M
  • F

> In reply to shail @ 2015-01-28 04:00 from uCrZ - click to readSettings to get maximum performance for Battery :
1- In application manager ( turn off ) (disable) unnecessary bloatware apps and services for ( google & samsung ) Because it always running in the background and consuming dramatically battery life and Ram .
2- Not install many apps that consuming battery and Ram such as social network apps or games ...etc, because most of these applications are running in the background even if not used !!!!! Only install what you really need in your daily life .
3- In display reduce brightness level less than half . (not use auto brightness)
4- Turn off ( NFC - S Beam - Nearby devices - Screen Mirroring - Motion - Smart Screen - Voice control - Page buddy - Multi windows - Daydeam ) only enable it when requires .
5- Turned off ( sync ) google account & access to location .
6- Not use live wallpapers.
7- Reduce number of pages & widget on home screen (maximum 3 pages) .
8- Press home button then close recent apps that running in the background , After that go to settings > application manager > runnig and stop active apps (Except system apps) .
you can also install helpful app to close apps that running in the background such as (greenify or shutapp).
9- Use power saving mode to reduce battery consumption ( limit cpu speed ).

• 2015-01-28 05:28
  • D{a3

I have s3 its bettery backup not too good just only 3 or 4 hr any one suggest me its backup only 3 or 4 hr??????

• 2015-01-28 04:00
  • uCrZ

I have s3 it bettery bachup not too good just only 3 or 4 hr any one suggest me its backup only 3 or 4 hr??????

• 2015-01-28 03:57
  • uCrZ

Evergreen mobile , last two years I used phone good experience Internet speed , camera, otg conect, with ezcast hdmi dongle good conect old lcd wireless conect smart tv fill great mobile.

• 2015-01-26 16:57
  • rANa

Hello,
In the call log section How many call log can kee in this phone I mean s3? now I have 997 cal log. I thought it can keep all call log from starting day. But today I backup it in my pc and restore it again.Most probably in that process I lost 4 month call log history? Will you please let me know which is correct?

• 2015-01-26 13:09
  • vQ1k

s3 is really a good phone. i've tried a lot of phones but s3 fits to my needs.

• 2015-01-26 07:42
  • vaSE

I read your review and decided t go ahead with a purchase of an Galaxy S3 16gb KK, I'm getting it for $99.00 with a no contract deal and I was wondering was it worth even that much, but reading your review has given me confidence in this device. I purchased the Galaxy Note 8 recently and I'm pretty happy with it, I was able to root it quite easily and it's been all good. Samsung CS has been good to me personally and I own 2 of the their Smart BR payers. Thanks for your honesty I feel like I'm in good company.

• 2015-01-26 01:12
  • 470Y

S3 Phone is still favorite to me ... S3 Phone still has great value even after 3 years since the first release ... it's better than a lot of phones that were released in 2013-2014 .
- Suitable size (4.8 inches) .
- Super AMOLED Screen .
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2 .
- 16 GB Internal Memory .
- Real Camera 8 MP . ( many others brands with fake 8 or 13 MP !!! ).
- USB OTG ,NFC, DLNA, Miracast, MHL etc ..

Battery is suitable for reasonable usage , It's depends on you that how configure the settings to get Maximum time to use the the battery after charging .
S3 working perfectly with official android version (4.1.2 - 4.3).
If you are interested to upgrade the system to (kitkat or lollipop) you can flash a custom Rom such us official (cyanogenmod)....

• 2015-01-24 14:54
  • D{a3
Total of 22834 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.