Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to fabulousity @ 2014-08-28 07:27 from fXng - click to read@ fabulousity

I posted the answer to this problem on 14/08/2014. That is why users should read ALL previous posts before asking. But here goes (again)....

Remove the battery and wait a few seconds before replacing it.
Then start your phone by holding down the Vol UP and Home button together, and while holding them down press the Power button until the Samsung logo appears. (Three button reset).
Your phone will enter Recovery mode. Use the Vol Up/Down button to select 'wipe cache partition' and press the Power button once. After the cache is clear and it returns to the Menu select 'reboot system now' and press the Power button once again.

• 2014-08-28 20:13
  • mySN

> In reply to Nick @ 2014-08-26 16:23 from X}tM - click to readi have been using my S3 for a year and 5 months and recently it has just stopped working, the battery charges but it doesn't go on, it just shows the SAmsung the whole time.
please advise what could be the problem?

• 2014-08-28 07:27
  • fXng

this phone is best its amoled display when you see display its fels nice that is nice ... if you need like 4.4 android then download sdk

• 2014-08-27 19:34
  • PyD7

> In reply to H Musa @ 2014-08-26 08:24 from fuNc - click to read@ H Musa

If you laptop uses Windows then download the S3 drivers here:

• 2014-08-27 13:01
  • mySN

I have a galaxy SIII and been using for a little while. I did not update the phone to 4.3 until recently, since people were complaining about battery life. What I got to say is that, battery life of my SIII before update and after does not make a much of a difference. My phone does a 1 or 2 in normal use, 10 or 13 hours in heavy use. Which is really good for a 2100mAh battery. The update has new features and options which many will like, it also adds picture and sound capture feature for your camera. Plus if you have warranty for the phone dont have second thoughts to update your phone.
I have to say, it is a very good phone though some people criticize it. But I wouldnt recommend buying a one now since the RAM it features is not really enough if you are a hardcore user. But then, even galaxy S5 has a 2GB RAM ( Which should have been 3GB like Sony Z2). And SIII is definitely better than a galaxy S2, S2 is very laggy/slow. I hope I cleared your doubts guys. And good luck buying your phone!!!

• 2014-08-26 16:23
  • X}tM

> In reply to H Musa @ 2014-08-26 08:24 from fuNc - click to readBuy your phone some shoes :)

• 2014-08-26 16:08
  • vury

My laptop doesn't recognise my s3 anytime I connected them. It tells me that my phone is not walking properly. Any way out please ?

• 2014-08-26 08:24
  • fuNc

> In reply to mobtechn @ 2014-08-24 12:04 from SjwV - click to readThere is a call limit option so that why call left till the set time

• 2014-08-25 19:28
  • ap%y

> In reply to alsafi @ 2014-08-24 01:46 from D{a3 - click to readHi I am thinking to buy this phone. But because of comments I heard I am confused.I was in a shop before some days and I heard a customer telling to the staff that it is problematic "while he was talking on the phone ,the phone ended his call after some mins" .May I ask you when you bought it was already updated to 4.3? ,how long can battery stay standby and if it get warms when calling?

• 2014-08-24 12:04
  • SjwV

> In reply to alsafi @ 2014-08-24 01:46 from D{a3 - click to readVery true,many people still do not know how to use it.Like fillng the phone memory with heavy applications and then wailing the phone hangs a lot.

• 2014-08-24 07:12
  • X{TL

> In reply to dhp @ 2014-08-22 17:23 from sSRY - click to readi don't know why some people say bad comments about S3 ... i purchased my phone S3 6 months ago ...It's a great deal with great features for mobile Still on the top of sales since 2012... my S3 working on (4.3) without any problems because i know how to deal with settings to get high performance ... It depends on you !!! you can make your phone the best or the worst ever !!!!

• 2014-08-24 01:46
  • D{a3

> In reply to dhp @ 2014-08-22 17:23 from sSRY - click to readApple is worst and waste of money i have iphone 4s and its laggy i do everything but it keeps lagging better buy s3

• 2014-08-23 15:37
  • ap%y

The worst mobile. I have also used Iphone 3gs for 3 years and and then Samsung galaxy s3 for 2 years. I can say from my experience that Samsung s3 is not value for money. It freezes, It hasn't got proper updates, after some updates wifi stopped working, and samsung has not bothered to release its fix even. Very dissatisfied with samsung. I will suggest anyone to go for apple product from my personal experiences.

• 2014-08-22 17:23
  • sSRY

> In reply to Abhi @ 2014-08-20 08:21 from rANY - click to readGrand 2 has a larger screen and dual sim too.

• 2014-08-22 16:33
  • X{TL

> In reply to Saurav @ 2014-08-20 14:13 from vGYC - click to readIf you have 4.2.2 then someone manually changed your ROM. And you willno longer get auto updates, because 4.2.2 never officially released for the SIII I9300.

• 2014-08-21 14:14
  • LBi}

> In reply to Saurav @ 2014-08-20 14:13 from vGYC - click to readBro S3 is upgradable upto 4.3,check your update settings.

• 2014-08-21 08:50
  • t}AK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-20 15:32 from ut%i - click to readIt has two versions one his international version has got 3g only. Us version had got 4g.

• 2014-08-21 07:01
  • uun1

Anyone who have bought this phone this year.Is it better? Do samsung fixed the bugs?
When you bought it ,it was updated to last firmware?
and it does not gets warm anymore without reason

• 2014-08-20 19:27
  • 3pTq

Is it 4G?

• 2014-08-20 15:32
  • ut%i

> In reply to Pieter from Holland @ 2014-08-18 16:27 from MsbJ - click to readTry Paranoid Android, It might even better..

• 2014-08-20 14:53
  • ftLW
Total of 22128 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.