Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

is it possible to conect pendrive in galaxy s3????

• 2014-04-13 19:58
  • fCx}

> In reply to D9 @ 2014-04-13 15:04 from v}7V - click to read@ D9

Thank you.

• 2014-04-13 16:36

> In reply to EDDiCTS @ 2014-04-13 05:49 from vV5G - click to read@ EDDiCTS

The problem could be the way that the SD card has been formatted. It should be in FAT32 and not Exfat format. The best thing to do is go to Settings/More and come down to 'Storage'. Tap on that and scroll down to the SD card section and tap 'Format SD card'. Your phone will format the SD card into a format that it recognises. (This will delete everything on the card though).
Another possibility could be the card that you are using. Some Samsung phones have a problem with Sandisk 32Gb class 10 cards. There are different theories why that is, but I have had on those particular cards fail on my phone.
Before you try any of the above though I would suggest that you try the card in another phone first to see whether it is corrupted or not.

• 2014-04-13 16:34

Hai guys
I bought samsung galaxy s3.
Its a good phone .
Not founded any lag.
Battery backup is very good.
Only the problem I see is it takes 3-4s to on the display when the unlock switch is pressed.
That's not a serious problem.
Its a good phone.
Camera performance is great.
Also I like the cool voice commands.
We can control the device using the voice commands.
Gaming performance is the maximum
Guys go for samsung galaxy s3

• 2014-04-13 16:14
  • rKm2

It is indeed a great job you guys are doing.

But next time if someone else tries to help and is not accurate with his information, it'd be nice if you treated him with some dignity.

• 2014-04-13 15:48
  • vIdc

> In reply to [deleted post]Certainly you are new to this S3 page. I've seen post since the birth of this S3! and people do post some crazy questions again and again. Freefaller™ and Anthony are the most helpful and informative persons in here. They're both great in English skills and knowledges on most about this kind of product.I believe the question that Freefaller™ post was being sarcastic only. This man knows too much!

• 2014-04-13 15:04
  • v}7V

> In reply to D9 @ 2014-04-13 13:21 from v}7V - click to readI certainly do not think i gave anyone" wrong information". I simply answered the question, though i did not answer in a proper way.. The question clearly asked if people mean battery life by" battery backup".
And most people, though incorrect, do use that term in place of battery life.

• 2014-04-13 14:26
  • vIdc

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2014-04-13 13:33 from mySN - click to readI know. I have read over 10 articles on backup battery today.

BUT dude this was ur question.
"Do the people who quote 'battery backup' really mean 'battery life' or 'Battery time'? Please explain someone."

And right before your post, people had posted that s3 has excellent battery backup. Some people had even written that battery backup is bad after 4.3.

So the answer to YOUR question is a yes. People, maybe only indians, do mean battery life when they say "battery backup".
It is a wrong term but forgive them now.

The actual word is "backup battery" . And its definition is exactly what you posted.

• 2014-04-13 13:42

> In reply to Aki @ 2014-04-13 13:11 from vIdE - click to read@ Aki

THIS is a battery backup:

In the description it states 'High Capacity External Battery Backup Power.
A 'battery backup' is an axillary power supply that is used when the normal power supply (the phone battery) fails.

• 2014-04-13 13:33
  • mySN

> In reply to D9 @ 2014-04-13 13:21 from v}7V - click to readMy apologies for not being so informative.
I just wanted to help them out asap. You didn't have to be rude .

• 2014-04-13 13:30
  • vIdE

> In reply to Aki @ 2014-04-13 13:11 from vIdE - click to readPost it right then. Don't give people wrong information!

• 2014-04-13 13:21
  • v}7V

> In reply to D9 @ 2014-04-13 01:44 from N5ud - click to readWell missy, i just posted what i knew.you have no right to stop me or anyone else from posting here.
If you know a lot about batteries. Good for u! But get off your high horse, seriously!

And it is true that indians use "battery backup" to refer to battery life.
Thats what confused him and thus i told him what the guy meant by "battery backup".

• 2014-04-13 13:11
  • vIdE

Well the new feature added in the 11.94 mb update is continuous touch focus for video recording. This completes the galaxy S3 camera. Now shooting video is absolute pleasure. Amazing phone with an amazing camera.

• 2014-04-13 11:46
  • ijis

hey guys..m facing problem in gs3's splanner...it lags too much...way beyond using!!..n i cnt even disable it!!..i tried clearing cache n data!!..still no heal!!..please help asap!

• 2014-04-13 06:41
  • tA{Q

The kitkat update is confirmed or not?

• 2014-04-13 06:15
  • uw2t

I just don't know what happen to my device,I'm using the 16gb sd card before and having no problem til i change to 32gb and suddenly i can't keep my apk's in my external sd anymore,If i do that my apk's become uninstallable,Always saying PARSE ERROR WITH PACKAGE.Not only that..My music,images etc files become corrupt.The external sd will automatically make a new UNREADABLE folder for example my recent folder is MEDIA and it will make UMEDIA and i even can't open the folder.S3 is supported the sd til 64gb limit yes?then whats wrong with my device..?

• 2014-04-13 05:49
  • vV5G

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2014-04-09 13:39 from mySN - click to readYou were right on track about what you said in term of "Battery backup". They're referred to "normal battery" that power the unit.This term of language only Indian seem to use a lot.I wonder what they're called when the actual "battery backup"?

• 2014-04-13 02:06
  • N5ud

> In reply to Craz @ 2014-04-12 10:07 from vLQT - click to readI agree with you.:)
Samsung does tend to have a "cheap" look and feel to their designs. I've never been a fan of Samsung. I only had to get the S3 cause it was a choice that had to be made on a situation I had back then. I actually did like it though, great smartphone even though the amoled has that inevitable burning in of pixels. and it's very light, whihc I really liked. the build quality isn't that great specially on the white one. it looks really cheap. but overall I did like it, did every function it is made for. too bad the motherboard gave up (sudden death syndrome as they call it), I'm actually lucky to have had mine reach a year before it died. I've read on some forums they had that death syndrome on their s3 just a few months after purchase. if and when they improve on their designs maybe then I'll purchase another of this brand.:)

• 2014-04-13 01:51
  • vpY2

> In reply to Aki @ 2014-04-10 19:17 from vIdU - click to readIt's annoying when you have no idea what you were talking about, kindly please shut up!

• 2014-04-13 01:44
  • N5ud

> In reply to rattus @ 2014-04-11 19:58 from 2@x$ - click to read@ rattus

Your question is too vague. It would help if you explain exactly what the problem is.

• 2014-04-12 23:04
  • mySN
Total of 21213 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.