Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to mark @ 2015-06-02 06:44 from i8wS - click to readDoing it this will royally screw up your S3. Speaking from experience. Use a charger.

• 2015-06-06 06:26
  • 95uY

> In reply to the observer @ 2015-06-02 10:15 from D{a3 - click to readLol,and than what for we shall use this phone if we disable all those features and options? Just to look at him,looool.

• 2015-06-06 06:10
  • 0w7p

My s3 is not getting upgrade why

• 2015-06-05 22:10

My s3 is not getting upgrade why

• 2015-06-05 21:59
  • H4rw

Of recent there no record of callsI make and no record of missed calls. I desperately need a solution.

• 2015-06-05 21:20
  • ftKb

> In reply to ronvoy @ 2015-05-15 05:37 from KBSf - click to readWat is root plz tell me

• 2015-06-05 20:51
  • H4rw

whenever iam opening an app i got a message tat
"There are trespassing signs. Check it in observer settings screen.

can anybody knows whatz this.

plz help me to sort out this issue

• 2015-06-04 14:16
  • Khu5

Having been using this phone for past 2 years. The specs are now outdated ofcourse but its a great phone. Have installed blisspop 5.1.1 and archi's kernel. Trust me it runs like beast. Still gives me 8-9 hours on 3g after moderate - heavy use. However battery saving can only be done when the phone is not in use. All the battery saving apps runs on this principle. If i dont use my phone only 2% juice is reduced every 6 hours.

• 2015-06-04 10:37
  • U27@

how can I update my phone software from jelly bean to kitkat?

• 2015-06-04 06:02
  • rAWp

I am using this phone since 2 year.
I have no problem but my HAPTIC FEEDBACK is not working....!! Plz help me to solve this problem....plz plz plz plz plzz..

• 2015-06-03 09:23
  • 7tL7

hi guys my Sam.. Galaxy S3 can't install BBM it just tells me to find a better coverage network or use wifi while I live in the City plz help!

• 2015-06-03 06:15
  • rj$s

> In reply to mark @ 2015-06-02 06:44 from i8wS - click to readCheck data cable is perfect or not otherwise connect original data cable sopported for s3

• 2015-06-02 21:14
  • vGix

This mobile better or samsung s3 neo better.?

• 2015-06-02 19:12
  • fBhn

Please read my post carefully ... It's very important to improve performance and solve a lot of problems ...

• 2015-06-02 10:20
  • D{a3

Settings to speed up device and get maximum performance ( RAM & Battery ) for galaxy S3 :

A-
1- in developer options scroll down to Drowing : select animation is off for ( windows animation scale - transion animation scale - animator duration scale ) .
2- in developer options scroll down to Apps : limit background processes and select 4 processes at most . ***( always repeat this selection after turn on or restart phone ) .
3- in application manager ( turn off ) (disable) bloatware apps and some of services for ( google & samsung ) Because it always running in the background and consuming a lot of battery life and Ram .
4- Not install many apps that consuming battery and Ram like social netwok apps and games ... Only install what you really need .
5- in display Reduce brightness level less than half . ( don't use auto brightness )
6- turn off ( NFC - S Beam - Nearby devices - Screen Mirroring - Motion - Smart Screen - Voice control - Page buddy - Multi windows - Daydeam ) .
7- turned off ( sync ) google account & access to location .
8- Not use live wallpapers.
9- reduce number of pages on home screen ( maximum 3 pages ) .
10- always restart your phone to refresh ram and system .
11- use home button to close apps that running in the background.
12- use power saving mode to reduce battery consumption ( limit cpu speed ).
13- if you faced any problem in your phone use recovery mode , select wipe cash partition then reboot it again .
14- If your battery has become old. it's better to buy a new one ( original ).
15- always use the original charger and battery for S3 and don't ever use ( non- original ).
16- Use ( Greenify application ) to close apps that running in the background it's very useful.

For Extremist battery saving mode :

1- use black wallpaper background in home and lock screens .
2- Not use vibrations in ( call - ringtons - notifications ) .
3- Not use sounds in ( dailing keypad - touch screen - lock and unlock screen ) .
4- Turn off touch key light .
5- Set screen timeout 15 seconds .
6- Not use any live Widget such as ( weather ) .

B- Applications and services ( turned off ) ( disable ) :

Audiobooks .
Backup (samsung ).
Bubbles .
CapabilityManagerService (Popups when headphone jack used).
Chrome ( browser ) .
ChatON .
ChocoEukor.
Clock (digital) .
Clock (digital) .
Clock (funky) .
Clock (modern).
Cut the Rope (game) . note: turn off ( disable ) all bloatware games .
Deep sea .
Gmail .
Google Bookmarks Sync .
Google Play Books .
Google Play Magazines
Google Play Movies & Tv .
Google Play games .
Google Play Music .
Google Play Newsstand .
Google Search .
Google Text-to-speech Engine .
Google+ .
S Voice .
Samsung account .
Samsung Apps .
Samsung Backup .
Samsung Backup Provider .
Samsung Browser SyncAdapter .
Samsung Calendar SyncAdapter .
Samsung Cloud Data Relay .
Samsung Contact SyncAdapter .
Samsung Link .
Samsung Push Service .
Samsung SMemo SyncAdapter .
Samsung Syncadapters .
SamsungAppsUNA2 .
Search Application Provider .
Setup Wizard .
TalkBack .
Try panning .
Trim .
Weather Daemon .
Weather Widget . ( if you use weather widget keep it on ) .
Weather Widget Main . ( if you use weather widget keep it on ) .
Wi-Fi Direct .
Wi-Fi Direct share .
Windy weather .
Yahoo! ( news , weather , finance ...etc ) .

• 2015-06-02 10:15
  • D{a3

S3 owners please help! While at work I normally recharge my S3 by connecting it to my PC or laptop. A couple of days ago, I noticed that it is no longer charging using either PC or laptop. Can somebody please help me with the solution? Thanks.

• 2015-06-02 06:44
  • i8wS

> In reply to imran haq @ 2015-05-30 07:49 from PAmh - click to readGo to settings, Clear the histori ,then is ok

• 2015-06-01 22:13
  • HCbm

> In reply to knr @ 2015-05-30 13:05 from bCcd - click to readmy phone I was using my mobile after bad I could not understand how to make that programs for example Give

• 2015-05-31 17:19
  • CAgT
  • F

My phone was slow same issue with battery and some time hanging problem now i install efeXTREME Lite-ROM quite stable and now i am happy with my phone :)

• 2015-05-31 06:09
  • nC6h
  • F

> In reply to imran haq @ 2015-05-30 07:49 from PAmh - click to readInstall this: Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1S/OS12.1 for i9300 Galaxy S3

No lags at all, even with 500 apps.

• 2015-05-30 19:22
  • gCR4
Total of 23135 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.