Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Sort by:

I want to upgrade to 4.3 ota on my samsung galaxy s3 ,but I have heard it comes with a lot of bugs how bad are they or should I stay on 4.1.2 or upgrade ...advice

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 21:50
  • 3sE3
  • U

May we expect at least UI update like weather widget and something more.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 19:16
  • vQ10
  • Q

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2014-09-02 10:38 from mySN - click to readMine came with 4.3 installed.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 11:55
  • BwZT
  • R

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2014-09-02 10:38 from mySN - click to readYeah I thought I noticed that it went up £10. I just got another but couldn't get it on upgrade. Thought I would as my Xperia mini pro packed up and so what with the accessories I have like the Samsung smart dock, then I thought why not.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 11:47
  • BwZT
  • R

If you are fed up with the awful lag you get with Touchwiz then I have found a Launcher on Google Play Store that is a great replacement.
It is called 'HOME' by Lennox Corporation. The icon is a white house on a blue background. I can't post a link because GSMArena won't allow links that begin with https://
I've been trying it out and it is SO fast compared to Touchwiz. Anyone who is familiar with Google Launcher will feel at home with this.
Note to Mods. I have NO connection to the app or it's developer.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 10:45
  • mySN
  • R

> In reply to UK user @ 2014-09-02 10:18 from BwZR - click to read@ UK user

It was £129.95 on PAYG Upgrade a couple of weeks ago.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 10:38
  • mySN
  • H

Now selling for £169 Sim free unlocked from Carphone warehouse, on sale.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 10:18
  • BwZR
  • R

> In reply to Annabel Anwen @ 2014-09-01 08:02 from X}DA - click to readtelling right yar

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-02 06:52
  • Y}Lm
  • R

i like this mobile i want to buy this mobile

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-01 23:35
  • Y}K4
  • U

> In reply to Annabel Anwen @ 2014-09-01 08:02 from X}DA - click to readWhat do you say !!!! S3 mini is better than S3 ????? !!!!! Are you kidding ???? !!!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-01 17:32
  • D{a3
  • R

> In reply to x85x85 @ 2014-08-31 21:31 from NwqP - click to readI think galaxy s3 mini is best . I found the procedure here http://www.smartphonestutorial...-4-4-kitkat/ to update galaxy s3 mini to Android 4.4.4 KitKat

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-01 08:02
  • X}DA
  • R

Thanks if iI want to upgrade what is the best phone with kitkat update you suggest

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-31 21:31
  • NwqP
  • U

Thanks if you I want to upgrade what is the best phone with kitkat update you suggest

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-31 21:31
  • NwqP
  • U

> In reply to Angry Mobile Nerd @ 2014-08-31 12:34 from v7kp - click to readCongratulations .... Thank you for your (precious) advice !!!!!!!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-31 12:59
  • D{a3
  • R

> In reply to alsafi @ 2014-08-30 18:18 from D{a3 - click to readHere's the easiest solution to the S3 battery issues:

Buy a new phone.

Worked for me!

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-31 12:34
  • v7kp
  • R

> In reply to mobtechn @ 2014-08-31 11:35 from dWB9 - click to readI don't use the official samsung camera app android (4.3).....I use app called ( camera kk) it's a great app with kitkat camera options ... and for HDR I use app called ( Camera HDR Studio) with a lot of options ....

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-31 12:06
  • D{a3
  • R

Does it have the feature HDR in Camera?
(for new firmware versions)

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-31 11:35
  • dWB9
  • Q

> In reply to x85x85 @ 2014-08-30 13:16 from Nwq0 - click to readBelieve me .... There is no custom rom give you a real solution to the problem of the battery ..... problem will continue because the battery is only 2100 mAh !!!! But this is not the end .. These are some solutions:
1- turn off extra apps and Services that come with the official Rom (4.3)(4.2.2)(4.2.1). Because they eat more of RAM and battery. (I turned off more than 80 apps and Services ).
2 Install only important apps that use in your everyday life. Because many apps runnig in the background and eat more RAM and battery.
3- you can also purchase battery like anker (4400mAh or 7200mA) or an external battery (4500-15000 mAh ). So it will solve the problem of the battery.

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-30 18:18
  • D{a3
  • R

S3 has many kitkat roms I really need stable un issues rom
And solve battery problem any help please

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-30 13:16
  • Nwq0
  • U

Hi guys I need help s3 has many kitkat roms which one is really better and stable
Plus I need rom can solve battery problem I am heavy use

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-30 13:13
  • Nwq0
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 23072 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.