Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-04 15:55 from vMew - click to readI donít want to lock apps
I want to lock individual files. I hope I donít have to spell out what kind of files so you can understand.
In my HTC HD2 I could just zip the file with a password and when you pick the file to view/edit it you would have to put in a password to unlock and view it.
The zip app I found here does not support password protect. Is there some other app I can use that could do the same thing?

• 2012-09-04 16:37
  • LxG4

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 15:38 from LxG4 - click to readalso for tasks an app like Wunderlist is awesome

• 2012-09-04 16:01
  • vMew

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 15:38 from LxG4 - click to readthere are apps you can download with password protection for apps/photos etc..
also you know you can hide apps in the app drawer which is a stock feature of the phone

• 2012-09-04 15:55
  • vMew

> In reply to Julie @ 2012-09-04 15:08 from rwa7 - click to readreviews seem to disagree with you :)
actually rather the feel of the s3 btw plus u get the bigger screen

• 2012-09-04 15:53
  • vMew

Iím a HTC HD2 user that just got this phone at a price I could not refuse, so I took it.
I would like a recommendation for a task and calendar app that can syn with Microsoft outlook on my PC and allow me you put start & end dates on task.
Also give me the option to make task recurring.
The S Planner that came with the phone dose what I want for the calendar event/appointment
but the task part of it is missing what I mentioned above.

I will live with the short comings of the contacts sorting of the Android OS but I really need to get a solution for the (calendar task) or Iím going to have to get a WP8 phone for the Microsoft outlook and office compatibility.

Also need I app to password protect individual files on the fly. There are some things I would like to keep on my phone that my 4year old should not see if playing with my phone.

• 2012-09-04 15:38
  • LxG4

Can I use ps3 controller without rooting or sixaxis on my s3 with usb OTG cable?

• 2012-09-04 15:38
  • Hw$7

My feeling is that Samsung battery backup is terrible

• 2012-09-04 15:26
  • 9E19

@ Nkosana.
I'm using HTC One X if you can go through it GUESS WHAT you'll swallow your words. I'm in a phone store right now with a friend I'm looking at S3 at how it is blatantly a plastic and unattractive. HTC One X Has All. Look, S3 doesn't have Nvidia. Touchwiz is old fashion. HTC sense still the best feature amid superphones. HTC All the way.

• 2012-09-04 15:08
  • rwa7

talking abt battery is redundant, i mean select the feature on the phone which will show you on the screen what the cpu is doing, this phone is a computer, its constantly running and performing features, so battery is bound to die quickly, but other than that, its a bauty of a gadget......... note i said gadget, not phone.........

• 2012-09-04 14:56
  • NHUD

samsung battery backup is very low

• 2012-09-04 14:25
  • Mfxb
  • F

Want to buy one but is there a difference between the european version and the usa version when it comes to options/possibilities on the phone?
I read on a youtube that the european version has more options?

• 2012-09-04 14:13
  • kiM6

>>>>>>>>VIDEO FOR HOW TO MADE GALAXY S III BY SAMSUNG :

• 2012-09-04 14:04
  • mCi0

> In reply to [deleted post]Lol...backing up data is more important than battery back up. Whatever that means.

• 2012-09-04 13:03
  • IWQ4

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-09-04 12:06 from t7Xh - click to readlol not at all

• 2012-09-04 12:37
  • vMew

I am using Samsung Galaxy III from last 4 weeks, and visited the support center for 3 times. Opening contacts and call logs took 3-4 seconds.
I am not happy with the battery back up and it hangs also. Sometimes I think I just wasted 37K on this phone. Today I will go to support center againt to take my phone back.

I put my phone on charging. After completion, the green light came showing "Battery Full" and 100%. But when I removed the charger it shows 99%. I don't understand whats its problem. I am really upset for this.

Anyone with same issues?????

Thanks
Jinn

• 2012-09-04 12:32
  • vw6R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-04 06:13 from vMew - click to readsounds like your the one of the persons that called me "itroll" hummmmmmm!

• 2012-09-04 12:06

every 1 knws dat its samsung galaxy S
III

• 2012-09-04 11:15
  • Mfx9

How we can increasse call log entry

• 2012-09-04 11:07
  • xJY4

Anybody has an idea when will the new colors be released?

• 2012-09-04 10:44
  • Aw%3
Total of 23038 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.