Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]mate you are worshiping apple! lol! i m applefan i m using iphone 3gs and iphone 4s and my wife is using ipad 2! and we never use samsung or even android yet, but maybe in the future! mate please respect others and do not promote a rumore one! but seriously your statement is really shucky did you know that! Please stop it mate! or you may trouble in samsung user they defend what you done!

• 2012-08-31 04:04
  • t7Xh

So you people have Galaxy S3. How does it feel to have a phone smarter than you?

• 2012-08-31 04:03
  • fBhn

> In reply to AppleGurl @ 2012-08-31 03:26 from vxt3 - click to readyeah right mate! we are an applefan. but this one is too much! lol! we are out on his fate we are just a fan not worshipers! right!

• 2012-08-31 03:53
  • t7Xh

> In reply to AppleGurl @ 2012-08-31 03:26 from vxt3 - click to readYup. Apple fan here too. Just click the report button on this dude. Spammers are never welcome, regardless on whose side he's on.

• 2012-08-31 03:49
  • PG5b

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-31 03:07 from t7Xh - click to readYeah check his message...he is glorifying iphone 5...a phone that doesn't even exist yet...I am an apple fan too but this is just too much its sickening...I love apple products but we should be confident that apple tech is good enough without these unnessesary promotions...it makes apple fans like us look desperate and insecure...why don't we just glorify apple in our apple page and stop this nonsense...

• 2012-08-31 03:26
  • vxt3

We are suppose to share tips & tricks. It's more like a virtual battle ground for die hard fans from different camps to quarrel.

I'm outta here.

• 2012-08-31 03:08
  • sR1u

> In reply to [deleted post]wow! longest post in gsmarena history!

• 2012-08-31 03:07
  • t7Xh

> In reply to [deleted post]If you are so confident with apple...then why do you even bother posting all of this crap to promote apple? If they are so great then their greatness should be enough right? It only makes you look more insecure posting your opinion about apple on a samsung page...if you want to promote apple and iphone why don't you do it on the apple page? People like you give Apple and other apple fans like me a bad name because you keep trolling and bashing on a page not for apple...You make all of us apple fans look like fools with your actions...it's pathetic :C

• 2012-08-31 02:35
  • vxt3

My frends i bought this device and there is no problem at all i have used many brand phone but i like this 1 before that i had s2 that was also awsome but this is better than that with some extra feature. so dont waist your time here in this crazy subject go buy one phone and have a good life do your work and thanks to god.

• 2012-08-31 01:50
  • HxcD

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-08-30 19:56 from Laxg - click to readkeep calm! your bp is rising contineus my friend!

• 2012-08-31 00:32
  • t7Xk

Anybody notice those bugs ... screen doesnt go off itself and msg red circle notification on the msg icon doesnt go off till phone is restarted ... ??? wtf !

• 2012-08-31 00:29
  • JbRx

Must waatch this video before buy http://www.greaterpost.com/tec...-and-reviews

• 2012-08-30 23:56
  • syjr

it is wonderful

• 2012-08-30 23:30
  • pT2s

> In reply to [deleted post]Check the benchmarks again. Lol. It didn't destroy it. It did better. Wait a little longer for the Mali equivalent and see the 320 get destroyed. Lolol

• 2012-08-30 22:35
  • q8Q8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-30 21:55 from uSSQ - click to readWow..... A brand new platform does ok better compared to an old oc'd platform. Lol. You should be so proud

• 2012-08-30 22:34
  • q8Q8

xperia phones beat s3 in benchmark! hahahahaha

• 2012-08-30 21:55
  • uSSQ

For a while now, US Android owners have been able to download a FREE App or Game daily from Amazon.
Now, UK owners can enjoy that priviledge as well. Just goto:

and follow the instructions.

I downloaded the app, copied it onto my external SD card, and used 'My Files' app to install it. I have already downloaded Angry Birds (Ad Free), so I know it works.

Good Luck !

• 2012-08-30 21:11
  • 3G54

@Anonymous u are not an gs3 owner as ur desperation shows that you are jealous of the samsung victories regarding the galaxy series Galaxy s3 is the smartphone of the year 2012 and it will be as it has records i never heard any sony or sonyericsson phones to set a record!!! at initial benchmarks S4 krait comes close to exynos 4 quad as it is on prevous architecture and benchmarks dont push all cores but in real use the burden that the great exynos quad can lift ur xperia v b c d s LLLL cannot come near to!!!

• 2012-08-30 20:47
  • y@@g

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-08-30 19:56 from Laxg - click to readWow Mobilemaster actually getting angry hahaha. Beloved SGS3 demolition by Xperia must be hitting a nerve. At least you guys had your day in the sun, but now it's over. Sony's back with a vengeance, plus build quality to go with it.

• 2012-08-30 20:27
  • PG5b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-30 18:09 from mG@@ - click to readHAHA.. you are so funny

• 2012-08-30 20:19
  • pFDF
Total of 22837 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.