Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-28 14:45 from t7Xh - click to readAha,now I get the picture! And the S3 will not tear your pocket but the phone will break into pieces!! And I'm sure that with "feat" you mean "fit"!!

• 2012-08-28 15:39
  • fw2H

don't use Apps from Play store to kill your Apps! SGS3 have its own and work better. Play store Apps only have too much Advertises

• 2012-08-28 15:11
  • v}7V

> In reply to brynn @ 2012-08-28 12:12 from nEGR - click to readI can help. Follow these step Go>>>SETTINGS scroll down to >>>DEVELOPER OPTION scroll down to >>>APPS and tick DO NOT KEEP ACTIVTIES. One more thing if you press and hold the HOME botton, you'll see all your preview activities and you can press REMOVE ALLS. Also you can check TASK MANAGER to see what APPS are running as well. Hope that help

• 2012-08-28 15:08
  • v}7V

> In reply to Ken @ 2012-08-28 14:54 from TjQ5 - click to readits that song?

lol!

• 2012-08-28 15:02
  • t7Xh

> In reply to [deleted post]its a good choice when u buy a S3 why/ bcoz u have a S3 same time an Iphone....:)

• 2012-08-28 14:57
  • TjQ5

Just received my Samsung Galaxy S3 now ordered through online shopping....Were just stage of getting to know each other hehehehe.

• 2012-08-28 14:54
  • TjQ5

> In reply to Loepoes @ 2012-08-28 13:38 from fw2H - click to readmy iphone is feat on my pocket! but my friend said that there gs3 is not feat in there pocket! but my pocket and my poket friend is same size, so it means it will not be possible to feat in my pocket! so i not try it yet and never try! because my pocket maybe tear!

• 2012-08-28 14:45
  • t7Xh

Very nice phone outstanding..,

• 2012-08-28 14:22
  • n2K6

> In reply to finder @ 2012-08-28 13:13 from v3Ah - click to readDo you even speak English?

• 2012-08-28 14:21
  • v3}b

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-28 02:25 from t7Xh - click to readHe my friend. You make me very confused. A few days ago you said that you hated Nokia,Samsung and Blackberry but now you seem to own a Samsung S3. So either get a smaller phone or trousers with bigger pockets!

• 2012-08-28 13:38
  • fw2H

I really liked the phone, its awesome! But the design is not so beautiful like S2, Xperia S, looks more like a huge simple phone, they could have made a more beautiful and elegant phone.

• 2012-08-28 13:19
  • 8R4B

it is nise fone but its all comes frm iphone so iphone is the best fone in the world

• 2012-08-28 13:13
  • v3Ah

I bought s3 last week. Everything is good as nexus , shade, color, screen size. Disadvantage is power button hard to press and make volume up .

• 2012-08-28 12:20
  • u44R

A Phone In The Best
Samsung: Design For Hooomaaaaan !!!

• 2012-08-28 12:14
  • g81e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-28 10:03 from Mq1r - click to readYes you kill all these apps but when you open taskiller they are all back open again,,android gets me down i was trying equalisers and had allsorts of force close..Android is inconsistent and battery hungary..

• 2012-08-28 12:12
  • nEGR

good phone but nothing compared to iphone

• 2012-08-28 11:54
  • v3Ah

> In reply to mikey @ 2012-08-27 23:52 from dTjj - click to readSame feeling here. I have used N8 for 2 years and like it so much and didn't see the need to change it.
But to not waste the benefit of recontract, i have decided to get a new handset. Initially my thought was to get PureView since i already have a galaxy tab which can give me enough android features. Too bad my mobile operator do not carry it hence i take the S3. I find that it too is a great handset and liked it. However, i still carry my N8 around for the camera is really better on N8 especially with the help of xenon flash and much clearly audio recording. Some how i feel that most of the time my N8 browser is faster. Im not sure whether is the setting issue. Sometime the play store just cannot connect to the server. But everything else are great. UI is good and fast. The design (pebble blue) is good. Watching Video and facebook is fantastic. Battery life can be better.

• 2012-08-28 11:43
  • wiXc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-27 17:21 from Ptes - click to readSamasung are bringing out the S3 in black in a september i believe perhaps octoboer i can't remember for sure.

As it is the coulours are for teenagers? And are no for adults in office work, or a serious phone? My phone sits on my desk all day no one has made any comment other than to say its a really nice looking and a very good phone to use, the Blue version loots pretty dark, and if there is no light on the phone it looks near black.

Also the new S3 (the black version) will only be avalible in 32 and 64GB.

• 2012-08-28 11:41
  • miZ0

> In reply to arroid @ 2012-08-28 09:24 from mZxG - click to readLG is greater thief, don't think about that. According ti me LG is a most irritating company.

• 2012-08-28 11:35
  • U@bZ

> In reply to girish sharma @ 2012-08-28 00:01 from s8FZ - click to readWhy not try google "Samsung Service Center"?
You should be able to get the answer.

• 2012-08-28 11:29
  • wiXc
Total of 22690 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.