Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

i don't know why we are fighting for all these smart phone maker company.even these company can not lose profit for any thing they made smart phone for just making money and nothing else so grow up guys.and purchase those smart phone who offer good spec in cheap price either they are samsung iphone nokia htc etcc..

• 2012-09-05 00:44
  • sUvT

The Ram Is wrong on info it actually has 2GB of RAM.

• 2012-09-04 23:40
  • Gc@S

i am using an iphone and planning to switch it with samsung....is it more better?

• 2012-09-04 23:23
  • pwDw

USB Mass storage is missing....this is not nice...on older pc's without Samsung drivers (admin rights) you cannot see files larger than 1 Gb...

Virtual Keyboard keeps open the character set from the long press of dot, even if you just select one character (and you have to do an extra touch somewhere else to close that window)

Let us uninstall unused and unwanted apk's later, please:)

• 2012-09-04 23:17
  • LaDK

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 22:15 from LxG4 - click to read@ Anthony

This is the app I use and it hasn't failed me yet, but I don't know if it will fulfill your needs.
It's worth a try, it's free.

• 2012-09-04 22:31
  • 3G54

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-09-04 21:21 from 3G54 - click to read Ill look into the GPSmap edit. and let you know how that goes.
now all I need I a task list program that can...
1. Sync with outlook on the PC.
2. Allow start date and due date.
3. Allow for recurring task
4. Allow check box or strike for completed task.
5. Ability to hide completed task.

• 2012-09-04 22:15
  • LxG4

hi, i ask a question to samsung galaxy siii user, what you think this is best phone for business email purpose, i hate blackbarry, i have nokia e72, which configure nokia email (messaging) account, and all my pop email receive through nokia account. i love sg3, and planning to buy this month, i just wondering about my official email account. i humble request to sg3 user reply of my question. thank you!

• 2012-09-04 21:46
  • u1tq

• 2012-09-04 21:42
  • u1tq

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 21:04 from LxG4 - click to read@ Anthony

I don't think you'll be lucky with an Android app to do that, and the only one I know that will do it on a PC is 'GPSMapEdit', but that doesn't come cheap!

• 2012-09-04 21:21

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-09-04 20:38 from 3G54 - click to readThank you
Just what I wanted :-)

And I was in the play store as well.

Maybe you can help me with a next one.

I still use my HTC HD2 as a gamin device
All my nav maps are garmin maps
Do you know of a program in android that can read the garmin maps.
Or do you know of a converter for the PC that can change a garmin map file to a Navitel map file?

• 2012-09-04 21:04

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 20:29 from LxG4 - click to read@ Anthony

Try 'File Locker', which is a FREE App.

Find it here:

• 2012-09-04 20:38

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-04 20:04 from vMew - click to read@ Anonymous

The Exynos 4412 used in the Galaxy S3 is certainly no slow coach; but Qualcomm's Quad-Core S4 'Krait' With Adreno 320 leaves it standing at the start line.
Itís pretty obvious that the Snapdragon SoC (system on chip) will be at the bleeding edge of ARM-chip performance both in graphics and pure processing power for some time yet.

• 2012-09-04 20:31
  • 3G54

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-09-04 19:51 from 3G54 - click to readThe card in my phone is my flash drive.
and your suggestion dose not solve the problem Ö if I use a USB drive how do I password protect a file on the USB flash drive so if the wrong person made a copy of the files or tried to open the files on a next device they would need the password.
But when I need to use the file on my phone all I have to do is enter the password (from a menu or an app. the method dose not matter.)

I want a password lock for files. Most 6 year olds know how to find hidden files using a PC. So a good alphanumeric password is the way to go.
Right now the file I have that way stored on the card can only be read from a PC and that sucks. I want to access them from the phone as well. After all it is built with specs of laptop.

I donít live or lime with s t u p I d people, and if my phone is stolen it will not be stolen by a s t u p I d person.
A password lock for sensitive files is the only thing will make me feel at easy.

For now I will just access when connected to a PC but when windows phone 8 comes out if I donít find a solution for this and the task list entry problem Iíll be buying a next phone.

But the way I stopped using USB flash drives because no matter how small I buy them I would always find a way to crack the USB head off the main board losing all the data. A card kept inside a phone is harder for me to destroy.

I do have a otg cable and thatís to shear files I want to shear with friend that still use usb drives.

• 2012-09-04 20:29
  • LxG4

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-09-04 19:51 from 3G54 - click to read The card in my phone is my flash drive.

I donít live or lime with retards, and if my phone is stolen it will not be stolen by a retard.

• 2012-09-04 20:27
  • LxG4

> In reply to Know it all @ 2012-09-04 18:37 from ceE9 - click to readso much wisdom on this comment!

• 2012-09-04 20:22
  • Eq2%

Want to buy a S3 but is there a difference between the european version and the usa version when it comes to options/possibilities on the phone?
I read on a youtube that the european version has more options?

• 2012-09-04 20:13
  • kiM6

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-09-04 19:51 from 3G54 - click to readfreefaller, u seem like you have a brain what are your opinions on the krait s4 opposed to the sammys quad?
curious as to wherever im on the right path or way off..
thanks

• 2012-09-04 20:04
  • vMew

hey guys i am going to buy one phone from these iphone 4s,galaxy s3,htc one x.its very hard to choose.please give some advice.

• 2012-09-04 19:56
  • 6PRE

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 15:38 from LxG4 - click to read@ Anthony

I've just read your post concerning private files. Have you thought about using a Flash Drive and an OTG cable for your needs. You don't have to buy a large capacity Flash Drive, and you would have complete privacy. Even if you lose your phone your private files would be safe.

• 2012-09-04 19:51
  • 3G54
Total of 23072 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.