Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Graphic is much better camera is ossam s3 is good but onlywaste of money
In s3 not a hdmi output only mini

• 2012-08-17 09:36
  • vb}y

> In reply to Garfield @ 2012-05-03 22:31 from 4nHj - click to readYa u say true
Good bro

• 2012-08-17 09:30
  • vb}y

In my gs3 smart stay don't work.....it flash the eye signal but goes off

• 2012-08-17 09:19
  • w7ia

> In reply to chris @ 2012-08-16 20:56 from U{xV - click to readSamSung galaxy S3 is the Greatest phone in this time because its a - Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 processor.he Exynos 4 Quad SoC will use 20% less power than the SoC in Samsung Galaxy SII. Samsung also changed the name of several SoCs, Exynos 3110 to Exynos 3 Single, Exynos 4210 and 4212 to Exynos 4 Dual 45nm[7] and Exynos 4 Dual 32nm[8] and Exynos 5250 to Exynos 5 Dual.....and 1Gb Ram.

• 2012-08-17 07:34
  • vbyP

S3 is will be a great device in the whole universe if it got ios preinstall in it!!!!!! Android sucks!!!! Laggy and crashy!!!! Android apps??? Rubbish!!! After 5 minute of installing i bet that u will uninstall it back coz it useless!!!!

• 2012-08-17 07:19
  • tV0a

> In reply to brynn @ 2012-08-17 00:07 from nEGS - click to readiPhone 4S have a very bad design, very uncomfortable with too sharp, and very fragile, glass edges and it is very heavy for its size! The batterytest here on GSMArena prove S3 have better batterylife than 4S, and I am a really heavy user and I only have to charge the battery once every 24 hours! S3 does not lag at all, and Android apps are the same and just as stable as iOS apps!
I think S3 is the most beautiful, best and most comfortable design, of all phones today! iPhone 4S is to small for playing games or even texting e-mail or sms, and definetly too small for watching movies...! 4S is only good as a phone for phonecalls and as an mp3/spotify player!

• 2012-08-17 06:57
  • J5QL

I just got myself a brand new S III. It really is coooool. Go for it!
Gorgeous phone to hold! It gives off a good feeling!

• 2012-08-17 06:15
  • XNvd

I bought a Samsung S3 recently and I also have a Samsung S2.

S-3 better than S 2 in everything, but there is a difference between them in screen background.

S2 you can put background on two ways:
on one desktop screen or on all desktop screens together.

S3 can set background on one desktop screen only not all together.

My question is:Can I put background on all desktop screens together in S3 device, how?

Awaiting your soonest answer.

Thanks in advance,

• 2012-08-17 04:43
  • mcGE

> In reply to Macki @ 2012-08-16 20:28 from KIC$ - click to readI don't like Iphone or any Apple phones.
Too restricted. I hate Itune.

I don't like One X. No expandable card slot hence not so flexible if i want to transfer lots of file.
Lousy camera.

• 2012-08-17 04:20
  • wiXc

> In reply to chris @ 2012-08-16 20:56 from U{xV - click to readIts better to use a simple phone.
U gonna be too confused to use such smartphones.

• 2012-08-17 03:24
  • IWN@

I own an iphone 4s and I love the simple ios interface and the countless applications in apps store. Design is superb and unmatched...but a few days ago I got a gift SGS3 for my birthday...and I was blown away! The performance, the speed, the features, the flexible os, the super rear and front facing cam, is so magnificent! Until now I can't believe that my mind was trunkated to what iphone 4s could do...i did not realize how restricted i was with my iphone...I love my iphone a lot but after using the sgs3...I must say sgs3 is really far ahead...and it is unfair to compare it to my iphone...best of all I finaly have real radio something that my smart iphone lacked...so my recomendation is...buy iphone 4s...its a good phone -the best from apple...but if you want a good phone that also gives you what you want, the way you want it...BUY THIS PHONE THE AMAZING SAMSUNG GS3!!!

• 2012-08-17 02:33
  • vxt3

When i had S3 i was charging it twice a day and it did have stutter now and again..Along with fragilty of fone and size i sold it quick.This even with quadcore and 1 gig of RAM is still not as smooth as iPhone using half the power.The thing is butt ugly and glad i sold it..I am through with android it guzzles battery and apps are unstable..

So will JellyBean with its 60 FPS refresh rate and maybe 16 core and 2 gigs of RAM make it as smooth as iPhone,,maybe,,but you will have to employ a car battery to power it.

• 2012-08-17 00:07
  • nEGS

> In reply to heyah @ 2012-08-16 19:55 from vxt3 - click to readNot sure about best brand or performance.
I'm using SanDisk Class 4 16Gb.

• 2012-08-16 22:51
  • IWN@

guyz m really confused between samsung galaxy note and S3 ..people using these phones plzz help me out .

• 2012-08-16 20:56
  • U{xV

> In reply to phone master @ 2012-08-16 15:00 from HHHH - click to readI cut my sim into a micro-sim, is is easy, just make sure you do not cut in the metal chip itself that is clearly visible on the sim!

• 2012-08-16 20:29
  • J5M@

Are you willing to spend 650$ on plastic built phone?????/
Common guys , grow up ...
One x htc is better option than S3 even iphone 4S rockss..

• 2012-08-16 20:28
  • KIC$

Hey guys! what brand of micro sd card works best with sgs3??? please suggest! thanks... =)

• 2012-08-16 19:55
  • vxt3

I have SIII n i love it but i have only one problem,i cant configure my webmail email address,can someone tellsme how to do it. You can email me @ mjmaluleke89@gmail.com. your help will b appreciated

• 2012-08-16 19:45
  • Np8C

I got the samsung galaxy S3 on 08/13/12 and it's just simply put, the best smart phone I have ever used. I also have an iphone 4s which is also a wonderful phone with great apps...and I love it...but I have to admit...the S3 is a real joy! Feature packed and with a roaring cpu...Since this is the first time I used an android phone I had to get used to the "freeness" of the os...which is also a plus...I think iphone 4s is good at what it does eventhough a bit outdated and SGS3 exceeds my expectations and performs as promised.

KUDOS TO SAMSUNG and APPLE for making such amazing phones!! :D

• 2012-08-16 19:42
  • vxt3

Why does my new brand Samsung heats in the lower part?? This sometimes happens with GPS and Facebook,but also some apps... Usually I have to charge the battery twice a day... Is this normal too?
Thanks for the answers...

• 2012-08-16 18:44
  • PcKi
Total of 22120 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.