Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-23 05:10 from vMew - click to readgoogled it... apparently its an australian model thing due to the on going apple v sammy thing!!!!!
grr sucks! hopefully the new update will fix this!

• 2012-08-23 06:03
  • vMew

> In reply to Dee @ 2012-08-23 05:04 from PWng - click to readyeah ive done that mate...
again it works for vids but for pics it seems u have to do it manually??

• 2012-08-23 05:10
  • vMew

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-23 04:35 from vMew - click to readGo to Setting>>>Display>>>Auto-rotat­e screen and tick it.

• 2012-08-23 05:04
  • PWng

anyone know how to get auto rotate working in the gallery (i know it works for vids but not pictures) or does it have to be done manually?
thanks

• 2012-08-23 04:35
  • vMew

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-22 16:56 from vMew - click to readIt's unlocked (straight out from manufacture) outright from website. I will never buy my phone through contract or from any networks.

• 2012-08-23 04:01
  • PWng

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-22 17:42 from IWQP - click to readIt's Android 4.0.4 Kernel Version 3.0.15-928452

• 2012-08-23 03:57
  • PWng

> In reply to AmarR @ 2012-08-23 00:23 from wiUY - click to readYou have written superb ...I liked it

• 2012-08-23 03:57
  • Hs8J

> In reply to Aj @ 2012-08-22 20:09 from XNtr - click to readAj thank you ,mate! It does updated my camera features. Do you know any other functions it update to?

• 2012-08-23 03:54
  • PWng

> In reply to AmarR @ 2012-08-23 00:23 from wiUY - click to readI agree with you even i have same philosophy

• 2012-08-23 03:44
  • XubH

> In reply to [deleted post]Dude, even a lot of experienced people don't have a clue how to move Apps because it's a pretty complicated task so don't be calling him a Noob.

• 2012-08-23 01:50
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to San @ 2012-08-22 21:34 from v$D7 - click to readApps will be stored in the phones built in internal memory, not in ram. When the apps are running they will use ram, some are not so efficient at using or sharing this ram and may cause slow system response.

• 2012-08-23 01:27
  • nxpQ

> In reply to San @ 2012-08-22 21:34 from v$D7 - click to readYou want to move Apps to external SD you have to Root and install App called Directory Bind and then you can move the SD Data.

• 2012-08-23 01:08
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to Valtheri @ 2012-08-22 23:36 from g5ix - click to readFakes are usually fatter, have a much worse screen and are noticeably slower so if you play around with a genuine one you'll know within seconds if it's a fake. And I wouldn't spend 470 to a seller I know nothing about anyway because you just asking for trouble.

• 2012-08-23 01:05
  • 3Jn}

> In reply to coolman @ 2012-08-22 20:41 from KIBM - click to readThis seem to be a leading question for a specific answer.

• 2012-08-23 01:05
  • sR1u

Hey people.. keep calm... keep calm..

why wasting your valuable time and money on phones.. laptops.. and other materialistic things... its really hard to earn and very-2 easy to spend.. you can keep a simple phone with you and it will do what you need.. please left a phone just a phone..

I see people is betting each other that my phone is best, your phone is crap.. apple is best android is not. android is best apple ios is not..

Why...??? why wasting.......

Keep calm... hey people... keep calm..

There is no satisfaction in these things..

Tomorrow.. iphone 5 will come.. and then 6 and 7 and so on will come.. but where is peace of mind.. its not in these things.. just listen to me... there is no peace..

Keep calm.. hey people... keep calm..

I know people will comment on my opinion.. Some will reply rudely.. where's some will find real peace.. who are regretting to spend their money that they earned in months or in years and that took real hardwork to earn.. But it was a quick decision that took their money in wrong side.. You can take good things with this money.. You can put this money in banks and forget for a while.. And it may be double in that while.. And you can spend that money on important circumstances.. that will occur in coming life.. And it will really help..

I hope.. Some people will agree with me..

So, I can only say again. And I will try to put this opinion again and again.. even I know someone can reply with offensive language.. dirty language.. But I don't care.. Just want to say.....

Keep calm.. hey people.. keep calm..

• 2012-08-23 00:23
  • wiUY

In my country in secondary stores this phone costs 470 without contract. I know that the seller receives this phone from Dubai, in Dubai come from China. Does anyone know whether it is worth to buy, I am in a dilemma whether it is original or not. Please tell me.

• 2012-08-22 23:36
  • g5ix

> In reply to coolman @ 2012-08-22 20:41 from KIBM - click to readAndroid is a bit harder than IOS to use but the phones are cheaper, better, have more choice, much more customisable, have almost no limitations so you can make the phones do almost anything you can imagine and much more free Apps to use.

• 2012-08-22 21:39
  • 3Jn}

The Fone Has A Serious Issue...all my Apps...HD Games gets Saved on the Phone Memory...which increases The Phone Ram.....which causes the fone to get hang...sumtimes slow response coz of increased Ram Usage....Like THe Galaxy S2 I cant move these apps or games to SD Card...and a game like GTA uses more than 700-900mb...softwares like App2sd doesnt work on S3..dnt knw wat to do ....

• 2012-08-22 21:34
  • v$D7

compared to the htc sensation I was using its pathetic but... a 1.4 Ghz processor is not a joke with 1 Gb ram my GTA is like PS3

• 2012-08-22 21:21
  • fu7x
Total of 22422 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.