Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]Dear Lolhaha the S3 is the most famous smart phone here! :)) Where is Crapple? Where is Nokia? Samsung is the biggest mobile phone maker now. No one can beat them now.

• 2012-08-25 22:05
  • Lax7

> In reply to [deleted post]In your dreams maybe! :)) Samsung is not going to die! :P

• 2012-08-25 22:01
  • Lax7

This forum is all about same people who don't add value at all. I'm using HTC One X so far I can tell that HTC One X does well over S3. go and taste HTC One X...

• 2012-08-25 21:28
  • f0bH

Don't buy Apples small baby soap iPhone. For watching videos and gaming only answer is s3

• 2012-08-25 20:31
  • t1$E

Superb ph :)

• 2012-08-25 19:10
  • ut0T

no value for money. Its too expensive. Micromax is producing two times better handsets than samsung especially in affordable price.

• 2012-08-25 19:08
  • s8g%

> In reply to Iphone Khan @ 2012-08-25 09:40 from KIBw - click to readAs long as the battery can last.

• 2012-08-25 18:39
  • IWNC

> In reply to [deleted post]nothing to say... surely you can muster up something better than want a cookie??? or some youtube clip!!
ur a good way to fill my duller moments.. nothing more...
funny thing is i owned the iphone 4s for almost a year and a half which is a long time for me to own a phone usually i sell them pretty quick... and yes i sold it for this one..
and would not swap it for any other phone on the market at the moment ..
chin up bro... dont take it personally brother ...
in my opinion and most peoples opinions.. wait.. dont want to be up setting anyone...
u keep proving my point again and again and while ur at it making apple fanboys look bad
:) keep digging that hole

• 2012-08-25 18:36
  • vMew

lg optimus "g' is now the best quadcore smartphone!

bye bye samsung gs3..........

• 2012-08-25 18:30
  • uSSQ

> In reply to [deleted post]Ur a child that's got nothing to say... ur done.
Not me mate I got better things to do... unlike some right??
Ur not annoying me amusing yes... people like u actually make me feel better about the phone I went out and bought.... so do the reviews... ;)
Peace

• 2012-08-25 17:48
  • vMew

> In reply to coccolithophore @ 2012-08-25 17:18 from 3JDA - click to readBS. give you comment in gs3!

• 2012-08-25 17:43
  • t7Xk

this phone is varry good

• 2012-08-25 17:41
  • uu}A

hmmmm why so many hatred in here this is SAMSUNG forum not apple forum and pls. if you're apple brand just go there your not helping us!
and those who have samsung s3 just enjoy it.. lets talk what's makes our phone best.. sharing thoughts, good ideas and can make our phone enjoyable!!

we have different taste if you like apple then buy it
if you like android "samsung" then buy it and enjoy.. if you have problem call samsung service center there the one who can help!!

• 2012-08-25 17:18
  • 3JDA

hai gys,

i just brought the G S3 10 days before.

Things i like -
Its pretty fast,
Display is really good to watch movies, and videos
Lots of google applications and more,
design is class,
HD video is very good

Things I dont like -

Home screens get empty when i multitask,
Still shots are grainy in its real size,
always feel it will drop from my hands,
Ram usage shows always above 500 mb at a total of 779 mb

anyways its better than any phone i had.

Hope Jelly been update wil correct the errors..

• 2012-08-25 16:39
  • J9Sv

Hey guys where can I download kies?

• 2012-08-25 15:21
  • sxt1

can s3 do video call in 3g network?

• 2012-08-25 14:46
  • utYd

why laptop not accepting usb data cable of samsung 19300

• 2012-08-25 14:43
  • 7w0Q

samsung can provide more than apple because android system allows it.. im hoping that wp8 do the same with nokia..strong competition might change a bit of a specific brand over pricing...

• 2012-08-25 14:31
  • t7XH

> In reply to carol @ 2012-08-25 12:17 from vIxH - click to readMaybe the next iPhone or Galaxy series will be fire proof.

U may wanna wait for it, kid.

• 2012-08-25 14:01
  • IWNC

> In reply to [deleted post]Posting rules:

-English only
-Please no foul language, be polite
and use common sense

If you don't follow the above
rules, your post will be probably
deleted.

• 2012-08-25 13:59
  • t7Xh
Total of 22597 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.