Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to girish sharma @ 2012-08-28 00:01 from s8FZ - click to readWhy not try google "Samsung Service Center"?
You should be able to get the answer.

• 2012-08-28 11:29
  • wiXc

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-28 02:25 from t7Xh - click to readIt does fit in my pocket nicely.
Not sure how small is your pocket though.
Weird......

• 2012-08-28 11:27
  • wiXc

once you have this phone, you will not going to change to others hand phone..unless there have better than this phone out there.

• 2012-08-28 10:57
  • tZk9

> In reply to ghostt @ 2012-05-15 10:24 from 0mUJ - click to readI dont know... but that's a bit irrelevant as this phone only has 1gb of ram. happens to mean that I can have multiple apps open without slowing it at all.

• 2012-08-28 10:20
  • MkXA

> In reply to uday @ 2012-08-27 19:24 from utBu - click to readI force stop both Chat on and Drop Box but they still run at times in the background within 5 mins of me stopping them. It's so annoying as it's obviously draining battery.

Beginning to dislike Android when apps run in background when they are not needed.

• 2012-08-28 10:03
  • Mq1r

can't wait for lg optimus G!!

• 2012-08-28 09:24
  • mZxG

Nokia also get into the segment with a number of excellent smartphones and one of them is 808 Pureview...

• 2012-08-28 08:29
  • sSMx

> In reply to qwenn @ 2012-08-27 15:34 from Kivx - click to readIf samsung designed this for HUMANS then what its other products designed for ? for animals >>>

• 2012-08-28 07:01
  • bJ7x

nodoubt one of the best, previously i was using HTC but now S3... superb choice.

• 2012-08-28 06:18
  • KcPw

> In reply to sahid @ 2012-08-27 16:20 from vGsJ - click to readBattery pack up? U mean dry cell for external charging?

I think there are numerous brands of external portable charging pack available on the market. U can check it out on eBay.

I hope u are another Bangala.

• 2012-08-28 04:06
  • IWNW

> In reply to girish sharma @ 2012-08-28 00:01 from s8FZ - click to readBuy in Switzerland & repair in India?
I think u better sell it in China & forget about the repair.

• 2012-08-28 03:08
  • IWNW

> In reply to girish sharma @ 2012-08-28 00:01 from s8FZ - click to readgo to samsung-updates.com at the left there is select device choose gt-i9300 list of many softwares based on country to know which country you are choose you will find 3 letters just put the cursor on them then it will write for you the country when you want to download choose F then download odin v3.04 when both finish put the device in download mode volume down home button and power button same time and keep holding until it tells you continue or restart phone click continue it tells you to press on volume down or up i cant remember but it will write for you connect the s3 to the computer then extract the firmware once the launch odin click pda and choose the firmware where you put

• 2012-08-28 02:57
  • HxY{

> In reply to bravoboy @ 2012-08-27 22:52 from uWxr - click to readi cant believe that this device is really a fone (phone) i think its a tablet or mini tablet not a fone! because its not feat in my pocket!

• 2012-08-28 02:25
  • t7Xh

> In reply to qwenn @ 2012-08-27 15:34 from Kivx - click to readcan you see humans in outer space?! allien maybe not human!

lol!

• 2012-08-28 02:22
  • t7Xh

hello sir i just want to know custmer care help line number of samsung . and i want to change display of this set . i purchase this set from switzerland . i want repair in india pls give me solution thanks

• 2012-08-28 00:01
  • s8FZ

Having just been using Nokia 4 the last couple of years I thought it was time for a change. Reasons being I've I don't think the pureview is much different from the n8 (which I had for over 2 years and not a single problem) and I'm not to keen on windows. So I upgraded to this. Everything is fast and smooth. There will be three things I will miss 4m my old n8 and that's the build quality, camera and .fm transmitter which I did use a lot.

• 2012-08-27 23:52
  • dTjj

Samsung Galaxy SIII the best phone ever !!!!

• 2012-08-27 22:52
  • uWxr

• 2012-08-27 22:50
  • dTjj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-27 17:21 from Ptes - click to readYou professional teenager...
What's yo color????!!!!
May be purple???Hı...

• 2012-08-27 20:34
  • 3xXT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-27 01:32 from IWNC - click to readthese sort of problem may arise due to USB port self driver....if thts the problem u can update ur PC USB port driver....... if that doesnt work ur data cable might be the fault one...

• 2012-08-27 19:36
  • w9DR
Total of 22691 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.