Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to maymay2787 @ 2012-08-14 09:23 from f0x5 - click to readi think mate we NEED to OUT on this forum! WE LOOSE our iq points here! and BACK to our HOME forum!

• 2012-08-14 11:18
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-14 09:21 from 3G54 - click to readBest comment i read :)

• 2012-08-14 11:10
  • t7xJ

Can everyone stop the bashing? We're not in a contest. We're here to try and help other people out to the best of our experiences & tested knowledge. Please try to understand that not all people are geniuses. Android (ICS & higher) is really an OS for those that have the spare time to learn and carefully understand how to tweek it to suit their individual style of usage, and are suitable for those who are more tech-knowledgeable. IOS is for those who just want to be relaxed at using a reliable OS in their everyday routine, something they could readily use without the complications. Its really an individual's choice of what unit he likes. To be able to help them out in their questions would show how Human we all are.

• 2012-08-14 11:03
  • t7xJ

I got S3 android. but the life of the Battery is too short. I can't use it for a day. how do you thing the problem to the life of the battery.
I close all applications to save the battery but it is not as such have long life, I have to charge it daily.
How can I use it?

• 2012-08-14 10:47
  • S0uI

> In reply to radeon19 @ 2012-08-08 10:01 from w0QB - click to readHi, I purchased the HTC one XL a couple of weeks ago and I'm facing trouble with its battery as well. Its just 1800 mah and I need to charge it twice a day.
I guess its more like a smartphone norm these days. Contrastingly, I'm thinking of getting this replaced with the S3 now :)

• 2012-08-14 10:39
  • PSQX

> In reply to [deleted post]inane = insane

so my friend here topic is about mobile not about english... chill

• 2012-08-14 10:21
  • w0@f

How Mny samsungs are yol still gona compare to the 4s, if u really think about it u spend more monmey competing with iPhone than, actually realizing u jus need to buy one fone and sit bak and watch all the haters hate loll....Apple is boss.....no Doubt about it

• 2012-08-14 09:23
  • f0x5

1) I have been on these Forums for a long time, and have noticed a disturbing change in the people they attract. When I had a i9000 I was on that Forum, and me and a guy named Ray were always helping other users out with their problems. Most of those we helped were grateful and thanked us for our help. Not so here, very few users seem to have the common decency to say thank you.
2) I have never came across so many 'My phone is better than your phone' idiots that are appearing here. Let's put it in perspective. It's a PHONE. It's something you stick against your ear to make a call, not the Holy Grail. You buy the phone that seems to suit your needs. I don't walk around sneering at other peoples choice of phone, it's the one they like. Can we stop the S3 bashing and get on with what IS important... Helping other S3 owners with their problems.

• 2012-08-14 09:21
  • 3G54

Amazing on paper, jus doesnt cut it in the real world!!!!

• 2012-08-14 09:15
  • fub2

> In reply to Cyclist4Christ @ 2012-08-14 07:43 from Nhc4 - click to read@ Cyclist4Christ

1) You really do need to lighten up a bit. I was joking - hence the expression LOL I put at the end of the post.
2) The remark about viruses on Android phones was childish and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have NEVER met anyone who has had a virus on his phone.

• 2012-08-14 09:14
  • 3G54

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-14 08:21 from t7Xh - click to readSamsung will not do that for an iPhone fanboy!

• 2012-08-14 09:06
  • NyjE

> In reply to hasan @ 2012-08-14 05:26 from n2K6 - click to readThanks for your reply Hasan, but i do not get what you mean.

Anyway, i bring my S3 to the service center today.
The operator agreed that my S3 front facing camera is faulty and will repair it for me but it will takes 3 to 5 days.
I thought ok, but since i do not have a spare phone with micro sim so i asked for one from the operator.
But the operator said all the spare phone are loaned out. No more spare phone for me. Then i ask them how are they gonna contact me if i do not have a spare phone? Am i suppose to go and buy/borrow from someone else? The operator said "there is nothing they can do"? What a great answer!
I was getting a little bit frustrated and ask for the manager or some one who can do something.
In the end, they agreed to offer me an "express service" which mean i can collect my phone in 2 hours time. I liked my S3, i think it is a good phone. To have one with faulty front camera is not too bad. But to get this kind of after sales service treatment is really dissappointing and sad. I hope Samsung can do more in this area.

• 2012-08-14 08:53
  • wiXc

samsung please kill the features "JAVA-MidP emulator" if you do that i buy samsung!

• 2012-08-14 08:21
  • t7Xh

@ Freefaller, I did get a Nokia, a Lumia 900, and I don't see Nokia's being collectors items any time soon.. being the 3rd most sold phones in the world I see Motorola, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Alcatel, Huawei, and even Sony phones being collectors items before Nokia.. I'm quite happy with my virus-free phone thank you :-) and I'm sure that will give a lot of other people a peace of mind as well.. If I was to go for an Android phone and if Android wasn't prone to virus attacks I'd go for the Sony Xperia S, main reason is because Sony didn't try to copy Apple with their UI, and because the Xperia S has a better camera.

• 2012-08-14 07:43
  • Nhc4

> In reply to yoyo @ 2012-08-14 03:15 from Px06 - click to readThat is only in your dream...

• 2012-08-14 05:59
  • NyjE

> In reply to Jason @ 2012-08-13 16:41 from u{EH - click to readIt's very good device but there play games and Internet works come to hits it's very said

• 2012-08-14 05:26
  • n2K6

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-13 14:08 from t7Xh - click to readi've tried ios b4 my fren..but i want a full jailbreak,i cud tell ios is the most,best os in the gadget world..just want to try the new wp8..lets see wat it can giv us coz i think android cant get out with their MESS..if get disappoint with WP8 ,i'll get ifon5...or maybe ther will be an upcoming fon from apple with a huge screen..hope so...

• 2012-08-14 03:15
  • Px06

hi gentlement please advice me, iphone 4s or galaxy s3 which one is the best to use because i am planning to buy one of them

• 2012-08-14 03:04
  • MfxE

> In reply to Shard @ 2012-08-13 16:56 from Q$Q} - click to readu mean its fake...? from china..u bet..! hahaha

• 2012-08-14 02:49
  • Px06
Total of 21976 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.