Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-19 20:28 from wMHH - click to readThe only way they could fit that huge screen, fit all the latest technology and keep the weight and size down was keep it minimalist, but I would have been happy to have a few extra grams and millimetres if the back cover could have looked better.

• 2012-08-19 22:08
  • 3Jn}

value for money in all terms looks great and very easy to use

• 2012-08-19 21:53
  • u7Jt

Use this SDXC card for your S3 . I am already using it.
The link is following:

• 2012-08-19 21:46
  • 2@ys

planning 2 buy s3............
shud i buy or not........
help me guys....

• 2012-08-19 21:36
  • utP9

Can anyone tell , does this device supports skype video call?

• 2012-08-19 21:17
  • 6PTw

People that doesn't bother with phone prices will think that its a cheap phone,and when you tell them the price they will be like whaaaaaat,then youl tell them it has a qaudcore and the they will again be like whaaaaaats that.....

• 2012-08-19 20:32
  • wMHH

Its a really powrfull phone and a huge crispy screen,but looks rather cheap,don't know why samsung ditched the expensive look of the s,s2

• 2012-08-19 20:28
  • wMHH

Hi I am Manish I use this s3 this android looks better it is support all type if file i love this s3 very much.

• 2012-08-19 19:00
  • upH5

> In reply to Goodboy @ 2012-08-19 13:31 from t7XH - click to readYip,sell it quickly!!

• 2012-08-19 18:14
  • fw2H

> In reply to jim bo @ 2012-08-19 02:45 from QGMH - click to readYes, who cares?
1. Do you want to watch movies on it? I tell you, you'll be more upset to see gray spots on One X, than that color is not that accurate. Buy laptop to watch movies on road, but you still have option to use phone, tho.
2. Or is it color on camera that bothers you? You can not expect to use phone instead of quality camera. But, If you would like to choose, do you choose accurate colors (One X), or sharp objects(S3)?
That's why I choose S3.

And comparing to Iphone... what you want to compare? BMW vs. Lamborghini? Iphone is 130% more expensive! That would be like comparing HTC Desire to S3... YEAH, S3 is the BOSS! Funny IPhone appreciaters... :D

• 2012-08-19 17:29
  • LdaN

> In reply to symbian @ 2012-08-18 20:11 from mZxG - click to readyou got it right buddy...nokia can only be as good as sg3 but never more. still it's hard for the old nokia

• 2012-08-19 17:24
  • N7Dq

> In reply to Goodboy @ 2012-08-19 13:31 from t7XH - click to readUse your warranty, you could easily have faulty product.

• 2012-08-19 17:08
  • LdaN

Wath class of microSD i need to use for S 3 ?

• 2012-08-19 15:54
  • LaD2

> In reply to Virgil7 @ 2012-08-18 21:02 from fq4w - click to readMaybe you're buying the fake samsung galaxy s3
my samsung galaxy s3 3g network is not laggy or freeze !

• 2012-08-19 14:52
  • Kiyd

My SGS3 always restarts when im making a text message ( samsung keyboard stopped) and when it hits 79% on the battery.. any suggestions you could give me? thanks.. :)

• 2012-08-19 13:31
  • t7XH

> In reply to Virgil7 @ 2012-08-18 21:02 from fq4w - click to readHeyyyy plsss some engineer in samsung plsssss improve smoothness and animations in samsung phones. Screen responsiveness should improve too. we kno tat it cannot be made iphone smooth but make atleast as smooth as XPERIA S.

• 2012-08-19 13:10
  • uum1

I bought this galaxy s3 about 3 weeks ago from Sharaff DG (EROS ELECTRICALS)in Dubai. It was working fine until yesterday, where it accidently droped from about one foot high.Front glass was damaged with a hairline crack all the way from top corner to down.In samaungs every web site it says or rather boast about "DAMAGE RESISTANT GORILLA GLASS 2".I trusted samsung & spent Dhs.2500/- on this.Now what shall I do? Inside where the battery is it says " made in Viatnam" is it not original device?Is there any way to get the replace or to claim for device replacement?Who is cheeting here ? Samsung or Eros Electricals.Please reply.Thanks.

• 2012-08-19 12:59
  • tew}

I used iphone 4 before and i bought s3 one month ago. I used it for 2 weeks and I'm really sorry for user interface and ease to use, I still choose my Iphone 4 even it was old almost 2 years already, but for performance no doubt S3 still the winner until now. For screen quality and camera also i prefer my iphone

• 2012-08-19 12:54
  • thu9

its great phn

• 2012-08-19 12:50
  • s8FZ
Total of 22238 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.