Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Guys n gals, trust me, get Motorola Razr Maxx. The only smart phone on Earth.

• 2012-08-14 18:22
  • uNVC

> In reply to Rajeev @ 2012-08-14 10:39 from PSQX - click to readIf you have battery issues go for Motorola Razr Maxx, why Galaxy S 3?

Motorola Razr Maxx is currently the best smart phone on Earth. Really a smart phone.

• 2012-08-14 18:20
  • uNVC

> In reply to [deleted post]RE: Anonomisss

Can anyone translate this into English please?

• 2012-08-14 17:25
  • 3G54

> In reply to [deleted post]please respect may may! she is a woman, be a gentleman!

• 2012-08-14 16:42
  • t7Xh

I was Sony fan but now looking forward to s3 as its spec are impressive

• 2012-08-14 15:54
  • 6pER

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-13 17:47 from IWNq - click to readThe brighter the screen, the more power consumed; the shorter the battery life. Both phones are awesome, but I think people will rather have the phone with the longer battery life...and removable micro SD

• 2012-08-14 15:23
  • Ia1r

Guys ... is 1GB enough ??? Why they release 2GB for usa only ?!

• 2012-08-14 15:21
  • JbRn

> In reply to js2c @ 2012-08-14 13:18 from yGeH - click to readdear friend, i heared that there is is problem with the mic when you call a person. low clarity,

is it true?

• 2012-08-14 13:52
  • LbnS

> In reply to lachu @ 2012-08-14 12:05 from wMHH - click to readNo good

• 2012-08-14 13:24
  • NyjD

> In reply to ziyad cool @ 2012-08-14 12:56 from LbnS - click to readGood decision, congratulations!

• 2012-08-14 13:24
  • NyjD

I have had the phone for about a week now. I am moving on from an iphone 3gs which i have been using for about 3 years. so far i like most of the galaxy's features. It can do so many things it is kind of over whelming at first but very cool if you want to take the time to learn it. I really like the voice activated texting option and the external ram. the fact that you dont have to sync everything is great. that was one thing i couldnt stand about apple's iphone, you couldnt move stuff from phone to pc and vice versa very easily. you would have to plug in and it would sync and it took a while. this phone you just use your micro sd card just like a gig stick, very cool. oh camera rocks as well. only negative i can see so far is that it eats battery faster than 3gs did but still lasts all day. I used it from 8:30 am to 7pm before running it down to 1%. pretty much on it all day.

• 2012-08-14 13:18
  • yGeH

Hello guys.

I am a nokia fan. and i was w8ing for nokia to bring a good phone to market.
But they are not. now i made a desetion.
Today i am gonn buy this S3. it has all that i needed.
so good bye nokia..

• 2012-08-14 12:56
  • LbnS

Hi guys ! I'm here originally for the reason to acknowledge and finding out some tech info about the s3 . but when I came in here whats known to be s3 forum it's all just bashing and crying about which handset and os is better then the other ! Tell the truth , there is no best handset or os ! Because if there is , then the other ones will go bankrupt ! Its that simple! I'm currently an iPhone 4s user , I also got an MacBook pro and iPad 2 ! But it doesn't mean osx is better then window ! It just means I enjoy using Mac interface ! Now I'm thinking of switching from iPhone to s3 , becuase I want to try something different then just icon interface ! Planning on haveing android on a handset and iOS on iPad ! So I get to mark around with both ! So please share more professional info on the product , rather then I got the best handset ! Thanks !

• 2012-08-14 12:06
  • XjKS

> In reply to maymay2787 @ 2012-08-14 09:23 from f0x5 - click to readi think mate we NEED to OUT on this forum! WE LOOSE our iq points here! and BACK to our HOME forum!

• 2012-08-14 11:18
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-14 09:21 from 3G54 - click to readBest comment i read :)

• 2012-08-14 11:10
  • t7xJ

Can everyone stop the bashing? We're not in a contest. We're here to try and help other people out to the best of our experiences & tested knowledge. Please try to understand that not all people are geniuses. Android (ICS & higher) is really an OS for those that have the spare time to learn and carefully understand how to tweek it to suit their individual style of usage, and are suitable for those who are more tech-knowledgeable. IOS is for those who just want to be relaxed at using a reliable OS in their everyday routine, something they could readily use without the complications. Its really an individual's choice of what unit he likes. To be able to help them out in their questions would show how Human we all are.

• 2012-08-14 11:03
  • t7xJ

I got S3 android. but the life of the Battery is too short. I can't use it for a day. how do you thing the problem to the life of the battery.
I close all applications to save the battery but it is not as such have long life, I have to charge it daily.
How can I use it?

• 2012-08-14 10:47
  • S0uI

> In reply to radeon19 @ 2012-08-08 10:01 from w0QB - click to readHi, I purchased the HTC one XL a couple of weeks ago and I'm facing trouble with its battery as well. Its just 1800 mah and I need to charge it twice a day.
I guess its more like a smartphone norm these days. Contrastingly, I'm thinking of getting this replaced with the S3 now :)

• 2012-08-14 10:39
  • PSQX

> In reply to [deleted post]inane = insane

so my friend here topic is about mobile not about english... chill

• 2012-08-14 10:21
  • w0@f
Total of 21989 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.