Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

How Mny samsungs are yol still gona compare to the 4s, if u really think about it u spend more monmey competing with iPhone than, actually realizing u jus need to buy one fone and sit bak and watch all the haters hate loll....Apple is boss.....no Doubt about it

• 2012-08-14 09:23
  • f0x5

1) I have been on these Forums for a long time, and have noticed a disturbing change in the people they attract. When I had a i9000 I was on that Forum, and me and a guy named Ray were always helping other users out with their problems. Most of those we helped were grateful and thanked us for our help. Not so here, very few users seem to have the common decency to say thank you.
2) I have never came across so many 'My phone is better than your phone' idiots that are appearing here. Let's put it in perspective. It's a PHONE. It's something you stick against your ear to make a call, not the Holy Grail. You buy the phone that seems to suit your needs. I don't walk around sneering at other peoples choice of phone, it's the one they like. Can we stop the S3 bashing and get on with what IS important... Helping other S3 owners with their problems.

• 2012-08-14 09:21
  • 3G54

Amazing on paper, jus doesnt cut it in the real world!!!!

• 2012-08-14 09:15
  • fub2

> In reply to Cyclist4Christ @ 2012-08-14 07:43 from Nhc4 - click to read@ Cyclist4Christ

1) You really do need to lighten up a bit. I was joking - hence the expression LOL I put at the end of the post.
2) The remark about viruses on Android phones was childish and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have NEVER met anyone who has had a virus on his phone.

• 2012-08-14 09:14
  • 3G54

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-14 08:21 from t7Xh - click to readSamsung will not do that for an iPhone fanboy!

• 2012-08-14 09:06
  • NyjE

> In reply to hasan @ 2012-08-14 05:26 from n2K6 - click to readThanks for your reply Hasan, but i do not get what you mean.

Anyway, i bring my S3 to the service center today.
The operator agreed that my S3 front facing camera is faulty and will repair it for me but it will takes 3 to 5 days.
I thought ok, but since i do not have a spare phone with micro sim so i asked for one from the operator.
But the operator said all the spare phone are loaned out. No more spare phone for me. Then i ask them how are they gonna contact me if i do not have a spare phone? Am i suppose to go and buy/borrow from someone else? The operator said "there is nothing they can do"? What a great answer!
I was getting a little bit frustrated and ask for the manager or some one who can do something.
In the end, they agreed to offer me an "express service" which mean i can collect my phone in 2 hours time. I liked my S3, i think it is a good phone. To have one with faulty front camera is not too bad. But to get this kind of after sales service treatment is really dissappointing and sad. I hope Samsung can do more in this area.

• 2012-08-14 08:53
  • wiXc

samsung please kill the features "JAVA-MidP emulator" if you do that i buy samsung!

• 2012-08-14 08:21
  • t7Xh

@ Freefaller, I did get a Nokia, a Lumia 900, and I don't see Nokia's being collectors items any time soon.. being the 3rd most sold phones in the world I see Motorola, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Alcatel, Huawei, and even Sony phones being collectors items before Nokia.. I'm quite happy with my virus-free phone thank you :-) and I'm sure that will give a lot of other people a peace of mind as well.. If I was to go for an Android phone and if Android wasn't prone to virus attacks I'd go for the Sony Xperia S, main reason is because Sony didn't try to copy Apple with their UI, and because the Xperia S has a better camera.

• 2012-08-14 07:43
  • Nhc4

> In reply to yoyo @ 2012-08-14 03:15 from Px06 - click to readThat is only in your dream...

• 2012-08-14 05:59
  • NyjE

> In reply to Jason @ 2012-08-13 16:41 from u{EH - click to readIt's very good device but there play games and Internet works come to hits it's very said

• 2012-08-14 05:26
  • n2K6

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-13 14:08 from t7Xh - click to readi've tried ios b4 my fren..but i want a full jailbreak,i cud tell ios is the most,best os in the gadget world..just want to try the new wp8..lets see wat it can giv us coz i think android cant get out with their MESS..if get disappoint with WP8 ,i'll get ifon5...or maybe ther will be an upcoming fon from apple with a huge screen..hope so...

• 2012-08-14 03:15
  • Px06

hi gentlement please advice me, iphone 4s or galaxy s3 which one is the best to use because i am planning to buy one of them

• 2012-08-14 03:04
  • MfxE

> In reply to Shard @ 2012-08-13 16:56 from Q$Q} - click to readu mean its fake...? from china..u bet..! hahaha

• 2012-08-14 02:49
  • Px06

> In reply to Parker. @ 2012-08-14 02:34 from 39x{ - click to readand also all the people know now that apple is gaining a lot from buying cheap materials and build their phones by! ( android is also better because they have a lot of products and choices, samsung, sony, LG, motorola and a lot of others!! And a lot of nice priced phone with good features like the sony ericsson live with walkman or xperia ray even better than apple's!!)

• 2012-08-14 02:43
  • MDVw

> In reply to Parker. @ 2012-08-14 02:34 from 39x{ - click to readand also they always have video calling over wifi only with all their outdated things! And even with all those problems some people say that iphone is better than android and sgs3! LOL

• 2012-08-14 02:38
  • MDVw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-13 22:49 from MDVw - click to readYeah the thing is Google listens to customers and gives us what we want where Apple tells people what they want you to have and you only get it if it's profitable to them.

• 2012-08-14 02:34
  • 39x{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-13 16:51 from MDVw - click to readAndroid is 10,000 times more capable but if you one of those people who don't really like to use their brain then sadly IOS is better.

• 2012-08-14 02:29
  • 39x{

Pls i heard samsung galaxy tab has more app than Ipad how true is this? and i am still contemplating buying Ipad2 or SamSung galaxy tab s3

• 2012-08-14 00:56
  • fqGU

> In reply to Shard @ 2012-08-13 16:56 from Q$Q} - click to read@ Shard

Goto:

Download the app and put it on your external SD Card. Then go into your app drawer and use 'My Files' to install it.

• 2012-08-14 00:10
  • 3G54

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-13 23:08 from q8Q8 - click to readC'mon... As I said it's not a fanboy fight. Its the design of core framework. Just to have a technical idea, read this small article.

Btw, I myself have an S3, so dont take it as anti-android or anti-samsung comment.

• 2012-08-13 23:25
  • Li58
Total of 21989 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.