Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Can I use ps3 controller without rooting or sixaxis on my s3 with usb OTG cable?

• 2012-09-04 15:38
  • Hw$7

My feeling is that Samsung battery backup is terrible

• 2012-09-04 15:26
  • 9E19

@ Nkosana.
I'm using HTC One X if you can go through it GUESS WHAT you'll swallow your words. I'm in a phone store right now with a friend I'm looking at S3 at how it is blatantly a plastic and unattractive. HTC One X Has All. Look, S3 doesn't have Nvidia. Touchwiz is old fashion. HTC sense still the best feature amid superphones. HTC All the way.

• 2012-09-04 15:08
  • rwa7

talking abt battery is redundant, i mean select the feature on the phone which will show you on the screen what the cpu is doing, this phone is a computer, its constantly running and performing features, so battery is bound to die quickly, but other than that, its a bauty of a gadget......... note i said gadget, not phone.........

• 2012-09-04 14:56
  • NHUD

samsung battery backup is very low

• 2012-09-04 14:25
  • Mfxb
  • F

Want to buy one but is there a difference between the european version and the usa version when it comes to options/possibilities on the phone?
I read on a youtube that the european version has more options?

• 2012-09-04 14:13
  • kiM6

>>>>>>>>VIDEO FOR HOW TO MADE GALAXY S III BY SAMSUNG :

• 2012-09-04 14:04
  • mCi0

> In reply to [deleted post]Lol...backing up data is more important than battery back up. Whatever that means.

• 2012-09-04 13:03
  • IWQ4

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-09-04 12:06 from t7Xh - click to readlol not at all

• 2012-09-04 12:37
  • vMew

I am using Samsung Galaxy III from last 4 weeks, and visited the support center for 3 times. Opening contacts and call logs took 3-4 seconds.
I am not happy with the battery back up and it hangs also. Sometimes I think I just wasted 37K on this phone. Today I will go to support center againt to take my phone back.

I put my phone on charging. After completion, the green light came showing "Battery Full" and 100%. But when I removed the charger it shows 99%. I don't understand whats its problem. I am really upset for this.

Anyone with same issues?????

Thanks
Jinn

• 2012-09-04 12:32
  • vw6R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-04 06:13 from vMew - click to readsounds like your the one of the persons that called me "itroll" hummmmmmm!

• 2012-09-04 12:06

every 1 knws dat its samsung galaxy S
III

• 2012-09-04 11:15
  • Mfx9

How we can increasse call log entry

• 2012-09-04 11:07
  • xJY4

Anybody has an idea when will the new colors be released?

• 2012-09-04 10:44
  • Aw%3

Hey guys is a problem if i charge the S3 with a HTC charger? it has the same output power as the original charger for S3. So its a problem?

• 2012-09-04 10:30
  • LaEC

Got S3 a week back.
Everything is just phenomenal.
You cant compare any HTC's or Sony's with this gadget.
Just one small issue.
Battery drains if you dont keep your apps under your supervision.
Disable non useful inbuilt apps.
At times battery heats up a bit. Its bit warm when you touch on the bums of S3

• 2012-09-04 09:50
  • TS8Z

> In reply to Raul Pockdler @ 2012-09-03 23:00 from KA4Z - click to readI am a S3 user too.
But why as a consumer, we need to find out how to solve a product issue (in my case is battery drain issue) ourself?
Isn't this part of Samsung's after sales service to ensure that the product meet the customer's satisfaction to the fullest?
Plus, i will loose the warranty if i root my device rite?

• 2012-09-04 09:32
  • wiXc

lol im buying s3 today

• 2012-09-04 08:21
  • fqqS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-04 07:07 from q8Q8 - click to readEver tried battery from ebay. I saw few for S3 with 4300mh power. It come with new back cover...it'll make the phone thicker. Some come with cover design acting as protective and extra power as well...not sure how good are they. I ordered one for my S3 and will let you all know in here as soon I got it.

• 2012-09-04 08:18
  • PWng
Total of 23073 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.