Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]Ya absolutely one x and Samsung s3 have even put apple to the floor then how can't it be with the n95 ???? Lol

• 2012-08-18 17:10
  • vGjy

Hey guys i bought this device before a month, now if i open 5 apps together my phone is lagging, when i play games my phone heats up and i cannot handle it bare handed, my battery life is lasting only for 4 hours of screen time,my back panel was already broke by my brother. its so thin n cheap quality, phone lags all the time.I paid 850$ to buy it and i don't think it was worth of it. i loved my S2 it was just perfect,never faced any such problem in my S2. My friend owes Htc One X and he recently got some update which in turns leave S3 behind in speed(benchmarks,nano marks. I even checked his sound quality its just awesome than S3 and camera clarity is best than S3. I don't understand why my S3 don't have such clarity.I am jealous of his device now. Please help me Samsung.

• 2012-08-18 16:10
  • vIg$

very good!

• 2012-08-18 15:47
  • LjiZ

truth about Apple http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVgRQ7iJjkU

• 2012-08-18 14:52
  • JbRn

> In reply to [deleted post]SPAM !!!

• 2012-08-18 14:30
  • PUpb

> In reply to symbian @ 2012-08-18 13:41 from mZxG - click to readwhat???!!! LoL ! Symbian and wp7 or 8 are dead!

• 2012-08-18 14:07
  • MDVw

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-18 06:00 from t7Xh - click to readwhat about symbian??

• 2012-08-18 13:43
  • mZxG

symbian is 100 times better than android!!!!!

• 2012-08-18 13:41
  • mZxG

yeah,dude i got this phone and its really awesome.i bet that there wont be a better phone than this available right now.i bet that u would love this

• 2012-08-18 13:11
  • 7q9C

> In reply to rohi g @ 2012-08-18 01:30 from KIGC - click to readJust tested... those features work on mine and just got 5190 on quadrant, hope you get it fixed.

• 2012-08-18 11:41
  • 3pbc

Excellant

• 2012-08-18 11:40
  • Khu9

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-18 06:00 from t7Xh - click to readWelll it's definitely a good idea to try it out. And the S3 is amazing now. Don't wait for the S4. Also most of what you hear is jealousy spreading lies. All platforms have some problems even Iphone. The Iphone 5 was the 4S btw. And the Gs3 99% sure will be way better as the S4 will be way better than the Iphone 7

• 2012-08-18 11:20
  • q8QD

Hi There , I have a problem with my new Galaxy SIII,The contact list always delay about 7-9 sec. till open,
I had deleted the list and added it again but still very slow to open !! Any body has the same problem or can advise with a solution ?!!! Thanks.
You can send me email to samehzdr@hotmail.com.

• 2012-08-18 10:32
  • RmC1

I bought this phone 2 weeks ago. it's fine but the battery is dying very fast. and also when i play games or connected to computer it start heating at the bottom.. but everything else is perfect.

• 2012-08-18 10:25
  • MDVw
  • F

> In reply to iSJ5 @ 2012-08-18 06:00 from t7Xh - click to read@ iSJ5

i cant understand what are you trying to say. make your spelling and grammar right first .........

• 2012-08-18 08:19
  • t7Xh

hi friends iam using htc touch pro 2 plz tell me to uptade to windows 6.5

• 2012-08-18 07:45
  • uun6

hi galaxy android users if you encounter me in some forum or other sites you know or notice that im one of the apple fans! i think i will wait gs4 instead of another iphone! i have an iphone 3gs and 4s but i say that im stuck on iOS world! but i never use android in my intire life. i hope gs4 will beat twice the feature of iphone 5 and it predesessor (gs3) but some android users that say iOS is better than android. and android is face of some sirious problem like lagy, fource apps. Close and unsafe in virus attacks, thats why i have some research about new android version the jelly bean thats really killer i hope its true and i hope it can do real multitasking and not likes freezing in the background. But for now im the one of the apple fanboy that slowly tired! But i will keep defending apple! If you think that im pathetic i will respect your opinions!
SFME

iSJ5

• 2012-08-18 06:00
  • t7Xh

does anyone get update for s3 in india?

• 2012-08-18 04:47
  • t5{E

I have the sexy sony xperia arc and the iphone 4s and both have given me most of what I wanted out of a smart phone...recently I got a SGS3 and I cant get enough of it! It simply leaves my other two phones to dust! SGS3 is really of a higher class than my other phones...thank U Samsung! i never thought u guys can make such superphones!

• 2012-08-18 03:13
  • vxt3

> In reply to androsgs2 @ 2012-08-17 13:21 from vGxR - click to readAre u using the same charger throughout?

The original charger usually charge the battery much faster. The electrical output is 1Ah if u charge it from a wall socket.

If u plug it through a computer USB port, maximum electrical output is 500mAh. It will take couple of hours to charge it fully.

I'm using a Nokia charger in office with maximum electrical output is 750mAh. It takes a little longer to get it fully charge but much faster than through computer USB port.

• 2012-08-18 03:07
  • IWNJ
Total of 22235 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.