Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Sort by:

plz reply galaxy s3 in specification 16gb but only 11.5gb there,where is 4.5gb.and ram is 1gb but 779mb available.i want to know s3 operating software is 4.5gb.plz any user tell me where is 4.5gb and 221 mb ram

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 12:36
  • upqJ
  • Q

> In reply to Paul @ 2012-07-26 08:50 from AQMa - click to readGo for galaxy s3 .
S3 is anytime better then HTC 1 x

HTC 1x dosent have Expaldable mmc

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 11:54
  • P$uD
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]What's this?

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 10:31
  • R5yC
  • R

I have Galaxy s3 , there is not much difference abt the hardware , may b i m too technofreak but - S2 & S3 has almost same hardware .
All in All
H/S - 9/10
cost - 5/10 ( too highly priced )

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 10:16
  • P$uD
  • F

Hi Folks, i am badly confuseddddd in galsxy s3 and htc one x. Please help me!!!!!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 08:50
  • AQMa
  • Q

> In reply to hotmomma @ 2012-07-26 03:17 from TdrX - click to readYou and your $60 phone deserve each other.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 08:49
  • PUMt
  • R

Guys, plz never ever compare this giant with a toy like iPhone 4s. i used iphone 4 n 4s, hardware is ok but bullshit OS. still in 5.1.1 has no facebook integration which will add in iOS 6, which was in android froyo !!! if u wanna change EQ, first minimize player then go settings>music>EQ !!! no custom option. springboard is crashing all the time. in one phrase: no freedom with iOS/apple/iPhone. if they give u bullshit u have 2 eat it. no bass in headphone. galaxy pop's headphone is better than this. ever create an application like DSP manager then go for compare. any apps like ttpod or smarttool in App Store??? i don't think so. iPhone 4s should compare with galaxy s II , not even note. note is too good against 4s. If anyone wanna see real jokers in this world, they should come over in this thread and watch those who's are going to compare s3 with 4s ... lol ^infinity ... SE live with walkman should compare with iphone 4 :p Android is real power source of SGS3. those people need learn more about how to handle an android phone whose are complaining about battery draining. iOS in iPhone is like a novice driver in ferrari. i don't get the point if OS is lame what i do with iPhone's quality? about pricing, 4s unlocked in ebay $650, where double powered SGS3 unlocked is $600 !!! iPhone owners, money is not mango tree's leaves that we go n shake the tree and money falls on us :p

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 08:23
  • K2Fr
  • U

> In reply to casper @ 2012-07-26 01:28 from Px06 - click to readHTML5 is far from as good as Adobe Flash, and today with quad-core phones with 1Gb, or more, ram the phones can easily handle Adobe Flash so it is just stupid to remove it today when html5 is far from as good and far from as used! Adobe Flash was the reason why I first bought an Android and not an iPhone, that was before Apple got greedy and sued everyone, and Gingerbread is the best os for handling Adobe Flash, and today every dual and quad core phone should allow the user to watch/play... both Adobe Flash and html5...

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 07:56
  • J5Nc
  • R

> In reply to iGBo bOi @ 2012-07-25 14:53 from fqG$ - click to readthe only way they can improve the camera is make a new phone with a bigger and better sensor, and a good camera lense.....
software will not fix that....
its funny that the nokia n8 beats it in photo quility and that phone is two years old and counting...

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 06:53
  • syH5
  • R

Check out Sony xperia GX , with 100% best feature than s3

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 06:24
  • uuy9
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-25 22:56 from YH7a - click to readI had this phone for 5 days. Touchwhiz is very fast but looks ugly compared to HOX. Not mentioning the well known "ink marks" on all amoled screen and really the brightness is very low even at maximum, no wonder you can barely use it under the sun. Also, c'mon samsung, still theres ink marks?? Battery drain is very painful, had to charge twice a day or 3x if i play games on it. HOX also drains battery fast specialy when gaming and i get 3-4 hours of screentime (same w/ galaxy S#it 3) but at least only 1% overnight or around 5% when wifi is on for 5+ hours. But for S3, its around 20% overnight w/ wifi off.

I bought it because i thought it will grow to me but no it did not. Its a personal choice actually but i did not regret returning this phone.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 06:18
  • nC6u
  • R

Can anybody answer me if Galaxy S3 have phone Tracking

Thanks

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 05:44
  • ftKH
  • U

display led proplem s2 is best of look

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 05:38
  • vIwP
  • C

neh! quad core s4 krait will kick this exynos ass.,..

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 05:06
  • P@1G
  • U

I owned this phone for a whopping 2 hrs before I took it back for a refund. Sure it could do everything but wipe your butt, but as for actual cell phone coverage forget it dropped calls like crazy. My 60$ phone worked better. Took the thing back...very disappointed to say the least

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 03:17
  • TdrX
  • H

""Try apples products before you say something dumb again, no doubt Galaxy S3 is the best android phone yet, but not even close to the iPhone 4s experience."" --Realy? and what experience whould that be? somewhat like, *you cannot buy extra battery pack because apple fixed it? *you cannot add extra memory because SD slot because apple dont allow it?
*you cannot connect other device because apple are too exclosive with their product?
=what's good with apple anyway? its just the quality and nothing else..!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 02:46
  • w0QW
  • U

I hate iphone! and i hate more about samsung for the delay of SGS3!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 02:33
  • w0QW
  • U

thanks sammy for copying iphone technology.. now i can enjoy more..!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 02:29
  • w0QW
  • U

> In reply to mat @ 2012-07-25 17:41 from PA8c - click to readb'coz afobe flash is not need in the html5..thats y u shud be wise in buying a fon if it hav som features for further use..dont get amaze with those little tweaky features which is for entertainment only..most imfortant is if it capable with lte,html5 , nfc and more major components that can enhanse u on upcoming more technology connectivity..

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 01:28
  • Px06
  • R

> In reply to Sayed Ejaz @ 2012-07-25 21:04 from JFxZ - click to readthere might be a problem with ur phone..replace it with a new one..

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 01:12
  • Px06
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 21186 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.