Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I want to switch from Iphone 4s.....Samsung galaxy s3 seems to be a right choice.... I just wanna ask for how long i can study my ebooks on this phone???? Thanx in advance

• 2012-08-25 09:40
  • KIBw

this phone is FAIL !!!
iphone 4s is way better than this one ,not mention the new coming beast iphone 5..
i just wonder when samsung will learn to stop copying apple phones ?

• 2012-08-25 09:38
  • 0Cmt

plz anybody can give me a true review on s3?is skype vediocalling works perfect on s3?any hanging problem?is there any notification light is there for missed calls and sms?how is the batterylife real comes in daily use?plastic body is easily to get break?i want a complete smartphone with goodbatterylife...plz help me...thanks N advance....

• 2012-08-25 09:32
  • nCh3

i have samsung galaxy s3 its agood phone i love it

• 2012-08-25 09:16
  • KIwS

> In reply to MeeGo @ 2012-08-25 08:42 from t1$F - click to readThings that's really going to annoy this guy is that I sold my iPhone 4s so I could buy the s3

• 2012-08-25 09:07
  • vMew

galaxy S III is wonderful i use it is camera and i am so happy to buy Samsung not iPhone 4S, the camera of Samsung S3 is so powerful even in night, and i think you know about the apps, Motion and...

• 2012-08-25 09:05
  • gGgn

Verdict is out, chk it

• 2012-08-25 08:51
  • vGTF

> In reply to Lolhaha @ 2012-08-25 07:21 from t7XH - click to readHey u gal or a boy i dont care...! But let me tell u one thing that this gadget is the best..... It may be costly.. But i hace own it ... So ... I think u dont have something super cool like this so u r acting like mad or a foolll ( this is for mr. Or mrs. Lol haha)

• 2012-08-25 08:42
  • t1$F

> In reply to Lolhaha @ 2012-08-25 07:21 from t7XH - click to readYour amusing at best.... lol if a couple stupid YouTube clips are the best thing you can muster up... I'm pretty happy with the phone I've bought!... obviously you are not which is why ur in here huh ?! Lol.... surely u can do better than that buddy... ha
Nice try; )

• 2012-08-25 08:20
  • vMew

too expensive for a gadget that should be always treated just like MacGyver's gadgets

• 2012-08-25 08:17
  • tA$k

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-25 05:55 from vMew - click to readHahaha u mad bro?! Ahhahaha ur so funny, fact. Whaahhaha!

And we dont care to ur so called best phone. Haahhaa. Watch this link.

I thought ur mocking iphone cos its glass and easily broken. But in that video ull see that ur so called best fone shattered in just first front drop test. Hahahah.. Yes iphone also has broken screen but u'll still able to use it. While ur so called best phone dont. Ahhahah go dream on baby boy. Stop crying i'll get ur milk and give u a cookie. LOLHAHAHAH!!

• 2012-08-25 07:21
  • t7XH

> In reply to [deleted post]Another Indian product?

• 2012-08-25 07:13
  • IWQg

> In reply to [deleted post]Grow up kid.

Time to move on :)

• 2012-08-25 06:05
  • IWQg

Fact... apple sued Samsung as apple is threatened by Samsung.... and so they should be

• 2012-08-25 05:57
  • vMew

> In reply to [deleted post]U think most of actually care about law suits?..... lol no.. not me anyways... what I care about is knowing I have the best mobile phone on the market in my hands regardless of manufacturer right now that's the galaxy s3

Keep trying brother lol... fact is anyone that comes in here dissing
The s3... is insecure about the phone they went out and paid good money for... fact.

• 2012-08-25 05:55
  • vMew

I bought s3 last week. Everything is good as nexus , shade, color, screen size. Disadvantage is power button hard to press and make volume up .

• 2012-08-25 04:51
  • u44R

Iphone is just a trash galaxy s3 is the best andriod phone i have used

• 2012-08-25 04:36
  • uv9c

> In reply to francomur99 @ 2012-08-24 21:00 from nueY - click to readwat

SG2 is way better than an iPhone 4S, so imagine what an S3 can do that puny phone.

No fanboys allowed.

• 2012-08-25 04:27
  • LGRR

sgs 3 is d best phone hardware wise.
but somebody say ip 4s vs sgs3.
d best sgs3. why don't u say about d os. Os wise ios 5 or 6 is d best ever in d universe and
un comparable (even jilly bean also ).it's true.

• 2012-08-25 04:27
  • XuSc

> In reply to S2 @ 2012-08-23 15:02 from fXNb - click to readAccording to the reviews of Apps2SD, the app won't work on the Galaxy S3.

• 2012-08-25 03:30
  • jQHX
Total of 22607 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.