Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I don't know why like this phone. The specs are good but the design is the worst. So ugly plus the ugly UI.

• 2012-09-01 17:23
  • PS6w

> In reply to MR.KUNDI @ 2012-09-01 08:05 from KIAd - click to readThambi,maybe your router is having the problem.
Mine is working fine with at least 2 bars at 30ft.

• 2012-09-01 17:21

UGLY!

• 2012-09-01 17:20
  • PS6w

There is a known bug with the Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (aka Bluetooth Smart) functionality: http://innovator.samsungmobile...peForm=TITLE

• 2012-09-01 17:18
  • 0@bj

> In reply to sg3user @ 2012-09-01 13:53 from mDfD - click to read@ sg3user

You can root your phone without installing any Firmware, and of course you can flash new Firmware without rooting your phone; but I used to do it as a matter of course.

To explain what I mean, there is a JB Firmware available now, even though Samsung haven't officially released it yet.
You can find it here, with Drivers for your PC if you need them, and Odin as well as full instructions on how to flash your phone........

Disclaimer: Don't blame me if anything goes wrong. As I have said, I have flashed plenty of phones without any problems, but the onus is on you if you wish to try it.

• 2012-09-01 17:18
  • 3G54

> In reply to confused @ 2012-09-01 14:10 from 0Cmj - click to readContinue to be confused.

• 2012-09-01 17:12
  • IWNH

> In reply to aya @ 2012-09-01 16:45 from Px06 - click to readU need to do spell check before posting.

• 2012-09-01 17:11
  • IWNH

> In reply to MR.KUNDI @ 2012-09-01 08:05 from KIAd - click to readonly nokia hav a gud and strong cgnal sir...thats samsung, stop wondring...

• 2012-09-01 16:45
  • Px06

> In reply to confused @ 2012-09-01 14:10 from 0Cmj - click to read-siri = s-voice!

• 2012-09-01 16:09
  • t7Xh

when is jelly bean update coming??? :/

• 2012-09-01 15:57
  • mZxG
  • raj naam tau suna hi
  • Rating0

wow! it"s wonderful. i like it, & u?

• 2012-09-01 14:32
  • bCfB

Coming from sii, I can say siii is superb, king and best of the bests.

• 2012-09-01 14:19
  • ftVi

> In reply to samsung sucks @ 2012-08-31 18:35 from ucux - click to readthats because your sd card has been corupted and now you want sansung down! HaHaHa! i cant stop laugh!

• 2012-09-01 14:17
  • t7Xk

Apple will try to ban this phone from US market .
Is this phone a copy from iphone :(

• 2012-09-01 14:10
  • 0Cmj

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-08-31 20:19 from 3G54 - click to readby means of rooting alone,all the update including the firmware will also be downloaded instantly or you should also download this firmware update?

• 2012-09-01 13:53
  • mDfD

it is a coolest handset in a market.we are all pepole love this handset.this range is a very chief but fietucher is avery big....goood buy

• 2012-09-01 12:14
  • Y}J3

> In reply to novice @ 2012-09-01 07:41 from t7XH - click to read@ novice

I used Odin when I had my i9000 because;

1) Kies is a very poorly written piece of software. I used to have problems installing it... receiving messages that certain .dll's couldn't install etc and consequently it never performed correctly. Sometimes it would recognise the phone and other times it wouldn't. I found that when it failed to recognise the phone the only thing I could do was reinstall the USB drivers and use a different USB port.
Odin worked first time, every time, without any problems. It is also faster; I could install new Firmware and have the phone back up and running in about 10 minutes.

2) Samsung have a strange policy when it comes to releasing new Firmware. A new version would be released which would be compatable with all EU models but wouldn't be released in the UK for months after other countries had got it. I know that this was due to the different carriers insisting on their own version of the software, (O2 UK was the worst for that), but it meant that UK users would be left out. The answer was simple; download Odin and the International ROM, and flash it myself. It was never about the stock ROM not being good enough because I was flashing the official Samsung one.
That, and the Chainfire root gave me complete control over the phone.

I hope that explains.

• 2012-09-01 09:32

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-01 01:48 from q8Q8 - click to read@ Anonymous

Your right about Odin. I've used it several times to flash my own phone and other people's without any problems; but I thought I would point out the fact about the warranty.

• 2012-09-01 09:15

very nice .

• 2012-09-01 09:04
  • t1$E

> In reply to prasad5398 @ 2012-08-31 12:17 from t1$E - click to readThe earphones volume is very loud to me.
Last time i use to listen with loud volume.
But after i read some articles saying that it will cause deaf then i started to tone down the volume.
My advise for you is to tone down the volume too.
It maybe difficult at first. But u will get used to it.

• 2012-09-01 08:29
  • u{Ea
Total of 22964 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.