Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to John @ 2012-09-05 02:01 from v66Y - click to read...and it's not even ipad3! apple called it a new ipad...get the fact straight

• 2012-09-05 02:42
  • PWng

> In reply to John @ 2012-09-05 02:01 from v66Y - click to readyou don't need to show off, no one in Australia using that 4G

• 2012-09-05 02:40
  • PWng

> In reply to shakeelskyplanner @ 2012-09-04 21:46 from u1tq - click to readu can use your official e-mail on the phone and it works perfectly just like what i am using currently

• 2012-09-05 02:31
  • N7AQ

I love this phone but....

It has no DC-HSDPA like the ipad3 which gives 3G speeds up to 42 Mbps vs 21.

I dont know why samsung isn't bringing in DC-HSDPA.

I am in Australia where our 4G is 1800MHz at the moment so the 700/2100 4G is useless.

WAKE UP SAMSUNG!!!

• 2012-09-05 02:01
  • v66Y

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 18:48 from LxG4 - click to readYes it is Things by Cultured Code.

• 2012-09-05 01:40
  • PG5b

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 22:15 from LxG4 - click to readA very good program that I use and syncs wirelessly with my computer and outlook is EPIM. It runs on Mac, Windows, android, and Linux.

• 2012-09-05 01:13
  • jLie

i don't know why we are fighting for all these smart phone maker company.even these company can not lose profit for any thing they made smart phone for just making money and nothing else so grow up guys.and purchase those smart phone who offer good spec in cheap price either they are samsung iphone nokia htc etcc..

• 2012-09-05 00:44
  • sUvT

The Ram Is wrong on info it actually has 2GB of RAM.

• 2012-09-04 23:40
  • Gc@S

i am using an iphone and planning to switch it with samsung....is it more better?

• 2012-09-04 23:23
  • pwDw

USB Mass storage is missing....this is not nice...on older pc's without Samsung drivers (admin rights) you cannot see files larger than 1 Gb...

Virtual Keyboard keeps open the character set from the long press of dot, even if you just select one character (and you have to do an extra touch somewhere else to close that window)

Let us uninstall unused and unwanted apk's later, please:)

• 2012-09-04 23:17
  • LaDK

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 22:15 from LxG4 - click to read@ Anthony

This is the app I use and it hasn't failed me yet, but I don't know if it will fulfill your needs.
It's worth a try, it's free.

• 2012-09-04 22:31
  • 3G54

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-09-04 21:21 from 3G54 - click to read Ill look into the GPSmap edit. and let you know how that goes.
now all I need I a task list program that can...
1. Sync with outlook on the PC.
2. Allow start date and due date.
3. Allow for recurring task
4. Allow check box or strike for completed task.
5. Ability to hide completed task.

• 2012-09-04 22:15
  • LxG4

hi, i ask a question to samsung galaxy siii user, what you think this is best phone for business email purpose, i hate blackbarry, i have nokia e72, which configure nokia email (messaging) account, and all my pop email receive through nokia account. i love sg3, and planning to buy this month, i just wondering about my official email account. i humble request to sg3 user reply of my question. thank you!

• 2012-09-04 21:46
  • u1tq

• 2012-09-04 21:42
  • u1tq

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 21:04 from LxG4 - click to read@ Anthony

I don't think you'll be lucky with an Android app to do that, and the only one I know that will do it on a PC is 'GPSMapEdit', but that doesn't come cheap!

• 2012-09-04 21:21

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-09-04 20:38 from 3G54 - click to readThank you
Just what I wanted :-)

And I was in the play store as well.

Maybe you can help me with a next one.

I still use my HTC HD2 as a gamin device
All my nav maps are garmin maps
Do you know of a program in android that can read the garmin maps.
Or do you know of a converter for the PC that can change a garmin map file to a Navitel map file?

• 2012-09-04 21:04
  • LxG4

> In reply to Anthony @ 2012-09-04 20:29 from LxG4 - click to read@ Anthony

Try 'File Locker', which is a FREE App.

Find it here:

• 2012-09-04 20:38

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-04 20:04 from vMew - click to read@ Anonymous

The Exynos 4412 used in the Galaxy S3 is certainly no slow coach; but Qualcomm's Quad-Core S4 'Krait' With Adreno 320 leaves it standing at the start line.
Its pretty obvious that the Snapdragon SoC (system on chip) will be at the bleeding edge of ARM-chip performance both in graphics and pure processing power for some time yet.

• 2012-09-04 20:31
  • 3G54
Total of 23139 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.