Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Sort by:

Phone specs are very good, however, it looks and feels very cheap, like a toy.

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 16:02
  • dZX%
  • U

Samsung Galaxy S III explodes check out at phone arena

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 15:38
  • vj1C
  • U

> In reply to JackSkellington @ 2012-06-21 12:57 from q8Q8 - click to readI'm not sure what you mean by being outdone? LTE Phone with a Quad core 1.4Ghz custom made CPU?

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 15:10
  • Esy3
  • R

superb

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 14:33
  • t1$E
  • U

superb

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 14:29
  • t1$E
  • U

> In reply to chintubaruah @ 2012-06-20 15:31 from ut8x - click to readi don't think you are lying! i too think sth like tht.

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 14:28
  • Nq56
  • R

> In reply to TC @ 2012-06-20 15:02 from J5MN - click to readI noticed on my Galaxy S3 when playing videos on youtube website using the stock browser, after 4 or 5 seconds the screen freezes while the sound continues in the background. Does anyone experience this?

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 14:21
  • kKUm
  • R

> In reply to Jode Ki Rakam @ 2012-06-20 20:40 from 9xpe - click to readthat was both stpd and funny lol!

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 14:16
  • Nq56
  • R

Can anyone suggest wether i shud Buy Slll Or Sll?

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 14:15
  • IabP
  • Q

> In reply to Cool Brain @ 2012-06-21 09:28 from P%%w - click to readYes Any Vodacom Outlet LoL but has a hefty price Tag

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 13:46
  • 3sEw
  • R

samsung s3 fantastick mobile its amazing ,,look is very good ,,,,

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 13:44
  • vw6y
  • C

> In reply to isurukdniss @ 2012-06-21 12:02 from iwpJ - click to readI have both the SGS3 and Note, and I must say that the Note's size is too inconvenient sometimes for texting and calling. It's a matter of whether you go for a bigger screen or not. For me, the SGS3's 4.8" display is big enough without the inconvenience that I encounter in my Note.

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 13:33
  • IaFK
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-21 12:38 from 0@dF - click to readIt won because they were impressed with the large beautiful camera. Tell the whole story. As for every single other aspect it has been made quite clear it's been outdone. They mention nothing but it's amazing camera

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 12:57
  • q8Q8
  • R

> In reply to chintubaruah @ 2012-06-20 15:57 from ut8x - click to readThe experts chose
"Nokia 808 PureView wins Best New Device at MWC"

Keep in mind that htc one x was there and you say that Samsung s3 and htc one x at the same level then Nokia 808 PureView is the better one.
808 PureView > one x=s3
so the nokia 808 PureView is the right choice :)

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 12:38
  • 0@dF
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]loren vs android
android+samsung...gs3
loren.....waaaa why so good. im so jealous i have to repeatedly troll and post irrelevant garbage and make up stupid tings. also keep spamming the forum with a link based of ill knowledge of how cell cams work...waaaaaaaaaa

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 12:23
  • q8Q8
  • R

its a good phone but it has a big problem n that is wi-fi range very weak .. but over all is good !

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 12:10
  • y@ZZ
  • U

can't decide whether to buy SGS3 or wait for the Note 2..

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 12:02
  • iwpJ
  • U

> In reply to [deleted post]So trolling and name calling while missing the point of a statement and taking it in a harsh way when all the while it was just simply pointing something out......good job....
If they do call it Iphone 5 in the end than it's only because they know even if they do that and it messes up their name scheme nobody will care and half wont notice because it's Apple....
The 4S was the 5th Iphone. The next one is the 6th and will be called the Iphone 6 or 5S if Apple is to follow their own name scheme. Unless they call it something else.
How on earth did this become such an enormous issue????????????????????????????????

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 11:44
  • q8Q8
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]someone's trolling here dude saying that ip4s is what they call iphone5. Haha if he was thinking though.

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 11:43
  • 7X2j
  • R

> In reply to Raheel222 @ 2012-06-21 11:14 from KI6R - click to readDownload and install an app named "Apps2SD" from android market and you will be able to move apps and games from phone memory to SD card.

  • Reply
  • 2012-06-21 11:34
  • ut8x
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 21276 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.