Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

We are more than 10 million S3 user waiting for François Simond
@supercurio to make Voodoo Sound available on S3! Voodoo Sound was the most important reason for me to buy S3!
I would also like the game Max Payne to be made compatible with S3 again as it was the first few days when the game was released but the developers removed that compatibility for no reason at all!
("Spotify has updated its mobile app for Android with the streaming radio feature, which will allow users to enjoy limitless streaming of custom radio stations created from songs, playlists, albums, etc. The service is available for both free and premium customers")

• 2012-07-31 23:45
  • J5MK

> In reply to dr.arihant @ 2012-07-31 17:24 from t1$E - click to readI live in Europe. Check EU sar. Btw there are the US sgs3 versions.

• 2012-07-31 23:15
  • mtsE

I own this phone for a few days and I can say that it's really faster than S2 and screen is way better. Phone design is really nice and I don't understand those people who says it's ugly. I think themselves are little bit ugly. In comparison with other android phones S3 has an amazing battery lifetime - but don't expect this by using stock samsung kernel.. personally I would prefer Siyah.

• 2012-07-31 21:13
  • J5HC

> In reply to xcoolx @ 2012-07-31 14:27 from YTxk - click to readHave you actually tested this on S3, because you should not recommend anything that you have not tested yourself and know definetly works?

• 2012-07-31 20:38
  • J5PB

> In reply to dr.arihant @ 2012-07-31 17:24 from t1$E - click to readThe SAR-value depends on the rom and the modem, so if you use the wrong modem for your region and your network then the SAR-value will be higher! One of the stock roms and stock modems on my S2 made the SAR-value so high that I could not even hold it because it felt almost "radioactive", not hot but as hundreds of small needles". My S3 does not feel "radioactive" at all!

• 2012-07-31 20:34
  • J5PB

> In reply to Bronson @ 2012-07-31 19:35 from rxhe - click to readS3 easily beats all of those phones on everything!
S3 have no bugs or problems! Stop posting lies!

• 2012-07-31 20:26
  • J5PB

Hi guys I got this awesome phone a month back and have no complaints whatsoever , however when I run an antutu test on my phone I get an avg score of 8900 and before I used to get around 12200 on a reguon a regular basis also the fps is also 40 and does not increase at all while before it was 60 please help me understand the cause for this and also let me know what has to be done to get the original performance back.ps I have make or less the same apps running someone please help !!

• 2012-07-31 20:08
  • rJpe

> In reply to Bronson @ 2012-07-31 19:35 from rxhe - click to readYeah, I do agree, mine is also a crap. Everyday, I see only new issues with it. Worth not more 100$...

• 2012-07-31 19:39
  • rxhe

Go for sony, if you like camera
Go for nokia, if signal strength is our like.
Go 4 HTC, if you are living under mobile tower..
Go for S3, if you spent more time with ur mobile, yes, it got so many issues, still unresolved by those newbies, and you get screwed up in a couple of days, Power of Samsung. Disarded my S3 as a gift to my Manager, what more I can do!!

• 2012-07-31 19:35
  • rxhe

> In reply to Denju @ 2012-07-31 03:28 from mxAB - click to readEnglish please?

• 2012-07-31 19:27
  • snQs

Its just the third day I got one. And the "N" of the SAMSUNG logo on the back panel is damaged out. No, I did not make rough use at all, neither scratched with other items in pocket. What the h***. Anybody else got this problem.

• 2012-07-31 17:56
  • Li58

> In reply to bidyut @ 2012-07-31 13:47 from vGww - click to readMaybe your E6 is made from scratch proof glsss.
S3 screen is made only from scratch resistant glass.

• 2012-07-31 17:32
  • IWNL

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-07-31 12:56 from Laxg - click to readSAR - specific absorbed radiation
SAR value of samsung galaxy s2- 0.96W/kg
SAR value of sansung galaxy s3- 1.49W/kg
so my dear friends as u all can see our dear phone galaxy s3 is a real radiating machine,
galaxy s2 was relatively safe..
we all love our galaxy s3 , but use it with discretion..,
please dont end up with health related ailments & complications..
use ur smartphones smartly , please don't end up screwing ur life..
LIFE is precious & more importantly u have only 1 life.., u will not get another chance..

• 2012-07-31 17:24
  • t1$E

Couldn't afford costly gs 3
so,directly purchased tab p3100 at Rs 19,400/- in Delhi on 6th June 2012.
.......functioning almost neck to neck with gs 3 at only half the price but with double the screen & battery size for comfortable reading of News and viewing Tube videos.

m quite satisfied with this tab values.

• 2012-07-31 15:28
  • YTYG

> In reply to magi @ 2012-07-30 14:30 from U{Qm - click to readwe can expect ultimate sounding in xperia arc s

• 2012-07-31 15:00
  • 2Zba

> In reply to Emperor Duke @ 2012-07-31 03:33 from ftVg - click to readdownload 'app 2 sd' frm play store , tis can solve yr problem

• 2012-07-31 14:33
  • YTxk

• 2012-07-31 14:27
  • YTxk

I bought this number one phone one week ago.it is actually a good phone. But I dont know how its screen got two heavy scratches though its have Corning Gorilla Glass 2. My nokia e6 never got any scratches,it had gorilla glass 1.

• 2012-07-31 13:47
  • vGww

This fone beats the iphone hands down!...i like it, it is easy to use and very responsive if you know wat u doing. It iselicate though as I have dropped it already and there is a crack at the bottom roght corner; ouch! 0ther than that, it is a cool smartphone man!...

• 2012-07-31 13:26
  • rwD$
  • F

Can you please check if the glass on the GSIII is actually Gorilla Glass 2?

• 2012-07-31 13:12
  • RDXJ
  • F
Total of 23135 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.