Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

barometer- atmospheric pressure.

• 2012-06-20 08:53
  • KRVD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-19 20:29 from mTR$ - click to readThe blue tint with noise is something I noticed too about pics with the flash in low light areas. However try the HDR mode in low light... the pics come much better and realistic. HTC One X does beats the S3 in low light pics. I wish S3 had the upper edge there too :-(

• 2012-06-20 08:53
  • vbMV

> In reply to sourov from banglade @ 2012-06-19 22:39 from uNVC - click to readThe Note is pretty much the same as S2, however S2 is faster than the Note coz of the exynos processor. I changed from the S2 to the S3 coz I like the camera upgrade in the S3. However if the camera is not ur interest, I'd suggest you hold on to ur S2 for a few months and wait for another phone later this year(may be Note 2). The other features like smart stay, pop-up play,direct call,etc are nice but not worth the price of the S3. If you still want to change ur fone, go for the S3...it's the best fone as of today.

• 2012-06-20 08:47
  • vbMV

> In reply to sourov from banglade @ 2012-06-19 22:39 from uNVC - click to reads3 is better than Note.
Note is too big.
I am inlove with Samsung phones.
I got s2 last January,
When they launch the Samsung sIII last week of May,I have reserved one for me here in my country.
I am one of the first 100 to get this phone in my place.
There are a lot of features.
Not to mention you can still watch a video even you're texting or chatting or using any other app.

After 2 weeks. Galaxy Nexus got my attention.
So I am having S3 and Nexus now.

• 2012-06-20 08:43
  • 0CWi

Hi all,
one week ago I bought Samsung I9300. when I saw the review on YouTube I found that the settings in my device don't have "Samsung unlock option" what can I do ?

• 2012-06-20 08:42
  • NhLA

No the S3 is not 4G

• 2012-06-20 08:39
  • v%iq

Hi guys....i have galaxy s3....such a nice phone....no battery problem....only one query...i am in dubai when i open maps it give me all the direction correctly..but when i open navigation its says: google maps has no navigation in this location....how to solve that....having maps 6.8.1...please someone help me on that..

• 2012-06-20 08:31
  • akqJ

hello samsung supporter, i'm already order for 1 of the super smart phone from now in the market, i'm just waiting of the maxis center for giving me this phone only, i really can't wait to having it, hope you all don't mind that i crazy for this phone and please don't give any suggestion for me, because i'm a samsung supporter from 2002 till now 2012 and further in the future, thanks

• 2012-06-20 08:11
  • IVAM

> In reply to Zayn @ 2012-06-19 22:20 from tjJk - click to readIt controls your body temperature

• 2012-06-20 08:08
  • wiyS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-19 21:44 from mG@@ - click to readFaster how? The S3 costs more because it is newer and has many more features and better hardware. duh

• 2012-06-20 07:20
  • q8Q8

> In reply to anjum551 @ 2012-05-20 19:13 from KIcD - click to readYou think that just because you can't afford to buy it, they shouldn't make it? They make cheap phones too, you know.

• 2012-06-20 07:12
  • tugB

ei bro....how many fingers is the multi touch feature of gs3? Thanks in advance

• 2012-06-20 06:38
  • t7WI

nice phone but price is so high

• 2012-06-20 06:22
  • tT%Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-20 00:18 from jJtB - click to readOk fanboy!

• 2012-06-20 05:56
  • IaFK

does it support to access online games on fb such as age of titans, moonlight and other. immediate feedback much appreciated. thanks

• 2012-06-20 05:53
  • uSM{

> In reply to sourov from banglade @ 2012-06-19 22:39 from uNVC - click to readif u have aldy s2 now its time to go for i phone experience and upto you but no need to by s3 for same type of application. thx

• 2012-06-20 05:27
  • YTSR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-19 19:20 from IajD - click to readIs that a facebook application? Try to update your facebook application or re-install it

• 2012-06-20 04:47
  • j2PH

Hi All,

I'm using S III from last 1 week. Below are few queries.

1.Though the Phone shows as 100% battery, the moment I plug out, it shows 99%. Why is this happening? Is this only to me or to everyone else?

2.I dont see a Document editor, I see only Polaris viewer. Do we need to buy this software or do we need to download it from any site?

3.When I connect to Kies, it says, "Your device doesnt support software upgrading via kies". What we need to do in this case?

4.Performance is too low and the available RAM is always shows less than 300, even without installing any apps. What needs to be done to improve Performance and Battery backup?

Could you please answer these?

Thanks a lot for the help & time (In advance)in answering all the queries

Thanks,
Ratna

• 2012-06-20 02:56
  • TKn7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-20 00:11 from jJtB - click to readThere is no difference in note and s3, just a quad ......that is mainaly for gaming... which one game is that runs on s3 and does not run on note... the fact is that s3 is ugly phone as compared to note.

• 2012-06-20 02:53
  • syj9
Total of 21186 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.