Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

it's amazing gadget.

• 2012-07-09 14:22
  • t1{T

Wow i got my gs3 today and it look so awesome!!no lag..no heat like some hp slim few second heating like sony and htc..sd card slot support till 64Gb and got software s memo like galaxy note..so far i think sg3 have been supass other hp for my opinion..cool colour blue for my gs3 hehe..from malaysia sg3

• 2012-07-09 13:39
  • tVtk

I received an update 74 mb.
have anybody idea what that update. correct or optimize

• 2012-07-09 12:34
  • NqnB

is this true?! my S3 is not quad core! its only triple-core ARMv7 Processor (VFPv3, NEON)

how come? can anyone give me some info. or should i sent this to service center? :( :( :(

• 2012-07-09 11:27
  • UD{P

.Is this true?! i found my S3 is not quad core! its only triple-core ARMv7 Processor (VFPv3, NEON)

im shock about this.

can anyone give me some info regarding this. :( :( :(

• 2012-07-09 11:24
  • UD{P

> In reply to meeeee @ 2012-07-09 03:14 from 3W$Q - click to readi think that too.. i see some comment
+ s3 and
- x one
i like HTC X-ONE much then s3 :)

• 2012-07-09 10:47
  • nDVS

i been diehard of nokia for more than 15 years . today what i got frm samsung s3 no nokia can beat s3 . i will say its fantastic and well brand phone. go and get it and feel it. you will never regret.

• 2012-07-09 08:27
  • wHT$

TROLLS get their kicks from goading others.
There is one TROLL on this Forum who calls himself Nick, byesamsung,Iowns2andlg4x, and also posts as Anonymous.
Everyone posting here has an 'encoded location', which is unique to each user. His location is vOqx (found at the bottom of his post).
All GENUINE S3 owners should avoid his comments and not reply to them. Perhaps then he will go away.

• 2012-07-09 08:11
  • 3G54

People will think it's the same as galaxy s2. it is, yet so much more beautiful. I really feel the 'inspired by nature' theme that Samsung have used. The screen is unbelievably clear and vivid. Even though the speaker is on the back, it is very loud and the quality is good. I have the pebble blue and it's so shiny. Back and front.
Palm swipe to screen shot, cover screen to mute, lift to call. All amazing and very useful

• 2012-07-09 07:46
  • 2CWI

SG3 is a great android phone to date!!!

• 2012-07-09 07:14
  • SugK

> In reply to Lauryboy @ 2012-07-08 13:43 from vbMe - click to readI own samsung galaxy s2 , and it s the best phone before..last week i bought lg4x hd and i will tell you this is the best smartphone i ever had...

• 2012-07-09 05:49
  • v0qx

Eww... UGLY!!!!
Very. poor shape....
like a soap....

• 2012-07-09 05:40
  • v0qx

do you know that samsung are trying to destroy htc by sending people all over the internet and comment that the one x sucks and the s3 is the best phone and have the best quality,

• 2012-07-09 03:14
  • 3W$Q

is there any difference regarding the performance between the white and the blue one, please answer me

• 2012-07-09 02:56
  • s3%D

I really like this phone but it is just too d@mn big. Why they need to make such a big phone??? I want something that doesn't look like I have a raging boner when it's in my pocket. I hate the iphone but it's form factor is much better. A galaxy SIII with a 4" HD screen and smaller package would be my wet dream.

• 2012-07-08 23:03
  • kbrh

simply best smartphone till date,Display is magnificent, I feel that i have mini laptop by having this phone,

• 2012-07-08 22:03
  • pJM@

any one facing the issue with maps on s3. it is not working on my phone. force closes and lags.

• 2012-07-08 21:40
  • P%C0

I have this phone for one week, its an amazing phone, but too much plastic man...

• 2012-07-08 20:35
  • 3bZ5

> In reply to nuam @ 2012-07-08 16:23 from tet3 - click to readIts Single sim

• 2012-07-08 20:32
  • 9xpe

i have this mobile and not just 1 i have 2 black and white and know i will buy i phone 5 and this mobile is the best mobile for me till yet

• 2012-07-08 19:26
  • uZH7
Total of 22225 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.