Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to S a m i @ 2012-07-29 13:02 from t1$E - click to readOffffff courseee u should buy galaxy s 3 no phone can match to it ,its the fastest phone in internet and don't forget the amazing 8miga pixel camera u have to buy it and u want regret this i promise u

• 2012-07-29 18:04
  • xpBs

people who own this phone should download App 2 SD, its free. but it doesnt let u move to sd card becz it doesnt have external storage but this app clean Cache about 30mb or more, when i download this app first time clean 76MB cache. i use it everyday, APP2SD make my phone super fast.

• 2012-07-29 17:59
  • 49xm

> In reply to Teomino @ 2012-07-28 11:00 from JbRn - click to readyou can do that by using a specific app tha you need to download i don't exactly remember the name but a google search should reveal it and you can also do it once yoe have cayanogen mod 9 on your device

• 2012-07-29 16:52
  • y@VJ

best phone of this era.. has beaten all phones.. apple nokia htc no one even nearer to comparison.. samsung you rock.. keep up the good work

• 2012-07-29 15:17
  • Dnh5

Great phone! Fast and easy to use!

• 2012-07-29 15:03
  • m}As

I observe some new function on samsung kies when updating my sgs3 to the latest software update for instens now you can download the newst software again if your sgs 3 has problems but its only supportet by sgs 3 not older samsung phones like note or sgs2 . That is good that was nt possible in the past but now you can atleast repair you phone samsung is learning kies is geting better

• 2012-07-29 14:22
  • pcEv

> In reply to S a m i @ 2012-07-29 13:02 from t1$E - click to readAsk the one using it.

• 2012-07-29 13:56
  • IWN6

SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII is excllent fone i had ever seen its screen its video quality is suberb great apps i liked the fone very much its d 22 century fone.

• 2012-07-29 13:55
  • u7GK
  • F

Why purchase this phone?specificetion s2ands3alwayssame difrent screen regulation different bettar facility low price go for xperiaS huge facility and specifecation

• 2012-07-29 13:10
  • XugC

> In reply to Sunny @ 2012-07-29 11:27 from nT3y - click to readOther part of the memory is used up by the software!

• 2012-07-29 13:05
  • t1$E

Hey Sunny,

The 16 gb accounts for the entire space available in the fone for everything already put in to to what u can add to it. Thus you would realize that most of the memory would be reserved for andriod OS. The again some would be reserved for the pre installed apps and then again some memory would be reserved for user installed apps. After all this the rest over is avaialbe to u (i.e 11gb for storing Vides, Images,Files etc etc).

I hope you get the point.

• 2012-07-29 13:04

> Samsung Galaxy S II
please Help!

• 2012-07-29 13:02
  • t1$E

> In reply to Sunny @ 2012-07-29 11:27 from nT3y - click to readdont worry about it. because 16 GB shows 12 Gb and 32 gb shows 26 Gb memory availabnle for use. remaining memory is for BIOS use. 4G sets takes large memory space.
Cheers

• 2012-07-29 12:19
  • tt8E

Hi Frnds,

I bought this mobile y'day... Nice One... As i bought 16gb one... but in my storage it is showing 11.2 GB... is it like that or what happen to the remaing memory...

can any one answer...

thanks in advance.

• 2012-07-29 11:27
  • nT3y

> In reply to shouvik1993 @ 2012-07-28 05:33 from uvh1 - click to readok I myself am an N8 owner (until now)
the one thing that I was waiting to tryout myself in that beast is the camera.

well on the Auto mode for both phones the S3 wins because it handles the light and color better, but if you really know how to use your N8 and manage it's camera options you can get a better image than the one with the Galaxy S3

I was amazed with it's low light performance and I think it's due to the good processing of the environment or something I'm not an expert on the hardware but it's easy to compare when you have the two on hand :)

I also managed to capture a shot with each cell phone in a completely dark room
N8 with the Xenon flash is better but that doesn't mean the Galaxy S3 was any less

I'm switching to Galaxy S3 as soon as I gather the money, it was just the camera that made me hold on my N8, I love it but nokia forces me to let go of all it's products, and if you are truly a nokia follower you will know the plenty reasons for that

• 2012-07-29 11:23
  • fk96

can anyone explain to me what is the "drive home" app in GS3? its the app witht the green light.

• 2012-07-29 10:39
  • TrGE

I just bought it a week ago and let me tell you it's the best phone ever made so far. It's fast, its brilliant, its excellent. I have an iphone 4S and i have been using it for more than six months and i love it but i got to admit that Galaxy S3 is just a lot better than iphone.

• 2012-07-29 08:30
  • sZk$

Happy sunday to gsmarena.hope Jesus bless you.

• 2012-07-29 08:22
  • utuf

> In reply to TC @ 2012-07-28 23:42 from J5P% - click to readcould you tell me is there any problem with SGS 3

• 2012-07-29 08:19
  • bCev

Now its two weeks of sleepless nights..I am still exploring this superfast quadcore.
U can imagine its speed by this.. skype, gochat, gtalk, chaton, whatsapp running in the background and still I can play HD GT racing.
Battery is average but this is best in smartphones.
so many shortcuts, options. And awesome camera.
I had S in the past.. I have skipped S2 and got this Beast.

• 2012-07-29 07:53
  • uu4g
Total of 23073 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.