Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

does it support 64gb memory card

• 2012-07-20 17:46
  • 7w5e

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-20 06:26 from dWpy - click to readI have used Xperia S and it is a plastic disaster with very bad build quality...! Xperia S can definetly not even compare with Galaxy S2!

• 2012-07-20 17:37
  • gJ6G

> In reply to szk @ 2012-07-20 17:02 from 2FY$ - click to readWhat's the difference between water resistant and water proof? I think both r same dont u?

• 2012-07-20 17:32
  • u1v@

nice

• 2012-07-20 17:26
  • YTcD

last 9 mounth i used s2. It is still one of the best mobile.recently i sell my s2 and buy s3. S3 is also a good one.both 2 phone r best.
In my openion,
S2 design is better from s3
s2 built quality is better then s3
s3 screen is scratch resistance but not scratch proof.my s3 spoted 2 scratch.but s2 is scratch proof.
S2 is not water proof.s3 is water proof.
S3 sound quality is far better then s2
s3 is very difficult to use in one hand but s2 can use easily
battery back up time : s3 win
virtual keypad:s2 better
overall both r good phone.but i think who r using s2 .it is better to stay. And who r nt using s2 then go for s3.
S3 is best smartphone today.
Bt remember this, s3 screen is not scratch proof.

• 2012-07-20 17:02
  • 2FY$

i have the tab 8.9" p7300 , wanted to swapping to the sgs3 but after reading those comments .., disable autosync disable smart eye disable pop up disable smart voice app. so what am ending using an ordinary galaxy S device ! bad idea .., the tab is great :D

• 2012-07-20 16:38
  • fm4f

I've had this phone for a week now. Overall it was a major upgrade from the Nexus One, however, there is still something to be said about having a compact phone like the N1 vs this very large phone.

Camera is pretty good although it still does have issues with motion blur sometimes. I've not tried the low light shots yet. I hope they are reasonable though. The video was great so far.

I'm very unimpressed with S-Voice. I found that it works very poorly. I just hope that it isn't so integrated into the phone that it becomes impossible to install a 3rd party solution in the future.

One other problem which I'm being annoyed by is all of the bloatware. More and more are being installed on android phones. Phones should come with one app, the app store. From there users should be allowed to customize their own program lineup.

• 2012-07-20 16:31
  • E@3@

I Need Call Recording option in this Galaxy S3,it must be inbuilt in the device and All call records should be viewed in excel format.

• 2012-07-20 16:31
  • utD6

i m facing a problem.......my s3 slows down...sometimes freezesss......and its ui is having problem....(unfortunately ui of phone has stopped work)......how can i fix it....

• 2012-07-20 13:34
  • uWFI

> In reply to Toshy @ 2012-07-19 21:50 from MfxE - click to readits simple its the same as any other android phones network settings

• 2012-07-20 13:15
  • m5t$

> In reply to gerry @ 2012-07-20 12:55 from wYJW - click to readDisabled the auto sync

• 2012-07-20 13:03
  • 7X2d

Can somebody please help me.. my s3 seems to have a mind of its own. for some reasons that i dont understand, it automatically downloads offline pictures and the next thing i know, all 1,000 of them are already in my gallery. how can i put a stop to this? please help. thanks guys! :-)

• 2012-07-20 12:55
  • wYJW

will you get a full two days of battery life during heavy use

• 2012-07-20 12:30
  • Nwmg

I 've not yet used this phone but from the look of things i think it deserves to be the best Android ever..If i may ask my colleagues,Who introduced the Android nation? Let itself being Samsung galaxies phones operating system.I really wanna know this person plz

• 2012-07-20 12:17
  • fuDq

Guys im having a hard time to think of it....
please help me. By next week were gonna purchase this cell phone. The question is... Is it really worth it?

• 2012-07-20 12:10
  • thiN

samsung galaxy s3 ram problem

• 2012-07-20 11:55
  • KIhj

I want this phone with 12MP camera in addition.

• 2012-07-20 11:51
  • uNVC

> In reply to char24 @ 2012-07-19 23:35 from gxL$ - click to readI've just got it yesterday. After using O2 (windows), BB9800, I-phone2, , Samsung i780 (windows), Galaxy S-2, HTC HD2 (windows + Android) and other models, Dell Streak 5, Xperia Arc S, ..... before, now with the S-3, it so great so far.
Fast, get application responded quick, now taking little time to get used to it.

• 2012-07-20 09:18
  • ijvT

> In reply to char24 @ 2012-07-19 23:35 from gxL$ - click to readEverything in this phone is nice - including the price. I have a galaxy Y and though it has some disadvantages (http://writerjj.hubpages.com/h...Y-or-Totoro) such hindrances are easily solved.
For those who are planning to buy this phone, it would be advisable not to look at the upcoming phones of Fujitsu and Panasonic - as it is likely they will suffer "buyer's regret syndrome" due to the new features that it packs ;)

• 2012-07-20 08:37
  • P@Yr

i'm buy 171 mobile phone in 5 years..but this device best my buy in 5 years..thanks to samsung for endeavor

• 2012-07-20 08:30
  • akgv
Total of 22687 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.