Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Sort by:

Can anybody answer me if Galaxy S3 have phone Tracking

Thanks

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 05:44
  • ftKH
  • U

display led proplem s2 is best of look

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 05:38
  • vIwP
  • C

neh! quad core s4 krait will kick this exynos ass.,..

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 05:06
  • P@1G
  • U

I owned this phone for a whopping 2 hrs before I took it back for a refund. Sure it could do everything but wipe your butt, but as for actual cell phone coverage forget it dropped calls like crazy. My 60$ phone worked better. Took the thing back...very disappointed to say the least

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 03:17
  • TdrX
  • H

""Try apples products before you say something dumb again, no doubt Galaxy S3 is the best android phone yet, but not even close to the iPhone 4s experience."" --Realy? and what experience whould that be? somewhat like, *you cannot buy extra battery pack because apple fixed it? *you cannot add extra memory because SD slot because apple dont allow it?
*you cannot connect other device because apple are too exclosive with their product?
=what's good with apple anyway? its just the quality and nothing else..!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 02:46
  • w0QW
  • U

I hate iphone! and i hate more about samsung for the delay of SGS3!!!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 02:33
  • w0QW
  • U

thanks sammy for copying iphone technology.. now i can enjoy more..!

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 02:29
  • w0QW
  • U

> In reply to mat @ 2012-07-25 17:41 from PA8c - click to readb'coz afobe flash is not need in the html5..thats y u shud be wise in buying a fon if it hav som features for further use..dont get amaze with those little tweaky features which is for entertainment only..most imfortant is if it capable with lte,html5 , nfc and more major components that can enhanse u on upcoming more technology connectivity..

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 01:28
  • Px06
  • R

> In reply to Sayed Ejaz @ 2012-07-25 21:04 from JFxZ - click to readthere might be a problem with ur phone..replace it with a new one..

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-26 01:12
  • Px06
  • R

We normally don’t mind but this time is different..galaxy s3 trade mark has name world power full smart phone..

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 23:46
  • sUvR
  • U

> In reply to Tanveer @ 2012-07-25 02:11 from Tr4V - click to readum actually no. the hardware is not the same. s3 has many better parts inside than hoax...i mean hox. lololol. not to mention both are polycarbonate. duh. also the s3 has up to 64gb plus memory card slot, plus removable battery will having a bigger battery and being thinner. hmmm. not to mention amoled destroys lcd and the hoax...i mean hox will fall apart and malfunction more and the s3 will be supported better

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 22:56
  • YH7a
  • R

> In reply to Android Maan @ 2012-07-25 17:36 from pVPV - click to readthe iphone 5 is the 4s dummy. the next will be 6 or maybe 5s. duh! and as usual the galaxy will be way better

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 22:48
  • YH7a
  • R

> In reply to Nze 1 @ 2012-07-25 19:08 from ftV7 - click to readthat doesnt even make sense. Are you in other words complaining because Samsung makes more advanced than sony? Cause as awesome as the vita is yet again sony gipped you and coulda done a lot lot lot lot better?

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 22:46
  • YH7a
  • R

> In reply to Ghayyur @ 2012-07-25 19:57 from uWI9 - click to readdont forget which company is stolen and which is inventive

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 22:44
  • YH7a
  • R

wifi is not working,,i am having wifi problem with s3

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 21:12
  • HIpR
  • U

Please dont buy this device unless they clear their battery standby problem.
I bought it 4 days back.. this fon will automatically drain more battery when it is in standby mode.. full charge and i slept night and when woke up battery will be 72 or 75% ..
Battery in standby mode is taking 60-70% ..!!!

Samsung should clear this problem ..! this fon only last for hardly 6hours... :'(

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 21:04
  • JFxZ
  • U

handset look is nice but price is very up functon look mmstyle all are is nice of u

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 20:11
  • vwes
  • F

I can not understand why people compare the Samsung S3 with iPhone 4s, there is no comparison, I am using three phones Samsung S3, iPhone 4s and Blackberry 9900, these three phones have different operating system, different features, different battery lives as per their OS requirement. Only one universal thing is common, what is that ? dont you know ? you can make calls and receive the calls on these 3 phones. No phone is bad and no phone is great, your choice, your liking, your affordability, your brand loyalty is great only, device is device. Please respect the people and their choices, Ghayyur Naqvi, ghayyurnaqvi@live.com

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 19:57
  • uWI9
  • H

SAMSUNG MOBILE should be eternally grateful to psvita. Obviously sony is holding back there mobile department for this reason. Long live play, long live SONY.

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 19:08
  • ftV7
  • U

A new update was released today in the UK.
Build Number now is IMM76D.I9300XXBLFB

  • Reply
  • 2012-07-25 18:38
  • 3G54
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 22972 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.