Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Terrifically fast phone. Very well built with great UI.
The MAJOR PROBLEM is memory! Thinking of buying a fat 64Gig SD card in to increase memory? Don't silly, Samsung has made the .SD card inaccessible to third party apps! I found I chewed up memory in no time. With retrospect I would have bought ANYTHING else.
I have been a huge fan of Samsung for 20 years, love their products..this S3 however, has just ended that for me. NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I BUY SAMSUNG

• 2012-07-19 17:22
  • 2GNC

hello guys, a couple of days ago, i bought a Samsung galaxy S3 in china because i am currently living there. the problem is that i can not find the S voice app anywhere in my phone...anybody knows why is this happening? i don't think my phone is fake coz the other features are completely same as the ones that are shown in youtube. can anybody give me an answer? i would appreciate it!

• 2012-07-19 16:37
  • j0c1

Hello,

I have bought this mobile phone, 4th July 2012, white colour, it seems excellent for now, only that its bad - fingerprints on the screen. trying to find nice suitcase for him.

Performance of mobile is excellent, battery is good, options, camera, speed, downloaded games, music. I dont see any laggs, problems, delays, uploading of applications, videos is really fast. They could build bigger screen (my personal desire), but usually people like smaller screens. So far I am really happy with my mobile phone.

I have E 100 since May 2004 and he still works, only his display is bad now, image is changing, cant read menu, etc.

People who say that this mobile phone is bad, they are probably some other brand fans.

I have seen so many video clips, presentations on Youtube, watched every new model. I thought that I will buy Samsung Galaxy Note, but decided to buy this one.

• 2012-07-19 15:05
  • 3qxu

Hello,

I have bought this mobile phone, white colour, it seems excellent for now, only that its bad - fingerprints on the screen. trying to find nice suitcase for him.

Performance of mobile is excellent, battery is good, options, camera, speed, I dont see any laggs, problems, delays, uploading of applications, videos is really fast. They could build bigger screen (my personal desire), but usually people like smaller screens. So far I am really happy with my mobile phone.

I payed my mobile phone (32 GB memory, new phone number, with around 15 euros on my account) - 700 euros. Maybe its expensive, but I dont switch mobile phones so fast, before him I had Samsung E 100, it lasted 8,5 years, so I deserved new gift for me.:)I had E 100 since May 2004 and he still works, only his display is bad now, image is changing, cant read menu, etc.

• 2012-07-19 15:01
  • 3qxu

I got it in my hand and my first impression is WOW!

• 2012-07-19 14:52
  • v}7V

Excellent Specs but still useless without excellent apps.

• 2012-07-19 13:08
  • xW63

i really like it.. but d price is so expensive.. i can buy 2fones for that amount.

• 2012-07-19 12:52
  • K7g@

> In reply to thador @ 2012-07-18 15:25 from YQEG - click to readbuy a pc or a laptop -_-

• 2012-07-19 12:45
  • SkEP

How to transfer SMSes from Nokia to S3 (Android)?
Any free App?

• 2012-07-19 11:23
  • tE%1

This ph. It go0d lo0king bt it too much expensive all over ph. Iz go0d

• 2012-07-19 11:12
  • uvdn
  • F

I have learnt in 1998 that Samsung is the best. From phones through TVs to refridgerators. Best quality best price. no manga manga business no preservatives.this is indeed leadership through product. Galaxy SIII is superb

• 2012-07-19 10:31
  • fqwd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-19 08:54 from uREv - click to readThank you for taking the time to answer my questions. The information you have provided is beneficial and very much appreciated :-) it does makes more sense on some applications as you described, however I still personally feel some should not be starting without me opening them up, Gallery and Video Play back for example. Also your explanation regarding Task Killers makes sense, strange how ATK is always recommneded on sites of must download apps. Once again thank you for having the decency to assist with my questions!

• 2012-07-19 10:27
  • ixsG

Can somebody please help me.. my s3 seems to have a mind of its own. for some reasons that i dont understand, it automatically downloads offline pictures and the next thing i know, all 1,000 of them are already in my gallery. how can i put a stop to this? please help. thanks guys! :-)

• 2012-07-19 10:26
  • wYJW

• 2012-07-19 09:47
  • ixsG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-19 07:49 from ixsG - click to readIt depends on how each app developer design their apps, some applications start their services when phone startup.. some start based on events. Application such as chaton or watsapp will have a persistent connection to server to provide u with real time push notification.

This lead to second point.. because such services and processes are set to auto start even when its killed. So your task killer is forever killing / and the application will restart the services

• 2012-07-19 08:54
  • uREv

i've got nokia, s1, s2, note..now s3...feel so sick..yet i can use it but not satisfied..packing android, so laggy and buggy..tnx to google anyway..and tnx to apple, i hav a nice bites on you, uou r the best that tym.. windows 8 is coming..i hope this may end up my miserable experience in mobile and tab technology...!!!

• 2012-07-19 08:54
  • Px06

last week i bought S3 and from till date im not able to connect wifi on my phone. it's showing me Question mark on my wifi connectivity icon....when i can connect my ipad and laptop with same wifi modem. please help me guys...

• 2012-07-19 08:36
  • vGA3

hey the samsung galaxy s3 copied nokia lumia 610
design ..see the back of both mobiles
they're quite close

• 2012-07-19 08:29
  • 7tIZ

Ill get this when there is android 4.1(jellybean) available and compatible to this device

• 2012-07-19 08:22
  • YTNu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-19 03:44 from uREv - click to readThanks for the info, I can understand certain apps. Thing is I don't understand why google + starts up, why does my chat on app start. Surely that should only start when I select it, I've not even used it before. Also the videoplay apps start...again I have not even used the app. Some could look at it and say it's actually a bug in the android system. As I say I understand certain apps starting up, ie mail and if I had widgets. For me there is no reason why other apps start up. Also can you explain why using an app killer srains the battery more? Logically for me the less apps running the less battery it drains!? sorry but I'm not exactly a pro with the android system and just want to know more.

• 2012-07-19 07:49
  • ixsG
Total of 22686 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.