Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Just purchased the S3 a few days ago and absolutely love it. There is no other choice as far as i'm concerned. Samsung have done a brilliant job and can't wait to see what they'll do next. 100% value and performance compared to the iPhone which is over priced and over rated. Apple are just a good advertising campaign with second rate products that i feel don't deliver the goods the hype leads you to believe.

• 2012-07-23 13:20
  • vuXQ

My phone only keeps call logs for 15 days and before that only message informations are available.

I need to have the logs even beyond 60 days. Can anyone suggest me?

• 2012-07-23 11:24
  • PA}g

hi frnds..... can some1 help me??? i m gng to get a new phn i m so damn confused with these to phn sony xperia s and samsung galaxy s3 can some 1 give me a proper suggestion of which is the best and which one can i buy.....

• 2012-07-23 10:27
  • vIfW

> In reply to dash @ 2012-07-22 14:13 from IaEE - click to readhey guy all which u heard about samsung s3 battery and parts im goin to clear u that ever thin is goin fine ok...and today i have two s3 and running very cool...plz go ahead and get it soon.

• 2012-07-23 10:27
  • PI}A

> In reply to Alexia @ 2012-07-22 17:22 from v0qT - click to readWait for extended battery then :D Heard mugen has come out with 4600 mah battery soon!

• 2012-07-23 10:07
  • uREv

My S3 seems to run out of battery fairly quickly. Is is something that most users experience? Also my S3 was recently bought, but it seems to be laggy if not slow. Any pointers?

• 2012-07-23 09:58
  • EURU

I bought this phone from nepal ....phone is amazing. Touchwiz is great but i noticed inkmaks on the screen when viewing a compete black scene in a film while i was in a dark room! Have anyone of you noticed this? Is it a faulty piece or what?!

• 2012-07-23 09:40
  • 7wjI

• 2012-07-23 09:35
  • 7wjI

galaxy s3 will get jellybean very soon!!!http://www.mobile88.my/news/re...-bean-up­date

• 2012-07-23 08:23
  • ibHP

> In reply to dash @ 2012-07-22 14:13 from IaEE - click to readi've experienced what info u gathered and that's true. that's why i'm also seeking for the solution on how to swap my cell to another Samsung s model

• 2012-07-23 06:46
  • iFqh

got an info that Samsung has great features. but the problem is the battery and it's signal. is there anybody can confirm this? i like samsung anyway

• 2012-07-23 06:43
  • iFqh

This a beauty,

Though I haven't bought it for myself yet , but had an opportunity to use it and its got really cool graphics, an awesome tool for playing games.
Not to forget its got really cool applications as well , but on the other hand it is way too expensive like in our country its around 50k-53k

• 2012-07-23 05:30
  • KIe5

> In reply to manish @ 2012-07-22 16:20 from ut%r - click to readhi, you cant compare SIII with 4S.
you have to wait for iPhone 5 to come out to make comparison.

• 2012-07-23 04:39
  • IVMD

> In reply to dash @ 2012-07-22 14:13 from IaEE - click to readI m going to buy this phone,,,but I m confused ,,plz give me ur suggestions

• 2012-07-23 04:16
  • 9GHS

> In reply to dash @ 2012-07-22 14:13 from IaEE - click to readgalaxy s3 is a very nice phone.. no need to worry about the battery and body.. my battery lasts long.. it depends on how you use your phone..

• 2012-07-23 03:55
  • t7XH

> In reply to dash @ 2012-07-22 14:13 from IaEE - click to readi have no problems with battery life or with the case, have had for 2 months now....

• 2012-07-23 02:59
  • UFy%

> In reply to dash @ 2012-07-22 14:13 from IaEE - click to readit is a wonderful cell....go ahead and purchase it..you will love it!!

• 2012-07-23 02:11
  • kCZq

I can honestly say this is the best phone out by a long way. I have had every iPhone since launch and Samsung have blown them away.

I have hd live wallpapers live widgets every n64 snes megadrive arcade game for free. Graffiti fonts that look nuts.

The screen and camera is just amazing and so is battery life. The quality of the apps and the playstore Is on a whole new level and I love it.

Build quality is amazing! So what if is made of plastic. The aesthetics are top notch and stronger than a phone made of mainly glass.

Anyone thinking of buying one then do it. You can share any app ringtone pic music files to anyone with practically any app due to how good the app integration is.

Who cares about features that are copied from apple. Good I'm glad they stole a few things. Just like apple steals ideas from others and tries patenting them as their own.

Big up to Samsung for helping me get off the iPhone band wagon. Once jellybean hits this phone it will be on another level again. I do like apple as have a mac and love it. But I do not think the iPhone is as good as people think it is. It is actually quite stale in comparison. Even tho there is a level of quality to it, the software on it is way behind.

• 2012-07-23 01:49
  • mXv8

> In reply to TC @ 2012-07-22 22:54 from J5Mf - click to readi hav never xpirience lagy on my s3!

• 2012-07-23 00:32
  • t7Xk

lov it!

• 2012-07-23 00:04
  • t7Xk
Total of 22831 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.