Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Wali Afghan @ 2012-07-17 06:12 from KcWj - click to readYou can search for those religious apps from the Play Store.

They don't have to be pre-installed in the unit.
They will only consume the phone memory when not all people are using those stuffs.

• 2012-07-17 08:37
  • NyjD

> In reply to nikitha @ 2012-07-16 20:01 from JFyU - click to readwho is buying SGS 2 when there's a better SGS 3? 3 is much faster. When you can afford it, buy the 3

• 2012-07-17 07:54
  • Ms}q

> In reply to Wali Afghan @ 2012-07-17 06:12 from KcWj - click to readleave the religious stuff out of any opinion. It's not relevant

• 2012-07-17 07:51
  • Ms}q

Dear Samsung Development Team,
Accept my best regards and honors first,
I am almost agreed with Samsung new developments and releasing new / useful and stylish mobile phone models.
I suggest you to take a positive attention on the following points. ( if possible so.)
1. Focusing on battery life, as much as possible ( from 2 up to 3,4,5 days or it will be much better to work one week) with GSM / GPRS usage.
2. Focusing on high volume, as much as possible. it will help the consumers listening their audio /video lectures and the most divined sound of the Recitation of the Holy Quran , Translation, and Hadiths.
3. Focusing on placing Holy Quran Reading apps, with and without translation of several languages, such as Pashto, Perison, Urdu, English etc.
4. Focusing on placing Dictionary apps, To & from English, Pashto, Urdo, Perision, Arabic, etc
by providing these changes in your future models, I hope Allah Almighty will give you more promotion and the benefit of both world.

Thanks in Advance

• 2012-07-17 06:12
  • KcWj

> In reply to shaf @ 2012-07-16 19:16 from tes3 - click to read1. Try re-starting the phone.
2. Check your network provider subscription.
3. Your SIM card might be damaged.

• 2012-07-17 05:56
  • NyjD

im planing to buy a SGS3. i live here in the philippines and id like to hear from you guys if it is posible for sgs3 to make videocall on YM FB or SKYPE??? tnx in advance...

• 2012-07-17 04:24
  • vp9m

> In reply to gs3user @ 2012-07-16 20:25 from wHrS - click to readgo to forum xda or if you have an orkut´s account look for a galaxy s3 community...

• 2012-07-17 01:26
  • 8UVs

> In reply to shamim @ 2012-07-16 20:33 from uNVD - click to readits really a nice fone bt i cnt delete completely some pictures which are in the instant upload in the gallary. how do i get it out? again it does not allow access to use optional tones as massage alert except for its own.

• 2012-07-17 00:04
  • rwY}

I have a galaxy S3 and in fact is a fantastic device but I am having trouble using the 50GB free in the dropbox as mentioned on the site gsmarena.com (www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-423­8.php). Please how can I use 50 GB free?

• 2012-07-17 00:01
  • Jq4L

Friends.. Is there any APP where I can connect my Laptop hot-spot? or any hot-spot?? I am able to create a hot-spot but not able to use a hot-spot. Is this a biggg limitation on Android????????/ can somebody answer me?? Thanks in advance :)

• 2012-07-16 21:05
  • vLyx

Samsung hope to launch Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III Mini 4" with same specs of Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III when Meizu MX 4 QuadCore and iphone 5 launch.

• 2012-07-16 20:44
  • syrU

i am becoming great fan of samsung ,after observing their products and profit. (nokia is light years away)

• 2012-07-16 20:33
  • uNVD

Can someone please gave some video or instruction on how to update the firmware,im new in the world of android this is my first.please can anyone help me.thanks in advance :-)

• 2012-07-16 20:25
  • wHrS

dear frnds ...can u plz suggest me which cell phone is good one plz.........samsung s2 or samsung s3...plz reply me along with its negative and positive features......

• 2012-07-16 20:01
  • JFyU

Guys, Im facing a major issue on My Galaxy S3. Suddenly while i was on a call in my phone the call got cut and it shows no service. today the whole day im trying with many sims, but coverage doesnt come. i never updated or reseted the device. and also my "imei and baseband is shown "unkown". Im really upset. I brought it from Dubai 1 week back with warranty. Can any1 help me on this Pls??

• 2012-07-16 19:16
  • tes3

Guys, Im facing a major issue on My Galaxy S3. Suddenly while i was on a call in my phone the call got cut and it shows no service. today the whole day im trying with many sims, but coverage doesn't come. i never updated or reseted the device. and also my "imei and baseband is shown "unknown". Im really upset. I brought it from Dubai 1 week back with warranty. Can any1 help me on this Pls??

• 2012-07-16 19:14
  • tes3

> In reply to Bob @ 2012-07-16 16:50 from MqsP - click to readI dun remember there's an option to connect as USB storage prior the upgrade.
Once connected to your PC, there will be 2 drives detected, phone & external card, If u have.

However, I do have problem when connected to PC running WinXP SP3. Only the phone memory can be seen. No problem with Win7 though.

• 2012-07-16 17:57
  • IWN6

htc one x is better a very good phone

• 2012-07-16 17:42
  • fqMs

Hi all, I updated my phone to XXLFB firmware version, which I did over the air. However, I am unable to find USB connection options under the wireless and connections area of the settings. The previous firmware had this option. The result i cannot connect to the phone on mass storage. Any assistance with this?

• 2012-07-16 16:50
  • MqsP
Total of 22582 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.