Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to R.jack @ 2012-07-11 06:58 from 2IAL - click to readAdvanced task killer was grate in 2.1, but not really much use since. Try using System Tuner or System Panel instead. What you are describing is the way that android caches the most used programs in unused memory so that they are more quickly available when selected. Perversely, by killing it with ATK, your actually moving it higher up the list of most used apps. I wouldn't worry too much about seeing programs cached in the memory, unless its active its not actually using up any battery/cpu resource but ATK won't show you this. HTC modified android to add their own task killer, which makes it look like you've got more memory available, and stops some malware from restarting in the background, the downside of this is that apps take longer to launch. Hope this helps a bit

• 2012-07-11 12:08
  • 0ydv

In Audio specification would be nice to see the audio chip type (Yamaha, Wolfson, Cirus logig or etc.). Because most of mobile devices somehow become media devices, I think is it necessary to uncover such a specification.

• 2012-07-11 12:01
  • Megx

> In reply to UFO @ 2012-07-10 21:55 from JbRn - click to readDuh ofcourse it will be, its like saying dont buy the sony 5 series lcd screen, the series 6 will be better

• 2012-07-11 11:17
  • fqsY

After the recent firmware update, battery life is way better. Before i charge my phone daily. Now its the 3rd day and its currently at 30%. Good job Samsung. =)

Next the heat at the back when using 3g, wifi or playing games.

• 2012-07-11 10:56
  • t7rb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-11 09:46 from PUpb - click to readWhy? Is there a different way to use it when sending SMS than the way I use the S2?

How come? I am on the same location and the same network carrier.

That is why I will keep my S2 and set aside this no good phone.

• 2012-07-11 10:20
  • NyjD

This is the best phone i have used so far, wen i hold the iphone now, its feels awkward. You cant compare this to available iphones, this phone S III is way beyond all phones you could ever have right now, tomorrow i do not know.

• 2012-07-11 10:20
  • nCfn

> In reply to [deleted post]U may want to check with the user instead.

Many times, the users themselves were to be blame.

Bad users :)

• 2012-07-11 09:46
  • PUpb

> In reply to the lord of darkness @ 2012-07-10 19:07 from 3W$Y - click to readyou can send message to their Facebook account or you can go to "contact us" link on this page.

• 2012-07-11 09:38
  • j012

How can I access/get call log information beyond 15 days. I can found only call log information since 28th June 2012 and beyond that, only message information is showing.

Please HELP me.

• 2012-07-11 09:28
  • PA}g

> In reply to rich83 @ 2012-07-10 17:44 from P9Z% - click to readstupid iphone lovers samsung will always be the best bcoz they specialize in wide ranges of technology not just smartphones and computers but also appliances compared to apple

• 2012-07-11 08:41
  • v0qu

> In reply to abhi @ 2012-07-10 19:42 from P%C0 - click to readBefore I have S2, I can send SMS inside my office.
When I got my S3, I transfered the SIM card to it, now I cannot send SMS when inside my office. I need to get out to have a better reception and be able to send SMS. How come when I am using the same SIM card that was trimmed to micro SIM?

• 2012-07-11 08:39

I got oneX 3months ago from US
its a awesome phone.Till now no problems.

Battery: why all Samsung fanboys tell removable battery as a great feature.whatz the use of having removable battery?
Did you play with it...?
comming to Sdcard 32GB is more than enough for any phone.
Design: Samsung galaxy S3 is cheap looking and has no brand value.S3 has no difference from galaxy Y about design.
Display: hTC oneX display is worlds best display.GS3 is using Super AMOLED display which shows white color as blue which is rubbish.In hTC uses Super IPS LCD2 which is true display Colors are shown originally not saturates like GS3.

• 2012-07-11 08:14
  • wdLM

> In reply to TC @ 2012-07-10 07:24 from gJgq - click to readThere is nothing to implement actually.. The Linux kernel already supports multiple cores, may be upto 32 cores(used on servers!!).
My point is that current Android builds doesn't actually need 4 cores.. It hardly uses more than 2 cores for most of the tasks.But future builds may use them.

• 2012-07-11 07:54
  • utXU

> In reply to no way to sgs3 @ 2012-07-10 20:00 from t7xY - click to readAre u kidding me it's gorgeous

• 2012-07-11 07:54
  • stSQ

If you r really won't buy this phone go an see this link

• 2012-07-11 07:35
  • iwpB

i want to find out if there's a way to stop all the unused apps that i've not even tapped on. Even after i killed these apps using Advanced Task Killer, the apps will still appear the next time i tap on the ATK to kill the apps i'm currently using.
Any idea?

• 2012-07-11 06:58
  • 2IAL

Grandfather bought SGS3.In call quality is not good.I asked another relative who bought it,he has no problems.Gramps replaced with another unit.Please help,thank you.I am eleven years old.

• 2012-07-11 06:55
  • ut}L

Before I have S2, I can send SMS inside my office.

• 2012-07-11 06:47
  • NyjD

this piece is a waste of money.....what a battery sucker.....i charged it full but whenever i played high graphics game sucked more than half...

• 2012-07-11 05:28
  • KFN1

Had a htc before and it out performs the Galaxy. Can't play games I did on HTC. Slower to access the web. HTC was 3Gte with gingerbread.

• 2012-07-11 04:09
  • kg1d
Total of 22364 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.