Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Hi guys...i have bought s3 mobile phone last week...superb top class phone....no issues with the battery....but one query about the GPS...it is working fine giving me all the directions but when i on the navigation it says:google maps has no navigation for this location: can anyone tell me how i can resolve this issue...i have maps 6.8.0...i am in dubai....

• 2012-06-19 16:39
  • 3xGh

"Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)" What? Numbers(590 h and 790 h) should be on the contrary.

• 2012-06-19 16:35
  • S2eP

> In reply to roy @ 2012-06-19 11:27 from uwZg - click to readOf course s3

• 2012-06-19 16:31
  • wYIh

Hey, I heard that s3 need smaller(size) sim card than usual?

• 2012-06-19 16:28
  • nXFm

its very nice & smooth set i have already galaxy s2 but s3 niceer than s2

• 2012-06-19 16:07
  • iKvJ

Guys... Big battery problem with s3....
My frien is using one x that battery is giving atleast one day....

• 2012-06-19 15:45
  • vIgY

Okay, so 3 days ago, I bought myself the Galaxy Note and so far I still like it very much. Today, I decided to get a hold of this very much talked about Samsung Galaxy S III for my personal use as I use the Note for work. Prior to examining the S III physically, I only saw it on pictures and I thought it looked cheap (very cheap) but when I got a grip of it at the shop, I was instantly seduced and without any hesitation, I asked the sales lady if there's another unit, the pebble blue but unfortunately they only have the white ones.

So I must say, after owning iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4, and the Galaxy Note, I can safely say that the S III is the best smartphone I've ever had.

The Design - I don't understand the criticism against its design. I thought it's perfect - slim and lightweight.

The material - while it is made up of plastic, that doesn't make it look not expensive. In my opinion, it has the premium touch of a Samsung smartphone. The Gorilla Corning Glass 2 is super smooth and truly elevates the touch experience.

Performance - very fast, fluid, responsive all around, no lags. I'm officially in love with Android.

Battery - I've yet to check its life span but I wouldn't mind if it will not last 3 days as long as it can get me through the day.

Rating - 9/10 (nothing is perfect)

QUESTION - is the bezel titanium?

• 2012-06-19 15:39
  • IaFK

> In reply to roy @ 2012-06-19 11:27 from uwZg - click to readDear u should go for S3. I have both the phone (note & s3). S3 is best. S2 is to old

• 2012-06-19 15:36
  • X0$0

Very-very love this phone....nothing i could comment about this phones...

• 2012-06-19 14:35
  • PS6w

over hyped phone by samsung... this makes it more expensive.

This phone looks cheap coz plastic finish.

one can find same phone in better look in other companies.Dnt take tension about the apps . lots of same apps are available in android market as Galaxy s3 is having.
HTC EVO 3D .HTC one x , lg optimus lte are better.

• 2012-06-19 14:04
  • vIj1

hi guys. when my data mode is n the battery just gets drain. barely half a day even when its on standby. the last test i did was just leave the phone on the table n iit only lasted about 6hours.

• 2012-06-19 13:51
  • K1Ed

Nokia 808 pureview vs Samsung Galaxy S3

Samsung's image of the building looks like after a nuclear bomb! lol

• 2012-06-19 13:25
  • 0@dF

Super nice galaxy s3...........

• 2012-06-19 12:51
  • uNVC

its so far the best phone i have ever used,wow gudos samsung

• 2012-06-19 12:37
  • fnTb

some one please help me
which model i have to purchase s3 or s2 or note
which will give good batter life for same use

• 2012-06-19 11:27
  • uwZg

people should stop complaining,own one,if u think they are not doing wat u want,y cant u jst design yours,n be sastified wit it.coz u confuse others who are interested to buy.

• 2012-06-19 11:12
  • fr9p

Phone look is not good desing is not atractive cost is high

• 2012-06-19 10:58
  • vw6T

> In reply to nze 1 @ 2012-06-19 00:21 from ftVi - click to readhahaha..That actually made me laugh...Good one. Sony? hahahahaha damn...

• 2012-06-19 10:50
  • v0Xt

> In reply to Xperia @ 2012-06-18 20:08 from IWQr - click to readYeah right! Pretty Boy

• 2012-06-19 10:49
  • PVh8

> In reply to DSN @ 2012-06-19 09:47 from wiTY - click to readtnx bro it was gr8 to read helped me a lot.the actual reason of my post was to help myself to choose between sg3 and ox coz am already having 808 as my primary fone.

at first i was using both n8 and sg2.dont need to talk about n8. and speaking about sg2 loved it at very first site.now got bored of all the apps started to stck around music player ,browsing,bit of gaming and photography.after that i completly switched to n8 both were of same age but recently(january) sold sg2 coz i had several hardware issue(samsung known for it).now n8 is not needed (no problem though).

adding to wat u said ,i agree about wat u said bout connectivity sg3 has more option but nokia is better with less option
i.e i have 2mpbs wifi modem which can be connected via n8 and 808 after leaving my house till 2 more building, but for sg2 i had 2 stay in my house . u can test it (in my full house wen tested n8 shows 70-100% whereaS sg2 30-40)
games on my n8 are like asphalt6 hd 256mb.

well i will just do some more reasearchin and go for sg3 and i will be also looking 4 a app for my 808 just like joikuspot which can enable me to use wifi to share wifi(currently apps can only share 3g or gprs through wifi)---i might sound crazy

• 2012-06-19 10:22
  • vbM$
Total of 21189 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.