Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-27 11:41 from utx$ - click to readIts very good. Definitely choose S3. its better, but arc s is still awesome so if you really want it get it anyway

• 2012-07-28 03:23
  • YH7a

> In reply to jack @ 2012-07-27 15:13 from N9sK - click to readbeats is hardly that good at all. not to mention the price. the audio enhancement is not that astonishing and the headphones work like $20 ones yet they are like $150-$400. its garbage. at least we share a cool name bro

• 2012-07-28 03:21
  • YH7a

gp3 is so good so batter but battery backup is so so so so week. i puchaged 25 july but now i wants to sale. in battery bachup nokia was best. is best and will best

• 2012-07-28 03:16
  • U@4b

Love this phone. Any suggestions on how to make the battery last longer please? I make sure I turn everything off when not in use, but it still goes down quickly. Cheers if anyone can help.

• 2012-07-27 23:09
  • nFfK

hi guys
I want to buy new mobile which one do you recommended
galaxy s3 or htc one x

• 2012-07-27 22:15
  • Iy0g

does his batery waste quickly
and what should i buy
galaxy s3 or htc one x

• 2012-07-27 21:30
  • 39k$

> In reply to Bruxelles @ 2012-07-26 23:55 from mw9s - click to readThe remaining 234 mb is taken by the graphics and other internal hardware. It is like the car having sixteen valves where four valves are not possible to be seen by the user. And anyway, out of the 980 MB of RAM in the one x about 600 MB is already taken and also others like the xperia s have actual RAM less than the sgs3.

• 2012-07-27 18:37
  • 7w4k

> In reply to Bruxelles @ 2012-07-26 23:55 from mw9s - click to readThe remaining 234 mb is taken by the graphics and other internal hardware. It is like the car having sixteen valves where four valves are not possible to be seen by the user. And anyway, out of the 980 MB of RAM about 600 MB is already taken and also others like the xperia s have actual RAM less than the sgs3.

• 2012-07-27 18:36
  • 7w4k

im having problems whenever i triy watching short films using the internet,it keeps stopping.why is that?now im starting to think why i bought this phone.haha

• 2012-07-27 18:26
  • sR1u

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-26 23:57 from YH7a - click to readS4 is not the last processor from qualcomm either. Currently qc Krait is the best and there is no competition. Just admit it.

• 2012-07-27 18:24
  • 7w4k

> In reply to Oinsen @ 2012-07-27 17:37 from t1$A - click to readCompletely agree with you. Worst design ever. The older two galaxy s were better in terms of design.

• 2012-07-27 18:09
  • 7w4k

Whoever designed the back of this phone should be guillotined!

• 2012-07-27 17:37
  • t1$A

> In reply to jack @ 2012-07-27 15:13 from N9sK - click to readBeats audio is junk. If you want good clean audio, anything but that. Its mostly a marketing tool.

• 2012-07-27 15:24
  • nUaS

> In reply to [deleted post]i will say go for HTC one x ''beats audio enhancement'' best thing ever if you like music!!

• 2012-07-27 15:13
  • N9sK

nokia 808 PureView vs galaxy nexus
Samsung appears towards the end of the clip.
Enjoy

• 2012-07-27 13:13
  • 0@i4

I used to like Nokia once.
I admired some Nokias like E71, N73, N82, E72. But then Nokia started to cut corners by providing Plastic casing, No auto focus camera on E series, no imporvement in memory or processor speed for atleast 2 and half years.

I dumped Nokia and started using Android since 2009. Loved android in every aspect. I used many Android phones from HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and LG. But I did bought N8 which was again a great phone. Lately I have been using Galaxy note. It just happened that I visited Nokia showroom to take a look at 808 and understand what 41 mpix hype was all about. When I held 808 in my hands and worked around Belle on 808, I was in love with 808.

Believe me, I never tried the camera yet. Working with Belle fp1 on 4" screen, 512 ram and 1,3 processor and with tough and solid built of 808 is an experience of life time. Never did Symbian Belle felt so smooth and great. I had Belle on N8 but 808 is different.

Store salesman was eager to show me around 808 camera and dolby digital plus sound which is a high mark of the unit. But I told him I want to work through the foundation before I reach the Balcony. I kept trying applications and loved every bit of 808. But when I tried the dolby sound through headphones and saw what camera was capable of.

I gave up. I had nowhere to run but to buy 808 and be a proud owner of this masterpiece. Never did Nokia felt so great. Now when I hold Galaxy Note in my hand I feel it as a cheap lightweight handset which does gimmicks.Many divx and xvid videos dont work smoothly on Galaxy Note but runs smoothly on Nokia 808, not to mention 1080 videos.

Nokia 808 is proving to be a true mobile experience for any technology lover.
Emails, microsoft Office documents, facebook, twitter, Whatsapp and so many others work at best.
Moreover you get one full day on a single charge which is a struggle with Android phones.

I am glad Nokia made limited units and if they stop making Symbian phones I would be the happiest person on earth because in future whenever people will talk about Symbian I will say I have a best Symbian device ever produced by any mobile company.

Nokia might leave Symbian on a high note (808) and move on with Windows 8 but I would be thankfull to Nokia for greatest gift of 808 to the mobile world.
On other hand if Nokia continues with Symbian line then I would expect Nokia to built even better models in years to come.

I will not stop using Android but I will keep Nokia 808 or whichever better model in future as my prime phone.

Nokia 808 is definitely a Gadget to own, cheer and relish.

• 2012-07-27 12:55
  • 0@i4

How is the Music Quality of SGS III Through Headphone. Is it better than Xperia ArcS?

Because I am music Lover & I am confused between SGSIII & ArcS?

Pls. give my reply any one. who used both Phones.
Thanks.

• 2012-07-27 11:41
  • utx$

> In reply to Sayed Ejaz @ 2012-07-26 20:42 from JFxW - click to readHi sayed... I am also having the same problem wid my S3.. batery gets drained of autmtcly. Got ICS updated again from samsung service centre worked fyn for few days, got the firmware update on mobile again havng d same problem.. dnt knw how to fix it...

• 2012-07-27 11:39
  • 2@dx

> In reply to Samantha @ 2012-07-26 21:31 from f3TL - click to readhow about HOX battery life?!?!?!

• 2012-07-27 11:25
  • gD5H

Has anyone had any problems with downloading, my phone takes forever to download, even if it's on 3G, and google play is giving problems as well. Is this phone on the list of supported devices on Google play?
For the download issue do I need to install set up anything on the phone?

• 2012-07-27 11:01
  • f3Ct
Total of 23073 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.