Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Freefaller @ 2012-07-05 08:48 from 3G54 - click to readThen it will be better to choose a Nokia 1100 coz it will give around a week of battery backup.

• 2012-07-05 10:12
  • ut85

There is big issue in the camera of this phone. In still images it is grainy and blurred. While taking video it take lot of time to focus due to that movement of phone reveals blurred reecording. Samsund should rectify this issue as ewrly as possible with this higher end phone with that much disappointment.

• 2012-07-05 09:43
  • U@{p

the battery is crap! im so disappointed! all the review said that it's battery is better than my brother's OneX. but heck, my S3 drains a lot of battery even if its inside my pocket! and my brother's onex on the other hand just lost a single 1%! we both didnt use them at all and my S3 lost 18%! just inside the pocket for about 3 hours! i even set up the signal to GSM only. i hate it.

• 2012-07-05 09:13
  • uSTL

Can someone tell me what is wrong with my S3 ?
I keep reading that some of you are only getting one days use from a single charge; but I am averaging THREE days.
Perhaps if I leave WiFi on all day even though I'm not using it might help to drain it. The same with GPS, and even Mobile Data ( even though I don't use 3G all day).
Should I leave Google Maps on and the Internet browser on all day? Will that help to drain it. Should I watch videos for a couple of hours? Will that drain it?
Or should I use the phone for what it was designed for (the clue is in the word 'phone') and continue to enjoy 3 days use from a charge?

• 2012-07-05 08:48
  • 3G54

hi guys, who ever owns this device can you tell me if it is made in Korea or China ???

• 2012-07-05 08:36
  • Me0A

> In reply to jumara @ 2012-07-05 05:21 from P@1G - click to readIf "plastic body so cheap", why did you purchase this phone in the first place? ... Simple reason: You don't have this phone and you are most probably an iPhone fans who hate and jealous of Samsung who is producing a phone which beat the shit out of Apple phones in all respects, period.

• 2012-07-05 07:14
  • P%Eb

go for sony man........... XPERIA GX launch soon. good luck.

• 2012-07-05 07:03
  • uteC

> In reply to Tofy @ 2012-07-04 10:45 from QDZG - click to readuse netbook instead, nobody's gonna do it for mobile phones.

• 2012-07-05 05:47
  • Kipr

i agree! batt life is not so good.

but maybe it is because i surf a lot all day and play apps. XD

• 2012-07-05 05:45
  • t7Pa

> In reply to Flavio @ 2012-07-04 19:30 from fqrZ - click to readI understand that there is a different longer lasting battery you can buy as an optional extra, the one you get with it is just like any smartphone battery.

• 2012-07-05 05:39
  • v6b6

worst phone ever, im not happy and satisfied in this Galaxy S III because it lags a lot sometimes, the battery drained faster, the plastic body is so cheap that when dropped then it gonna have crack, im gonna sell my Galaxy S III and wait for Iphone 5 or the Nokia 808 pureview which is much better than this crap phone

• 2012-07-05 05:21
  • P@1G

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-04 15:56 from KhJg - click to readtoday gaming is priority of smart phone
i am dissapointed to see what google is doing here
gameloft game not supported on all phones
and i still play gameloft games on my 1year old 16k wave2

not happy at all with s3
sometimes lag, multitasking , adoba flash problem

• 2012-07-05 04:25
  • U{xb

e

• 2012-07-05 04:05
  • PWDw

For batter problems, try to download 'easy battery saver' .. It really works! It will really extend the battery life. But too much internet usage, of course, will really use up a lot of battery. I love my S3 as of now.

• 2012-07-05 03:20
  • 9Lbf

> In reply to Kambiz @ 2012-07-04 18:54 from nG0t - click to readlearn English, mate........

• 2012-07-05 01:52
  • Mfx$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-04 15:56 from KhJg - click to readPSP? Isn't that think dead already and it's predecessor, the vita on life support?

• 2012-07-05 01:23
  • J9MH

> In reply to Flavio @ 2012-07-04 19:30 from fqrZ - click to readMaybe you forgot to charge it on first go.

• 2012-07-05 01:09
  • PEdp

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III users only

how many MB user-available on RAM ?
on my I9300 Galaxy S III have only only 776 MB user-available. ohh my god, this is fake hardware ( Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III )

• 2012-07-05 00:50
  • PFBj

Was looking forward to upgrading my galaxy s to the gs3 but Samsung rushed the phone in my opinion dropped the dual A15 core to use a quad A9 seems a liitle silly
And 8 megapixel what a joke apart from the display this hardware will be obsolete when the galaxy note 2 arrives

• 2012-07-05 00:49
  • dSGJ

S3 is better than one X and apple 4s, i would like to have other phones from different reasons but comparing those tree you couldn't get better spec than s3 in total.

• 2012-07-05 00:23
  • 39x{
Total of 22097 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.