Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

If you r really won't buy this phone go an see this link

• 2012-07-11 07:35
  • iwpB

i want to find out if there's a way to stop all the unused apps that i've not even tapped on. Even after i killed these apps using Advanced Task Killer, the apps will still appear the next time i tap on the ATK to kill the apps i'm currently using.
Any idea?

• 2012-07-11 06:58
  • 2IAL

Grandfather bought SGS3.In call quality is not good.I asked another relative who bought it,he has no problems.Gramps replaced with another unit.Please help,thank you.I am eleven years old.

• 2012-07-11 06:55
  • ut}L

Before I have S2, I can send SMS inside my office.
When I got my S3, I transfered the SIM card to it, now I cannot send SMS when inside my office. I need to get out to have a better reception and be able to send SMS.

Bad phone!

• 2012-07-11 06:47
  • NyjD

this piece is a waste of money.....what a battery sucker.....i charged it full but whenever i played high graphics game sucked more than half...

• 2012-07-11 05:28
  • KFN1

Had a htc before and it out performs the Galaxy. Can't play games I did on HTC. Slower to access the web. HTC was 3Gte with gingerbread.

• 2012-07-11 04:09
  • kg1d

• 2012-07-11 03:58
  • kg1d

> In reply to no way to sgs3 @ 2012-07-10 20:00 from t7xY - click to readunless u see it in real life, it will look ugly, i also thought it was ugly before i had one but now i hav it and it looks great

• 2012-07-11 03:13
  • 2xyQ

lg f180 aka "l9"
the best smartphone on this planet!

• 2012-07-11 02:59
  • t7y2

My company bought 14 of these as our work phones. The spec is good and the camera great, but its not as stable and intuitive to use as an iphone. But its biggest problem is poor signal, we are always dropping calls which never happened when we had BB's or iphones on the same network.

• 2012-07-11 00:55
  • nxvi

gs3 gets hot at the back bottom part after playing games or web surfing for long time. reduce the screen brightness to minimum and turn auto brightness on. also try to clear ram from time to time.

• 2012-07-10 23:14
  • X0$j

> In reply to rich83 @ 2012-07-10 17:44 from P9Z% - click to readiPhone should NOT even use word ''smartphone'' what d smartphone with no 3G video calling, adding own sound-song as ring tone, use blutooth to received n send .... etc. hahahah

• 2012-07-10 22:01
  • JbRn

Dont buy this phone, SGS4 will be better !!!

• 2012-07-10 21:55
  • JbRn

It's amazing that this is still the MOST popular phone in this site after 2 months! Samsung, you're amazing! Sales talk about them self.

• 2012-07-10 21:37
  • Lax2

i really really disappointed with my new sgs3! too easy to drain my battery? is that right i only played just one movie for 2hours but my battery easily dropped to 4%

MAY GOD! VERY POOR BATTERY!

• 2012-07-10 20:05
  • t7xY

• 2012-07-10 20:00
  • t7xY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-10 14:00 from NyjD - click to readgo to Settings -> More settings -> Mobile Networks and select GSM in network mode if your SIM is gsm provider or CDMA. But dnt select auto mode.

• 2012-07-10 19:44
  • P%C0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-10 17:28 from 3G54 - click to readgo to Settings -> More settings -> Mobile Networks and select GSM in network mode if your SIM is gsm provider or CDMA. But dnt select auto mode.

• 2012-07-10 19:42
  • P%C0
  • the lord of darkness
  • Rating0

hi how can i send pictures to gsmarena bcz my friend's s3 exploded plz tell me how,,,,,,,,while he was playing gangstar rio the screen became white with blue dots on it then it exploded,,,,

• 2012-07-10 19:07
  • 3W$Y
Total of 22370 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.