Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]Noid...

• 2012-07-22 16:53
  • Px06

What a phone !!!!!!! i have 16 GB SGS3 really i m happy ... its amazing ..with quad core processor and 1GB ram , it is much better than apple Iphone 4S in quality , performance and cost wise.

• 2012-07-22 16:20
  • ut%r

hey Guys -I get info that Samsung S3 have some problem Like Battery & body & some other , so anybody can confirm me please. M desperate to purchase this cell.

• 2012-07-22 14:13
  • IaEE

this is very amazing. this is really a useful kit.

• 2012-07-22 13:29
  • 2SNN

the best phone uptodate....

• 2012-07-22 13:28
  • IV}P

hi oam ajay pls rate on galaxy 3

• 2012-07-22 12:56
  • utRK

I wish my Sony xperia s had the same battery life or close to it as this ones.
Because my battery life is poor.

• 2012-07-22 12:35
  • v3}u

i love my gs3 and my iphone 4s in iphone 4s forum thay say gs3 is plastic copy, logy, idiot s-voice etc! I don't care and im not disapointed of this phone, loging of device is a user fault or user missuse! I love it!

• 2012-07-22 10:55
  • t7Xh

i love my gs3 and my iphone 4s in iphone 4s forum thay say gs3 is plastic copy, logy, idiot s-voice etc! I don't care and im not disapointed of this phone! I love it!

• 2012-07-22 10:53
  • t7Xh

> In reply to Alexia @ 2012-07-22 10:09 from v0qT - click to read2100mAh isn't enough?

• 2012-07-22 10:50
  • sybB

> In reply to sandeepaustin @ 2012-07-22 09:27 from uvsV - click to readOf course 2g internet pack is very slow whatever unit you use. It has nothing to do with the unit.

• 2012-07-22 10:24
  • NyjD

I really like the specs but, gahd, the battery. please samsung, if you're going to make an amazing phone like this, please, please, please, double the battery life. i like using it but the battery is just terrible. ;'(

• 2012-07-22 10:09
  • v0qT

Hi Guys,

this is sandeep from blore, i am a regular user of nokia, used n8 till 701 was launched in aug 2011 since then using my 701 a decent phone with good display and 1ghz processor and 512 mb ram, was satisfied with this phone, only reason for android was the games that was available in play store.

I have tried all android phones from the galaxy y to the note...... well the basic phones are very laggy....

what amazed me is the S3 wow, i liked the innovation of the video pop up play and the front cam using the the sensor to recognize the user thats amazing.

but i have a query to android users that in india if use 2g internet packs to browse its very laggy we require either wifi or 3g to use the net smoothly correct me if i am wrong.......

by the way my current phone is NOKIA 808!!!!! amazing sound pics movies.......and good battery back up

• 2012-07-22 09:27
  • uvsV

> In reply to spratly island! @ 2012-07-22 05:47 from t7Xk - click to readDude are u high ?

• 2012-07-22 08:10
  • stSQ

samsung is like Robert jaworski ( the Big J) , iphone is likeDon Ramon fernandes

• 2012-07-22 07:38
  • Mfx2

like Nokia N8 it has speak destination.How can i use in S3. Where as i heard in kuwait Android speak destination is not working.Is it true. Other wise which software i install then it can work as speak destination.

• 2012-07-22 06:09
  • GgLW

samsung galaxy s IV is coming! All bad xpirience in gs3 is now fixed just wait!

• 2012-07-22 05:47
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Droid Terminator @ 2012-07-21 18:34 from fjq@ - click to readugly in ur opinion does mean it is still and just because you find it ugly does not somehow lower its build quality. the build quality is no where near cheap

• 2012-07-22 03:48
  • q8Q8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-21 12:21 from nCxS - click to reador maybe those campaigns from samsung were only because of the extremely oversized horrific ego of apple that were and are committing many illegal acts upon samsung and many others.....not to mention that there is a good bit of truth behind the campaigns....uhduh! but that would make too much sense i guess.

• 2012-07-22 03:47
  • q8Q8

> In reply to [deleted post]page not found....good job. so trolls come in to point out the obvious. woopdedoo. yes pureview camera is amazing but for all other cameras the s3 is one of if not the best in the 8mp range and outdoes the pureview in just about every other category.

• 2012-07-22 03:44
  • q8Q8
Total of 22823 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.