Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I just bought my SGS3 5th days ago,very fun to play with,and happy with it.But a few hours later,I found the radiation is very strong.My heart puffind fast,ears buzzling when I near to the phoneset, and headache when I answering calls.I returned and exchange another set on the 4th day,but same thing happen. Anybody encounter this problem? I can sell it off but I really do like the feature compare to iphone which I am now using it

• 2012-07-13 06:36
  • 2IB0

I wish that samsung galaxy S3 would have built in iTunes for music

• 2012-07-13 03:01
  • RcFk

sorry iphone fans..before they release to counter s3 its gonna be to late they probably sold million units,and at that time when theyre still releasing ip5 a new s4 will emerge..and much more advance..tsk tsk tsk

• 2012-07-13 02:35
  • v0qZ

> In reply to mayk @ 2012-07-12 14:47 from th25 - click to readOr vice versa....

• 2012-07-13 02:32
  • s0G0

an interesting fact about this phone is that its camera sensor is made by sony.sony still is the king of phones in terms of camera technologies.by the way appe iphone 4s camera sensor is same to this one and is made by sony.

• 2012-07-13 00:47
  • 0ysQ

I am lovinn it..
Wonderful Phone..
Being using it for more than 2 weeks...and guess wat it is amazing..
The Touchwiz and ICS experience is just magical...
the camera is just one of the many wonderful thing on The BEST SMARTPHONE in the world..at least NOW..

• 2012-07-13 00:46
  • m4qw

> In reply to mustakuli @ 2012-07-12 22:40 from f4ch - click to readWait for Note 4.

Launching soon.

• 2012-07-13 00:38
  • sR1u

I think Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best Quad Core Phohe ever..very smooth..

• 2012-07-12 23:48

1.4/5 cpu quad core

better battery 2

• 2012-07-12 22:40
  • f4ch

> In reply to mushroom @ 2012-07-12 17:14 from 2Avu - click to readyes new software update for malaysia released yesterday

• 2012-07-12 21:45
  • KIq2

Price is too high dude

• 2012-07-12 20:12
  • utAC

Price is too high dude

• 2012-07-12 20:11
  • utAC

Hey guyz..we just brought 2 phones in our family one x 4 my dad and gs3 4 me....yeah..gs3 is good in some aspects but one x is abeauty..in some aspects gs3 beats one x..but still in gaming and ui ...htc felt jst awsum 4 me..........

• 2012-07-12 19:20
  • t}qG

not comfortable with my hand
very hot!
is this a normal?
my battery last for 3hours of browsing.

• 2012-07-12 19:09
  • t7yf

hi guys, i am from malaysia...i am wondering is there any software updates for s3 in malaysia???

• 2012-07-12 18:14
  • tVuZ

designed for humans.... YOU DON'T SAY! Duh!

• 2012-07-12 17:14
  • 2Avu

When i purchased the phone i got a notification for update. I updated, but couldn't find any difference. I got one update notification today again. Updated it again but yes this time the change was visible. The notification menu has been updated, looks good and brightness adjustment has been added there. An extra button has been added when you make call to enhance the in call volume. this i guess will help when you are talking in some crowded place or are on Speaker. Still exploring other changes.
Loving this phone everyday as i keep exploring.

• 2012-07-12 17:11
  • U228

I read a news reported that S3 was exploded due to overheat.

To any one of S3 users :
How's the condition of S3 so far.?
How about its battery life.?
What if it gets over heated; plugged in charge for a long time.?
How about the processing speed if the memory is almost full.?

Reply back to me here / email at anandvijaynandhu@gmail.com

• 2012-07-12 17:05
  • PU0@

> In reply to vicky2648 @ 2012-07-12 11:23 from vGWu - click to readObviously S3. No second thoughts. Firstly, Its running ICS 4 straight out of the box where as note will have to be updated. Secondly, it feels quite embarrassing carrying Note(My personal experience). People mistake it for digital diary. S3 Quad core, note double core. Though double core is just more than enough for the phone but that extra rally helps with online video streaming, HD games and browsing. besides there is plethora of other features that you will love. Cose your eyes, go for S3. You wont regret.
P.S- I am currently using S3 after selling HTC one X. :)

• 2012-07-12 17:04
  • U228

The screen on the galaxy s3 it's perfect...I never use a screen protector on Samsung phones...and the battery is good...my battery sitting at 85%. at 1545 .pm I had crapple iPhone 4 battery bad it would be at 40% ....Samsung is the only phone at the min...

• 2012-07-12 16:47
  • SgvH
Total of 23008 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.