Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Joms @ 2012-07-09 11:24 from UD{P - click to read@Joms,
Use Quadrant Standard benchmark to check hardware info.

• 2012-07-09 16:35
  • vfxH

Greatest PHONE in the existence of smart phones(thus far)!! Buries any competitor to the ground especially any iphone counter part!!!

• 2012-07-09 16:31
  • TgBH

i9300 its ok and nice phone but dont purchers the originel cover its not good

• 2012-07-09 16:28
  • Lbs1

> In reply to iAndroid @ 2012-07-09 11:27 from UD{P - click to readDude, who in the world told you that??
All S3's except the US and ones are the same (i.e., GT-I9300).. Don't worry...
If it lags sometimes, make sure you have turned of Power saver in the settings. :)

• 2012-07-09 16:25
  • utXx

my dad is a samsung distributor in our city so i got my S3 d very first day it comes to us .....its really an awesum phone ......before it i had used S2 and even note also bt dis fon is jst outstndng wid an endless features now i can compare my fon wid an i-phone 4s user.....
dis fon has all d features vich an i-phone4s includes.....

• 2012-07-09 16:24
  • KA0s

> In reply to salimsardar @ 2012-07-08 18:45 from n2Kg - click to readYes
It's working perfectly...
Skype is good at SG3

• 2012-07-09 15:47
  • ij47

Lockscreen key at my SG3 loose a bit.
Whatever I press, I feel like it is loose.

• 2012-07-09 15:46
  • ij47

> In reply to brynn @ 2012-07-08 17:00 from nEAA - click to readThat is one of the worst pieces of information i've read regarding the S3.

I went from the S2 to the S3 and there is a big improvement. Screen quality, sound, camara, internet browzing and videos is all much better on the s3. s2 is still a great phone but the s3 is much better and worth upgrading to.

People who tell you otherwise are either biased towards other brands or can't afford a s3. Period.

Design and quality is much better in real life as compared to what it looks like on adverts. The phone is very quick, browsing is very fast and everything just works great, except maybe Siri which is hinestly average but everything else is awesome.

• 2012-07-09 14:38
  • EbbG

Hi all the same operating system for all phones starting from galaxy y to galaxy s3 no new operating only same Andriod And Andriod only. Its better to take Nokia phones like 808. 800 a different o/s.. And a floop phone like omina w.

• 2012-07-09 14:32
  • U{k3

it's amazing gadget.

• 2012-07-09 14:22
  • t1{T

Wow i got my gs3 today and it look so awesome!!no lag..no heat like some hp slim few second heating like sony and htc..sd card slot support till 64Gb and got software s memo like galaxy note..so far i think sg3 have been supass other hp for my opinion..cool colour blue for my gs3 hehe..from malaysia sg3

• 2012-07-09 13:39
  • tVtk

I received an update 74 mb.
have anybody idea what that update. correct or optimize

• 2012-07-09 12:34
  • NqnB

is this true?! my S3 is not quad core! its only triple-core ARMv7 Processor (VFPv3, NEON)

how come? can anyone give me some info. or should i sent this to service center? :( :( :(

• 2012-07-09 11:27
  • UD{P

.Is this true?! i found my S3 is not quad core! its only triple-core ARMv7 Processor (VFPv3, NEON)

im shock about this.

can anyone give me some info regarding this. :( :( :(

• 2012-07-09 11:24
  • UD{P

> In reply to meeeee @ 2012-07-09 03:14 from 3W$Q - click to readi think that too.. i see some comment
+ s3 and
- x one
i like HTC X-ONE much then s3 :)

• 2012-07-09 10:47
  • nDVS

i been diehard of nokia for more than 15 years . today what i got frm samsung s3 no nokia can beat s3 . i will say its fantastic and well brand phone. go and get it and feel it. you will never regret.

• 2012-07-09 08:27
  • wHT$

TROLLS get their kicks from goading others.
There is one TROLL on this Forum who calls himself Nick, byesamsung,Iowns2andlg4x, and also posts as Anonymous.
Everyone posting here has an 'encoded location', which is unique to each user. His location is vOqx (found at the bottom of his post).
All GENUINE S3 owners should avoid his comments and not reply to them. Perhaps then he will go away.

• 2012-07-09 08:11
  • 3G54

People will think it's the same as galaxy s2. it is, yet so much more beautiful. I really feel the 'inspired by nature' theme that Samsung have used. The screen is unbelievably clear and vivid. Even though the speaker is on the back, it is very loud and the quality is good. I have the pebble blue and it's so shiny. Back and front.
Palm swipe to screen shot, cover screen to mute, lift to call. All amazing and very useful

• 2012-07-09 07:46
  • 2CWI

SG3 is a great android phone to date!!!

• 2012-07-09 07:14
  • SugK

> In reply to Lauryboy @ 2012-07-08 13:43 from vbMe - click to readI own samsung galaxy s2 , and it s the best phone before..last week i bought lg4x hd and i will tell you this is the best smartphone i ever had...

• 2012-07-09 05:49
  • v0qx
Total of 22832 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.