Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I had the S2 and i think it was a better phone, heres why read it entirely because you are also going to feel it sooner or later. The 1gig RAM is just not ENOUGH, try running the full desktop outube website and when the video starts playing press the home key, your widgets will reload ( never happend in the S2( same happens if you play HD games). The quad core processor is of no use if the ram is not enough. Koreans are lucky to have 2gigs of RAM in their S3s. Its very unfortunate that so much prowess is useless.

• 2012-06-11 23:27
  • U{yb

I read the review about the GS3 and own the GS2 running ISC 4.0.3.

I will say it because it's my opinion for ME the GS3 is too big, cheap and ugly. Still the GS3 is powerful than any device in the market including my GS2 which is also fast.

The GS2 and GS3 design and material are the same all cheap but the GS2 design is much better.

As far as materials and construction go, the S III
bit more attention, but it will also attract more
fingerprints.

• 2012-06-11 22:49
  • fjwN

I read the review about the GS3 and own the GS2 running ISC 4.0.3.

As far as materials and construction go, the S III

• 2012-06-11 22:47
  • fjwN
  • jackskellington6sic6
  • Rating0

> In reply to Droid Terminator @ 2012-06-11 15:14 from fjkx - click to readWhine moan, complain, whine moan complain, whine moan complain. God you are boring us to death. Grow up already. After you post the same thing 1000000 times over we get it...you like the razr. I do too. Its gonna be awesome. What insecurities are you trying to satisfy here. All you do is cry and bash and post the same thing over and over and over. Do you see all of us in the raze section posting useless crap over and over again? No....... why are you trolling so hardcore. You have made your fears of GS3 well more than known.

• 2012-06-11 21:12
  • q8Q8

> In reply to [deleted post]Why are you sammy boys so hyped for this crap?

• 2012-06-11 21:08
  • mG@@

As i see it, No one can possibly call this phone Ugly or Silly or some other Sh*t in their right senses. The phone is great looker, i know because it turns heads when ever i use it in public (I got a white one, It's a beauty), even if it doesn't have a body like Experia arc or 1X.
It is blazing fast and touch is ALMOST on par with iPhone 4S.
I can see only 2 types of people who will complain about this phone:
1. Who are VERY VERY loyal to their phones,
2. Who want to buy one and cannot due to high price (Angoor Khatay Hain)

• 2012-06-11 20:18
  • KIc}

I purchsed this phone worth rs 42000 & sold within 5 days. first thing was one of the third class design , second vidoe wathing is too vivid but speed was excellent but expensive phone video watching most important this is one of the nagative feedback of this phone this phone prise should be 29000 insted of 42000. apple ban this phone in us good for us people than they save their money. us people blase to apple . i bought htc one x yesterday.good for all this thing.

• 2012-06-11 20:14
  • v{UL
  • F

> In reply to Ashu @ 2012-06-10 16:04 from KA42 - click to readit is on the operator not on the phone problem.... i always encounter that problem even in the other phone....

• 2012-06-11 19:54
  • 3CfP

got this in morning and playing since ...before buying this i was worry about music quality in ear buds..cuz m sound lover with bass and clearity....i also checked htc one x that have also very hot bass in earbuds but was noisy a bit and my ears can judge that....so here z my review about sgs 3 till now..

(1)...design:...at internet in snaps i felt it was cheap... but...u need to take it in ur hands 1st..its executive design..

(2)...hardware: pretty much cool dnt need to tell about it...camera is cool but wat i like most is its speed and super amoled with hd and 300+ pixels per inch....and "wolfson dac" freaking awesome..

(3)...software: offcourse ics 4.04 at its best and those new features like face unlock and eye screen offliner is awesome...was impressed how latest android using my 700+ mb ram in system always and remaining is always around 250+ mb... but cool

(4)sound quality: my favorite part.....ya offcourse thnx to wolfsson dac....sound through stock earbuds is very warming with booming base yet not very loud but enough to njoy every detail....if u wanna more loudness and bass get sennheiser earbuds or sumthing...but stock buds are awesome too...

final words: get it

• 2012-06-11 19:47
  • syt7

I just started to use my new phone, there was an error message "unfortunately, TouchWiz home has stopped" and no reaction on touch screen. Anyone can help on this?

• 2012-06-11 19:37
  • TBe1

I have a bunch of friends (Dog & Cat lovers). We have gathering every Sunday bringing our pets. Almost all of them already using the Samsung Galaxy S3. I'm still using my Galaxy Note.

They all have complain that their Galaxy S3 hang very often!! ... This is not an individual case then; as all of those pet lovers (over 10 of them) are using the Galaxy S3 and complaining the same problem.

• 2012-06-11 19:15
  • TCv{

very nice phone

• 2012-06-11 18:54
  • rA6B

very greate phone fastest processor hij pxl camera only 1thing iz bad that battery pick up iz very loww
over all it is greatest phone then i phone 4s

• 2012-06-11 18:53
  • rJ6H

Add the function eye registration technology. The front camera can scan the owner eyes.The owner only can
operate the phone and other man can receive the call
only.This function like finger print technology.

• 2012-06-11 18:14
  • PScc

Screen goes off in a call only if the front camera is covered.. try to not to cover it and the screen will come back!

• 2012-06-11 17:56
  • HKSj

this is the best phone bz for my experience the screen resolution and browsing is also very fast , and the battery life is i can use for two days.

• 2012-06-11 17:43
  • Trng

made material quality is very cheap. expected it to be little premium looking when paying this price. its better to go for the iphone 4 rather than gslll. and the worst thing is the phone, this much costlier doesn't even have a pouch or protective case provided by the company....very very pity samsung.

• 2012-06-11 17:24
  • utFR

hi all

i am using galaxy s3 from last five days i am happy with this the best mobile available in the market i have white s3 please dont purchase blue it is look like too poor white one is good cost of the phone is little bit high.

• 2012-06-11 17:20
  • YQRB

> In reply to baq @ 2012-06-11 15:48 from wYRA - click to readAnother buttmad Nokia fanboy.

enjoy your outdated tin brick, which can't play more games than GS3. I will keep my a carbonate body which feels more "premium".

• 2012-06-11 16:39
  • YPb1

hi all

• 2012-06-11 16:27
  • YQRB
Total of 21267 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.