Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to rich83 @ 2012-07-10 17:44 from P9Z% - click to readstupid iphone lovers samsung will always be the best bcoz they specialize in wide ranges of technology not just smartphones and computers but also appliances compared to apple

• 2012-07-11 08:41
  • v0qu

> In reply to abhi @ 2012-07-10 19:42 from P%C0 - click to readBefore I have S2, I can send SMS inside my office.
When I got my S3, I transfered the SIM card to it, now I cannot send SMS when inside my office. I need to get out to have a better reception and be able to send SMS. How come when I am using the same SIM card that was trimmed to micro SIM?

Bad phone!

• 2012-07-11 08:39
  • NyjD

I got oneX 3months ago from US
its a awesome phone.Till now no problems.

Battery: why all Samsung fanboys tell removable battery as a great feature.whatz the use of having removable battery?
Did you play with it...?
comming to Sdcard 32GB is more than enough for any phone.
Design: Samsung galaxy S3 is cheap looking and has no brand value.S3 has no difference from galaxy Y about design.
Display: hTC oneX display is worlds best display.GS3 is using Super AMOLED display which shows white color as blue which is rubbish.In hTC uses Super IPS LCD2 which is true display Colors are shown originally not saturates like GS3.

• 2012-07-11 08:14
  • wdLM

> In reply to TC @ 2012-07-10 07:24 from gJgq - click to readThere is nothing to implement actually.. The Linux kernel already supports multiple cores, may be upto 32 cores(used on servers!!).
My point is that current Android builds doesn't actually need 4 cores.. It hardly uses more than 2 cores for most of the tasks.But future builds may use them.

• 2012-07-11 07:54
  • utXU

> In reply to no way to sgs3 @ 2012-07-10 20:00 from t7xY - click to readAre u kidding me it's gorgeous

• 2012-07-11 07:54
  • stSQ

If you r really won't buy this phone go an see this link

• 2012-07-11 07:35
  • iwpB

i want to find out if there's a way to stop all the unused apps that i've not even tapped on. Even after i killed these apps using Advanced Task Killer, the apps will still appear the next time i tap on the ATK to kill the apps i'm currently using.
Any idea?

• 2012-07-11 06:58
  • 2IAL

Grandfather bought SGS3.In call quality is not good.I asked another relative who bought it,he has no problems.Gramps replaced with another unit.Please help,thank you.I am eleven years old.

• 2012-07-11 06:55
  • ut}L

Before I have S2, I can send SMS inside my office.

Bad phone!

• 2012-07-11 06:47
  • NyjD

this piece is a waste of money.....what a battery sucker.....i charged it full but whenever i played high graphics game sucked more than half...

• 2012-07-11 05:28
  • KFN1

Had a htc before and it out performs the Galaxy. Can't play games I did on HTC. Slower to access the web. HTC was 3Gte with gingerbread.

• 2012-07-11 04:09
  • kg1d

• 2012-07-11 03:58
  • kg1d

> In reply to no way to sgs3 @ 2012-07-10 20:00 from t7xY - click to readunless u see it in real life, it will look ugly, i also thought it was ugly before i had one but now i hav it and it looks great

• 2012-07-11 03:13
  • 2xyQ

lg f180 aka "l9"
the best smartphone on this planet!

• 2012-07-11 02:59
  • t7y2

My company bought 14 of these as our work phones. The spec is good and the camera great, but its not as stable and intuitive to use as an iphone. But its biggest problem is poor signal, we are always dropping calls which never happened when we had BB's or iphones on the same network.

• 2012-07-11 00:55
  • nxvi

gs3 gets hot at the back bottom part after playing games or web surfing for long time. reduce the screen brightness to minimum and turn auto brightness on. also try to clear ram from time to time.

• 2012-07-10 23:14
  • X0$j

> In reply to rich83 @ 2012-07-10 17:44 from P9Z% - click to readiPhone should NOT even use word ''smartphone'' what d smartphone with no 3G video calling, adding own sound-song as ring tone, use blutooth to received n send .... etc. hahahah

• 2012-07-10 22:01
  • JbRn

Dont buy this phone, SGS4 will be better !!!

• 2012-07-10 21:55
  • JbRn

It's amazing that this is still the MOST popular phone in this site after 2 months! Samsung, you're amazing! Sales talk about them self.

• 2012-07-10 21:37
  • Lax2
Total of 22913 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.