Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to mushroom @ 2012-07-12 17:14 from 2Avu - click to readyes new software update for malaysia released yesterday

• 2012-07-12 21:45
  • KIq2

Price is too high dude

• 2012-07-12 20:12
  • utAC

Price is too high dude

• 2012-07-12 20:11
  • utAC

Hey guyz..we just brought 2 phones in our family one x 4 my dad and gs3 4 me....yeah..gs3 is good in some aspects but one x is abeauty..in some aspects gs3 beats one x..but still in gaming and ui ...htc felt jst awsum 4 me..........

• 2012-07-12 19:20
  • t}qG

not comfortable with my hand
very hot!
is this a normal?
my battery last for 3hours of browsing.

• 2012-07-12 19:09
  • t7yf

hi guys, i am from malaysia...i am wondering is there any software updates for s3 in malaysia???

• 2012-07-12 18:14
  • tVuZ

designed for humans.... YOU DON'T SAY! Duh!

• 2012-07-12 17:14
  • 2Avu

When i purchased the phone i got a notification for update. I updated, but couldn't find any difference. I got one update notification today again. Updated it again but yes this time the change was visible. The notification menu has been updated, looks good and brightness adjustment has been added there. An extra button has been added when you make call to enhance the in call volume. this i guess will help when you are talking in some crowded place or are on Speaker. Still exploring other changes.
Loving this phone everyday as i keep exploring.

• 2012-07-12 17:11
  • U228

I read a news reported that S3 was exploded due to overheat.

To any one of S3 users :
How's the condition of S3 so far.?
How about its battery life.?
What if it gets over heated; plugged in charge for a long time.?
How about the processing speed if the memory is almost full.?

Reply back to me here / email at anandvijaynandhu@gmail.com

• 2012-07-12 17:05
  • PU0@

> In reply to vicky2648 @ 2012-07-12 11:23 from vGWu - click to readObviously S3. No second thoughts. Firstly, Its running ICS 4 straight out of the box where as note will have to be updated. Secondly, it feels quite embarrassing carrying Note(My personal experience). People mistake it for digital diary. S3 Quad core, note double core. Though double core is just more than enough for the phone but that extra rally helps with online video streaming, HD games and browsing. besides there is plethora of other features that you will love. Cose your eyes, go for S3. You wont regret.
P.S- I am currently using S3 after selling HTC one X. :)

• 2012-07-12 17:04
  • U228

The screen on the galaxy s3 it's perfect...I never use a screen protector on Samsung phones...and the battery is good...my battery sitting at 85%. at 1545 .pm I had crapple iPhone 4 battery bad it would be at 40% ....Samsung is the only phone at the min...

• 2012-07-12 16:47
  • SgvH

perfect specifications BUT.......
i always need DUAL-SIM one for work and the other for privacy
To carry 2 phones is a hectic pain
I need Wide Screen for browsing, secondary cam AND
--->DUAL SIM

• 2012-07-12 16:14
  • fkGA

> In reply to Ainul @ 2012-07-12 07:32 from t1$A - click to readplease i wish to know if this mobile phone can support skype. and how can we download the installation setup. thanks for your quick feedback.

• 2012-07-12 16:05
  • ftI1

> In reply to Droid Terminator @ 2012-07-12 09:15 from fjqp - click to readI wouldn't be so sure...just wait for the launch of that ridiculously overpriced so called phone

• 2012-07-12 15:32
  • 0UsJ

> In reply to JASON @ 2012-07-12 11:52 from uSTL - click to readprobably you've got the Chimpanzee screen? Seriously how could you not put a screen protector?its a must!

• 2012-07-12 15:08
  • tRrx

> In reply to char24 @ 2012-07-12 07:54 from MFVA - click to readjust compare the specs mate bet the 2. camera is slic n browsing is fast, battery lasts longer. im not a gamer but those things i've mention are the one most important comparing the 2 phones.btw i have been using HTC Desire HD for almost 2 years.its a big step forward if you upgrade.

• 2012-07-12 15:04
  • tRrx

> In reply to nikhitha @ 2012-07-12 06:43 from 0C4Q - click to readSorry mate, i have'nt use S2. but as far as i know S2 is better than my HTC Desire HD. I think i have read an article here in the past regarding if it's worth it buying S3 than S2. each has got pros, but it's really up to you. one is better but comes with a price, the other one is cheaper coz its old but it doesnt mean it is bad.
sorry cant hel much.

• 2012-07-12 14:57
  • tRrx

if GS3 gets beaten by iphone5 then GS4 is going to beat it. iphone 6? then GS5 is going to beat it. and so on :D

• 2012-07-12 14:47
  • th25

The battery is good..6 hours sitting at 90%..I have the latest firmware..26 June build..tried a few custom roms they eat battery life..ps it takes a charge or 2 after flashing a new Rom for the battery to settle down..this is the best battery Rom yet....and swpye works in all areas the earlier Rom never..

• 2012-07-12 14:37
  • HKCW

I kept my S2 and got a S3, improvements are most impressive, recommend it to anyone wanting this great phone.

• 2012-07-12 14:19
  • Mfxb
Total of 23019 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.