Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Anyone knows when will be S IV will be in market?

• 2012-06-11 14:50
  • Qxpq

I bought this phone just a day ago and i am really happy with my choice. The one thing that is troubling me is that this phone has gorilla glass but still there is a tiny scratch on the bottom left corner of my screen. Please help me out. I also have a screen protector on. Is this a problem with the phones screen or if i remove the screen protector the scratcb will go. Thanks.

• 2012-06-11 14:47
  • y@Zy

is their another 32GB an 64GB version of this phone??y aren't their in market??can someone please tell me....

• 2012-06-11 14:37
  • 3}Rk

All those who think S3 is a cheap plastic phone can go to Hell.
Its a brilliant phone,
I was leaning towards the HTC One X,
but I got my hands on the S3 and it proved all my doubts wrongs.

It has better performance & more features than any hone on the market.

Samsung removed all the faults from the S2 like,
1)Yellow tints
2)Pink spots
3)Battery drain
4)Overheating.

And yes, it has a Battery that last 1 and a half day on normal use
Or
1 day min on Heavy use. How awesome is that for a Samrtphone?
Brilliant phone, prices are coming down slowly, I'm going for it.

• 2012-06-11 14:36
  • tE%b

> In reply to Ashu @ 2012-06-10 16:04 from KA42 - click to readSuppose to be like that.
That feature is when you make a call, if it connects, the screen goes black as long as the light sensor or proximity sensor is covered, so that it knows that it is right next to your ear.
This was seen since old Touchscreen phones like my BeatDJ phone. The screen goes off when it is right next to my ear so I don't press any other button while calling.

• 2012-06-11 13:38
  • v0Xf
  • jackskellington6sic6
  • Rating0

> In reply to [deleted post]That was the Arc a year ago. This is the GS3 now and the GS3 has quite a lot more to offer than the Arc.
Also please stop posting this everywhere you can because it' otherwise trolling

• 2012-06-11 13:25
  • q8Q8

I am sending an email to Samsung, there is not graphic bouncing visulisation and mp3 custom fault.Plua no seperate concert hall and rock/ pop/ jazz settings

• 2012-06-11 13:11
  • JCxe

nothing like blackberry ..

• 2012-06-11 12:53
  • v{Vc

nothing like blackberry ..

• 2012-06-11 12:51
  • v{Vc

Hey Guys, really need your help!!!

Does the audio recording with an S3 is good quality?

The microphone of my S2 satures when I am recording a video in a loud environment (concert for exemple). When I had an iPhone 3GS, I didn't have that problem.

thanks for your help.

• 2012-06-11 12:44
  • pBhF

> In reply to darshan @ 2012-06-09 12:13 from uu3e - click to readOne x much better then s3 in every thing ...especially in design pretty awsome i will suggest for one x ...

• 2012-06-11 12:15
  • isx2

it is awesome

• 2012-06-11 12:09
  • uwmj

please let me know the actul cost(with hideen charges) of Galaxy S3?

• 2012-06-11 11:45
  • 7wxM

A$697 Unique mobiles Australia

• 2012-06-11 11:19
  • Aeit

> In reply to lit @ 2012-06-10 16:29 from n5Z3 - click to readHaving similar battery issue. In 8 hours it loses about 25% while its sitting in the locker at work doing nothing! But others have been having great battery performance even with heavy usage!

• 2012-06-11 11:13
  • 9A7y

I want a 128GB quad core version with 2GB RAM and lte And a tuff screen that shouldn't crack with just a single drop.
But who cares , what i want.

• 2012-06-11 11:00
  • s8aW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-11 10:41 from YPb1 - click to readbut with way more to offer, on a much more userfriendly and capable os, and more made by the company releasing

• 2012-06-11 10:45
  • q8Q8

$777 at JBHifi in Australia, s**t that is very close to the price of unlocked iphon4s when it was released.

• 2012-06-11 10:41
  • YPb1

Dear anonymous nearly all amoled screens having this problem (burn in). first u ask those who are having s1 and s2, for s3 there are instructions should not use static image etc etc. after paying such a huge amount 38000 rupees. the screen will deteriorate, this is not justified. samsung galaxy s3 sucks.don't buy samsung galaxy s3 as its screen prone to deteriorate with in a year or 2.

• 2012-06-11 10:11
  • uv4i

I want a 128GB quad core version with lte and 2GB RAM , and a tuff screen that shouldn't crack with a single drop.
But who cares , what i want.

• 2012-06-11 10:07
  • s8aW
Total of 21258 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.