Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Hello can some one guide me skype gets offline disconnected after some time if not used for some while.
i have checked the setting and it is on never offline but still having the same issue.

• 2012-07-14 13:01
  • 6PRR

I just bought a new galaxy 3 and was surprised that video calls will not work with Skype. Do you know if they will upgrade the phone?

• 2012-07-14 12:23
  • XpQm

hi guys.. Im a former Galaxy Note User.. i sell my note because it's too big and large for me to bring at work and battery is draining fast and it sucks after updating to ICS.. but this Galaxy S3 is a REAL MONSTER.. battery last for 40 hours after my first charge with moderate to heavy texting and calling, approximately 4 hours straight of wifi updating my OS, downloading in market, updating apps and browsing. Approximately another 4 hours of wifi but not continuous. setting up on my phone, 1 hour of music player..

this fone is superb.. iphone 4s or maybe even upcoming iphone 5 is no match with this monster.. i own pebble blue and its very classy and elegant compare to pebble white..

the performance is ultra fast, no hangs, no heat up upon browsing on wifi and watching movies..

negative about this phone? as of now i dont see anything.. will update you androidsters for more of my experience..

FINAL IMPRESSEION: IT'S WORTH THE PRICE OF HAVING S3

• 2012-07-14 12:21
  • t7Tk

its easy to decide. Just google this "Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy S3"

• 2012-07-14 10:07
  • PWDw

wow,nice,super handset,all comments r insufficient on samsung slll ,how is possible..samsung s3 is the father of all mobile

• 2012-07-14 10:06
  • utPK

> In reply to kingcobra @ 2012-07-13 14:34 from 2SPj - click to readYou could go in for the Sony Xperia S or Apple 4s. The Lg Optimus 4x is another "option" even though i'm not a great fan of Lg an don't reccomend it. The Xperia S is an awesome phone.

• 2012-07-14 09:48
  • utva

Would highly appreciate if somebody advise me what is the difference between these Galaxy S III 19300 / Galaxy S III T999 / Galaxy S III 1747 & Galaxy S III 1535.

Actually I like S III 19300 very much and would love to buy it but want to precise myself before make any decision.Thanks

• 2012-07-14 09:12
  • TrnY

> In reply to Anamika @ 2012-07-13 21:23 from bC7x - click to readU must be one of those low level software developer.

• 2012-07-14 08:10
  • IWQ7

A best mobilegalexy s 111

• 2012-07-14 07:09
  • U@@v

> In reply to Anamika @ 2012-07-13 21:23 from bC7x - click to readas u said that s3 has bad software, what about the software of nokia c7-00? Plz reply soon... I need help frm a software based person..... Kindly reply.... Its not fake....

• 2012-07-14 06:12
  • 7qx$

In reply to pip:
Heyy, thanks man. I have not tried downloading the system planner, but someone introduced me to Fast Reboot Pro.
It's working pretty fine, actually. Coz i used ATK, but it lags alot before it closes.
Thanks again. :)

• 2012-07-14 05:19
  • 2IAL

> In reply to FOWAD ALI @ 2012-07-13 21:26 from KII1 - click to readUI is definitely better & scrolling is much smoother.
Predictive text is more accurate too.
Minor changes to message layout.

• 2012-07-14 04:59
  • IWQ7

Gr8 mobile with fantastic features friends.........
Its speed is amazing and its the lord of mobiles

• 2012-07-14 03:21
  • uu5x

> In reply to MaAhI @ 2012-07-13 21:04 from U{hy - click to readhi, pls don't take. the OS is poor. it hangs in between when u download.

• 2012-07-13 23:37
  • 3Yeh

I bought this phone yesterday, and its really ossom. Though I was not able to find the Official Galaxy S3 Live Wallpaper. I found one here

and with no issues, the Device is running top notch.I will Connect it to internet for upgrading the software soon, though its already at one of the latest android.

• 2012-07-13 22:26
  • uw2T

wow i got second update from samsung over the OTA and its improve touch and add some new cool stuff
i love you sumsung

• 2012-07-13 21:26
  • KII1

The software quality is bad, it hangs...navigation sucks. Being a software developer I wouldn't encourage such poor software quality. The new OS is bad. I had S2 and loved it, but this phone is a complete disappointment. M going to sell it off, to any fool who wishes to buy and experience the same. the only plus point is the battery which is better than S2 and the sleek body THAT IS ALLLLLLLLL.

• 2012-07-13 21:23
  • bC7x

em going 2 take S lll can nyone. . tell abt ur opinion. . . ?

• 2012-07-13 21:04
  • U{hy

> In reply to kingcobra @ 2012-07-13 14:34 from 2SPj - click to readIphone 4s for sure. if your'e Android fan just go the soney Xperia s or galaxy nexus.

• 2012-07-13 20:57
  • pRGI

> In reply to kingcobra @ 2012-07-13 14:34 from 2SPj - click to readIphone 4s

• 2012-07-13 20:56
  • FLD9
Total of 23070 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.