Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to sanch @ 2012-06-29 07:02 from rAii - click to readIf you are going to post a comment or complaint. At least use proper English, instead of the useless shorthand that has to be deciphered.

• 2012-06-29 18:08
  • 4gQn

3 days with S3 White

Design wise: not the best, HTC designs are much better, i even prefer my old C7 design, but the white S3 is way much better than the blue one as i prefer to hold a TV remote control than holding the blue S3.

Display wise: WoW, i had some doubts about the screen, as now there are IPS, Super IPS 2, Super Amoled plus screen technologies, but this screen along with the RGB sensor and screen modes from Samsung it blows minds.

Performance: WOW again, i feel i can install Photoshop CS on this device.

Screen UI wise: i still prefer untouched ICS, much simpler, or maybe its just me as i got used to ICS out of the box on my Lenovo thinkpad.

Battery wise: 2 days my ass, 18 hours is the max for this device, and yes i am loading lot of apps and i deactivated the auto-brightness even for browser, i want to enjoy my new device screen and 4core CPU or what else i bought a powerful device like that? this device need at least a 3000 mAh.

Usability wise: well i had some regrets just 2 hours after i bought the S3, I CANNOT CALL THE S3 IS A PHONE IT'S ALMOST A TAB, it's impossible to use it with one hand unless you are a NBA player, so as a daily business phone it's not practical at all, and i still prefer Nokia to make calls.

OS wise: LoL, well its Android, not belle, not IOS and not WP, so yup it's the best.

Overall: I am glad that i bought the S3, sooner or later i will get use to its huge size and i will start optimize usability to get a better battery life, and since i bought the S3 i didn't touched my tablet and this exactly what i mean when i say its not a phone its almost a tab.

• 2012-06-29 17:58
  • 2@y1

Amazing phone best phone till today

• 2012-06-29 17:25
  • tUn{

people they say super amoled hd screen lololol what a joke u can see the pixels on the screen u dont need to be close to see it u can see it even from far, if someone got a good quality screen its gonna be iphone no pixels u can see, software better on iphone samsung freezes alot

• 2012-06-29 17:05
  • mnhq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-29 15:28 from uSSN - click to readYou people are so stupid, always talking about faster - faster by 1 sec. or 0.5 sec.?? Does it make any difference in the real world usage?!!

• 2012-06-29 16:29
  • TCr0

just took the S3 15 days back already its speakers are not working opp person cannot at all ear my voice also the feature they have much hyped about that if u are msg some1 and u put the mob on your ears it will dial the person no is not working not a good phone

• 2012-06-29 16:25
  • vbTb

Wats The Differnt In Galaxy S2 & S3 Pls Anyone Tell Me... I Want Few Differnt Option...

• 2012-06-29 16:12
  • u7G4

> In reply to vivek @ 2012-06-29 07:58 from KS27 - click to readYou've got a dysfunctional device .... It sure stills bin the warranty period so ask for a new one ;)

• 2012-06-29 16:06
  • AIAx

> In reply to AL3O2 @ 2012-06-28 04:14 from mHcM - click to readYou are lying and misleading! ... I brought my One X since the first day it's available, which is more than 3 months ago already (I'm still using my One X). I picked up my GS3 a few days back because I prefer the screen of the GS3, plus some other features, i.e. louder hands-free speaker phone & earpiece volume. One big issue with my One X is the notification sound for e-mail, which gives almost no sound (just vibration)! Camera is another issue with my One X, picture quality is quite lousy compare to my GS3.

How can you even say that:- "in my opinion it's aesthetically nicer also as it doesn't have a stupid middle button and touch 'back' buttons that never light up when needed like my S3" ... so why did you purchase the GS3 in the first place??!! (HTC One X already on the market for months, why didn't you buy the One X??). GS3 feels so much nicer to hold too.

I'm not saying that the One X is no good, but I own both of them & prefer the GS3 more.

Sounds like you are trying hard to bash the GS3 here.

Lastly, you mentioned changing to OneX, but you have to make decision on which color to choose - Black or White ... I do not believe HTC produce any "Black" One X!!? ... are you referring to the HTC One S?

• 2012-06-29 16:04
  • TCr0

it is a very cool product. It is the best phone i ever had seen

• 2012-06-29 16:00
  • t}IF

> In reply to bachir8k @ 2012-06-29 14:26 from 0CkP - click to readAgree with all your comments. My white S3 battery barely last a day. Nokia still best for phone calls - best reception and loudness. Motorola best in-call voice reproduction.

• 2012-06-29 15:29
  • TCr0

> In reply to noel @ 2012-06-29 15:25 from uSSN - click to readyes that right lg is faster than gs3 in browsing & processor.. lg 4x has better hardware & display!

• 2012-06-29 15:28
  • uSSN

why lg 4x is faster than sasmung galaxy s3 ????

example in internet browsing lg 4x is little bit faster........

• 2012-06-29 15:25
  • uSSN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-29 07:57 from tUr6 - click to readis thier any over heating issues ?

• 2012-06-29 15:23
  • 6vUF

smart stay future doesnot works accurately
it doessnot rearrange text automatically(doeslike one x)

• 2012-06-29 15:16
  • rA2a

Samsung learnt to beat the market by introducing such smart phone ... i love it

• 2012-06-29 15:01
  • Lbm{

Nice soap! Has antibacterial effect to?:))). Just joking, but really locks very CHEAP.

• 2012-06-29 14:43
  • kx%M

> In reply to ttchatterjee @ 2012-06-28 22:28 from t}Yf - click to readso you mean to say that we can install 12GB of apps? some user named @chintubaruah said that it has 2GB of application memory allocated to it..

• 2012-06-29 14:33
  • tA{k

Really it's good phone however it's similar to s2 nothing new .also if any user face a heating problem as I feel it getting heated and become worm .kindly reply

• 2012-06-29 14:31
  • fqhB

3 days with S3 White

Performance: WOW again, i feel i can install Photoshop CS on this device.

• 2012-06-29 14:26
  • 0CkP
Total of 22385 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.