Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Amelia @ 2012-06-26 18:01 from K6mw - click to readGood day

Most phones these days get hot with extensive usage. Due to the fact that there is alot being done on these phones, the CPU's ram, as well as other internal components seem to heat up quite a bit.
Note that all phones get tested before releasing to the public and therefore would not explode due to normal usage.

• 2012-06-26 19:10
  • fXt9

this SMART phone is only for SMART people. people who DUMB so afraid about the heating, go buy COOL phone because it SLOW..............NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

• 2012-06-26 19:01
  • PS6w

> In reply to Naveen @ 2012-06-26 14:21 from PyRd - click to readHi Naveen. I guess its normal coz mine doz da same too. Bt dat dznt slow down da fone. Its still fast. However u can reduce ran usage by killing unecessary applications tho der is a software pre-installed dat will do dat wen fone runs out of ram.

• 2012-06-26 18:20
  • fms9

Is there another way to unlock the screen without using the lock key? On my HTC desire of I press the trackball it still lets me unlock.

• 2012-06-26 18:18
  • mcTq

It can be made smaller to be handy..

• 2012-06-26 18:13
  • wdLf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-26 09:19 from vbMy - click to readdoes Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III gets hot easily...?? is their is more chances of Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III to get explode...?? I mean to get fire and melt because of heating...??? the reason why I am asking this is that I wanna buy it and I saw the news about Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III's explode in Ireland... waiting for your answer.... :)

• 2012-06-26 18:01
  • K6mw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-26 13:29 from vGqJ - click to readSamsung s3 where got dual sim
.s3 using micro sim.

• 2012-06-26 17:24
  • tu6y

some complain about the large screen..why not complain about their small hand insteed...wahahaha jok...

• 2012-06-26 17:22
  • Px06

A big disappointment, considering the hefty price with problematic features wc are as follows:

1. Smart stay feature doesn't really working..the phone still goes to lockscreen even I was typing on the phone..not to mention when I was merely looking to the screen..in broad daylight.

2. Similarly, smart call feature also do not always work in some instances.

3. Buggy theme software..often overlapping with default phone theme. And notification lose audio when the phone goes to lockscreen.

4. Forcing user to tag a pic

5. Auto bright feature always take a few seconds to adjust with the surrounding lighting conditions. It makes the phone feels cheap..even worse, it also sometimes does not work at all..forcing me to readjust the brightness manually.

6. Perhaps due to the conflict between the current phone theme and the default theme..call ringtones switches back and forth between the default ringtones and the current theme ringtones.

7. The ringtones sometimes starts at a lower volume first before it sounds like the volume as set up in settings. Again, that makes the phone feel cheap.

In short, I think the phone still ok..but the price does not justify its billing.

• 2012-06-26 17:10
  • K1G%

The Galaxy SII was a terrible phone. I'm not impressed with Samsung. I got rid of the Galaxy SII and got an EVO 4G LTE and it blows it out of the water. Always something bigger and badder but once you buy one you are disappointed.

• 2012-06-26 17:01
  • k1bJ

its very poor phone , sony xperia S & Nokia Lumia 800 better

• 2012-06-26 16:34
  • rJXP

biggest disapointment of the year.

• 2012-06-26 16:27
  • XuP8

Dear All - Im really appreciated SAMSUNG S III for the high configuration but its like bigger size than other/ iPhone mobile so, my suggest it to be make it small like iPhone.

• 2012-06-26 16:04
  • SHPV
  • F

I just got one as a Gift , Awesome Features,
Especially watching the Video in the Inset and working on other documents at the same time .
And sharing info on a touch.

• 2012-06-26 15:16
  • GgKp

I just got one as a Gift , Awesome Features,
And sharing info on a touch.

• 2012-06-26 15:14
  • GgKp

> In reply to najeebsayed @ 2012-06-26 12:43 from 2@tx - click to readThese buttons you find on the cover :)

• 2012-06-26 14:21
  • dWwf

In my galaxy S3 there are too many appllications are running and my RAM usage shows 685MB used and only 161MB free.

Please let me know is this common for all S3 or is there any solution for this.

Thanks in Advance

• 2012-06-26 14:21
  • PyRd

> In reply to Rups @ 2012-06-26 09:34 from QDZG - click to readUm yeah... and I have a Galaxy S III and I already have a scanner and a printer. And I'm pretty sure I have more than Rs 5000 with me. But thanks for the post buddy...

• 2012-06-26 14:20
  • fCxB

Hallo everybody. Now I'm Using Galaxy S II. And desired to buy Samsung Galaxy S III. Anybody out there can tell me the difference between Samsung Galaxy S III model T999, I747,I535 and I9300?????

• 2012-06-26 14:02
  • 9F14

Hey, I just got an original Samsung S3 flip cover for my white unit, it's good.
I also bought a Samsung stylus pen for tablet and it works perfectly well on my S3.
Try it guys!

• 2012-06-26 13:54
  • NyjE
Total of 22225 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.