Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Samsung came out with build in radio antennae for some of its cheap models. When will smartphone like this one follow.

• 2012-06-29 10:02
  • PS6t

you can say anything about s3 but please dont compare it with s2. even a child can tell you which one is beautifull. do judge from the photos of s3, just take on your hand and then give your idea. it is wonderfull.

• 2012-06-29 10:01
  • PZVs

• 2012-06-29 08:59
  • PWDw

I just received my galaxy S3 2 days ago. Right from there the wifi/data is always on. I notice that the battery consumption is so fast. It discharges in less than a day. Are you guys experiencing the same? What if I'll off the wifi/data, will it last up to 590-790 hours?

• 2012-06-29 08:19
  • t7sv

i am having a problem with the smart stay feature in galaxy s3, it doesn't work properly...and even the feature which calls the person who sent u a message by placing ur phone near the ear,it called another person...how to solve my problem ....

• 2012-06-29 07:58
  • KS27

This is the Worlds best phone i would say folks.have been using this phone from a month and it just rocks..absolutely amazing

• 2012-06-29 07:57
  • tUr6

> In reply to Nokia N86 @ 2012-06-28 17:40 from IaHa - click to readI was a user of Sony Ericsson phones for a while before trying out the Samsung Galaxy S, and true, I did raise an eyebrow over the message alert tones being only the preset ones, and you can't change it to your own custom tones.

That being said, this phone, being an android phone, allows you to look for apps in the android market. I am currently using one such app from the market which allows me to personalise ringtones and message alert tones (even for individual contacts), and I have no complaints so far.

Glad to see you giving the SIII a try. The specs look really good (even if I'm not too taken with the design). I'm still deciding between this phone and the upcoming Galaxy Note 2. Most likely the latter, for the screen size~

• 2012-06-29 07:06
  • wc6N

i thought this had 2GB of RAM! shame...

• 2012-06-29 07:06
  • ijZQ

C nw dey announced galaxy note2 n it hittin dis Sept , dey knew Der product don't wrk for long time, so day y dey r already prepared for next launch.
but I dnt knw y all r behind dem, mite cz dey provide new feature, but truth is after sum days it get fail or gives prblm cz it is made of cheap things.

I m frm GOA
Plz read my truth
Nw I m tellin u wat I faced wit S2
I purchased S2 on Dec 1st, d phone reboot automatic on 4th day, so I wnt 2 service center, technician was on training relating 2 note, so he tld me cum after 2 days, after 2 days I wnt n dey tld me software prblm, after putting software within 15 days my cel ws gettin off, battery ws draining frm 90% 2 0% within 4hrs , again I wnt dey tld me motherboard prblm, motherboard, screen, battery all replace.. stil cel ws gettin off, I tld dem I m gvin complain in consumer forum, service station guys r big golmaal, so plz ent trusts dem. Frm Jan I was fighting n I won in may end , I hv tkn money frm dem

• 2012-06-29 07:02
  • rAii

i'm deciding whether to buy a galaxy s3 or the htc one x, and so far, i still haven't come up with a decision. it's true that the s3 is a bit pricier than the one x but i don't mind as long as it's gonna be worth it. and with the reviews i read, i'm all the more confused. some advice pls...

• 2012-06-29 06:20
  • t7Pe

> In reply to [deleted post]LmAo!!!!!!

• 2012-06-29 06:06

excellent and marvelous

• 2012-06-29 05:31
  • utkK

the best phone ever, can't wait to buy it!!!

• 2012-06-29 04:17
  • 9Fbp

> In reply to Gzz @ 2012-06-29 02:27 from 49xm - click to readI'm glad u made a decision.

Unfortunately, some are still asking which to buy.

• 2012-06-29 03:56
  • IWN6

still android os, limited best games like nba 2k12 and red alert and soon best games.

• 2012-06-29 03:38
  • v0q8

I preorder Galaxy S3 and I believe I make a great decision buying this phone.

• 2012-06-29 02:27
  • 49xm

HTC is better

• 2012-06-29 02:21
  • in55

> In reply to shouvik @ 2012-06-28 05:16 from uv7L - click to readYou are too much a troll to be a true nokia fan. First off samsung are leaders in mobile phones not copiers. Samsung has been leading in mobile cams along with nokia. many of samsung phone cams have been just as good as nokia and some even better. the s3 is most definitely faster than the n8 obviously cause of the difference in cpu and gpu its unfair to compare such a super soc to a slower one though. nokia is beautiful and amazing but so is samsung and just as nokia took phones to great standards in the past samsung has been doing so for years now.

• 2012-06-28 23:27
  • q8Q8

> In reply to AL3O2 @ 2012-06-28 04:14 from mHcM - click to readYou are a lying troll and only wrote that entire thing to show you like HTC One X better. You probably have never seen either in person

• 2012-06-28 23:21
  • q8Q8

undoubtedly the best phone I have ever owned. I have dumped my iphone & no longer carry the ipad with me everywhere. I love my s3, i mean really love it!!

• 2012-06-28 22:53
  • 9xHH
Total of 22376 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.