Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Is there any player that supports dual audio language files?

• 2012-07-16 06:05
  • 7tF@

> In reply to gchindi UK @ 2012-07-15 23:51 from nx8Q - click to readThis is absolutely true to d core.smartfones r made for smart ppl..

• 2012-07-16 05:19
  • t1$A

> In reply to sunil @ 2012-07-15 22:02 from RK0Y - click to readAsk the person who will be using the phone.

• 2012-07-16 03:17
  • IWN$

> In reply to mr e71 @ 2012-07-15 23:07 from utuN - click to readWhen can these children get over the 100% battery level?

• 2012-07-16 03:14
  • IWN$

I recive one of my frnd it's good mean very good

• 2012-07-16 02:18
  • mXvi

galaxy s3 improved battry better then galaxy note and it show us quad core is power saving aswel performance up..i using wifi aswel play game online..jus reduce 10% every 1 hour with using power saving..so galaxy s3 is one of hp that save batry also..

• 2012-07-16 02:13
  • 9EHm

> In reply to chaudhary51 @ 2012-07-15 15:12 from u1vV - click to readWith a screen size like that + the hd resolution what do you expect?

• 2012-07-16 01:44
  • Kg$N

> In reply to mr e71 @ 2012-07-15 23:07 from utuN - click to readIf you don't find the Samsung Galaxy S III a good phone then sell it! No one cares what you think especially when you are trying to compare an advance OS with a non innovative OS.

• 2012-07-16 01:41
  • Kg$N

I found that my SGS3 is definitely faster than my HTC One X when I download Google Map. The search is faster, and the Street View is more clear. The Pac-Man moves more accurate too. I don't care pen-tile or whatever, for me, the GS3 Super Amoled screen is just nicer to look at!

• 2012-07-16 00:50
  • TCXt

its so silly that people who comment on this phone especially -ve comments dont even think twice about what they are posting, "any phone is as good as its user", if you are smart enough to use a smart phone then you will face fewer problems, if you are dumb then your smartphone will obviously turn not to be dumber than you.

before posting the comments about this phone or any smartphone for that matter, pls learn about the phone's hardware and software it has, how the whole thing works in a standard manner, for eg. phone memory, RAM, CPU power and most importantly HOW ANDROID WORKS AS AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR A SMARTPHONE, without all the above, you guys are just jumping into conclusions or prejudging it because you dont know how to use it or you dont know about a thing that you bought!!

my opinion on SGS3 - the phone itself is fine, no problems at all....

if you have issues, post it as a question so that someone who has better understaning of the phone can answer instead of ruling the phone as bad piece of gadget.

SGS3 is a good phone if the user of it is also good...same concept goes along the lines "made for humans, inspired by nature" I have two more words for you guys - Think & Understand...

• 2012-07-15 23:51
  • nx8Q

Could you please any one advise me what to buy galaxy note or galaxy s3

• 2012-07-15 23:43
  • gIx}

After one month only from purchased new S3 mobile my cup drop down in the mobile screen, 2cm only this is the distance needed to break the amazing screen!!!i am really surprised, it very bad quality. the problem that i open case with samsung but they easy reply we can't do anything >>>>>>

• 2012-07-15 23:13
  • 3Chw

another battery problem. suppose u have charge 100 % phone. Phone is still continuing charging connect to charger and at the same time u are using internet or playing game, battery is reducing, Nokia is still the best in the battery

• 2012-07-15 23:07
  • utuN

In android games are good. But in symbian application is good.

For example
1) in Melon Webgate Advanced Call manager in symbian there is voice mail box and call divert function. android doesnot have
2) Uc browser in symbian we can download 8 tasks together.start all tasks and pause all tasks in download list.In android we can download 6 tasks one by one. We don't have Start all tasks and pause all tasks together in download list

• 2012-07-15 22:57
  • utuN

Battery backup is very poor.
In a day i have to charge four times. When i purchase phone RAM Memory was 780 MB now it is 779 MB

• 2012-07-15 22:51

RAM memory is 779 MB
Phone Memory is 11 GB

• 2012-07-15 22:48
  • F

I am in dilemma which one to buy ....iPhone 4s or SG s3 .....will s3 support big games like iPhone ?....what's the better choice ....please help out of dis

• 2012-07-15 22:02
  • RK0Y

great phone but i cant take backup by kies air everytime it fails, does any one know another way to have a backup (contacts, messages, files, data, system settings,etc..) simply everything

• 2012-07-15 21:37
  • fmke

Yesterday I updated my S3 to the latest firmware I9300DDLF3. I've seen an improvement in performance. The Lag in the lock screen ripple effect has reduced a lot. Over all smoothness of the UI has improved a bit to. There is a nice upgrade in the camera with many more Effects added like Green Point(shows colour only in ojects that are green), Blue Point, Red & Yellow Point, Solarize, Posterize, etc. The Brightness n Colour option in the browser has been renamed "Colour" now. Will keep you guys updated if i find out anything else.

• 2012-07-15 18:52
  • vbMy

ls check first sony xperia s

• 2012-07-15 18:07
  • t}dC
Total of 23139 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.