Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to kingcobra @ 2012-07-13 14:34 from 2SPj - click to readIphone 4s

• 2012-07-13 20:56
  • FLD9

it would be a better phone if they fixed the following:
1)designed an owners manual...people do have lives and need to look things up not spend five hours a day figure things out
2) had a way to log of your email
3) made the camera less sensitive it is impossible to get a clear picture on the first try
4) allow music to be sync to itunes i dont want to buy all the music again thats stupid
5) the location function doesnt work
6) you need 3 to 5 different accounts to have all functions work
7) if your doing alot of activity it slows down and freezes..every second you need to clear your tasks
8)no way to ignore calls

• 2012-07-13 20:00
  • j}5m

The features of the phone is super fantastic but one doubt if samsung galaxy s3 is designed for humans then for what they have launched the remaining model

• 2012-07-13 19:30
  • U{TT

Great phone, i changed from Galaxy S2 last night and there is a big difference. Screen, software, camera, everything and the blue color looks awsome.

• 2012-07-13 17:20
  • P1By

"Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)" was written on the specs.

Isnt it a silly mistake? As I know battery consumption of 3G network is much more than 2G, so it should opposite maybe mistyped the network names

"Up to 590 h (3G) / Up to 790 h (2G)"
Better HUH?

• 2012-07-13 16:25
  • MStG

Please check the Battery "Up to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)", it seems wrong that in 3G has more time than in 2G.

• 2012-07-13 16:24
  • j1Qw
  • F

> In reply to sailesh @ 2012-07-12 05:00 from rJV{ - click to readHey dude just go in Settings on the phone and choose developer options and then uncheck Do Not keep activities and that should remove the notifications for the text from the short cut

• 2012-07-13 16:03
  • t}BQ

so nice

• 2012-07-13 15:41
  • j0c1

> In reply to kingcobra @ 2012-07-13 14:34 from 2SPj - click to readhi, my personal opinion is go for iphone 4s. i wud suggest iphone 4s to u. where r u from?

• 2012-07-13 15:29
  • YTEW

PLZ DONT BUY THIS DIRTY S3 PHONE.I bought this on my bday June 30th, n i was very much disappointed the day 1, there was a big visible line on the display when there was some dark photo displaying on the screen.Adding to that , there was an annoying outgoing voice problem, many times it wud go so low that the person at the other wud not hear anything u spoke.Basically the noise cancellation was not working properly.I recorded calls to chk if that was a problem with the microfone , but it wasnt the case, mic was absolutely fine.I got a replacement after a big fight with the service centre ppl , n now , again the same problem.Now fed up of fighting after payin 40k, getting a refund from samsung.Which fone do I buy now ? :(

• 2012-07-13 14:34
  • 2SPj

The phone is best among all it's competitor but it 's price is too high.If it is in the range of about to 35,000 then i'm definetly gonna purchase it.

• 2012-07-13 13:55
  • u1FA

well you pay what you get that all anyway..i will use galaxy s3 for while waiting galaxy note 2 then sell my galaxy s3 for g note2 hehe..if gnote 2 quad core

• 2012-07-13 13:43
  • tVtk

Hi Friends,

Sorry for the earlier question.. i made an typo error and below i have written my issue again:-

I have noticed that the Smart Alert feature of my S3 does not always work for me.. its only sometimes that it vibrates wen i miss a call n pick up the fone later sometime..
is anyone facing the same thing??
is der any option that i have not checked yet??

• 2012-07-13 13:17
  • 5F{E

why the games from codearm2.blogspot.com
can't work on my SGS3, not all the games don't work
but the specific release dont work
anyone know why?

• 2012-07-13 12:55
  • sxny

Hi Friends,

I have noticed that the Smart Stay feature of my S3 does not always work for me.. its only sometimes that it vibrates wen i miss a call n pick up the fone later sometime..
is anyone facing the same thing??
is der any option that i have not checked yet??

• 2012-07-13 12:46
  • 5F{E

How S III smart dialling works? Does it search through last names or only first name, as it was in SII.
Example.
I have a name "John Bert", so if I type 2378, it should give me this contact in search, but in SII it only searches first name.
thanks

• 2012-07-13 12:32
  • uCwL

> In reply to spiderman @ 2012-07-13 06:36 from 2IB0 - click to readMy Mom brought her SGS3 a few weeks back, and she did complain of the strong radiation which gave her headache during phone calls. because of this issue, my Mom is still using her old Nokia phone for calls. My sister and brother-in-law is also using SGS3, but I don't hear them complain.

• 2012-07-13 11:58
  • TCvM

s II looks more attractive compared with s III external look so can samsung provide siii features in exterier case of sII

• 2012-07-13 11:24
  • U@v{

> In reply to spiderman @ 2012-07-13 06:36 from 2IB0 - click to readYup the SAR is quite high I think.

• 2012-07-13 11:09
  • RIIR

> In reply to mushroom @ 2012-07-12 17:14 from 2Avu - click to read...Samsung design S3 for humans...the other models for ?????

• 2012-07-13 08:40
  • EYbe
Total of 23071 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.