Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]And you would know how? By a dream?

• 2012-06-27 04:49
  • q8Q8

> In reply to dissapointment @ 2012-06-26 23:29 from 3sEw - click to readSo the S3 sucks because it cant keep up with a battery that's 1,200 MAH bigger? Really?

• 2012-06-27 04:48
  • q8Q8

> In reply to NEWSGS3 @ 2012-06-26 23:46 from uSSN - click to readOh please. You don't even have the phone. You are just saying that from reading the news what happened to one person

• 2012-06-27 04:47
  • q8Q8

Will it upgrade to android 4.1 jelly bean?

• 2012-06-27 03:54
  • 8$Ub

lg 4x hd is the best option!
come on just believe me guys...

• 2012-06-26 23:51
  • uSSN

wow i regret of this phone! very hot in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god!
is this a noramal samsung????????????? too hot i just used it for an hour for internet browsing!!!!!!!!!

shittttttttttttt i disappointed. really...really disappointing!

• 2012-06-26 23:46
  • uSSN

I bought this phone hoping its the best quad core android phone , but its not !

It has lots of heating problems and its too big !!!

I used motorola razr maxx and I felt in love with it ! It has great features and it has the largest battery y can find in a smartphone or android ! It has 3300 mAh ! It lasts like 21 hours with 3G ! I use it all the time and it never runs out of battery like the s3 ....

The only thing I see is good in the s3 is the internal memory and the quad core ! That's it .

But what I like in the motorola razr maxx is the battery life, camera, dual core 1.2 , 16 GB internal memory , strong signal , sound quality and internet speed !

Samsung should make powerfull phones with gr8 battery life !
Really disapointed !

Thank u samsung for wasting my time and money !

• 2012-06-26 23:29
  • 3sEw

Best so far

• 2012-06-26 23:27
  • uWF{

> In reply to sreebu vijay @ 2012-06-26 11:43 from t@x% - click to readMy experience with it has been absolutely terrific so far. What I didn't like are minor issues, like very average earphones, body is not grippy, kinda slippery, looks ok, though much better looking than s2... Also I find it difficult to operate with one hand due,,, probably an issue with all large touch screens

• 2012-06-26 22:41
  • Lbj8

Have had my s3 for 20 days,,On my phone, I'm not experiencing the heating and battery life issues some r complaining about.. I'm a moderate user, Battery time with moderate use is around 2 days, with heavy use, its around 1 day... its still better than my expectations if I compare to other smartphones in the market..

• 2012-06-26 22:27
  • Lbj8

With it's price tag, Samsung should have included at least some accessories such as charging base/stand, stylus pen, leather case with belt clip, etc. Other than that it's a superb phone better than the iphone 4s in most aspects.

• 2012-06-26 22:04
  • Trj2

Good features put Polaris Office application is not available

• 2012-06-26 22:00
  • 0wmY

> In reply to char24 @ 2012-06-26 18:18 from mcTq - click to readYes, simply swipe your finger across the screen in any direction.

• 2012-06-26 21:46
  • mX76

> In reply to Amelia @ 2012-06-26 18:01 from K6mw - click to readI would be willing to bet that was because of a faulty/cheap car charger that malfunctioned and was pushing too much juice into the phone. The phone isn't going to just blow up, the dude was using some knockoff car charger from China

• 2012-06-26 21:35
  • s2x6

I just bought my sg3 a few days ago and all i can say is its amazing, the only one thing that bothers me is the battery life it wont last a day even i had it in power saving mode and all the adjustment were set...

• 2012-06-26 21:33

• fuIR

• 2012-06-26 20:11
  • U{jJ

> In reply to Amelia @ 2012-06-26 18:01 from K6mw - click to readGood day

Most phones these days get hot with extensive usage. Due to the fact that there is alot being done on these phones, the CPU's ram, as well as other internal components seem to heat up quite a bit.
Note that all phones get tested before releasing to the public and therefore would not explode due to normal usage.

• 2012-06-26 19:10
  • fXt9

this SMART phone is only for SMART people. people who DUMB so afraid about the heating, go buy COOL phone because it SLOW..............NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

• 2012-06-26 19:01
  • PS6w
Total of 22263 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III.