Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo - user opinions and reviews

11%

7.1
7.0
7.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-21 01:09 from KSt@ - click to readWell popular apps are multi platform,
But variety of apps like android are not available there,
This one is major drawback for windows phone.

• 2015-04-21 06:14
  • uvWF

> In reply to naresh monani @ 2015-04-20 20:47 from uvVT - click to readDude I'm sorry to say that stay away from windowsphone . You will get the most reliable and beautiful hardware in midrange by nokia or microsoft but there software which is windowsphone is very bad and doesnt attract enough developers and you wont find that much apps and which apps are there in the store lack quality and many features compared to their ios and android counterparts and you will always feel abondoned in that ecosystem I'm telling you this by my personal experience usi g windowsphones for 2 years. Iwould recommend you to buy this phone aur any another xioami aur upcoming one plusone phone and stay with android.

• 2015-04-21 01:09
  • KSt@

> In reply to Chap @ 2015-04-20 09:52 from 0w7p - click to readThe screen is bright enough and due to its amoled nature the sunlight legibility is among the best.

• 2015-04-21 01:02
  • KSt@

This device has good processer, inough ram and internal storage, in spite of why its getting so much heating? samsung should Take this matter seriously and solve this early otherwise it will lost its loyal customers.

• 2015-04-20 21:05
  • 2Ter

> In reply to Indian @ 2015-04-20 14:19 from uu3F - click to readThanks for reply
Here its availablr for 14.5k
And specifications are awesome for this price range.

• 2015-04-20 20:47
  • uvVT

is it comes with android 4.4.4 or i have to upgrade it after purchase

• 2015-04-20 14:33
  • U$kW

> In reply to naresh monani @ 2015-04-20 10:03 from uv7p - click to readLumia 640 Medium Budget And Lumia 640 XL Not A Budget Phone......... Where Lumia 640 And S3 Neo 12k ...... Lumia 640 XL 15.7k............ But S3 Neo No Improvement In Battery.

• 2015-04-20 14:19
  • uu3F

H everyone I just bought this phone and am wondering if I have a dud or just having an error with screen settings. Photos that I take and any type of photo from internet etc has like a vivid white light over it and the colours are all off. to take a picture it is like a UV light is shone brightly on subject eg face look white radioactive, blue is pink. Weird, can anyone please help. I don't want to send it back if it is easily fixable, thanks

• 2015-04-20 13:45
  • 7spa

I use this device since two months, its battery drain fast and heating problem is terrible, its heat bottom of device anyone have solved? issue
For these problem i m planning to go for lumia 640xl
Lumia is the best device with fabulous features, no lag no heating and budget phone.

• 2015-04-20 10:03
  • uv7p

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-19 13:44 from HktK - click to readI know that screen is sharp enough,but is it bright enough. The original s3 had a darker screen,well not too dark,but also not bright enough,so what about this one?

• 2015-04-20 09:52
  • 0w7p

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-18 23:39 from fvRs - click to readno its defiantly not a problem here.

• 2015-04-19 13:44
  • HktK

No it does not support USB OTG feature.

• 2015-04-19 11:41
  • KAe3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-18 08:33 from YTEa - click to readoriginal s3 screen struggled with shadows and dark scenes when playing movies on it ? i wonder if its the same here ?

• 2015-04-18 23:39
  • fvRs

HELLO EVERYBODY..
last week I bought a second hand S3 I9300I. Then I realized that the first slot does not work. And the second slot does not get 3G signal, only Edge. I checked the imei numbers from internet, and understood that this phone does not belong to any Turkish Carrier. Most probobly the guy who sold me the phone has brought it from another country. You should register the phones you have brought in my country. and it costs about 40$ for one IMEI NUMBER. He did not want to pay an extra 80$ so he changed the IMEI numbers.

I check the IMEI numbers. 1st slot belongs to an other I9300I but the system says this number has been written in different phones. The 2nd SIM slot belons to an LG. But registered before.. Both IMEI numbers are different from the ones written on the sticker under the battery slot.

Now I use 2nd slot. but can not get 3G signal. I tried everything. Called the carrier's call center, changed the settings.. But I could not get the 3G signal.. And EDGE is so slow.

I use 4.3 firmware. Yesterday I tried 4.4.4. and the 2nd slot didnt work. so I downgrade to 4.3 back. If I could turn the phone to the original IMEIs, I could register and solve the problem. I only want to get 3G/H or H+ from the second SIM slot, as I did with my previous phoNe which was S3 I9300.

DOES ANYONE HAS A USEFUL IDEA WHICH WILL HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??? Appriciate any comments.

• 2015-04-18 22:41
  • J8An

> In reply to aymen @ 2015-04-17 11:13 from fvRG - click to readhow you can say its horrible its the best screen in market im this price range.

• 2015-04-18 08:33
  • YTEa

bought today...
beautiful display ...battery is fine...sound is little low... 1.34gb ram n 876mb is already used coz of pre installed apps... still performance is very much fine...smooth touch...

• 2015-04-17 20:05
  • rA$Q

Samsung galaxy s3 neo
Internet use phone is heat
No Longer Time use battery
Camera is great
Phone is very good

• 2015-04-17 19:59
  • uudC

The best phone I have ever owned

• 2015-04-17 15:32
  • r0X4
Total of 2080 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9300I Galaxy S3 Neo.