Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2014-04-24 18:02 from 9x$3 - click to readHey Shubham,

How do you prefer cleaning your camera lens on S4, I get quite irritated by the messy fingerprints which gets all over while the phone is used for the day.. so, I use "Lenspen" (which I also use for my DSLR,) on my phone camera as well, do you feel there would be any issue using it..?

It cleans great, but we need to apply a bit of pressure to clean using "Lenspen", I hope it is fine with this phone..?

Please suggest..

• 2014-04-25 08:11
  • ceKb

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2014-04-24 14:57 from rJ$H - click to readHi Shubham, i wanna ask you one thing, why all the high end phones can't handle the kitkat update, i was going through the reviews of s4 & g2 both hv problems like short battery life & heating issues, while they're pretty good on jelly bean.

• 2014-04-25 07:16
  • U@b{

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2014-04-24 18:02 from 9x$3 - click to readHey thanx..nvr knew this thing that one can view camera details like this..I checked as u said Grand Neo has focal length of 3.31mm n aperture f/2.6..thanx nice sharing words wid U

• 2014-04-25 06:52
  • fCxi

> In reply to srmfortis @ 2014-04-24 13:33 from kiQQ - click to readsolution is remove your sd card nd restart your mob nd then check your soft update without sd card

• 2014-04-25 06:48
  • K8Rj

Happiness is when u purchase a S4 with back cover case newly and installed s5 live wallpaper and your friends unable to find out whether it is s5 or s4 !?!?! Lol.

• 2014-04-25 04:33
  • fCx{

GUYS, i use samsung keyboard and have enabled prediction.... as a result,the words that i have entered over time have been added in prediction,but if i reset the device now they will be lost and it happens everytime...

it needs lot of time to replenish and built the dictionary again,can anyone tell me if the keyboard data is saved somewhere? or anyway i can get my prediction as it is after reset??

• 2014-04-24 22:11
  • HHHH

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2014-04-22 16:00 from 9x$3 - click to readThanks Much Boss @ shubham

• 2014-04-24 21:38
  • PT7F

Has anyone experience poor signal from this phone?

• 2014-04-24 20:35
  • QP6V

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-24 16:28 from fCx2 - click to readNo one knows info about these phones as even Samsung doesn't tell about them. You can find aperture though. Go to gallery and go to any photo captured by you. Now click menu button and go to details. You'll know the aperture.

I can tell about the s3 though. It had a focal length of 3.7 mm, aperture f/2.6 and sensor size of 1/3.2 inch.

The high end phones have easily available info as companies out them for bragging. But no one cares about low end phones and even companies don't care to make it out. Judging though, the grand neo would have 1/5 inch sensor and f/3 aperture.

• 2014-04-24 18:02
  • 9x$3

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2014-04-24 15:42 from 9x$3 - click to readThanx Shubham..after some time I wud buying S4 on my bday..as of now using S3 n bought Grand Neo too...can u tell abt camera specs of Grand Neo or u only have info abt high end smartfones?

• 2014-04-24 16:28
  • fCx2

> In reply to ddas @ 2014-04-24 12:44 from fCxh - click to readFor camera specs, there is no site for camera lens specs of mobile phones. But you can ask me. I know about almost all phones from various sources. I'll always answer.

• 2014-04-24 15:42
  • 9x$3

> In reply to ddas @ 2014-04-24 12:44 from fCxh - click to readSorry I don't care about those Chinese brands. Even their 6 element lens will perform like 3 element lens. And 16 mp will like a 4 mp. There is a thing called quality of lens, sensor and image processing. All of those gionee lacks.

My friend bought e6 for 21k. He bought it in specs and showed me that he got a phone with sane specs of s4 in 1.5 times less price. But the touch us unresponsive and the screen is washed out. The camera is useless.

• 2014-04-24 15:03
  • rJ$H

> In reply to the decider @ 2014-04-24 14:33 from N9BQ - click to readG2 has 30 to 40 % advantage in gaming. So g2 will be obviously better. S4 will play gta smoothly but this year also new games will come and s4 will lag on those games like asphalt 9 ie other ones. So if you are a gamer, grab a g2.

• 2014-04-24 14:57
  • rJ$H

in regards to gaming which do you get a better performance ON?In terms of graphics? the s4 or lg g2 ??the first game i wana download is GTA SAN ANDREAS....AS MY MAN SHUBNAN pointed out....

• 2014-04-24 14:33
  • N9BQ

has alot of vibration that is not friendly to the ears,battery drains fast and tends to over-heat if used for sometime up to 3minutes continuous talk. Why

• 2014-04-24 14:09
  • fqLR

S4 or z1c which is best

• 2014-04-24 13:35
  • Xu@B

Hey guys i have a problem with my S4 SGH-M919 when I go to Software update, it says that your device has been modified. Software updates are not available. How can I fix this problem ?

• 2014-04-24 13:33
  • kiQQ

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2014-04-23 16:03 from 9x$3 - click to readThanx Shubham..I think gionee E7 also uses 6 elements camera..m I right? Wat u say abt that device? & can u pls tellwhich web site shud I refer to get all these camera specs spcly of mobile devices??

• 2014-04-24 12:44
  • fCxh

hi guys

i got this phone 4 days ago and updated it to the new kitkat version . i have got 2 problems with the phone .
1) it gets heated very fast . does this happen with all s4 ?
2) the battery drains out very fast , even on stand by the phone consumes to much of juice .

can you guys help me in resolving the above problems .

• 2014-04-24 11:45
  • Kgha

> In reply to afridi @ 2014-04-24 07:20 from KgQT - click to readIf you are a heavy gamer, nexus 5 is better.

But if you don't play hi end games like asphalt 8 or gta that much s4 is much better as it has a better screen, camera and battery.

• 2014-04-24 11:22
  • 9x$3
Total of 13806 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.