Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Buggy Lollipop update,facebook app is crashing on my S4.

• 2015-03-31 13:16
  • X0Gx

How long does battery last on normal use? Thanks for answers!

• 2015-03-31 11:46
  • ixaC

Those who are all facing the App crashing,Batter draining and other issues after lollipop, kindly reset the phone. All problems will be solved. Before resetting backup all the data in phone.

• 2015-03-31 06:19
  • PEdY

> In reply to dbd @ 2015-03-30 05:45 from Hkth - click to readSame problem here. 326mb update ruined my lollipop update which was fine earlier.

• 2015-03-30 09:45
  • Hktx

s4 is a best phone but I update lollipop .is a best but mobile is heating back side on camera wht I do plz say

• 2015-03-30 08:30
  • U{xe

> In reply to kichu @ 2015-03-29 17:17 from rKH9 - click to readThanks kichu:) I thought xperias don't have any problems in it.I was repenting for not getting xperia actually.hearing your problem I'm feeling like I made a right choice

• 2015-03-30 06:30
  • Hkt{

Aftr 326MB update my S4 sounded stable but since y'day S4 started behaving like it was aftr 5.0.1 update. Screen started blinking, app crashing & home screen wallpaper changing automatically..vry disappointed on this Lollipop update

• 2015-03-30 05:45
  • Hkth

> In reply to oduski Solomon @ 2015-03-29 00:40 from ftV7 - click to readYou can download a free flashlight through the App store. It uses your camera light.

• 2015-03-30 05:28
  • PPSX

> In reply to ajaysakpal @ 2015-03-27 12:46 from rKUY - click to readHow can i back to kitkat in lolipop many problems all stops itself battery drain issue hang issue plsss suggeste thanks in advance

• 2015-03-30 05:18
  • rJ9v

> In reply to boulbi @ 2015-03-29 22:05 from NtJF - click to readHi heating problem would be there in all mobiles, don't worry about that.. S4 is good.. now u can afford this easily as rate gone down. Looks rich nd cool.. but still think and decide..

• 2015-03-29 22:36
  • rKbU

Hi all, I have updated my S4(Black Edition) to lollipop just a week back, it's really awsome, nice UI, good animation and feels smooth. But here many facing a problem like over heating but for me is the same as earlier, no applications crash, no wallpaper changing and all. But having only 1 issue, you know what ? Interruption - can't guess what is that.. my phone ringtone volume goes to 20% automatically. Because of this I am missing many calls. Can anyone knows what is Interruption and how to use ?

I have reseted to factory settings before and after updating, I don't face problems as you guys mentioning except innteruption.

Best in lollipop is Good theme, good colours, fast and smooth, fantastic display.. Feels awsome.. rich and efficient display... I have installed asphalt and NFS most wantedon't games.. the game size is 2GB.. plays smooth with good graphics no crash or force closing.

Enjoying lollipop - :-)

Regards
mohan Kumar Radha
INDIA - Tamil Nadu

• 2015-03-29 22:33
  • rKbU

hi guys, im planing to buy this phone suggest me whitch is the best version of s4 and whitch one doesn't heat up?.....and thanks!

• 2015-03-29 22:05
  • NtJF

Don't go for this phone now. It is very slow specially after lollipop update. There are much better phone with lesser price in market

• 2015-03-29 18:16
  • v$Cm

> In reply to Shreya s4lover @ 2015-03-22 05:43 from KhtU - click to readhey ,
shreya dont be sad...its not the company's prblm alone....theres someting abt our misfortune too....i have bought SONY XPERIA Z ULTRA Some days ago and the camera crashed the 2 nd day...i cant take any photos...and it takes about 1 minute to play a video...sometime it also shows that videos cant be played now im repenting for not going for galaxy series...ur situation is same as mine..bt caused by different brands....u know...i took it to service centre and got update but still it shows the same issues...i think its sheer badluck...next tym...do a lot of research and buy a phone..bst of luck...:-)

• 2015-03-29 17:17
  • rKH9

> In reply to Santhosh @ 2015-03-26 19:17 from PEdY - click to readhard reset your phone ,if problem remain same go service center and re install lollipop . i have no problem on lollipop(OTA s4 black edition ) .Same problem was with my old phone Samsung galaxy s advance .

• 2015-03-29 17:02
  • utSc

The problems have been started again:'(

• 2015-03-29 12:52
  • Hkt$

> In reply to medboy @ 2015-03-27 13:12 from N3w1 - click to read U bought s4 , its super amazing phone sony z is waste

• 2015-03-29 09:49
  • sSM6

After Lollipop update,my S4 has been more sluggish than Kitkat

• 2015-03-29 03:29
  • X0SI

This device is doped ... hope to see the newest edition of galaxy having a front flash light... #teamsuccess

• 2015-03-29 00:40
  • ftV7

Hi...i.want to buy..s4 is it good...or i will buy xperia z

• 2015-03-28 14:49
  • uw%S
Total of 17715 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.