dbd, 07 Mar 2015Yes same prblms here too post Lollipop update. I'm frm Punewhite better ya deep black......
can anyone tell me that galaxy s4 black edition (i9505) is good,& is it get lolipop update????
Anyone using Deep Black, did U folks get Lollipop update in India???Please reply.
Hash!r, 07 Mar 2015After the lollipop update My Samsung galaxy s4 (Black mist) Running smoothly without any lag..india or russia
and what about battery life
Can anybody tell me that which model is better deep black or black mist ,I want to buy that ph from amazon
After the lollipop update My Samsung galaxy s4 (Black mist) Running smoothly without any lag..
sai, 06 Mar 2015My samsung s4 using kitkat version. update lollypop version better or n... moreBetter Wait.......... Don't Update To Lollipop.......... S4 Facing Heat & Battery After Update.......... Otherwise U Will Be Same Position Like S3 Users Now With 4.3 Battery Draining Issue:)
My samsung s4 using kitkat version. update lollypop version better or not better..???????,?
I dont like appanimation on lollipop anyone know how to change it on s4 without using any laincher?
After lollipop update application crashed issue and battery Backup problem any other suffer this problem please reply
so much bug in black edition. black mist edition still selling @ higher price tag !!
scorpio, 05 Mar 2015Sounds to me like a sales or advertising gimmick. You need to block your pop ups. I've used DU... moreAs the ad said I installed Du battery saver and the problem still existed!
I was so angry with this issue so I reset my phone and now it works great as before ;)
Thank you dear :)
Must read Indian users!
1. Competetive Price for a Flagship Grade Device - Rs 17,999/-
2. Better CPU than Competitors in Range - Octa Core 5410 (Snapdragon 600 Equivalent, which is not available in this range)
3. Better GPU than Competitors - PowerVR SGX544MP3 (Adreno 320 Equivalent, but phones in this range sporting Adreno 320 comes with much slower CPU)
4. Slow-mo 1080p Video Recording, Burst mode and many other useful camera features.
5. Superior Screen - Full HD AMOLED (441 ppi), Great Sunlight Legibility
6. Best Size for a 5" Screen (72.3% Screen-to-Body Ratio)
7. Very thin and light at 7.9mm and 130g
8. Android 5.0.1 a.k.a Lollipop Ready
9. Best 13 MP Camera on Market
10. Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Proximity Sensor, Compass, Barometer, Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Gesture Sensor, IrDA, NFC
11. Pretty much capable WiFi radio for the range - WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
12. Split Screen Multitasking
13. Hover Touch (Galaxy Note Exclusive feature)
14. Very excellent battery life. You read it right.
15. Marginally better phones are pretty much costlier:
LG Nexus 5 - 24999
LG G2 - 27999
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - 34999
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 32555
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - 24999
HTC M8 - 34999
Lumia 930 - 36498
FOR THOSE INDIAN USERS(I9500) WHO WANT TO UPDATE TO ANDROID 5.0.1, USE ODI 3.09, SELECT 'NandEraseAll' OPTION IN ODIN 3.09. This will erase everything. So kindly backup!
FOR A BLOATFREE EXPERIENCE, Refer to my latest pic upload on facebook. My username is 'gaganpreetsinghmalhotra'
Thanks for reading!