Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Rajineesh @ 2014-11-20 11:12 from KS2F - click to readNO there aren't any issues with it it is a pretty powerful device and has an official update to 5.0.
its just simply great

• 2014-11-21 05:36
  • sSJ8

Guys please don't buy it because it has heating problem ina all sets. After 3 days of purchasing i went to service center to solve this problem but 8 am surprised that they told me the samsung s4 has 50 degree heating is default while using wifi calls camera usage etc. Even when i told them to have physical check they misbehave with me.. i was very angry with their bad service. I will suggest you please don't buy this. Thanks 09781927030

• 2014-11-21 03:59
  • uwKx

I suggest everyone should read this about the galaxy S4 before even wanting to buy it:

I have been 1 and a half years with this phone, and in August it repeatedly showed a message "No SIM card installed, the phone will restart", and then the phone went off and rebooted, about 3-5 times a day, and until now I haven't found the solution. I went to an authorized samsung repairing center and they "repaired" it, but in only 3 weeks it started rebooting again. It's been about 3 month that my phone doesn't receive nor make phone calls and i have no 4G/LTE/3G, it's pretty much an iPod, so I seriously advice you to consider other phones rather than this one. And I have to say that I have treated it with a lot of care and have never dropped it on water, so please consider this before buying this phone, and suggest you look at this issue on the internet because many galaxy S4 have this major issue.

• 2014-11-21 01:19
  • 8ZMr

Can anyone say samsung s4 i9515 is good or not good
Reply plzz

• 2014-11-21 00:14
  • 49Dx

Guys am planning to but SG s4 .. Please suggest whether to buy it or not..I have been hearing that there are lags while usage..I am confused between HTC Desire 820 and SG S4 ...I like SG s4 bcoz of its 441ppi where as HTC has 5.5inch with just 267 ppi..Please suggest

• 2014-11-20 11:12
  • KS2F

Hi Shubham I wonder whether you can throw any light on a sudden problem I appear to have with my Sg19505. It is now 12 months old and has been faultless till now. however jsut recently it seems to start feeling warm/hot in my pocket and the battery life has decreased rather dramatically. I always have wifi and bluetooth enabled and used to be able to get up to 2 days of battery life. Now under the exact same operating conditions I find that I am getting less than 1 full day. Does the battery have a certain use by date or could there be something else going on? Also I have just returned from 2 weeks holiday in a very hot climate and oerhaps the heat may have affected the phone?
I would value your input. By the way I did let the phone discharge fully and then re-charge it, I also removed the battery and re installed it but no improvement.

• 2014-11-20 05:05
  • PPSX

> In reply to david @ 2014-11-04 04:36 from uvF% - click to readno internet

• 2014-11-19 19:51
  • Njfk

> In reply to [deleted post]Black edition already launched in India way back in April 2014. :)
Look wise its really awesome.

• 2014-11-19 18:01
  • Hktn

Guys just have a look at specs of I9506, Just a piece of awesomeness with Snapdragon 800 processor :D

Guess I9506 Black leather edition must be the one of the best phone right now

• 2014-11-19 16:28
  • utFw

S4 is really a leap ahead with BLack leather edition.

• 2014-11-19 16:21
  • utFw

> In reply to Prashant @ 2014-11-19 02:54 from t}AK - click to readok...i am not a heavy user of games and likewise stuff. seems s4 will be a good deal for me..

• 2014-11-19 14:22
  • Hktb

> In reply to dd @ 2014-11-19 11:25 from Khhc - click to readSorry I don't remember it.

Yes, the phonebook takes a while to launch if you've cleared it out of RAM.

Wait for the lollipop upgrade. It'll be much faster.

That's a problem with touchwiz, not your phone.

• 2014-11-19 14:02
  • 9xpx

> In reply to mahi @ 2014-11-19 13:29 from 7tWE - click to readI personally prefer touchwiz but the version used in s4 is older and is much slower than stock android.

Wait for lollipop in touchwiz. Then it'll be definitely better than stock android.

But for now, stock is better than older touchwiz used in s4.

• 2014-11-19 14:00
  • 9xpx

Darkgamer which is better and future proof stock android or touch wiz ?

• 2014-11-19 13:29
  • 7tWE

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-11-18 15:15 from 9xmH - click to readShubham..u & I already had a conversation long b4 on this & u know i own a genuine Black edition S4..twice been serviced at Samsung care due to lag issue..I have already disabled many S-apps..n have very few apps on my S4 & even S3..but both hangs some or other time..& all my collagues & frnds mostly in Pune use Samsung & all have same one prblm that Samsung hangs or lags whatever u call it..all have same complain that RAM gets occupied very easily & even the phonebook app of Samsung opens really slowly..its universal atleast in India(I know if we keep open Phonebook it wil open fast but usually people use task killer & RAM clean option frm menu button..that also kills Phonebook app & in turn the app opens vry slowly even in emergency) :(
But still I'm a fan of Samsung bcoz of its features & prompt & unmatched repair services in India.

• 2014-11-19 11:25
  • Khhc

> In reply to kamr @ 2014-11-17 22:11 from 49Dx - click to readI9515?????

I guess its a FAKE Clone version

• 2014-11-19 10:26
  • Hkt$

> In reply to dd @ 2014-11-18 03:55 from Hkt3 - click to readNot only samsung infact Funny LG, Glass sony and Aluminium HTC too freeze.

• 2014-11-19 10:26
  • Hkt$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-18 11:57 from uub0 - click to readNote 3 is just a bigger brother of S4.

Just some small notable changes in RAM and Screen size

• 2014-11-19 10:25
  • Hkt$

> In reply to mahi @ 2014-11-19 03:15 from 7tWE - click to readTouchwiz 4 sure.

Such an rich UI .

Stock android u can get in all low end and local mobile brand

• 2014-11-19 10:23
  • Hkt$

> In reply to [deleted post]In RAM case Sony Z2 is far betta but again Sony goes with glass slab mobiles :(

Stay with S4

• 2014-11-19 10:22
  • Hkt$
Total of 16302 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.