Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to amjad @ 2013-09-08 19:45 from nCd5 - click to reads4 active is an active s4...

• 2013-09-08 23:10
  • iS%H

Real or Phoney?

Only genuine Samsung products will have access to the Samsung Apps Store.
99% of 'clone phones' can be identified by opening the app drawer and looking for 'Samsung apps'. The fakes are almost always just called 'apps' or are missing all together.

• 2013-09-08 23:09
  • mySN

> In reply to Black-Knight-223 @ 2013-09-08 20:01 from 6pDm - click to readasphalt 6 adrenaline played even on my xperia u. but it's seriously dated game. asphalt 7 and 8 are better. I said na that some old apps not compatible with fullhd resolution might not be supported.

• 2013-09-08 20:38
  • U@$}

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-08 04:29 from YQGk - click to readAsphalt 6

• 2013-09-08 20:01
  • 6pDm

Hi guys
Please i m confused between s4 and s4 active what is better pls advice me ;-)

• 2013-09-08 19:45
  • nCd5

> In reply to Kami @ 2013-09-08 11:39 from 0nt4 - click to readI have same question. My phone is made in Vietnam. Is it original or copy. Though I bought it form official store.

• 2013-09-08 19:06
  • U@UQ

My rear camera its not working only front,it says camera failed.

• 2013-09-08 18:44
  • gFyx

> In reply to GS4 User @ 2013-09-08 10:56 from Trm9 - click to read@ GS4 User

1) Never charge your phone using the USB ports on a PC or laptop. They can only give a trickle charge.
2) Always use a 2A charger; the one that comes in the S4 box is rated at 2A, so that is safe to use.
3) Use a USB lead that has all 5 pins wired up. Some have only 4 (the lead included in the S4 box is like that), and you need the D+/D- pin connected for a fast charge. I use a Nokia CA-101 lead on my charger.

• 2013-09-08 16:48
  • mySN

> In reply to GS4 User @ 2013-09-08 10:56 from Trm9 - click to readmy s4 mobile takes 2hours for full charging

• 2013-09-08 16:43
  • U{hD

Dear S4 users, Can any of please tell me how disable photo uploading on Dropbox. I signed up with Dropbox and it started uploading camera photos automatically, since there are 340 photos on camera, I don't want to upload all of them.Please help me. Thank you very much

• 2013-09-08 14:25
  • utPN

> In reply to GS4 User @ 2013-09-08 10:56 from Trm9 - click to readno, its not normal. l mine takes 1 hr 50 min to charge from 0 to 100.

One suggestion: do a factory reset and drain your battery completely and recharge to 100 percent. In 2 or 3 cycles it will be perfect.

• 2013-09-08 12:41
  • rKkF

Please anybody can guide me that what is difference between Made in Korea (usual) and Made in Vietnam????
Also Please tell made vietnam is original or its like made in china copy??

• 2013-09-08 11:39
  • 0nt4

How long does it take to full charge battery on AC power??

Mine is taking 6hrs??
is it normal

Please advise

• 2013-09-08 10:56
  • Trm9

> In reply to Canopus @ 2013-09-08 09:13 from awEZ - click to readdon't buy third party battery. They may burst out. The battery life is great for me. let it be for some charges and then battery life will improve. If you are still then not satisfied, but another Samsung s4 battery to use as a spare.

• 2013-09-08 10:49
  • rKqK

my battery runs out of very quickly...
what must I do???
Can I buy a more powerful battery i.e 3000 mAh
I wanna use my phone more that a day... :(

• 2013-09-08 09:13
  • awEZ

I bought this phone 5 months ago. And I must say that I am completely satisfied with it. It is snappy, easy to use and just great. But the only thing I don't like is that no football games have been developed for the devices running on android 4.2. That is the only drawback. Rest, everything is awesome about this handset.

• 2013-09-08 08:08
  • vIYv

> In reply to Magesh Sridhar @ 2013-09-08 04:12 from t1$F - click to readI think it should support almost all of them but I think the very old ones designed specifically for low resoluotions might not work. Don't worry about it as I haven't found any app yet incompatible.

• 2013-09-08 04:29
  • YQGk

Does the sgs4 I9500 support all the games in the google play market??What are all the games and apps that are incompatible in sgs4??

• 2013-09-08 04:12
  • t1$F

> In reply to babu @ 2013-09-07 18:05 from rJsq - click to readYeah, sell it and buy micromax. That's more value for money.

Samsung should shut down if micromax phone is better than theirs. Just see the blacks or the screen of canvas 4. pathetic and its chipset is cheap mediatek cortex a7 and has a 13mp camera not even equal to 8mp of s3. even far behind s3.

yeah I know that micromax provides more value for money and is definitely better than More priced galaxy grand. but this is a premium product and can't be compared to micromax. They are quite nice mid rangers and will definitely sell. I even love micromax and want to see it rise in its indian company. You are comparing a Mercedes to a maruti and maruti had more value for money but not better than Mercedes.

don't get it wrong as I am not bashing on you. Sorry if my comments seem arrogant to you.

have a nice weekend.

• 2013-09-07 20:16
  • GR{x

> In reply to manoj @ 2013-09-07 15:03 from utPM - click to readI urge you to read gsmarena's review or the cnet one. gsmarena's review is very detailed and they will tell you each and every dime if it.

regarding the contact app lag, it's gone after the latest update. Please try that. I am very happy for that as that annoyed me a lot and I almost made a mind to replace it with a 3rd party app. it lagged so much but now it's just fine. please try the latest update.

Anyway, wish you good happy days with your new phone

• 2013-09-07 20:06
  • GR{x
Total of 15115 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.