Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Mr. Honest @ 2013-09-01 18:30 from iwpE - click to readI think in sri Lanka also there is i9500. I didn't tell you that you are insulting Samsung. Instead I praised you for doing a solid job here.

What's the people response about i9500 or htc one there. which one people find better.

I think Samsung should revamp their ui and make touchwiz lag free. to make it lag free I had to configure the phone a lot. I disabled some Samsung crap, disabled some features and used it appropriately and now it's fine. if Samsung does this, all the problems like heating, lagging will be gone by default and we won't have to configure it.

Right now the less technically advanced( about Android) people are facing many issues with the phone and I personally hate that. That's why I told s4 is recommended for geeks and experts who will find a way to make it lag free as the hardware is more than capable.

The reason of me purchasing s4 was the hardware. hardware is permanent and cannot be changed further whereas software can be modified by updates. an update will eventually come soon(hopefully) and we will be relieved.

I think I have made my cprevious comments clear by just one comment.

Have a nice day. oops night.

• 2013-09-01 19:54
  • rKkA

That is our way in philippines..

So sometimes those mobiles phones that LTE(carrier dependent) cannot receive LTE that's because the carrier itself doesn't support or didn't activate 4G on your IMSI or mobile number..

• 2013-09-01 19:48
  • Qxpq

> In reply to Thant myanmar @ 2013-09-01 16:58 from PSce - click to readIt depends on your carrier if it supports 4G/LTE.. And it also needs to activate 4G/LTE on your mobile phone through their system..

• 2013-09-01 19:42
  • Qxpq

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-01 17:53 from U@$V - click to readI don't personally own a S4. But like I was mentioned earlier I live with phones. So I know facts about any phone. You can't find me there with this name. I responding there by "Techno J". But I never came here to insult Samsung.

Amway I live in Sri Lanka, Colombo.

• 2013-09-01 18:30
  • iwpE

> In reply to Mr. Honest @ 2013-09-01 17:42 from terM - click to readyeah and that's absolutely correct. In India The price of iPhone 4s is more than s4 and the Price of iPhone 4 is more than s3. Who will purchase them???? At least I won't.

Hey mr. honest can you do me a honest reply. Do you own a galaxy s4? I thought that you own a htc one but when I searched on htc one thread I couldn't find you. Don't mean wrong as you are doing a solid job here but please don't feed trolls like that lee troll.

also tell me in which country do you live.?????

• 2013-09-01 17:53
  • U@$V

> In reply to ThomasCarlsson @ 2013-09-01 15:31 from J5ML - click to readYour conclusion is valid for the buyers who purchase carrier version of iPhones like at&t, Verizon or Sprints. The carrier version is most famous in the American market. But not the other international markets.The price of the international version of iPhone is very close to the price of a Galaxy S4. That's why iPhones are more famous in the American market but not the global market. Their global market share is considerably low when compared to the American market.

• 2013-09-01 17:42
  • terM

i think s4 is the most wonderful and very best smart ph in the world...$

• 2013-09-01 17:41
  • rJHq

The best phone i ever had..bye bye apple..

• 2013-09-01 17:36
  • rx7G

> In reply to [deleted post]I think U R a Rubbish.
S4 is the best smart phone in the world

• 2013-09-01 17:04
  • a4X1

I cannot understand 4LTE (marketdepend).Pls tell me.

• 2013-09-01 16:58
  • PSce

> In reply to DOUBT ENIGMA @ 2013-08-31 08:29 from KZ8C - click to readNo sure,beacuse samsung is samsung.

• 2013-09-01 16:32
  • PSce

> In reply to Mr. Honest @ 2013-09-01 12:39 from tesj - click to readiPhone cost no more than any Android on a 2 year contract, so not only rich teens can afford them!

• 2013-09-01 15:31
  • J5ML

Will s4 crack in front jeans pocket?

• 2013-09-01 14:00
  • 9xPf

> In reply to [deleted post]I am really sorry to report you that I have bought it 3 months earlier and have faced none of the issues you listed.

• 2013-09-01 13:43
  • GRTL

> In reply to ThomasCarlsson @ 2013-09-01 12:10 from J5ML - click to readOf course BlackBerry Qwerty phones are mostly using old people (professional). but Z10 is quite famous among young people. I have seen lot of young guys come to our store for buy the Z10. Not every teens are buying an iPhone, they are buy only rich teenagers who can afford them. While businessmen either buy an iPhones.

• 2013-09-01 12:39
  • tesj

> In reply to Mr. Honest @ 2013-09-01 08:34 from tesp - click to readOnly old people use Blackberry, but iPhone is mostly used by teens and children because they are the only ones that have small enough hands to be able to play games... on the small screen and have eyes good enough to read on that small screen, while older people that buy iPhone mostly use is as a small pocketable phone because the screen is too small for editing documents... or reading text while surfing on the Internet...! I mostly see teenage girls use iPhones!

• 2013-09-01 12:10
  • J5ML

> In reply to [deleted post]The exact reason for the lag is, most users just tap the home button (center button) after used the app. Then what happen is it's running background. It's overload the RAM and the phone is start to lagging. After you used a app, please close them rather run in background. Then how to do it,

1 Hold down the home button.
2 Then tap the icon on the bottom left.
3 Then select "Active apps" (top left).
4 Then close some or all apps.

Some people just close the apps in wrong way. Most users I have seen closing the apps by holding the home key. Then it will appear the recently opened apps. After that they swipe either left or right to close. That is wrong, it will close just the list of recently opened apps. The above mentioned procedures are the right way.

• 2013-09-01 12:00
  • tesj

Are not teachers and professors... "professional people"? And students keep their Androids when they get a job after they graduate!

• 2013-09-01 09:55
  • J5Nm

> In reply to [deleted post]Hi.....
. Presently i am using Lumia 610 now i am planning to purchase an android phone like Samsung device or which one i should purchase.

• 2013-09-01 09:37
  • rJIx
Total of 14993 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.