Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Metal body will make scratches easily. I had a Nokia C7 past 2 years which has metal aluminium back cover. I didn't used any protection cover. Many many scratches which looks very ugly. So if you are planning to keep your expensive smartphone on a protection jacket then don't buy metal or aluminium body phone. As every poeple are saying that...plastic don't feel as premium bla bla bla. So if you use cover you still will not feel your premium feelings...

• 2013-10-17 20:23
  • 2Cd2

> In reply to Royal @ 2013-10-17 13:46 from vG{j - click to readi am experiencing the same issues

• 2013-10-17 19:16
  • 9579

battery problem

• 2013-10-17 19:11
  • X}Lu

i didnt use flip cover

• 2013-10-17 15:20
  • KIPa

Battery problem swollen battery with only three month use reports say it affects 30% owners

• 2013-10-17 13:46
  • vG{j

> In reply to RM JAMEEL @ 2013-10-17 10:59 from KIPa - click to readare you using a flip cover? if you do then just move the cover for the screen backside, it will work fine. it's blocking the sunlight so your not able to see it properly.

• 2013-10-17 13:39
  • vb$w

Galaxy S4 is a very nice phone except that once it foll down from your hand it blacks out and the mirror gets broken in general it is very sensitive. Secondly it is a victim to virus.

• 2013-10-17 12:47
  • fuvR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-15 13:40 from fuZS - click to read buy only authorised dealers only

• 2013-10-17 11:42
  • U{BP

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-10-09 17:37 from 9x$3 - click to readmy buy s4 all the is excellent auto brightness is not working in sunlight very well i check the box auto brightness is on but not working very i cant see my s4 screen very well but in my last phone xperia T its working outclass in sunlight can any body tell mee how its working goood

• 2013-10-17 11:02

• 2013-10-17 10:59

Good day All

I am upgrading in 2 weeks time an have no idea which phone to get, so I thought why not ask the people on GSMArena. I am stuck between choosing the Samsung S4 and the Samsung S4mini. I like them both but am not sure which one to take.

• 2013-10-17 09:00
  • rvcK

Phone speed , screen resolution , performance is blind fast. Don't believe reviews , most of them r fake .
Some apps like watch on , screen mirroring ,sbeam aren't working. Please guide anyone .

• 2013-10-17 07:34
  • rKb}

In best selling smartphone, galaxy s4 (19500) is number 1.Iphone 5 is second. S4 deserve it.

• 2013-10-17 07:05
  • t1$G

> In reply to ivans424 @ 2013-10-17 03:55 from vb$a - click to readI have no means to share a game build on a public forum.
=(

• 2013-10-17 07:00
  • Pnak

> In reply to Zoro @ 2013-10-16 21:27 from wHrt - click to readMost of your Sony laptops using Samsung made display , what a shame.Apple iphone using Samsung made processor .Samsung is the best hardware manufacturer in mobile industry .

• 2013-10-17 06:49
  • t1$G

I was recently in Bangkok and bought an android galaxy s4 gt19500. I'm with Telstra via a boost sim card. I haven't a clue how to get the gps operating and have tried t download viber to make calls to the united states but am completely lost . can anyone out there direct me to who I should go to for assistance in using this phone for more than just making calls . thank you.

• 2013-10-17 06:08
  • XrL}

> In reply to [deleted post]Ok. Note 3 has openGL 3.0 and openGL es 3.0 so it would run games better than s4. S4 has openGL 2.0 and openGL es 2.0 (which will be updated to openGL es 3.0 in 4.3 update) so that should sort out the problem. Well as for me I never had a single problem running asphalt 7 or dead trigger or fifa 14, even though it heated up I didn't find any lag or frame drops. If you can give me a link to your game, I'll try it and let you know. One thing good about s4 is, it cools down pretty soon.

• 2013-10-17 03:55
  • vb$a

what a shame...samsung is using the sony's QX-10 and QX-100...what the hell...samsung should be aware of there gadget coz all of there device needs the back up of sony devices.... good job sony...

• 2013-10-16 21:27
  • wHrt

> In reply to Saurav Ghosh @ 2013-10-16 11:56 from utec - click to readDude even after rooting, it lags?? Did you try all the root apps? Greenify especially? If its still a issue, then I guess culprit should be touchwiz launcher.

• 2013-10-16 19:55
  • vb$K

For me it was the other way round.. From an s4 I went to a note2 in one week.. Actually I went from s4 to xperia z to htc desire 600 to note2.. In one week.. Yes it was really a bad week.. S4 used to hang all the time and would heat up like a toaster and battery would drain in like 4hrs of use.. I was coming from a htc one x n believe me in the one yr I used my one x I never faced any such probs.. It was getting on my nerves..

I would never recommend s4 to anybody.. I couldn't afford the HTC one that's why I went for s4 but in the end, I ended up spending the same amount.. Had I bought the HTC one initially itself I would have been a lot happier..

Though currently my experience with note 2 is not bad.. Doesn't even come close to how bad it was with s4..

• 2013-10-16 13:14
  • K6wR
Total of 15811 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.