Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Official 4.3 ROM released for Russia. Hooray. Advanced user can flash it.

• 2013-10-18 15:52
  • ute9

how can i knw abt dat phn form its IEMI?..

• 2013-10-18 15:12
  • Mf5j

always like samsun product =] If the GS5 rumors is true that will be more cool!! way to go Galaxy~

• 2013-10-18 10:09
  • 9Db1

more bad news s4 battery

• 2013-10-18 10:03
  • 3Jb7

> In reply to Deedeebum @ 2013-10-17 09:00 from rvcK - click to readHi ... i have samsung galaxy S4 & i have to mention that i broke alot of phones in my life ... the S4 has a stronger screen ,,, i droped it many times on the ground & nothing happened ...the size is proper ... the device is great with SNs ... the battery has the same life of any other smartphone's battery ... the price is much but i think its worth it ...

• 2013-10-18 00:26
  • gICm

> In reply to Melsim @ 2013-10-17 12:47 from fuvR - click to readI never had a single virus in all Droids that I had... I use avast antivirus though.

Regarding the screen's strength, well, as I mentioned I had a pretty bad experience with the S4, and once I got irritated with its slugishness I used to punch the screen in rage really bad. I t didn't had a single scratch and never used any cover. In fact it was so resistant that I sold the phone this very afternoon to a friend that came to take it personally and bought the phone as "brand new" after he saw it didn't had a scratch.

So despite being irritatingly outclassed in usability by an older phone (the Galaxy Note2), I can't say the Galaxy S4 isn't tough.

• 2013-10-17 21:49
  • Pnak

> In reply to Deedeebum @ 2013-10-17 09:00 from rvcK - click to readThe S4 and the S4 mini don't even compare. They are two compete separate categories and capabilities.

If you wish a strong solid phone that is the strongest of its categorie forget the S4 and go for the LG G2 or Xperia Z1.

If you want a small compact phone, then you could consider the S4 Mini, but the iPhone 5/5C or 5S will outperform it in every way, including being way expensivier.

I am in love myself with the galaxie Note3 , it is the single strogest and more feature complete droid to date, but its size is freightens some people.

Besides the screen, the galaxy S4 was only a diapointment for me, and the S4 Mini is even worse, with an outdated CPU and underperforming screen.

• 2013-10-17 21:40
  • Pnak

> In reply to Melsim @ 2013-10-17 12:47 from fuvR - click to readOh Really??

• 2013-10-17 20:25
  • vb$d

Metal body will make scratches easily. I had a Nokia C7 past 2 years which has metal aluminium back cover. I didn't used any protection cover. Many many scratches which looks very ugly. So if you are planning to keep your expensive smartphone on a protection jacket then don't buy metal or aluminium body phone. As every poeple are saying that...plastic don't feel as premium bla bla bla. So if you use cover you still will not feel your premium feelings...

• 2013-10-17 20:23
  • 2Cd2

> In reply to Royal @ 2013-10-17 13:46 from vG{j - click to readi am experiencing the same issues

• 2013-10-17 19:16
  • 9579

battery problem

• 2013-10-17 19:11
  • X}Lu

i didnt use flip cover

• 2013-10-17 15:20
  • KIPa

Battery problem swollen battery with only three month use reports say it affects 30% owners

• 2013-10-17 13:46
  • vG{j

> In reply to RM JAMEEL @ 2013-10-17 10:59 from KIPa - click to readare you using a flip cover? if you do then just move the cover for the screen backside, it will work fine. it's blocking the sunlight so your not able to see it properly.

• 2013-10-17 13:39
  • vb$w

Galaxy S4 is a very nice phone except that once it foll down from your hand it blacks out and the mirror gets broken in general it is very sensitive. Secondly it is a victim to virus.

• 2013-10-17 12:47
  • fuvR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-15 13:40 from fuZS - click to read buy only authorised dealers only

• 2013-10-17 11:42
  • U{BP

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-10-09 17:37 from 9x$3 - click to readmy buy s4 all the is excellent auto brightness is not working in sunlight very well i check the box auto brightness is on but not working very i cant see my s4 screen very well but in my last phone xperia T its working outclass in sunlight can any body tell mee how its working goood

• 2013-10-17 11:02

• 2013-10-17 10:59

Good day All

I am upgrading in 2 weeks time an have no idea which phone to get, so I thought why not ask the people on GSMArena. I am stuck between choosing the Samsung S4 and the Samsung S4mini. I like them both but am not sure which one to take.

• 2013-10-17 09:00
  • rvcK

Phone speed , screen resolution , performance is blind fast. Don't believe reviews , most of them r fake .
Some apps like watch on , screen mirroring ,sbeam aren't working. Please guide anyone .

• 2013-10-17 07:34
  • rKb}
Total of 15839 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.