Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to tonivukovic @ 2013-10-29 20:25 from d@9R - click to readYou can side-load it anytime you want.

Link: (Please don't remove this GSMArena!)

• 2013-11-02 00:37
  • uteb

> In reply to ivans424 @ 2013-10-30 14:36 from vb$X - click to readNo mate it's not about SD card. You will only notice slowness if the SD card is Class 4 or less, and even that when you are watching a video from it, possibly 720p etc, otherwise you won't notice it. You can just remove the SD card just to see for yourself. Anyway, with 4.3 the gallery is at least 50% faster, as well as the camera opening. Great, just wish the H/W acceleration wasn't broken on other apps, I am confident it will be fixed, otherwise 4.3 is a great update.
NO, you will NOT void warranty by using Odin. Samsung Service Center uses Odin, it's their own flashing application.

• 2013-11-02 00:34
  • uteb

> In reply to saumik @ 2013-10-30 15:10 from Mh{x - click to readI am sorry but what's restricted feature? With 4.3 Samsung did introduce KNOX, I am sure you know that?

• 2013-11-02 00:29
  • uteb

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-10-30 15:48 from 9x$3 - click to readLol, you are as experienced as me, if not more. And you can just read about Odin. It's Samsung's software, they use in the SC, but never will tell us. Thanks to Google, nothing is hidden nowadays.
I am Saurav Ghosh btw, inputting from desktop.

• 2013-11-02 00:27
  • uteb

> In reply to Bob @ 2013-10-31 09:34 from fuIR - click to readDon't know if GSMArena will keep this link or not, (kindly see what I am attaching here if you wanna remove it!)

Odin is Samsung's own software!

• 2013-11-02 00:24
  • uteb

> In reply to Ghost @ 2013-10-31 12:31 from fnjn - click to readYeah, I faced that issue too, while I was talking with my friend my ear turned....what was it....oh yeah Green....
Get outta here.

• 2013-11-02 00:21
  • uteb

> In reply to Kay @ 2013-11-01 09:01 from fuIR - click to readFactory Reset, know how to do that?

• 2013-11-02 00:13
  • uteb

> In reply to schroede @ 2013-11-01 13:11 from N9d{ - click to readWhy does most of the phone have radio in them?

• 2013-11-02 00:12
  • uteb

> In reply to dani @ 2013-10-31 15:34 from g81t - click to readYeah, Big cores and little cores, quad Big core, which are active most of the time, quad little cores, which are NOT active unless there's a need.
So this is NOT a true Octa core device, I am sure you know that already.

• 2013-11-02 00:10

> In reply to Brad @ 2013-11-01 13:47 from Qg}} - click to read@ Brad

Open the messaging app, press the left soft button, and select Settings. Scroll down to 'Notification settings' and tick 'Vibrate' ON.

• 2013-11-01 19:46
  • mySN

All the people wanting to download the 4.3 software,be very careful,it took me over 5 hours to get it download onto my S4,an then when getting it finally installed onto my phone,it just stopped,so had to do a emergency firewall upgrade,an that to another 3 hours to finally get 4.3 fully installed on to my phone,so be very patient installing 4.3 or you might end up with your phone damaged

• 2013-11-01 19:19
  • LhPQ

> In reply to sunny3790 @ 2013-10-31 16:02 from 2@kY - click to readTake S3 there is a radio on it you will love it.

• 2013-11-01 15:53
  • gDEd

> In reply to MoroX1 @ 2013-10-31 20:53 from fkf{ - click to readmy GS2 has been dropped countless times and despite its plastic body has held up fine to the abuse when compared to my wifes iphone4s.

• 2013-11-01 15:46
  • jgw5

I want the phone to vibrate when I get a text. all I can get it to do is that annoying ring.

• 2013-11-01 13:47
  • Qg}}

why dont these fones have radio in them?

• 2013-11-01 13:11
  • N9d{

Guys need a help after the 4.3 stability update of 17 mb my camera seems to have a bug it seems like ma camera lens have a small dot typ dust but its not like tat

• 2013-11-01 10:51
  • v$CA

My camera, internet and email apps are not working as they freeze when i try to open them. The camera indicates "camera failed" when i try to open it whilst the email and internet indicate "Email/Internet not responding. Do you want to close it"?. How do i solve this situation? I need urgent help.

• 2013-11-01 09:01
  • fuIR

there is something I don't understand about Samsung , you are making the best smartphone in the world according to the specs but you can not wrap it up in a stronger body , why don't you make its body aluminium like the HTC one , or the strong type of plastic that Nokia provides , or something like the Kevlar back of the Motorola RAZR.
But Noooo , Samsung choose the worst type of plastic and put it on a 500$ worth type of phone
I mean how much would it cost you to make a stronger more premium phone , a dollar more for each one , the new Samsung-made phones are not made to live , they are made so that you become as an iPhone user , once you bought their flagship , you have to buy the new one every year , and although most of the people I know like Samsung and would prefer its products over many other companies , I don't and never will .
Yes , I am that type of person qho won't buy a phone , no matter how good its specs are , because of its weak body design and as far as Samsung won't consider their materials , I and many others won't switch to Samsung and would prefer Nokia with its Windows Phone or another Android as HTC

• 2013-10-31 20:53
  • fkf{

> In reply to ALTAF @ 2013-10-31 17:27 from U$4j - click to readYes, it doesn't support Googlr Play. I am yet to learn how to root it. Do you have ideas how i could root it?

• 2013-10-31 19:26
  • Mfx9

Already 1st Nov until now no 4.3 update when its will arrive to Malaysia.....

• 2013-10-31 17:53
  • tZ4t
Total of 16119 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.