Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Best smart phone of the year!

• 2013-09-02 09:08
  • yXIL

Please Help.!
My GS4 is not charging up to 100%. it stops at 86% on AC charging.

Any solution for this problem???

• 2013-09-02 09:04
  • TrnY

You can buy the (7500mah zerolemon battery) at the amazon.

• 2013-09-02 03:28
  • PINn

i want this galaxy s4 fone, i got to have it.

• 2013-09-01 22:14
  • NmTD

• 2013-09-01 21:59
  • a3$D

> In reply to Mr. Honest @ 2013-09-01 18:30 from iwpE - click to readI think in sri Lanka also there is i9500. I didn't tell you that you are insulting Samsung. Instead I praised you for doing a solid job here.

What's the people response about i9500 or htc one there. which one people find better.

I think Samsung should revamp their ui and make touchwiz lag free. to make it lag free I had to configure the phone a lot. I disabled some Samsung crap, disabled some features and used it appropriately and now it's fine. if Samsung does this, all the problems like heating, lagging will be gone by default and we won't have to configure it.

Right now the less technically advanced( about Android) people are facing many issues with the phone and I personally hate that. That's why I told s4 is recommended for geeks and experts who will find a way to make it lag free as the hardware is more than capable.

The reason of me purchasing s4 was the hardware. hardware is permanent and cannot be changed further whereas software can be modified by updates. an update will eventually come soon(hopefully) and we will be relieved.

I think I have made my cprevious comments clear by just one comment.

Have a nice day. oops night.

• 2013-09-01 19:54
  • rKkA

That is our way in philippines..

So sometimes those mobiles phones that LTE(carrier dependent) cannot receive LTE that's because the carrier itself doesn't support or didn't activate 4G on your IMSI or mobile number..

• 2013-09-01 19:48
  • Qxpq

> In reply to Thant myanmar @ 2013-09-01 16:58 from PSce - click to readIt depends on your carrier if it supports 4G/LTE.. And it also needs to activate 4G/LTE on your mobile phone through their system..

• 2013-09-01 19:42
  • Qxpq

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-01 17:53 from U@$V - click to readI don't personally own a S4. But like I was mentioned earlier I live with phones. So I know facts about any phone. You can't find me there with this name. I responding there by "Techno J". But I never came here to insult Samsung.

Amway I live in Sri Lanka, Colombo.

• 2013-09-01 18:30
  • iwpE

> In reply to Mr. Honest @ 2013-09-01 17:42 from terM - click to readyeah and that's absolutely correct. In India The price of iPhone 4s is more than s4 and the Price of iPhone 4 is more than s3. Who will purchase them???? At least I won't.

Hey mr. honest can you do me a honest reply. Do you own a galaxy s4? I thought that you own a htc one but when I searched on htc one thread I couldn't find you. Don't mean wrong as you are doing a solid job here but please don't feed trolls like that lee troll.

also tell me in which country do you live.?????

• 2013-09-01 17:53
  • U@$V

> In reply to ThomasCarlsson @ 2013-09-01 15:31 from J5ML - click to readYour conclusion is valid for the buyers who purchase carrier version of iPhones like at&t, Verizon or Sprints. The carrier version is most famous in the American market. But not the other international markets.The price of the international version of iPhone is very close to the price of a Galaxy S4. That's why iPhones are more famous in the American market but not the global market. Their global market share is considerably low when compared to the American market.

• 2013-09-01 17:42
  • terM

i think s4 is the most wonderful and very best smart ph in the world...$

• 2013-09-01 17:41
  • rJHq

The best phone i ever had..bye bye apple..

• 2013-09-01 17:36
  • rx7G

> In reply to [deleted post]I think U R a Rubbish.
S4 is the best smart phone in the world

• 2013-09-01 17:04
  • a4X1

I cannot understand 4LTE (marketdepend).Pls tell me.

• 2013-09-01 16:58
  • PSce

> In reply to DOUBT ENIGMA @ 2013-08-31 08:29 from KZ8C - click to readNo sure,beacuse samsung is samsung.

• 2013-09-01 16:32
  • PSce

> In reply to Mr. Honest @ 2013-09-01 12:39 from tesj - click to readiPhone cost no more than any Android on a 2 year contract, so not only rich teens can afford them!

• 2013-09-01 15:31
  • J5ML

Will s4 crack in front jeans pocket?

• 2013-09-01 14:00
  • 9xPf

> In reply to [deleted post]I am really sorry to report you that I have bought it 3 months earlier and have faced none of the issues you listed.

• 2013-09-01 13:43
  • GRTL
Total of 15018 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.