Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Shekhar.s @ 2013-12-01 16:36 from t}La - click to readGo for Xperia z1,,the most powerful and elegant phone ever exist,,,,but if you like Sammy go with s4,,,but avoid LG g2

• 2013-12-01 18:53
  • avFE

> In reply to bindle @ 2013-12-01 16:31 from rv3u - click to readI think you have wrong information. check history. Apple was no where before ipod and iphone. In desktop world, Microsoft was king and still Microsoft is king. And for server deployment, Linux was the King and still Linux is king. Even Steve Job has use Unix and made Mac OS(It is Unix kernel only) then he could save Apple otherwise Apple was destroyed that time only. Even Mac OS could not succeed but Microsoft has started supporting Apple to provide MS office for Mac os then People has started to buy Mac PCs otherwise no one was interested in Mac PC. Only one thing where steve job could succeed was iPod and iphone only. And Apple is now just exist because of it. But don't worry, Android (Unix based OS) and other OS will kill that soon. wait for few years, you your self see result. there are many better OS (All are Unix based) going to come in the market soon. there will be tuff competition.

• 2013-12-01 16:54
  • TSLk

i want to buy an andriod phone. Budget is upto 30,000. please suggest some prefect smartphone as per your experience

• 2013-12-01 16:36
  • t}La

Actually you are wrong, Apple is one of the most ground-breaking companies in the technology world, computers wouldn't be where they are today if it wasn't for Apple. So I think you got it the wrong way around there.

• 2013-12-01 16:31
  • rv3u

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-01 13:44 from mySN - click to readYes you are right some people have been saying that,,you buy the phone that suites your needs and is within your budget.

• 2013-12-01 15:08
  • sXwT

You have to feel sorry for all the sad little people with their "My phone is better than your phone" comments.
You pick the phone you are happy with. If my neighbour buys a different phone to me then good luck to him, it was his choice.
Why do these saddos do it? Don't they have anything more important to do in life than to force their opinions on other people.

• 2013-12-01 13:44
  • mySN

I love this phone, I have it for few months now but battery is terrible... litlle surfung and using it and ot is finished. Sometimes I charge it 2 a day and I'm not doing hevy gameing, just play from time to time some simple games to pass the time... So, great phone terrible battery...

• 2013-12-01 12:39
  • d%Aa

> In reply to Rahid @ 2013-11-30 17:43 from utKG - click to readYou have no right to talk about Xperia v,,,,I defated all galaxy s flagships by my previous xperia t,,,they were so bad against my t,,,and v screen is even better than t,,,,Samsung fooled all of you,,and s4 isn't comparable with my elegant z1,,my z1 is 10 time better than Samsung egg.

• 2013-12-01 12:14
  • avFJ

> In reply to vijay @ 2013-11-30 07:13 from K57e - click to readNokia Black and White also runs very well with maybe 512kb RAM. you know why? because it doest not have features like android phones....and for apple, it does not even have native video call and bluetooth file sharing, cheap nokia s40 phone has beter basic features than it. and windows "no appz no games no customization". i dont have one.

• 2013-12-01 08:12
  • t}T9

> In reply to Kevin Samuel @ 2013-11-30 19:18 from uECF - click to readwithout sony, samsung, lg, etc...apple wont even exist.

• 2013-12-01 08:01
  • t}T9

while playing music in my s4 my next,previous,volume up and volume down commands are working but play and pause commands are not working..Does ayone know how to fix this issue??

• 2013-12-01 06:39
  • X0}T

'GS4' rocks and amazing experience with it, For past 6 months. Proud to be own this 'Beast'.
I would recommend for 'GS4' owner's to go with Spigen's Slim Armor View, Which is perfect case to match this 'Beast' in premium look rather than Official S-View Cover from Samsung.

• 2013-12-01 06:10
  • t1$F

> In reply to vijay @ 2013-11-30 07:13 from K57e - click to readImagine. Well it's your opinion and you very well entitled to it. LG optimus G and G Pro are not good phones? Samsung Note series are not good phones? Your funny opinion.

• 2013-11-30 21:52
  • N9@S

Nice phone

• 2013-11-30 19:51
  • U$4H

@winjilcom

Well, without Apple, Sony, LG, HTC and others, Samsung itself wont be as great as now :) .

First time when reading your comment i just slap my self XD

• 2013-11-30 19:18
  • uECF

I was iPhone user since long, recently switched to S4 and after getting familiar with it which certainly took some time, I find it as one of the most powerful device of current era. Feeling very satisfied. Excellent performance, highly recommended.

• 2013-11-30 19:09
  • KIRf

actually you cant compare those type of phone to high end phones like s4 or note 3. I used to have 2 s2's and now i'm the owner of a s4 and it's really powerful and lasts 2 days with normal usage. S4 is not crap at all.

• 2013-11-30 18:42
  • QTbf

> In reply to vijay @ 2013-11-30 07:13 from K57e - click to readThanks for your comments.. sensible comments.. Cheers..

• 2013-11-30 18:38
  • Kh5%

> In reply to Taha @ 2013-11-30 11:14 from fmVp - click to readStop trolling

• 2013-11-30 18:11
  • vb$K

> In reply to marshall @ 2013-11-30 13:27 from IaHa - click to readHey just shut up man i have used a xperia v and samsung galaxy s3

I always have 2 phones in my pocket now i have a galaxy s4 and my old cute s3

Xperia v had the worst display i ever saw okey... do u wanna see the proof of my ownership of 2 phones ill send the image of the bills ... just shut ur mouth and watch ur work

You dont even have the wright to talk about S4 and Z1

• 2013-11-30 17:43
  • utKG
Total of 16537 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.