Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Hi.. Can anyone tell me if s4 is a good phone? Because im planning to buy this phone maybe this coming week. I want to know the problems. Thanks in advance.

• 2013-06-14 10:38
  • v0qx

> In reply to Sami101 @ 2013-06-13 15:25 from KIvG - click to read15 to 16 hours of battery charge duration is good enough for a powerful smartphone.

• 2013-06-14 10:00
  • FBvt

> In reply to Manishborn88 @ 2013-06-14 08:20 from 2@BD - click to readVulnerability to virus.

• 2013-06-14 09:57
  • FBvt

> In reply to [deleted post]u might need to reconsider after checking this:

• 2013-06-14 09:54
  • fwMk

Hi.. I tried Tubemate but unfortunately it's difficult to find a original music video and the app doesn't work as expected. It's slow and damn those annoying ads. My normal 3gp videos looks so grainy because of their resolution.. Can anyone tell me where can I get 720p and 1080p HD MP4 full music videos for my S4? I need a blog that provides free download 720p HD MP4 full music videos and it must have an archive to choose from. One more thing. Can anyone tell me all the audio and video codecs supported on S4 please? Still looking for a proper answer.. I don't want to use Tubemate or any other video downloading apps they are so slow. I need a site. Thanks a lot in advance

• 2013-06-14 08:53
  • t1$A

I have rooted my galaxy s 4 i9500..can anybody tell me its benefits????

• 2013-06-14 08:20
  • 2@BD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-14 08:13 from 2@BD - click to readand also i download hd assets and others stuffs in temple run oz ..it shows in app manager that all the data is in sd card but there is no such file shown in file manager when i cross checked it instead the whole file was saved in phone memory ..this is my observation..plzz share me urs...

• 2013-06-14 08:17
  • 2@BD

> In reply to Techie @ 2013-06-13 17:49 from TSLk - click to readBoss did u check that if whole apps gets moved or not...u might not have noticed that when u move ur app to sd card its size increases...and some part of it stills remains in phone memory..for eg i installed temple run it installed in phone memory as 27.98 mb app but when i moved it to sd card it shows 28.47 mb remaining1.87 mb is still in phone memory...so wats the use of moving apps if they are not moving completely to sd card

• 2013-06-14 08:13
  • 2@BD

> In reply to -LAS-AK 47 @ 2013-06-13 20:28 from fwVe - click to readSamsung Galaxy S4

• 2013-06-14 04:30
  • 9LbS

It would be nice if everywhere on the internet would stop listing these phones as having a 64GB built-in storage option. No release date announced for that size, and Samsung promised a 64GB option for the S3 that never materialized. You can't even get the 32GB option in North America without going through AT&T. Considering the OS takes up around 8GB on these phones, 16GB is a joke of an option.

• 2013-06-14 02:34
  • 4AIW

Attention everyone, let's settle all arguments here. Let's welcome the coming of the BEST smartphone, the Xperia Honami.
"Snapdragon 800 CPU 2.3GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor
Adreno 330 graphics
New-fangled 5-inch "WhiteMagic" 1080p IPS-NEO Contrast VA screen with 2000:1
2 GB RAM or more
32GB internal storage (with microSD)
Up to 20-megapixel camera with BIONZ mobile and Sony 1/1.6" Exmor RS stacked sensor
“All new image processing algorithm”, G Lens , Xenon Flash/Dual Led/Plasma flash
S Master Walkman mobile
Liquid Magnetic Mobile Speaker
2980 mAh battery or higher!
Glass + Metal body with Carbon Fiber
Android 4.2.2 or later
IP58 certification"

• 2013-06-14 00:02
  • vjqI
  • F

> In reply to advice @ 2013-06-13 19:59 from fwMk - click to readTry it urself....first...i m not lying it happened with me if was in a flip cover and sgs4's screen is very muc prone to be broke...

• 2013-06-13 20:40
  • syt7

guys wich is better s4 or xperia Z??

• 2013-06-13 20:28
  • fwVe

> In reply to rmt @ 2013-06-13 07:11 from uwMh - click to readyes you can download it from play store

• 2013-06-13 19:57
  • mcja

> In reply to Chirag @ 2013-06-13 03:07 from XNtX - click to readHiya.. Thanks!I will give it a try when i get home tonite to see if it will work. Thank you so much 4 ur help.

• 2013-06-13 18:33
  • MVg6

I have upgraded my S4 with latest firmware. 1. Camera features are improved. They were already best but now they are best among best. 2. Now I can move and install apps on my sd card. Thanks samsung. Now I have total 80gb for apps instead of 8.9 gb. Thanks samsang. I have moved many apps and games to sd card. All apps are working fine without any issue. No hang problem. All apps working smoothly and gr8. Games are working fine. If I say logically and technically, there is no reason to have any issue. Gr8 job Samsung.

• 2013-06-13 17:49
  • TSLk

Octa core? sure but it laggs like 800 Mhz Phone lag every where restarted when i first time opened camera and that app restarts phone 5 out of 10 times...plus so fragile fell from my back pocket and dents every where on frame even while was in flip cover.....so fragile , i also saw some sgs4's with broken screens in the mkt and decided to sell it and now i m waiting for new iphone or will buy iphone 5 again...ios= quality

• 2013-06-13 17:33
  • syt7

hey,nice phone with great feachers.............
animation notes

• 2013-06-13 16:22
  • vGxR

Yesterday bought this phone. It's superb but only has one problem that is battery it only works for 15 t0 16 hours with little work and atleast 1 hour gaming anyone tell me that all s4 gives the same battery performance or not............

• 2013-06-13 15:25
  • KIvG
Total of 13676 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.