Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Open your camera and push capture button for some time your camera will capture 20 photo in one time and best will be selected. By try it

• 2013-09-28 04:49
  • rKJv

I want to buy this. But I am skeptical.

• 2013-09-28 04:18
  • s%{S

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-27 22:31 from rKA9 - click to read@ shubham yadav

Why are you still answering that clown? It was only a few days ago that you stated you wouldn't reply to that Trolls comments again.
He's been trying to rile me on the i9505 forum but I just ignore him.
Every person on this planet HATES being ignored, and that is why he has started a personal crusade against me. He can rant all he likes, I won't reply and that infuriates him. I suggest you do the same.

• 2013-09-27 22:50
  • mySN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-27 18:22 from 3Jb7 - click to readI don't understand what you are telling. I only understood that my son won't work if I go outside my country and if it's true its really a very bad move by Samsung.

look, I am not the type of guy who loves samsung or any particular brand. I openly criticize what's wrong. I believe in having an open mind and not going by brand. I have owned 3 smartphones and all are from different brands Samsung, htc and sony and also some nokia featurephones. and I believe in changing brands often as I see the phone and not the brand. my next phone will be most probably iphone as I think it's time to change os.

don't see me as a fanboy. This is a bad move by Samsung and it will surely have to remove this restriction. Otherwise the worst hit people will have to root their s4.

• 2013-09-27 22:31
  • rKA9

SAMSUNG sim lock by region- MOBILE COUNTRY CODE -we asked our network c/s for info .. we have s4 upgraded on 28 august .. c/s had network UNLOCKED our postpay handset for international travels .. CS say that samsung MCC LOCK shall be applied VIA all future updates ..means NO non-regional sims shall work in the handset . but this is samsung NEW policy -not of the network(s)..

• 2013-09-27 21:27
  • 3Jb7

shubham yadav -ur SILENCE on samsung SIM LOCKING BY REGIONS IS WORRYING ! whats up with u ? r u well ! our best wishes ..

• 2013-09-27 21:08
  • 3Jb7

> In reply to androidnn @ 2013-09-27 19:56 from 0Eeq - click to readjust wait 2-3 weeks - then amazon ..

• 2013-09-27 21:05
  • 3Jb7

I would like to know where I can find it at 450euros.

• 2013-09-27 19:56
  • 0Eeq

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-27 14:23 from U{xH - click to readThanks shubham...

My s4 is working fine except restart problem when click gallery icon on camera. According to you s4 having this problem when this phone is launched. Need to update as per your suggesion. I will try to update my as soon as possible.... thanks anyway.

one more thing. Regarding android 4.3
I saw that android 4.3 UI looks what sony, micromax and karbonn etc mobile's have when I searched in google....but really I dont want such kind of UI...I like samsung UI..hence I moved from sony to samsung...
please tell me that whether samsung UI remains same or not?

thanks shubham.

• 2013-09-27 19:35
  • bJgB

> In reply to Saurav Ghosh @ 2013-09-27 17:00 from uteY - click to readStop misleading people

• 2013-09-27 18:51
  • Np}w

iphone 5s to the fore

• 2013-09-27 18:49
  • s%{y

honest answers from samsung now !!! would future updates to -as this week false security policy update lock s4 to mcc - mobile country code ? meaning you cannot use anather local sim from anather region during travels !! where is shubham yadav nd where is socalled freefallen ?

• 2013-09-27 18:22
  • 3Jb7

@shubbam hi! thanks by the way for the info, im asking bcoz the there are version of s4 that have 1.9 ghz for the quad core. . im just concerned, is there a big difference from 1.9 ghz in quadcore to 1.6 ghz in octacore? i dont really have any idea, im just looking at the numbers so, if you can explain it to me. i would really appreciate it, before i buy this phone. =)

• 2013-09-27 17:53
  • QMnA

> In reply to bapun @ 2013-09-27 05:07 from utCA - click to readIf you want high volume , buy a Chinese phone .s4 has a decent volume without any distortion.

• 2013-09-27 17:51
  • t1$K

Hey subham i am very confused in between s4 and z1 please brother reply me which should i choose and ya currently i am using apple iphone 4s.

• 2013-09-27 17:14
  • 7q55

> In reply to Cass @ 2013-09-26 14:08 from ftb} - click to readAbsolutely not.

• 2013-09-27 17:01
  • uteY

> In reply to JIger @ 2013-09-27 16:52 from vbMR - click to readBuy from a reliable retailer, you should be fine.
Install Samsung drivers for successful PC connection.

• 2013-09-27 17:00
  • uteY

> In reply to bapun @ 2013-09-27 05:07 from utCA - click to readRoot the phone, install a custom kernel, Perseus, amp the speaker volume. Easy.

• 2013-09-27 16:54
  • uteY

How to know if your sg4 an original piece please let me know :)& i m still not able to connect my phone through pc :'(

• 2013-09-27 16:52
  • vbMR

it is normal for galaxy s4 coming heat while you're playing any games??

• 2013-09-27 16:48
  • Lb6K
Total of 16314 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.