Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to dani @ 2013-12-04 18:49 from y@Zy - click to readIPhones will always be better than androids, coming from an android fanboy, just I like android cuz u don't need to jailbreak to get free games of the net

• 2013-12-05 00:44
  • 6P%Y
  • sammy samsung junior
  • Rating0

me love samsung long time

• 2013-12-04 19:59
  • MVg6

> In reply to Ali @ 2013-12-04 12:11 from 6w@Q - click to readI never thought of it that way. Earlier this year, I bought my mom an iPad for her birthday and have been tutoring her on its interface; I have to agree, it is a lot easier to use than the Android OS.

• 2013-12-04 18:59
  • M7nd

guyzz i need your help, i want to buy a phone but stuck at 2 sets, iphone 5 or s4, which is best and fast plz tell me guyzz????

• 2013-12-04 18:49
  • y@Zy

I just got my 4.3 update (s4) here in Ghana w/Africa. I will now explore to see the difference but I just wanted to shout for the whole wide world to know that I have gotten it, have you?

• 2013-12-04 13:04
  • fsT5

> In reply to fuckmainstream @ 2013-12-03 20:38 from nqGG - click to readTotally agree.Samsung has advertised so much that people don't attend it's products big problems,like their smartphones lack proper brightness which is the most important factor for a display that you see.
In sales its flagships sells maybe five or six times more than others'.Why is that?is there no body is found that looks for a water proof phone?or nobody prefer the better build quality?or people don't want the better camera(Z1)?or nobody is there that sound out put is the most important factor to him(HTC 1)
For example S4 has its good features but it has some big problems.other phones has some issues too but about Samsung,people forget it's problems like dark display or bad materials,while on others brand a tiny problem can easily dissuade somebody from buying that phone.Thanks for reading my comment.

• 2013-12-04 12:11
  • 6w@Q

It was like a dream come true when i bought S4 but in just 3 months time the samsung s4 started to troubling me and now even the battery reaches 75% the phone switch off itself...the more fancy things appearing in the market the more they are less faithful and reliable. My view plesae never go for this phone its just rubbish.

• 2013-12-04 10:26
  • KIFZ

> In reply to joseph96 @ 2013-12-04 07:35 from utmy - click to readhtc-one -better than s4 -possibly - difficult choices - very expensive gadgets - on contract stuck for 2yrs - so we have to like our s4 and live with it .. samsung s4 is topseller compared to htc one or sony - if u have htc one - have nice play ..

• 2013-12-04 09:10
  • gA9r

my samsung galaxy s4 GT-19500 toch pad sometimes functional sometimes not functional what shall i do ???/

• 2013-12-04 07:52
  • S0ut

i agree with u...it is a good phone...but if u compare htc one and s4...the one definitely wins...both have almost same processors..same gpu...little difference...same full hd screen...but the department where htc one completely routs the s4...is the build....it has a gorgeous alumimium body...premium looks..amazing build...elegant UI...all samsung galaxy s4 users...u cant deny that...whatever u say...both are good phones...bt everyone knows which phone is ultimately better...THE ONE....because of its hardware...

• 2013-12-04 07:35
  • utmy

The Samsung galaxy S4 is a great phone with tons of features that can make us very advanced. Its an all-rounder and compared to any other smartphone's in the market mostly it will make the s4 owner's proud. It rich with smart features and great quality full hd super amoled display(441 ppi). And its super fast too. The camera has done a great job. It performs very well even at low light situations. And gaming in s4 is amazingly fast and cool. And the video playback is very very awesome. Because it will make low quality video's into high quality and the battery life of the phone is pretty good. The only one negative thing is the phone get hotter without using it for long time. And the s4 totally rocks in all categories.

• 2013-12-04 07:22
  • U$4N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-02 10:50 from 3Jb7 - click to readlisten im not for any fanwar...but samsung always sell their phones using cheap tricks...yes CHEAP...check yourself ...they pay college students to write fake reviews for htc phones...they were caught...they copy everything they can..

• 2013-12-04 06:47
  • utmm

please someone help me. i love the s4 but i love the iphone 5 just as much please someone tell me why this phone is better than the other help me choose

• 2013-12-04 00:31
  • rv3N

> In reply to fuckmainstream @ 2013-12-03 20:38 from nqGG - click to readinteresting !

• 2013-12-04 00:21
  • gA9r

s4- so far the best android -today -in aggregated scores .

• 2013-12-03 23:48
  • gA9r

> In reply to fuckmainstream @ 2013-12-03 20:38 from nqGG - click to readis that ur real name ? very topical ..

• 2013-12-03 23:45
  • gA9r

> In reply to fuckmainstream @ 2013-12-03 20:38 from nqGG - click to readDOCOMO - japan- decades ahead of rest of the world .. lte 4g speeds upto 1000mbs/sec as defined by LTE world council .. 1000mbs sec it is soon .. cheers ..

• 2013-12-03 23:44
  • gA9r

Yo, just an opinion from me. I guess Samsung Galaxy S4 is a pretty good cellphone but not the best in the market at all and no I'm not gonna talk about iphones. Iphones are toys basicaly.
The reason the s4 is considered the best cellphone, is because it's way too advertised just like the iphone.
People say, the Iphones are just for hipsters and stuff like that because of the concept of the cellphone, but if you look the other way, so is the S4. Though the s4 is a little more for companies and all, it's still a fashion icon in my opinion. Also, the android system is a little weird, and inferior to the apple software concerning the desire to work with it, what I mean is, the apple software is way more interactive and easy to use than the android software.
Even though I'm saying all this, my favorite phone is actually an android software user. It's called DOCOMO NEC N-05E (search it up). It's a japanese cellphone brand, but it's still not very well known though I think that it's associated with sony. The cellphone that I mentioned is so revolutionary and It got out in the beggining of 2013. But nobody knew about this cellphone. It solved the problem of the size of the screen display by a cellphone with 2 screens, one in the front and one in the back, and you can use the two screens together so that you almost have a tablet-like screen. Well, you can see all that in the internet. But I hope my opinion was relevent.

• 2013-12-03 20:38
  • nqGG

> In reply to bio @ 2013-12-03 12:38 from avFE - click to readFreefall is right. if you dont like samsung and not planning on getting one then wtf are you doing here? clearly nothing better to do #TypicalFanboys...

• 2013-12-03 16:38
  • mga2

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2013-12-02 20:52 from mySN - click to readThis is a free forum for everyone,to expess their views on s4,,,it's not for s4's admiration Only,,,it's not s4's admiration page,,and don't be so sure about pepols aren't willing to change their phone with sony model.

• 2013-12-03 12:38
  • avFE
Total of 17397 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.