Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

after a text(incoming or out going ) has been deleted is there any way to go back and retreve it? I know that sometimes when you delete items you can go to a " file" and retreive....is this possible on this phone? what about phone #'s ? can someone please answer or help me?

• 2013-09-15 17:38
  • j$QN

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2013-09-15 16:27 from mySN - click to readAnd u knw.. the first firmware update was in June here in india..
343 mb file.
And that messed my office wifi and never got it back.
The last update was in Aug last I guess and that made some changes in my cam and its not tht clear as before.. nt sure if its somethng am feeling or actually.

• 2013-09-15 17:19
  • U@K8

i would like to know something about the s4 if i buy the s4 now i mean like another 2 months will i be able to get the updates which were released earlier or will it come updated when i buy it

• 2013-09-15 16:39
  • tesn

> In reply to Nik Vel @ 2013-09-15 15:47 from U{Nk - click to read@ Nik Vel

Maybe I was wrong because I got in touch with xdadevelopers and they are of the opinion that the 'wipe cache partition' command was left out of the new Firmware.
That makes sense when you see the Android robot fall over with an exclamation mark and the words 'no command'.
Time will tell.

• 2013-09-15 16:27
  • mySN

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2013-09-15 16:07 from mySN - click to readBad command?
Mine says no command.
Android Icon is lyng dwm with A red exclamation.
And Wipe cache is throwing Error too.

• 2013-09-15 16:26
  • U{w0

> In reply to Nik Vel @ 2013-09-15 15:47 from U{Nk - click to read@ Nik Vel

I know the scenario you are facing but it seems that ALL S4 phones show the same - even mine!
When you go into Recovery mode you see the Android robot lying down and the words 'bad command'; but I still went ahead and tried 'wipe cache partition'. It only took a second for the screen to refresh and I am now thinking that it was successful because we are only talking about a few hundred kilobyte of data, not megabytes. The S4 processor would be able to remove that amount in a split second.

• 2013-09-15 16:07
  • mySN

> In reply to [deleted post]Freefaller..
Need some help here.
Hope u remember me and Anthony discussed on My s4 issue. @ S3 page some days back.
Getting error while doing cache wipe . I have shared the screen shot as well via Anthony.
Can u suggest what I need to do?

• 2013-09-15 15:47
  • U{Nk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-15 11:37 from 3Jb7 - click to readno one company advises also clean install of windows but why we prefer it. cause is cleaner and all bugs get removed. and if you don't believe me, it's written on many threads of xda. I remembered you that you were the one who wrote bad about my age and all and own wrote immature comments. Also your comments were deleted due to inappropriate content in it. please leave the page as nobody wants you here. anonymous you don't even have a name here.

• 2013-09-15 15:10
  • upid

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-15 11:37 from 3Jb7 - click to readI remember My comment fairly well but I thought that he must be installing some old firmware update. Please don't be angry with me . it could also be that his country might have got it as the update schedule depends regionally .

I HAVEN'T GOT ANY UPDATE. stop bashing on others and make a gsmarena account before commenting bad on somebody.

I always remember my comments.

• 2013-09-15 15:04
  • upid

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-15 11:37 from 3Jb7 - click to readI remember My comment fairly well but I thought that he must be installing some old firmware update. Please don't be angry with me as i thought that his country might have got it as the update schedule depends regionally .

I HAVEN'T GOT ANY UPDATE.

• 2013-09-15 15:02
  • upid

> In reply to Mayur9067623396 @ 2013-09-15 10:01 from X}G6 - click to readDo u really own S4? I doubt. There is no as such issue u reported.

• 2013-09-15 14:02
  • TSLk

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-15 10:53 from 9CAi - click to readI too need one.
Cause I did last one from OTA and am sure my current one is corrupted.
Getting errors while doing a cache wipe from reset window.
So trying to do ine via kies.
And ofcrse Yes..Cam is bit messed now, I too did notice it.

• 2013-09-15 13:26
  • U{EZ

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-15 10:53 from 9CAi - click to readshubham- last week your were spouting ref update via kies in response to your fellow spouter freefaller etc who was boasting his ota update ota on his fast broadband ! last s4 update issue date wed aug 21 .. 10.53.57 ksa 2013.. which became available on sept 4-2013 == nearly 2 hours to complete via kies .. must you -shubham- comment without remembering your own comments ? you also said -- your strong advise to factory reset s4 before and after update via kies - fyi- ota updates work well for google version of s4 .. and neither google nor samsung nor sony nor htc advise factory resets before n after updates..which planet do u live on shubham ? your own cloud none ? not being personal - dont know you and judging by your self contradictory comments -dont wonna know your limited infos on s4 or any other ..not being personal ..dont spout aimlessly ! non-stop ..

• 2013-09-15 11:37
  • 3Jb7

> In reply to Nik Vel @ 2013-09-14 15:31 from U@@{ - click to readI don't think so . I didn't recieve any. But I really need one as the latest one screwed up my camera and now it's taking very low contrast photos with somewhat faded colours. Please notify me if you get any.

• 2013-09-15 10:53
  • 9CAi

> In reply to Mayur9067623396 @ 2013-09-15 10:01 from X}G6 - click to readDo you really own a S4. Because S4 doesn't have those bad things...

• 2013-09-15 10:10
  • YUfa

hey i was total upset after buying this s4 bcoz of poor gaming performance,battery backup,and overheating problem...
so now i hava offer from shop they will give me option
1 they can replace my s4 by new
2 they can exchange my s4 by any other phone

so plz give me suggestion what i do???? 1 or 2?

• 2013-09-15 10:01
  • X}G6

> In reply to Nethan @ 2013-09-14 18:42 from X}tP - click to read In korean version the number of letters in creating a message is limited.

Korean Galaxy S4 supports multi-band LTE (Band 3,5,1,7,17)

galaxy s4 Korean version...some off the apps like line, viber, wechat, tango is not working.

Known versions of the Samsung GALAXY S 4

4G LTE/HSPA+ Version with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz

From xda-developers.com.

• 2013-09-15 08:13
  • YUfa

I want to know what is the different between samsung korean version and international version. There is another version called vietnam version. What is the different between those?

• 2013-09-14 18:42
  • X}tP

HOPE Galaxy S 5 will have minimum 20MP rear & 5MP front camera..

• 2013-09-14 17:59
  • t1$A

half the space but its a great gadget
munzwa boys rangu

• 2013-09-14 16:39
  • 2A2e
Total of 16093 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.