Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I upgraded my firmware via OTA but I want to upgrade the same via Kies. Please help me ! ! !

• 2013-09-13 22:36
  • rA%1

Wifi doea nt have any issues.
I have S4 since june and no issues yet. But do have wifi issues with my work network but thts known issues with all 4.2.2 android ones to my work network.
Belkin issues it can be surely Router issue. . Cause I did work for Belkin for 2 yrs sometime back.
Wi check wit guys who work thr still and check on the same amd confrm in a day or 2.

• 2013-09-13 20:59
  • rKm$

Is the charger shown in tv ads available.? What is it called.? The charger which has a small box like thing with a light on it.

• 2013-09-13 20:05
  • KA0i

I just update my Galaxy S4 through OTA....Its 370 MB file....it updated successfully. But the problem is now when i connect my phone to my laptop Kies says i have a new firmware version update... whats wrong....i already updated then why kies showing that.........

• 2013-09-13 19:47
  • tE69

> In reply to nickysor @ 2013-09-13 16:34 from 0UmK - click to readautomatic us limiting the brightness. I think you are wrong. Samsung has disabled max. brightness in manual mode so that user do not make brightness too high. I read on displaymate that in manual mode it gets 402 nits and in automatic brightness outdoors it can reach 475nits. hence better use automatic and mine is really very visible outdoors. If that still makes a problem, outdoors disable adapt display and set it to dynamic mode. Also disable power saving mode . It limits max brightness. There is also an option to increase legibility. One can use that.

• 2013-09-13 18:48
  • U{xd

I have problems with my phone heating up, to such an extend that I cannot keep it close to my ear - heat is quite drastic. I took the cover off thinking that it might be the problem.Any similar problems? Any solution?

• 2013-09-13 18:03
  • fjRt

well in my opinion, just go for free app battery doctor, it will stop all bkground apps when sleeping so overnight even with wifi on , my battery does not go below 5 %. s4 battery is the greates i have ever seen. may be it is new now for me , and if battery problem is happening to people having s4 for longer duration, samsung has given a fast charger, which charges >50% in 30-35 mins, i can live with that kind of battery till night when you can go home and charge completely ( that too in one and half hours.) so guys battery is not that a big issue. S$ is really coolest and effective product ever .

• 2013-09-13 17:36
  • KA0r

No heating problems so far, when being charged or connected via internet. My friends were so amazed by this phone especially its looks matched with a very good case. Battery is not an issue at all, it depends in the user when he uses data more often and when multi apps are running simultaneously. Im so glad that I chose this phone over my 1st choice- HTC One. No regrets. Good job Samsung, as always :)

• 2013-09-13 17:27
  • t7Ch

> In reply to GD @ 2013-09-12 15:36 from fqnv - click to readYou have to set brightness to manual not automatic ( which is limiting the brightness for the sake of power efficiency).

After this you should be able to view your screen very well outdoors.

• 2013-09-13 16:34
  • 0UmK

> In reply to suresh @ 2013-09-12 18:14 from rKJS - click to readHeating is not a problem. Sgs 4 is a very good phone and with very little issues, that are more related to personal preferences but those are not problems.

Best regards

• 2013-09-13 16:30
  • 0UmK

> In reply to JvK @ 2013-09-12 02:33 from psa% - click to readYou use Cyanogen crap on S4? Good Lord! Let's buy a BMW and change the engine to a Nano one!

• 2013-09-13 15:54

• Lbh2

Samsung Galaxy S4 400 negatives

• 2013-09-13 13:38
  • PWDw

> In reply to Annabeth @ 2013-05-08 06:48 from t7Te - click to readwhich router are you using.

• 2013-09-13 12:07
  • w0@7

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-12 04:55 from YQIH - click to readHi Subham,

Just wanted to know if you are facing any issues with the WIFI. I heard connectivity drops with Belkin N300 routers. Is that true.? Is anything of that sort happening in india.

• 2013-09-13 11:56
  • w0@7

How is the wifi working on Galaxy s4. I heard that there are some wifi dropping issues. Please advise.

• 2013-09-13 11:53
  • w0@7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-12 21:52 from uNVC - click to readAre you 2yrs old he said he wants s4 can't you read? :/

• 2013-09-13 10:23
  • 3JnW

how the charging capacity

• 2013-09-13 09:15
  • YQS4

hello i want to buy the said cell phone new or used

• 2013-09-13 09:13
  • tZuu
Total of 16058 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.