Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Sort by:

Shubh,

How to check bluetooth outbound transfer

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-28 00:44
  • uub4
  • U

Shubham
Got some issues with my hard disk connecting to tab. Sure this is right forum to check,but that page for that tab is not live yet. Model SAMSUNG T805,Harddisk Transend 1TB. Light not even turning on when connected to tab but working with S4.
I enabled dev option and also USB Debugging.
Any idea?

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 19:24
  • vGN4
  • U

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-09-27 18:31 from 9xpx - click to readThatsy go for moto g 2nd gen problem solved

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 19:16
  • 7tWE
  • R

> In reply to Prashant @ 2014-09-27 06:45 from X0xP - click to readWell galaxy s5, oppo find 7a, iphone 6/6 plus, xperia Z2/z3 don't have QHD displays and all are flagships.

No one is moving to 4K. Even QHD takes a toll on battery life and performance. See lg g3 reviews and how it struggles.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 18:31
  • 9xpx
  • R

No doubt go for moto g 2nd gen ..it can beat s4 very easily ...true

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 18:23
  • 7tWE
  • U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-27 15:56 from ftKc - click to readhi anonymous the reason you are using higher data usage its because you more than likely have it turned on all the time i would recommend you turn it off when ur not using the data go to setting mobile usage hope this helps

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 17:52
  • 3aTi
  • R

hi anonymous the reason you are using higher data usage its because you more than likely have it turned on all the time i would recommend you turn it off when ur not using the data go to setting mobile usage hope this helps

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 17:51
  • 3aTi
  • U

hi anonymous the reason you are using higher data usage its because you more than likely have it turned on all the time i would recommend you turn it off when ur not using the data go to setting mobile usage hope this helps

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 17:48
  • 3aTi
  • H

Hi Everyone, I got this phone some months ago and it has being amazing and efficient. But I have an issue with my Data consumption- my data usage every month has being progressively higher. When I checked the data usage options I discovered that Android OS background usage accounts for over 40% of my total monthly usage. This is unacceptable to me as I am on a limited data bundle.
I have no auto - backup options on, no weather widget, no auto update. I keep wondering what android OS is doing in the background to gulp up soo much data.
I would appreciate it if you guys can give solutions to this.
Darkgamer, your comments will be equally appreciated.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 15:56
  • ftKc
  • U

> In reply to Anand @ 2014-09-27 09:19 from PTn6 - click to readwhy you ask . S4 is amazing in Xperia Z have a low camera quality,no air view, and Samsung is Samsung

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 15:33
  • 04SP
  • R

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-09-23 19:00 from 9xpx - click to readget 7500 mah battery from zerolemon.com ..... u check its review in youtube

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 10:58
  • Bw@N
  • R

Can anybody tell me, which one is Best to Buy
samsung s4 or sony xperia z ???

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 09:19
  • PTn6
  • Q

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-09-26 20:35 from 9xpx - click to readIn case of resolution you are wrong,now QHD is standard in flagship smartphones,world is moving towards 4k display,1080p is now common and old in smartphones.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-27 06:45
  • X0xP
  • R

> In reply to sajeeb @ 2014-09-26 20:02 from KAeq - click to readSamsung won't modify this phone. This is not the flagship phone now. If they want to make the greatest phone, they'll rather make another variant of galaxy note 4. P.S. It has all the features you mentioned and it also has a 3.7 MP front facing camera which can take group selfies of around 7-8 megapixel by panning.

BTW why do you want high screen resolution. 1080p is insanely high for 5 inch. Even galaxy s5 is 1080p. Also this is the 3G variant of s4. There are 4G variants like i9505 or i9506 available. But if your country doesn't support 4G, then this version is in your country and you don't need 4G.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-26 20:35
  • 9xpx
  • R

Samsung should modify dis fon..desain sd be squre in cornar like sony xperia ...battary 3000mah..5mp front camera..high screen resolation..latest andriod 4.4.4kitkat nd .....4g lte...den it would be best samsung smartphone ever...

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-26 20:02
  • KAeq
  • U
  • ascariz lumbricoidez
  • Report
  • Rating0

im sooo farkinggg agree with k800i best picture.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-26 12:09
  • tued
  • U

I love this phone. It's amazing. Anyway, is it suppprt the LTE network?

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-26 00:05
  • tDC9
  • U

> In reply to HELP ME @ 2014-09-25 12:36 from p2V$ - click to readguys said me why this fone no two front cams ?

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-25 13:27
  • 7tWE
  • R

> In reply to HELP ME @ 2014-09-25 12:36 from p2V$ - click to readyour screen is spoitl may be get a moto g 2nd gen ...

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-25 13:24
  • 7tWE
  • R

i bought new battery.. but battery life increases automatically when it is not used..last night it was about 34% when i went to sleep nd when i woke up in the morning it reached 38% ..if i dont use phone for 10-15min(screen is off) there is a some increase in my s4's battery life..i had this problem with my old battery. .so i replaced it with new one..but prob is still there..pls tell me what could be the problem? ?

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-25 13:08
  • HktX
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 15932 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.