Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Wilson @ 2015-05-18 18:41 from Lxps - click to readTry re-starting it so that it will reset. If that doesn't work then you will need to have it checked at a repair center.

• 2015-05-19 05:37
  • PPSX

s4 its a beast bt heating problem by samsung m upset with it..plz samsung make a phone which is not for competition market but for true samsung user..

• 2015-05-18 19:03
  • 7w0$

I have a S4 and the right lower button that makes the return is not working, is there any button I should press so the return button starts to work again,

• 2015-05-18 18:41
  • Lxps

• 2015-05-18 18:41
  • Lxps

Am from Nepal... Planning on buying this phone... Is this a better choice than the following:- 1. Honor 6 2. Xperia z1 3. Galaxy A5

• 2015-05-18 17:00
  • PAXY

Pls tell me weather it is 32bit or 64bit.

• 2015-05-18 16:33
  • KFM@

my handset has been stuck on and off logo screen can anyone tell me what is problem

• 2015-05-18 13:12
  • tUam

• 2015-05-18 13:12
  • tUam

> In reply to Obaid Ansari @ 2015-05-17 05:24 from tYWZ - click to readI m going to buy s4 but I will for a few weeks as there are rumours about moto g 3rd gen which is awesome. If moto g3 releases in next few weeks i will surely buy it

• 2015-05-18 13:06
  • vbP4

I have been using the phone with the new 336 MB update, it is notjust a Knox update but also fixes few bugs. The build number changes from OC1 to OD3. Here are my observations after using the new build for few days: 1. The battery life is better 2. Over heating problem has reduced. It's still there but now much less than the previous build 3. The wallpaper doesn't change automatically to the blue one as it used to happen earlier. 4. The RAM management has improved... though there are still occasional desktop redraws and back ground app crashes. But it is significantly improved. So overall everyone should update to this build (OD3) of lollipop as it is much more stable. Heard that Russia got another update (OD4) which had further improved the RAM management issues. Hope India also gets the update.

• 2015-05-18 09:32
  • U{2E

> In reply to Ruth @ 2015-05-15 18:57 from NspD - click to readCould not be. Included in the 16gig is about 7gig for the operating system but there should still be plenty left. Have you cleaned your running apps? Also do you ever re-start the phone. You should re-start the phone once per week and clear your apps running in the background. Other than that you may have a problem and you go to a service center.

• 2015-05-18 05:57
  • PPSX

i have been using this phone since July 2013 , so far I'm still satisfied with it . I recently had to update the phone to the lollipop and so far it's getting better . This phone is capable of handling most applications without any problems (games & apps).

• 2015-05-18 05:04
  • ibYx

samsung galaxy s4 the mobile is best phone ram

• 2015-05-17 21:30
  • tUdx

When will s4 i9500 lollipop update arrive in pakistan plz give atleast date or month

• 2015-05-17 18:58
  • 6QXh

> In reply to azassi @ 2015-05-17 15:54 from f{w$ - click to readNice Ya.........

• 2015-05-17 18:15
  • vGkb

Hey guys I m using this phone from last couple of months....no flaws up till now except ito heats up a lot...but that is manageable. . Now I am planning to update it to lollipop 5.0.1 plz guide is it good to update to lollipop now...??? I have back edition and I am from India

• 2015-05-17 15:54
  • f{w$

Is it good to update s4 black edition to lollipop 5.0.1?? I am from India. ..

• 2015-05-17 15:53
  • f{w$

> In reply to mj @ 2015-05-16 21:05 from vbPf - click to readOverall Samsung S4 is good aftr all Lollipop fixing updates except battery quick discharge prblm. At one charge it goes 6-8hrs only,depending on ur usage. I'm using it now for 13mnths the black edition & I'm frm India. I'm satisfied. All my frnd's with Moto G & G2 envy my S4 :)

• 2015-05-17 13:56
  • Hkti

> In reply to Vidhalpatel @ 2015-05-17 09:44 from 2S5V - click to readIn black edition 336mb update is for knox security..

• 2015-05-17 10:01
  • YQPD

today i received an update of 336 mb in my S4 black edition in india. Please any one let me know about what improvements come along with this update? Is it battery life or other?

• 2015-05-17 09:44
  • 2S5V
Total of 18234 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.