Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Still samsung is the best .

• 2013-06-27 15:49
  • ub6b

After 28.8 MB update there is no lag in phone and contacts app. Totally satisfied as I have not faced any heating issue. Wait and watch samsung will turn the table with S4 only.

• 2013-06-27 15:49
  • vwpH

> In reply to rit @ 2013-06-27 08:33 from fCW2 - click to readIf you want a powerful processor and stunning full hd super amoled display, then go for s4.or wait for note 3.

• 2013-06-27 15:41
  • t1$E

> In reply to lady sssh @ 2013-06-27 10:17 from 9xk9 - click to readFor latest Adobe Flash player , you just need a Google search. Don't moan like a kid.

• 2013-06-27 15:25
  • t1$F

> In reply to Logic @ 2013-06-27 13:28 from 95Hj - click to readtroller -illogical -nonsensical- do u know what polycarbonate is ? how many handsets do u know are made of PURE METAL ? DISGUSTING FOULMOUTHERS TROLLERS -illogicals !!!

• 2013-06-27 14:25
  • 3Jb7

> In reply to angry buyer 1 @ 2013-06-27 04:50 from 2mCd - click to readto get ur money back - dont "" p off"" on gsm forums -goto from whom u bought the phone from ! CAN U UNDERSTAND THAT TROLLER ? if u cant get ur money back -dont shout here - u can always cry..or ""p off "" .. that might help you.

• 2013-06-27 14:22
  • 3Jb7

> In reply to Logic @ 2013-06-27 13:30 from 95Hj - click to readI can't do that, my parents won't let me do that, S4 is a costliness phone. I just need some method that can help me.

• 2013-06-27 14:03
  • IVKc

This is the best smartphone in market ..............
I love this phone
samsung cracking the records

• 2013-06-27 13:48
  • ub6b

> In reply to QuanTaZero @ 2013-06-27 12:09 from IVKc - click to readI can help you, considering you have the phone for 6 days, return it, and don't look back. and get yourself a Sony or HTC one, you can't go wrong with either of them.
Good luck

• 2013-06-27 13:30
  • 95Hj

> In reply to vatan @ 2013-06-27 12:53 from HkqX - click to readwhy do you need so much processing power on a item which suppose to function as PHONE not a laptop, the processing power of S3 was more than enough for average users, and Samsung gone down the wrong avenue, and they will pay for it dearly!!

GS4 would be the big failur and they have just started to notice it, but I would say it is way TOO LATE.

Hope they learn their leason and come up with something mroe stylish and innovative when they release GS5. the key is to listen to critics, and you fans, see what people really want!

and people certainly don't want this piece of plastic crap, no matter how good it is under the bonet!

• 2013-06-27 13:28
  • 95Hj

I m very much satisfied with my SG Note2 its the best phone Samsung ever made with the gigantic battery life !! s4 have many drawbacks

1. dual processors - its an awesome feature but without the reliable battery life its worthless
2. no adobe flash player

I think note2 is far better option thn s4 !!

• 2013-06-27 12:53
  • HkqX

Guys,
Can you help me, I'm using this phone 6 six days, that means I bought it on last Friday.
But I face a problem, my Notification Tone only last for 1-2 seconds, that means it ring only 1-2 seconds, I have contact Samsung Company, but it can't help me, so I hope u all can help me to solve this question.
Thank you.

• 2013-06-27 12:09
  • IVKc

HELLO guys,i updated my galaxy s4 with the new "mea" update....the total avbl memory has increased to 8.90 gb from 8.82gb and dre is an option to move apps to sd card too now....

But i had two heavy games MODERN COMBAT4 AND NFS MOST WANTED installed...i tried movin dem to sd card...d app does moves which is worth 20-30 mbs only but d data worth 2gb in each game can still be not moved to sd card....i tried doing it wid file manager but den d games dont work.....anyone can tell if its possible to completely move the app to sd card....thnx

• 2013-06-27 12:05
  • uvI8

Yesterday i upgrade newfirm for s4.BASED VERSION I9500 XXUBMEA.BUILD NUMBER JDQ39.I9500XXUBMES.KERNAL VERSION 3.45768420.after upgrade my internal memory is show only 7.8Gb.before upgrade it shows 8.9gb.so guide me where is 1gb.no apps instal no game download. Plz reply

• 2013-06-27 11:49
  • t@E5

I really like to hear from those people agree or disagree with me, please post your comments
thanks very much

• 2013-06-27 11:37
  • 95Hj

no forward looking, no innovation, nothing exciting or interesting to catch your eyes, same old plastic, no style or feel good factor, no FM radio!, same boaring look, no proper marketing before they made this plastic rubbish, design and look is exactly the same as S3.

if you have S3, stick with it, and never change to this clown, because you would simply regret it big time, only some improvement on processor which to average user makes absolutly NO DIFFERENCE at all.
waist for GS5, if at all happens

samsung failed with this phone, and they now know it well, so hope they do something about it.

keep the processor the same as S3 or similar, and concentrate on look, NEW idea, material etc, I don't care for any processor faster than S3, because that would do the job so nicely, so why waist nearly £500 on this piece of crap while HTC ONE, Sony, Nokia, even LG are breaking the frontier of innovation and thier phones look and feel much better as well as excellent new ideas included in the package.

so logic tells me that soon GS4 find itself under the water with all these new competitions out there.

• 2013-06-27 11:34
  • 95Hj

why all samsung phones are identical in their sizes?.... its battery backup is only of 2600mAh....but i think its not worthful...

• 2013-06-27 11:09
  • u7LR

I don't like the way to do screen shot in Samsung smart phones. Most of the time it accidentally zoom in thus capturing the image not the way you want it. I don't know if it is only Samsung or all Android devices. Please try to develop this useful application. Its easier if instead of swiping the screen just gently press the physical button. Or if you have any better way. Please do not let the user suffer. Thank you.

• 2013-06-27 10:59
  • 6qha

if this phone don't have a adobe flash...how can i watch a movie through internet??..please some tell me...thanks...bec for me i like to have a adobe flash on the phone..beca i always watch anime series on my S2

• 2013-06-27 10:17
  • 9xk9

> In reply to Fahedi Shanto @ 2013-06-27 07:54 from 2CY{ - click to readOf course the Xperia Z is the best. Xperia Z display perfect when playing bright videos similarly pictures.The HTC One really good when playing darker videos and pictures. Xperia Z display little bit too white when playing dark videos and pictures. And the Xperia Z colours little bit wash out when you turn your phone it to different angles. However the Xperia Z display is more natural, realistic and vibrant colours when comparing with HTC One & S4. The HTC One display also perfect but the S4 is quite behind with them.

• 2013-06-27 09:40
  • w9Kp
Total of 15108 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.