Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to sam58 @ 2013-09-30 13:18 from vQ%M - click to readyour phone is perfectly normal. initial charges take more time usually.

initially even if it heats up too much or battery drains too fast there's nothing to worry about add the phone adjusts the applications and chipset has a busy work to do optimising apps. don't worry on anything in the first week.

and in the ini tial 3 or 4 charges try to drain the battery completely and then charge.

If it poses the same problem after one week then ask me that time.

Have a good day.

• 2013-09-30 14:31
  • rK26

Pilz help me mine s4 jeating too much on charging. .I am from pakistan

• 2013-09-30 14:23
  • PUMv

> In reply to Raghu @ 2013-09-30 11:18 from PB8i - click to readyeah. It remains same. see galaxy Note 3 ui. It had Android 4.3.

• 2013-09-30 14:22
  • rK26

I like Sony Xperia z1

• 2013-09-30 13:57
  • s%{D

Hi shubham yadav. . Pls help me out. . I have jst bought s4 today. Its awesome no doubt. But I hv a query. I have been reading this s4 post since the day it launched. My problem is: My phone takes almost 2hr 35 minutes to charge completely, whereas I noticed in this post that s4 takes approx 1hr 50 minutes to charge completely. Is my phone normal?? Or it may be that my phone is still very new so the battery charging taking too much time. Pls reply shubham. . Thanks. .

• 2013-09-30 13:18
  • vQ%M

Regarding android 4.3
I saw that android 4.3 UI looks like what sony, micromax and karbonn etc mobile's having when I searched in google. Above mentioned phones having classic UI, but really I dont want such type of UI...I like samsung UI..hence I moved from SONY to Samsung.
please tell me whether samsung UI remains same by adding new things in android 4.3 or not?

Please suggest

• 2013-09-30 11:18
  • PB8i

> In reply to nigerian s4 user @ 2013-09-30 04:45 from N9@T - click to readIt solves couple of issues.

• 2013-09-30 07:37
  • s%{P

please can anyone tell me about this new update thats about 400mb ....d benefits and all and also does it have that simlock ish?

• 2013-09-30 04:45
  • N9@T

> In reply to ivanonev @ 2013-09-30 03:53 from vb$y - click to readno. Not really. actually there is a binary counter in every phone which counts the number of times you have flashed it. And there is an app called triangle away which resets the binary counter to zero but that app doesn't work on i9500 so they will know that you have rooted and hence your phone won't be repaired.

This is what I know. If full knows anything more he can tell us. In any case I won't go for rooting until my warranty period greys over and I start getting fed up of my phone.

Have a nice day.

• 2013-09-30 04:43
  • YQIb

> In reply to full @ 2013-09-29 21:15 from NMuR - click to readSo is it possible to revert to stock if I have any problem with s4? I mean after rooting and then unrooting it, will I be able to take it to service centre for repair?

• 2013-09-30 03:53
  • vb$y

> In reply to Fer9 @ 2013-09-29 17:42 from Qxpq - click to readnote 3 it is faster and has better built quality

• 2013-09-30 03:38
  • KICR

> In reply to Fer9 @ 2013-09-29 17:42 from Qxpq - click to readNote 3

• 2013-09-30 03:35
  • KICR

Battery is soo and soooo baaaaaaad.

• 2013-09-29 21:58
  • Nt2x

i have rooted my s4 removed most of the bloat ware and tweet it a bit and my battery last me longer and my phone runs super smooth now

• 2013-09-29 21:15
  • NMuR

> In reply to Leonard @ 2013-09-29 16:57 from Hkqu - click to read@ Leonard

If the problem cleared only to return then it is possible that it is an app that is turning the 'voice' back on. Have you installed any app recently, a notifier for instance, that uses the TTS command.
For now, until shubham yadav can come up with a solution, try the following. Goto: Settings/More/Application manager/All and find 'Google Text-to-speech engine' and disable it; then do the same with 'Samsung text-to-speech engine' if it is enabled.

• 2013-09-29 20:13
  • mySN

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-29 16:05 from rJ6I - click to read@ shubham yadav

I merely explained the same thing in what I hoped would be an easier way to understand the difference. I wasn't stepping on your toes.

• 2013-09-29 20:00
  • mySN

> In reply to Leonard @ 2013-09-29 17:05 from Hkqu - click to readCan you give me some bits of your information. They might be really helpful.

model: i9500 or i9505

build number: go to settings> more tab> about device and give me the build number

also let me know that if you know our not how to operate kies software in your pc. That will really help. I recommend installing it for every owner in their pc.

I will try my best to help you solve this. looks like there is a bug in your firmware or a virus.

Also tell me this: did you install any non market app from non trusted source like pirating an app to get it for free???

please honestly reply. I will try my best to help you out.

Have a nice day. Don't worry. I will reply eventually whenever I am free.

• 2013-09-29 19:00
  • rJ6I

S4 or Note3 should I go for?
So confused.

Help help help

• 2013-09-29 17:42
  • Qxpq

> In reply to shubham yadav @ 2013-09-29 14:09 from rJ6I - click to readHey subham can u help me I have a problem with my phone a voice comes like we r increasing the volume and a speaker like icon comes it stays for a second and for tat second the phone hangs.
Yesterday our friend freefaller suggested to disable talk it worked for around 18 hours and then the problem started again plz help me guys im so afraid

• 2013-09-29 17:05
  • Hkqu

> In reply to Freefaller™ @ 2013-09-29 11:52 from mySN - click to readDude tat problem started again

• 2013-09-29 16:57
  • Hkqu
Total of 17388 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.