Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

its an awsome phone nothing laggy

• 2013-11-23 18:59
  • v@Hd

> In reply to Cathy . @ 2013-11-23 10:39 from tRgx - click to readRegarding batery life of the Galaxy S4, there are available many battery-packs (rechargable batteries).
The S4 input is 5v, the standard output of any USB device, so any rechargable with a USB output is good for supplying external power. I have 1 such unit that provides 10,000mah, whereas the S4 battery requires only 2,600mah so it is good for a number of refills. All that is additionally required is a cable that at one end fits the S4 socket, and the other end a standard USB connection (such a cable comes with the phone).

• 2013-11-23 18:28
  • nRjq

Guys pls help me..wen I doelwnload something in uc browser or google chromecin my s4 the things get stored in the internal memory than I have to move it in sd card..How can the files which I download get stored directly in the sd card..Pls help???

• 2013-11-23 12:31
  • t}SY

I am using this phone for about 2 months and a week back when i took the phone out of my pocket i saw its screen cracked from the inside ( the gorilla glass didnt break) i was fcuked up then i called samsung and asked them to replace my led as it is a design fault, they told me that we have given everyone one time screen replacement for free because we knew that this phone's screen is going to break. The moral is that they also know that this phone has design fault thats why they gave us a screen replacement. So i suggest you people to not to buy this phone as the screen is costly and it hurts when we pay for it and if you have this phone then sell it or exchange it with any other device as this phone has design fault and its led will break if you put a little bit of pressure on it.

• 2013-11-23 12:23
  • wdRp

Is there any solution for the battery life for S4 ? I don't get it .

• 2013-11-23 10:39
  • tRgx

What r u trying to convey?

• 2013-11-23 09:50
  • YQDq

I updated 4.3 via kies.. now I checked OTA update that says ur deviec is modified update not available.
Why my device is modified... and whts the solution

• 2013-11-23 09:43
  • KIqi

> In reply to ivans424 @ 2013-11-22 20:02 from vb$w - click to readJust for the information whether you wait or not that's up to you.

• 2013-11-23 04:26
  • w9DS

Battery solution for Samsung Galaxy S4.
1. Press open . Press the left bottom and look for setting. Uncheck . Scroll down to uncheck it also. Press the home button to go to normal screen.

2. Press the left bottom to go to Where you see "Connections My device Accounts" Press open Try Force stop on every single icon you see and uncheck every

• 2013-11-23 03:44
  • jmK8

For me Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is very important which the note 2 and 3 dont have..up until now my phone doesnt have a scratch on it and i dont have to worry putting screen protector..

• 2013-11-23 03:40
  • 9Lbd

> In reply to Class24 @ 2013-11-22 16:35 from YP6r - click to readCan't wait for 4.4 :P.

• 2013-11-22 20:02
  • vb$w

Got my Samsung Galaxy s4 today..Have been an awesome experience till now..But guys can we use flash in the different modes of camera except auto??

• 2013-11-22 18:19
  • t1$D

• 2013-11-22 16:35
  • YP6r

> In reply to Manish Matnhelia @ 2013-11-22 11:44 from utAZ - click to readi have plan to buy samsung glaxy s4 ,can i buy this ,what is your openion about this???

• 2013-11-22 14:35
  • TgYa

ultimate hand-set i had used till now, cannot be compared .

• 2013-11-22 11:44
  • utAZ

ii used note 2 and now the s4 currently.note 2 amused me alot because of battery and big screen.s4 is good in specs and camera but battery is not like note 2 so its aa big minus point.

• 2013-11-22 11:33
  • KIE9
  • F

> In reply to Cathy . @ 2013-11-22 05:02 from tRgx - click to readS4 is better than Nexus 5 and Xperia z1. Better than LG G2 in standby hours.

• 2013-11-22 10:24
  • vb%j

i9500 or i9505 which one is better? i was confused .pls comment by your reasons.

• 2013-11-22 08:19
  • g5nt

After update 4.3 my wifi is trouble. Can not connect with router. It said : can not connect because its connection is slow. Can anyone Help me. Thanks

• 2013-11-22 07:13
  • vbT%
Total of 18224 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.