Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Jones @ 2013-07-27 17:57 from fufa - click to readMTN is offering you this “dream Smartphone” at only UGX 1,750,000 which translates to a discount of nearly UGX 300,000. The company is also offering a 3 months long 3GB data plan when you buy the S4 in its Shop.
For more go to www.mtn.co.ug/shop

• 2013-07-27 18:19
  • bCqn

> In reply to Belal 94 @ 2013-07-27 05:10 from Nq07 - click to readthanx... sell ur s3 and go to sony page now.. u r not required here...

• 2013-07-27 18:16
  • K8TU

> In reply to happy @ 2013-07-27 13:28 from XN9B - click to readdude warranty is nt for fun... this iz the scenerio where u can utilise ur warranty...

• 2013-07-27 18:13
  • K8TU

one of the sexy phone

• 2013-07-27 18:10
  • 9ENJ

How much is it & where can i get from...?
I have liked its features...
Thanks admin.
UGANDA

• 2013-07-27 17:57
  • fufa

> In reply to ddas @ 2013-07-27 14:36 from U$4j - click to readYeah do have all those schedules in S planner.. But I cannot punch in my call details to that either..
Ordinary BB phones too have conference caller wher in all my requirements fulfill. . but was thinking I payed this much for this and in android I cudnt find a gud app for the same.

• 2013-07-27 16:52
  • U{8@

It lags in some applications
rest is best

• 2013-07-27 15:26
  • tUqU

> In reply to ddas @ 2013-07-27 14:33 from U$4j - click to readhi dear, i live in ahmedabad.
i have updated my galaxy s4 to latest update via kies today. it is the same firmware u have mentioned I9500XWUBMG5. i am also getting the update via OTA. The kies takes almost 2.5 hours to download and update the firmware. kies download the whole firmware which is around 1.6 to 1.7GB. so, it takes so much time as u have mentioned. dont close it between. let it complete the download and update. it is more safe and secure than OTA. coz OTA downloads only require files not the whole firmware. so,do it via kies. it is more secure and safe than OTA.

• 2013-07-27 14:47
  • utjx

> In reply to francklean @ 2013-07-27 05:05 from upYf - click to readi think you have to switch it on, check in the settings

• 2013-07-27 14:45
  • Sbcq

> In reply to s3 or s4 ?? @ 2013-07-26 17:35 from aqs5 - click to readHi dude,
I have used S3 & Note2, but I found S4 better in all way. I'm frm India & haven't faced yet heating issues or video quality issue wen compared to S3 & Note2. Battery life is equivalent to Note2.Little heat all high end Android has & even iPhone 5(Which I used n sold in just 18 days due heating issue). But wen u will Use S4 flip viewer cover u wont have any issue. This was my opinion.

• 2013-07-27 14:43

> In reply to Nik Vel @ 2013-07-27 08:19 from rJyu - click to readHi Nik,
Pls try inbuilt S-Planner on ur S4 device..its vry helpful to me atleast in scheduling & reminding.

• 2013-07-27 14:36
  • U$4j

Pls can anyone from Pune or India advice me. I m getting this upgrade info Kies wen m connecting my S4 to PC:
"New Firmware upgrade Available:
Current firmware versn: PDA:MG1/PHONE:MF8/CSC:MG1 (INU)
Latest firmware versn: PDA:MG5/PHONE:MF8/CSC:MG5 (INU)"
Wenevr m upgrading 1st it s downloading al files fr upgrade bt while putting those upgrade into my device Kies taking toooooo much time n in 2hrs its just able to get thro 13-20% only..due to which thrice I've cancelled the upgrade. :(
Is anyone facing this prblm? As this upgrade is not coming on OTA. Earlier I did 3-OTA upgrade(Now on OTA it says pls try via Kies as u've already done many upgrades via OTA)

• 2013-07-27 14:33
  • U$4j

> In reply to mib @ 2013-07-26 17:04 from XuqW - click to readDetail-wise and color-wise it is very good, far better than the One's camera. I've tried them both.

• 2013-07-27 13:37
  • ajUg

this is really aa rubbish phone.i purchase it 2 month ago nd it is in care center frm 15 days because of hanging nd automatically switched off.i think samsung does not have sence of mobiles

• 2013-07-27 13:28
  • XN9B

> In reply to Belal 94 @ 2013-07-27 05:10 from Nq07 - click to readso what are you saying?

• 2013-07-27 12:10
  • N7Dn

Which Countries Samsung Galaxy S4 Gt-I9500 is best? Made In Korea or Made In Vietnam or Made In China? Why? please answer with details.....thanks

• 2013-07-27 11:38
  • PA$m

Hey freinds s4 is heating or slow oprete hanging problem please friend reply fast

• 2013-07-27 10:55
  • uv4k

Hey all..
Can anyone suggest me an app where I can schedule my meetings and conference calls..This is wat am looking for
1)Need to schedule my meetings to an app where in I will get a pop up during the schedule with a notification where it asking an option to join or not.
2)When I schedule the same I need to add my conference call details including the number and passcode to join the same. And if I select the option Yes while I get the notification it should automatically dial in with the details I have entered.
I tried conference caller app from google play but I cannot schedule it for a time nor can have option to pull it from my calendar. ..

Please help.

• 2013-07-27 08:19
  • rJyu

..... galaxy s4 over xperia z .....

Better display
better and smoother software
stronger cpu and gpu
better battery life
better camera

otherwise xperia z has very good camera
and display

....... xperia z over galaxy s4 ....

water and dust resistant (big advantage)

much better design (there is no comparison
between them about design xperia z has
high materials and all glass body looks
much better than cheap plastic on s4 that
makes xperia z deserve my money)

Durable tempered glass on front and back
that makes xperia z really shatter proof and
scratch resistant (search on YouTube for
galaxy s4 drop test and u will feel the
difference)

you will be proud to own it (it's sony)

my phone is galaxy s3 and xperia z is my
next phone

.......my personal opinion.....

• 2013-07-27 05:10
  • Nq07

please my samsung s4 9500 dosent cum wit smart scroll and d eye sensor stuff...jst air gesture...any help how i can get them?????

• 2013-07-27 05:05
  • upYf
Total of 15955 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.