Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

why candy crush is not working and battry backup is poor and the is overheating

• 2014-06-21 04:49
  • fCxb

Can i use radio?? Does it support radio

• 2014-06-21 03:15
  • qK1R

s4- 443 update due soon but major problems reported with 443 in google devices ..be aware .

• 2014-06-21 03:00
  • gAbk

s4 is coming in 4g network or not

• 2014-06-21 00:05
  • fu%S

Using Galaxy S4 since last 10 months. Generally a very good phone. 2 months back my Galaxy S4 fell on the floor and damaged. Disposed off and used HTC One for about one month. However, again shifted to new Galaxy S4 as this is the only best phone available in market. Still afraid of shifting to Galaxy S5.

I can make following comparison (but it is always as per the choice of users):

1. Galaxy S4 camera is good, whereas camera of HTC One is not satisfying. The pictures of HTC One are not acceptable if zoomed in for watching details. A big drawback.
2. HTC One becomes heat up to unacceptable limits during use and becomes uncomfortable at times. Galaxy S4 also has heating problem sometimes but not that much.
3.Speaker sound quality is excellent on HTC One, but not loud enough to wake you up if using as an alarm. I am not a music listener.
4. Build quality of HTC One is excellent,it is pocket friendly and easy to handle even without any cover. Here it beats Galaxy S4.
5. Call voice quality (earphone speaker) on HTC One is excellent and chatting during calls is really pleasure. On the contrary, the earpiece speaker on Galaxy S4 although louder but not good in quality. Instead of earpiece, you can listen the voice of caller even from the back cover of S4. A person sitting next to you may also hear your conversation, so you have to keep the sound level low.
5. OS on Galaxy S4 and its web browsing/internet use is much better. Using big and brilliant screen on S4 is pleasure.
6. Photo gallery on Galaxy S4 is much better and easy to use/browse on Galaxy S4.
7. Battery timings on both phones are very good.

• 2014-06-20 21:53
  • 6QgT

Please I need advise between du battery n battery doctor which 1 is better

• 2014-06-20 20:47
  • fu{5

Hello guys I'm an SIR owner and have been thinking of upgrading but don't know which phone but want to keep it in the Samsung family. So guys can you tell which is better Note 2 or S4?

• 2014-06-20 20:10
  • Np}}

> In reply to manoj @ 2014-06-20 08:59 from rAZG - click to readUpdate it to 4.4.2 via kies,no major changes though just keep your phone updated,it's neither good nor bad.

• 2014-06-20 18:10
  • GThg

> In reply to The-MJ @ 2014-06-20 07:32 from KAeL - click to readTo be fair, 4.4.2 is nothing special. You might experience problems though. In short, don't update

• 2014-06-20 18:06
  • YQrM

> In reply to Mary Jane @ 2014-06-19 21:17 from NrT$ - click to readYou can bet out of Airplane Mode by pressing the power switch. After you press the power switch for long, you get some options. select Airplane Mode Off.

• 2014-06-20 17:30
  • XNtq

> In reply to manoj @ 2014-06-20 08:59 from rAZG - click to readofcourse the latest update .... I updated to 4.4.2 and work nicely ....

• 2014-06-20 15:05
  • pT2d

> In reply to manoj @ 2014-06-20 08:59 from rAZG - click to readif U buying android
Its Mean never update
alll are same

So enjoy Stock version.

• 2014-06-20 12:40
  • U$0B

> In reply to manoj @ 2014-06-20 08:59 from rAZG - click to readits always the newest one n u can u po date it from setting >about phone>software update>downloa

• 2014-06-20 11:50
  • KFPH

Dear s4 users, can any of you answer my question? My question is that I haven't updated my s4 since I bought it I Aug 2013. Now many updates have been released by Samsung if I download software now which one will it be? First one or last one? Will it damage my phone? What are its advantages? And the safest method to download it?

• 2014-06-20 08:59
  • rAZG

Hey darkgamer please can you tell me whether I should update to 4.4.2 or not?

• 2014-06-20 07:32
  • KAeL

> In reply to Prasannjeet singh @ 2014-06-19 09:39 from rKwA - click to readSame was my thought too bcoz I bought black edition online frm mobile store too..but after a mnth it lags n bit slow too. its not Samsung fault its OS faults. where Samsung still lacks is its 3rd class contact/call log..even if I keep it open in background it takes time to open..all d best wid ur S4. Camera n design is awesome though

• 2014-06-20 06:27
  • fCxh

> In reply to Ravi @ 2014-06-19 13:55 from rAhA - click to readHow do I remove the flight mode from my phone? I can't make any calls because of this.

• 2014-06-19 21:17
  • NrT$

I love this phone.superfast

• 2014-06-19 13:55
  • rAhA

Incredible phone,really a class apart,one of the best 13MP shooters.

• 2014-06-19 12:45
  • GThe

Its very nice in looking & features of this seem to be better

• 2014-06-19 11:18
  • 2SGF
Total of 15465 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.