please my samsung s4 9500 dosent cum wit smart scroll and d eye sensor stuff...jst air gesture...any help how i can get them?????
Wow, 27 Jul 2013Change your screenmode in s4 shift it adapt display to dynamic display it give you more satura... moreIf your s4 is laging
Go to setting then about phone then tap builder number about 8 times then you get developer option then go into developer option and stop all the animation and restart the phone then you realise that your phone perform much faster then before
Try it it's not a jock
crazyboys, 26 Jul 2013Hi Guys, This is my experience with S4 I9500 after 5 days of usage..... Pros 1. Superb ... moreChange your screenmode in s4 shift it adapt display to dynamic display it give you more saturate colour on your s4
prem, 26 Jul 2013hi...friends pls any body can tell me how is battery backup of S4.The battery backup of the s4 is realy good
affie, 26 Jul 2013Got S4 a week ago, just after a day i found my camera not working, giving error message. |Came... morecant you see guys that samsung is stripping you off your money. S4 original. S4 active. S4 zoom. S4 i9505. S4 4g lte. Is that fair as the consumer? My sony experia z is far better than all this s4s.
Please i want to know the benefits of 1080p resolution on a phone. Thanks.
A customer of mine is complaining that her S4 is heating up way too fast. not only that she says that every couple of minutes the phone keeps sticking and she has to restart. has anyone else had this problem?
i bought my s4 two days ago. i used to have a samsung galaxy note II. first feelings are good & satisfied of all.
Anyone who has any ideas about using it & everything about this great phone, can share it.
Can anyone request Gameloft to make BackStab 2 because im a big fan of that game, and I download that game on nearly every android phone I own! Im a gamer I love gaming so please no negative response (like insulting). Thank you! :]
Is BackStab HD available for Samsung Galaxy S4? Please check it anyone, because im planning to buy this phone and I really love to play that great game on big 1080p screens!
if there is anyone who used both s3 and s4 please answer me...
I want to by a new phone but I'm going back and forth between the s3 and the s4, The s4 certainly is better in almost everything, but I hear it heats up very much, and the battery doesn't last much. Is that true?? and what are other differences between the two devices?? (beside the ones which are obvious by comparing their specifications)
Plzzzzz leave a reply, thanks.
The camera s4 really sucks. B4 clicking it shows awsome clarity but the moment u click the pic is dull and less beight
if u want perfomance than galaxy s4 but if u want durable then lg optimus g pro
what it mean "4G Network LTE (market dependent)" Is it has 4G or not?
I missed out the best feature of S4 when compare to few of its competitors , its the removable battery and SD card options. :-)
This is my experience with S4 I9500 after 5 days of usage.....
1. Superb 1080p OLED Display. Few might not like the saturated look every time(Including me)thats taken care with different available screen modes.
2. Good battery backup (Approx. 2 & half hour of talk time, around 20 texts, half an hour of gaming, an hour of music, mails, facebook, watsapp, few min of browsing and wifi, display on time more than 2 hours and still with more than 25% battery left end of the day)
3. Slim, light and a very much easy to hand 5 inch display smartphone.
4. Call quality, network reception, processor speed, all the software utility from Samsung is awesome.
5.Camera Quality with all additional shooting modes are great.
6. Good Speaker quality and earphone output.
1. If you are using the phone for gaming or browsing more than 15 min, top half of the screen heats up. Not too much but you'll feel it.
2. Video quality not better than my old S3 and Note2. But this might get resolved by an update.
3. Even though I am happy with the built quality, it feels not so great when you handle some other mobile phones.
4. Battery life is good but you might feel it is not enough if you are using it heavily ( I also feel it some time as I upgraded from a Note2)
5. I don't know about you guys but I feel lot of unwanted Samsung pre-installed apps and few UI features are eating up memory and even ram space.
6. Sometimes the screen transition and contacts opening feels laggy, it might be due to the heavy loaded UI.
Overall I am satisfied with my S4 but still miss the battery life of my old Note-2.