Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to yudi @ 2014-05-20 09:21 from rAeJ - click to readGo for S4 as it's better than xperia z & htc one for sure,i bought it last week & i'm happy with my decision,rest is upto you after all it'your choice.

• 2014-05-20 15:32
  • GThf

This looks more like sony xperia z forum rather than s4,looks like all the xperia z fanboys taking their frustration out on s4. Dear xperia z fanboys we don't stoop to such level just go through your forum,there's no one who degrades your xperia z or promotes s4.

• 2014-05-20 15:25
  • GTh6

I am facing Touch.wiz stopped error message, File Manager has stopped, any body having solution for this.

• 2014-05-20 14:33
  • tUaH

> In reply to iila @ 2014-05-20 09:14 from HsKE - click to readI will not suggest u s4 the battery back up is good but see the user reviews on this page they r saying galaxy s4 is not good.I will suggest u to go wid htc one or xperia z battery back up is not so good of xperia z but overall performance xperia z and htc one both r good

• 2014-05-20 14:05
  • YTYi

> In reply to iila @ 2014-05-20 09:14 from HsKE - click to readBattery issues common in all Android smartphone..for better battery go for LG G2 or else buy S4. Htc m not aware but won't advice U fr Sony Z.

• 2014-05-20 13:30
  • fCxi

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-05-20 10:47 from v{%k - click to readHi darkgamer,
Hope u recognize me..well in my black edition in a application manager list I kept few samsung apps off..one of them was "Unified Daemon (EUR)"..m not sure if did correct turning it off..so asking U pls confirm if its useful 2 me or not..else I will turn it on again if reqd.

• 2014-05-20 13:19
  • fCxi

Hi Shubham, I installed kies (verrsion3) on my pc & when I connected my phone it showed "an update is ready for your phone" so should I update it via kies or over wifi? One more thing is it safe to update it to kitkat as I've read a lot of negative reviews about it's updation like the battery going down,lock screen becoming blank,speakers becoming worse etc.is it true?? Thanks in advance.

• 2014-05-20 12:51
  • GTh6

> In reply to vijay prakash @ 2014-05-20 09:21 from XMKj - click to readSwitch to airtel. I recently switched from airtel to reliance and I'm switching back to airtel. Reliance 3g is slow and 2g is awful.

• 2014-05-20 10:47
  • v{%k

> In reply to raja @ 2014-05-20 09:06 from HsKE - click to readHow can you compare two brands. Samsung makes washing machines and Sony doesn't. Sony makes speakers and Samsung doesn't. They're incompatible to compare.

Additionally you blindly supported that arpit guy who is completely wrong and doesn't know anything and was saying that xperia z had better screen than s4( that should be joke of the year). Even Sony stopped making TFT after z1 due to huge critcizm.

Anyways your comparison was wrong. A better comparison will be this:

Let's consider them both as automobile makers. Then Sony is the one who makes absolute class. The look is awesome. but it lacks something on the inside. A crutial component is faulty. Like the screen on xperia z. On the other hand Samsung would be the one which is rather poorly built and hideous to look, but is a monster and complete thing inside along with loads of bells and whistles.

I think this was a better comparison. I respect both companies equally and I really enjoyed using my Sony phones in the past and won't hesitate going back to Sony if they out a better device than htc's or Samsung's offering.

Have a nice day. Peace

• 2014-05-20 10:46
  • v{%k

Internet problem issue.....in this mobile their is very slow and not working internet....
any person who gave a solution... i have a relience rim in galaxy s4..

• 2014-05-20 09:21
  • XMKj

> In reply to iila @ 2014-05-20 09:14 from HsKE - click to readAll android phones having battery back up problems. So in my opinion try htc one or xperia z i hv used both, both r very good

• 2014-05-20 09:21
  • rAeJ

I want to purchase a mobile. Budget around 29k. In s4 xperia z and htc one which is better. Some r saying s4 having battery , hanging nd network problem. I m confused

• 2014-05-20 09:14
  • HsKE

Guys pls help after updating my s4 to kitkat update i am facing battery and network problem

• 2014-05-20 09:10
  • HsKE

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-05-20 08:47 from X0B@ - click to readI think u haven't read my comment carefully i hv not compared xperia z wid s4 (both r brilliant) i hv compared two brand names sony and samsung

• 2014-05-20 09:06
  • HsKE

> In reply to raja @ 2014-05-20 05:00 from rAed - click to readI believe you're quite wrong here. Samsung sticks to the basics and even delivers gimmicks. If you consider s4 and xperia z, s4 did beat it on all basic fronts containing display, battery life, camera, speaker, processor. What else is more basic. Design goes to Sony and waterproofing is good but that phone was useless without them.

Now finally Sony's getting basics right with z2. Z2 has a decent IPS display, a good speaker, great battery life.

Enough with the fanboy fight here. Go to your respective forums and please spread praises there.

IF YOU HAVE FACTS TO SHOW XPERIA Z IS BETTER THAN S4, I'M WELCOME TO YOUR COMMENTS. But if not, go to an xperia z forum. I think there's one existing and there's no need for you to continue spamming.

Have a nice day

• 2014-05-20 08:47
  • X0B@

> In reply to arpit @ 2014-05-20 04:28 from rA{e - click to readRead my comment AGAIN. I never said s2 is a mid range phone. I said s advance as mid range. Now who's ignorant??

Please read the comments fully and then reply.

And BTW, did you read my link?

• 2014-05-20 08:39
  • X0B@

C'mom guys enough of Samsung & Sony war,if you like Samsung buy Samsung,if you like Sony buy Sony,after all it's your money,your choice no one is forcing to buy a particular brand.

• 2014-05-20 08:35
  • PxC2

Arpit don't compare sony with samsung
I will give you a example. Suppose sony and samsung r bikes manufacturers. Sony will stick to their basics nd they will advertise about bike mileage, comfort, smooth running of bike nd safety on the other hand samsung will display alloy wheels, side mirrors tail light nd other accessories. Sony just stick to their basics nd provide's us quality products. Samsung displays that function that no use for most of people for e.g finger print scanner air gesture

• 2014-05-20 05:00
  • rAed

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-05-20 02:52 from t@xH - click to readSamsung galaxy s2 is mid range phone!! R u joking i purchased that phone in 30k. U don't know any thing about mobile

• 2014-05-20 04:28
  • rA{e

> In reply to arpit @ 2014-05-19 16:30 from HsKB - click to readFirstly, you're comparing a mid range model galaxy s advance with a high end offering xperia z.

Secondly, this isn't xperia zl forum. So please go to your forum unless you've facts to discuss. The facts say that xperia zl is much worse phone than s4 and s4 is having a better support. It had andoid 4.4 from 3 months and a stability update afterwards. Plus I found Samsung service better than Sony. However, I seldom need them as I can sort my issues myself. So if a Sony phone is better, I will change my brand in a heartbeat.

If you're trying to prove that zl or z is better than s4, bring in some facts and show us. I gave you a clear fact from that link and it seems you can't reply or haven't bothered to even see the link.

Read the link and give me a SOLID FACTUAL PROOF that xperia zl or z is better or go away. No one wants to hear you're subjective opinion about Samsung.

• 2014-05-20 02:52
  • t@xH
Total of 15601 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.