Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I using s4..looking nice but sometimes ma phone got hot back site up but why I dont know..if any 1 know that pls reply me about problem..is that big problem?

• 2013-12-23 17:58
  • uNVL

note 3 gear working with Samsung S4 or no ??

• 2013-12-23 17:06
  • GgLH

this mobile is verry smart and verry attractive and also it is verry smuthli usefful

• 2013-12-23 11:19
  • PEhy

I just updated to Android 4.3. It came with Samsung KNOX. But when i try to install KNOX, i get the feedback that says "Your device is not authorized to enter Samsung KNOX mode". I need help on how to install KNOX. Thanks

• 2013-12-23 09:46
  • fuID

Hi can anyone help me please? I got the s4 recently so dnt knw how to use it properly. Problem is every time I phone someone on my contact list the name and number disappear. I am unable to retrieve any of the contacts that I have saved and my call logs only show the number so am unable to see who the number belongs to. Please help. Thank you.

• 2013-12-23 08:30
  • fXX$

> In reply to jogo @ 2013-12-20 23:57 from LxIW - click to readVery simple solution - don't drop it and don't sit on it. Phones are not made to either drop or sit on.

• 2013-12-23 04:07
  • PPSX

Its a beautifulllllll- phone........!!!! I have this celphone..... :)

• 2013-12-23 00:48
  • jdkW

> In reply to winjilcom @ 2013-12-22 03:58 from wHrS - click to readYes I know s4 eats phones for breakfast and shits o. Othher phones. But I am not a bias fanboy. Anyone who diesnt care between android and ios and isn't afraid of using credit card on apps should see no reason why s4 is better other than 5in screen. And personally i am getting an s4 but that's cuz I like big screens,iPhone is expensive, and u have to jailbreak it to do stuff.

• 2013-12-22 23:57
  • 6P$A

Is better S4 or motorola moto x???

• 2013-12-22 22:51
  • LuUf

iPhone z far far better than galaxy s4...I started usin android startn frm Motorola atrix wc only received android 2.3 so I move on to galaxy s2
It served m wel but sometimes restart wen playn games ..then Htc one x ..it was good but d screen died on m though I was able to pick calls so I gave it to my lil bro
Then went on to galaxy s3.
It was good but android 4.3 officially released by Samsung was Having so many bags..a Frnd advised m to try iPhone 4S ..
It was a hard decision for m
But after using for jux one day I begin to fall on love with apple so I gave my Frnd his phone n bought iPhone 5
Bros D phone ve never let m down though I miss sum features like Radio.'flashing softwares n so on
I now understand y iPhone cost much n it deserves d cost..
Tnk u

• 2013-12-22 22:36
  • fmgi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-22 06:20 from n1ab - click to readAnd that ws the only plus point that it is lighter than othrs! But its solid feel ws lesser than othrs!
and sound quality ws gud! I am cmplning about volume bro!
and its gimicky octacore which nthing actually a dual quadcore!

• 2013-12-22 17:50
  • Hkqu

> In reply to help @ 2013-12-22 10:22 from Sr{x - click to readWhy dont you do a factory reset?

• 2013-12-22 12:47
  • BtyQ

I had a serious problem while using s4 to the extent that i have to revert to my old one till i can arrange another new one with different model.
problem is its internal memory availble reduces automatically and speedily that i canot receive my sms's, a very important issue for me.
i got cleared all memory repeatedly but after few days same situation.

• 2013-12-22 11:06
  • uWI5

hi everyone, i locked my phone using faceunlock and forgot the pin, can anyone help me out on how to unlock the phone ( S4 )?

• 2013-12-22 10:22
  • Sr{x

> In reply to jogo @ 2013-12-20 23:57 from LxIW - click to readYes I had faced the same problem, which I think is common in S4,as I had seen a lot of these in the service center, which requires to replace a major item in the device which costs around 2oo usd. this is a major problem with S4 in which Samsung needs to withdraw all these devices back and replace them to users. they just replace that part if you are under warranty or refuse to repair if you don't have one.
really shame on them , I am thinking of shifting back to Nokia as I never faced this kind of problems before, but I don't know how is it know with the new lumias

• 2013-12-22 07:34
  • p6vU

How to apply signature on s4 lock screen?

• 2013-12-22 07:04
  • s%{C

> In reply to Ronit @ 2013-12-22 03:08 from Hkqs - click to readNo sd slot and non removable battery .Repairable score is too low for htc one.It is not a rival for galaxy s4.Galaxy s4 feeling good in hand , not heavy weight like xperia or htc flagships. Wolfson audio chip doing great job in audio section.

• 2013-12-22 06:20
  • n1ab

> In reply to chaichi @ 2013-12-21 23:46 from 6P}m - click to readIphone WHO?....My Samsung Galaxy S4 Eats an Iphone5S For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner....Even for Snacks...

Where is Iphone's in the rankings? i think they are in the bottom of Samsung's Sh....t

• 2013-12-22 03:58
  • wHrS

> In reply to chaichi @ 2013-12-21 23:46 from 6P}m - click to readiPhones, indeed, are for basic users. I tried to use an iPhone for a while and now I'm extremely upset with it. It lacks so much just in customizability that it is quite annoying. I thought it would be nice, but I was wrong lol. Android phones also have root, which can open up the phone to a whole new level of functionality that can't be attained by any apple phone (even jailbroken ones).

• 2013-12-22 03:18
  • HHHH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-21 15:30 from n1a9 - click to readIt was also a black version! First u should put it next to xperia z1 and htc one and u will feel the difference!
and i used my frnds sgs4 for 2 weeks!
and i more drawback was its sound quality is decent but volume levels are smwhat lower side!
truely i cant expect any android phone better than iphons or lumias in prfrmnce feild!
and haa truth is bitter!

• 2013-12-22 03:08
  • Hkqs
Total of 13686 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.