Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Pallab @ 2014-07-12 17:34 from U@Hx - click to readGo for Z2

• 2014-07-12 23:08
  • fCx{

After 128mb update phn is lagging freezing.......... any solution? Dnt say factory reset ....already done twice

• 2014-07-12 22:59
  • 7wAJ

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-11 18:51 from rKRY - click to readwhich is a better phone when it comes to overall specs, quality and practicality? samsung galaxy s4 or s5?

• 2014-07-12 18:48
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Musinho @ 2014-07-12 11:20 from fn05 - click to readLG G2 mini is a good mid range phone & you can't compare it with a flagship device,if you wanna buy G2 mini,visit the G2 mini forum,you won't find anything about it here,you can't compare a mid ranger with a top class flagship,that's an insult to S4.

• 2014-07-12 17:58
  • GThe

Hello to all.
I am from India.
I want to purchase a high end mobile.
But i am confused between Samsung Galaxy S4 and LG G2.Both mobile cost same.
LG G2 have Snapdragon 800 processor but Samsung Galaxy S4 have Exynos processor.
So please suggest me which mobile is better.

• 2014-07-12 17:34
  • U@Hx

plzzz tell me which the mobile is best for purchase from s4 19500 or s4 mini????

• 2014-07-12 13:37
  • KIFV

darkgamer

I'm due for an upgrade, my phone of choice is the Samsung Galaxy S4 for obvious reasons, my current phone is a Samsung Galaxy Y......but I've been also checking perfect compromises and the LG G2 Mini has also caught my eye.
Reason m also considering the LG G2 Mini is that it runs Android Kitkat out-of-the-box and has decent specifications at a reasonable price.

Can you give me an objective review of the LG G2 Mini

• 2014-07-12 11:20
  • fn05

hello.
1. after update to 4.4.2 from care centre when my S4 reboot the uptime reset to zero. why this happens and whats the solution ?
2. after 128 mb 4.4.2 update screen blinks many times and battery drain very fast. why this happens and whats the solution ?
plz help me and thanks for replying in advance.

• 2014-07-12 08:49
  • uv6Y

Sony t2

• 2014-07-12 07:30
  • U@u1

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-11 18:51 from rKRY - click to readThanks for your kind words & valuable suggestions about using this beast. Everything is just great about this phone,the camera as i said is absolutely stunning,haven't seen such sharp n'clear pics in low light,i always use night mode/hdr,haven't used the flash yet as i didn't got a chance to take pics at night. It's been 3 months with this phone & it hasn't let me down since then,it really looks like a life companion.
Will bother you again if i hv any queries.

• 2014-07-12 05:23
  • GThf

@Darkgamer how do u know so much about fones man ?is ur work related to that??? Anyways ur doing a very good job bro ...

• 2014-07-12 04:50
  • rKMy

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-11 18:51 from rKRY - click to readHey Subham.. my S4 aftr 2 mnths used started getting hanged fr few mins n it happened twice while I was tying..all got freezed..I went out of all screen but d keypad got stucked n wide open. No back or menu keys were responding. .any idea?

• 2014-07-11 19:10
  • fCxi

> In reply to Sam76 @ 2014-07-11 16:56 from GThf - click to readAnd an astounding dynamic range in camera whole using HDR. I tried all the 2013 and 2014 cameras and the only phone that beats the s4 in dynamic range is s5 and note 3 matches it.

I have some simple tricks for great shots:

1. Always use HDR. It combines various shots and hence generally provides more details along with greater dynamic range.

2. Use night mode for dark scenes

3. Try to avoid flash as much as possible. The flash on s4 is one of the most powerful ones but still use it only for night scenes when even the night mode fails.

4. I gave this one earlier about how to hold the camera steady. But still if you haven't read it. Keep both of your elbows on your stomach and hold the phone with both your hands on landscape. Now your hands will be steady if your stomach is. For that, exhale out and capture the image before inhaling air. This makes your hands steady and functions as a body tripod.

Have a nice day. Ask me for anything about this phone. I know a lot. And other phones too if you want to upgrade or just for knowledge.

You're doing a really nice job here by helping people. Keep up the great work.

• 2014-07-11 18:51
  • rKRY

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-11 18:04 from rKRY - click to readThanx for the info dude :)

• 2014-07-11 18:23
  • rKNR

> In reply to mahesh kumar @ 2014-07-11 17:38 from 7tWu - click to readYou're comparing a mid range device line HTC Desire 816 to a former flagship like s4.

Desire 816 is the best midranger of 2014 and is a great phone. But it's not comparable to s4. S4 has a full HD display, a much better cpu and GPU and is very compact for easy use.

Desire 816 is his but it's a grand 2 competitor. Not s4. S4 us simply better.

Have a nice day

• 2014-07-11 18:04
  • rKRY

htc desire 816 or s4 ???please help me guys ...

• 2014-07-11 17:38
  • 7tWu

> In reply to 132 @ 2014-07-11 10:58 from 7tWu - click to readIt's good but what has this to do with S4,I think you're in the wrong forum ,this is Samsung not HTC.

• 2014-07-11 16:59
  • GThf

This phone has a stunning camera & I really mean it!!

• 2014-07-11 16:56
  • GThf

Could anyone who has received the 4.4.4 update please tell me the improvements over 4.4.2,especially regarding battery performance?

• 2014-07-11 12:38
  • t1$C

hi guys ,my htc one is working very nicley :) thank you :)

• 2014-07-11 10:58
  • 7tWu
Total of 16302 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.