Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

This mobile is really bad, I have galaxy s4 for about 5 month and I have so many problem with it. The battety easly low, overheat battery even though only for several call and browsing, and now I have problem with the video player, I can't play youtube, when I playing youtube the picture is gone
I really disappointed with samsung.
I dont with you guys, do you get same problem with me...

• 2013-12-20 15:34
  • X3tm

got mine in august..used 2 months and battery swelled so they replaced it..overall good phone

• 2013-12-20 15:19
  • rvhx

> In reply to James @ 2013-12-20 09:21 from y$gQ - click to readWhatever................

Android The best

• 2013-12-20 15:15
  • wHrS

> In reply to Innocentb @ 2013-12-20 12:39 from HxYJ - click to readTake Backup.
Reset device.
Heating and Battry drain will be there for the first week at max and the apps installed and running are running first with new update and CPU.

• 2013-12-20 12:44
  • U{PT

HEATING ISSUES
bought s-4 and been using with 4.2.2, updated with 4.3 yesterday, now i feel over heating while i browse and chat for 20 mins or so.
i see many complain on same issues, appreciate if anyone could share on any solution known ?

• 2013-12-20 12:39
  • HxYJ

> In reply to Pil @ 2013-12-20 08:09 from 7tSi - click to readNexus 5 WHO?

My Samsung Galaxy S4 19505 will eat Nexus 5 For breakfast.

Nexus 5 with No Sd card slot, None removable battery, Only 8 MP rear Camera,Only 1.3 Mp front facing Camera, with Only 2300 mAh battery...

Hahaha, This phone is waste of Money

• 2013-12-20 10:01
  • wHrS

I'm not upgrading to this phone if it overheats.

• 2013-12-20 09:51
  • NmPY

Given the GSMARENA article today about security issues with S4 and Note III, it only supports the contention that Android leaks like a sieve and has other security issues. In business you have to be nuts to use Android. Get behind BB and help prevent the massive malware and spyware industry by not buying an Android device.

• 2013-12-20 09:21
  • y$gQ

> In reply to nofear1991 @ 2013-12-19 18:29 from utcD - click to readThis is a very good mobile,
If some one facing problem heating issue,
Long press menu button and check which app is using more ram.
Once reset your mobile and clear cache.
Always use clear back ground apps.
Disable GPS if you are not using maps,
In your account setting disable sync, auto apps update, and software update. do it manual.
Auto display off 30 secs.

• 2013-12-20 08:48
  • nTR2

> In reply to Samiu94 @ 2013-12-19 18:46 from t}XY - click to readBetter go for Nexus5 instead of this,it is an Advanced Android device without any lags, which you will be staisfied with its latest updates of Android versions when compared to this.

• 2013-12-20 08:09
  • 7tSi

> In reply to nofear1991 @ 2013-12-19 18:29 from utcD - click to readYes, when I talk with someone for 10 mins or more the top part, especially the back side near camera and the earpiece gets so hot that I can't hold it next to my ear. I had this problem since the day I purchased it, and I am quite sure lot of people have this problem too.

• 2013-12-19 19:36
  • utef

hei frndz , I need good opinions so please help me.
I'm confused?
actually I'm willing to buy Samsung galaxy S4, is it worth ? Does it has any drawbacks on OS or on its USAGE please help me , if S4 is not a good option then which should I prefer ? I believe you all will help.... thanks in advance

• 2013-12-19 18:46
  • t}XY

Does anyone have a problem of heating of this phone on the top while using. I use the phone for chatting or play games for 10 mins it gets heated. Anyone facing this prob??

• 2013-12-19 18:29
  • utcD

> In reply to akunal @ 2013-12-18 22:17 from uv2g - click to readU can change u r battery bcoz box contents hav six months warranty

• 2013-12-19 17:05
  • Xu@R

> In reply to Joe @ 2013-12-19 13:47 from P2dc - click to readactivate the air view

• 2013-12-19 14:12
  • t7Xr

Yes I also use s4 i9500 it's great to perform n display quality n much more but a is creating Samsung model something is also same so I think Samsung should be use change that

• 2013-12-19 14:03
  • rAUW
  • F

After update to 4.3, the light effect on the lockscreen, dissapear. That tiny light bubble tracking the finger without touching the screen (only in slide to unblock option).

• 2013-12-19 13:47
  • P2dc

i am using galaxy s4 but 2 time hang after format solved that problems. anybody have the problems

• 2013-12-19 13:02
  • apQK

i m not happy with camera quality.....my frnd is using s3 but his camera images r more clear n bright than my s4.....for normal gud images i have to keep exposure to +1 or +1.5 in camera settings....does any1 has any issue with camera ??

• 2013-12-19 12:58
  • Px}$

Awesome Samsung Smartphone...

Galaxy S4 is a Beast....

• 2013-12-19 12:49
  • wHrS
Total of 13672 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.