Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-03 11:09 from ceKb - click to readWhy would I do that? I know Gorilla glass can break or scratch but thankfully that didn't happen in my case. I would be stupid enough to throw my cell here and there just to check how sturdy the glass is.

• 2014-06-04 03:02
  • PxC2
  • NubianBlackAphrodite
  • Rating0

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-05-30 15:19 from YQrM - click to readHi DarkGamer....i am currently saving to buy a samsung s4 i9500 i hav reall all prev positive&negative reviews cuz well everyone wont be satisfied.But i stilk view this as my ultimate phone.But....i am interested in hearing about the heating issues...i am not familiar with that.Can you please explain thank you(and inclufe my nickname so i will know you are answering my quest thx)

• 2014-06-03 23:58
  • LKp7

According to “Samsung World Class Company” Samsung follows a simple business philosophy: to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies. But the flip side of coin i.e. the reality is totally different about the unsatisfied services provided by the company plus no customer relationship.
I am owing samsung galaxy s4 which has “Problem of Catching Heat” went to one of the service center to resolve the problem but yet not sorted out. Even though, Employee Executive agreeing to the above problem, they are not giving the correct solution.
 On the first visit, with the rude behaviour they ask for the charger and after didn’t bother to check it. The solution given by them was to update the software.
 Within 15 days the same problem faced, their another reason was it is because of usage of WIFI.
 Lastly, they said it’s the fault of charger even though I am using the original Samsung accessories.
It was my request to them that send the cell phone to the higher authority for the verification then their harsh answer was “front or back we are the whole and sole”. Can anyone give answer who is responsible?

• 2014-06-03 19:09
  • 2S%A

> In reply to Iman @ 2014-06-02 11:01 from wYRM - click to readThe heat up isue permeats across all models of smart phones. The samsung S4 is an excellent phone just buy it if you have the budget and you will not regret. I had s3 and I upgraded to s4 I have not regretted.

• 2014-06-03 16:43
  • fu%U

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-06-03 08:20 from YQrM - click to read443 has started rolling out for google versions

• 2014-06-03 11:45
  • gA9r

> In reply to Sam @ 2014-06-03 09:08 from PxC2 - click to readBefore you feel too proud, try it on a concrete and then see the difference :->
By the way, the "Gorilla Glass" can break / scratch in such circumstances that you can't even imagine. Even a small speck of sand in your pocket is enough to cause a scratch on it.

• 2014-06-03 11:09
  • ceKb

Today my S4 fell flat facing the screen on a wooden floor from about 4 feet just slipped from my hand,but thankfully nothing happened not even a single scratch on the screen now that's what you call a strong gorilla glass protection.

• 2014-06-03 09:08
  • PxC2

> In reply to Sam76 @ 2014-06-02 17:27 from GThe - click to read@sam 75
maybe I didn't get the problem you mean about the smart stay. For all I know it seems that is the normal thing with smart stay. It blinks at about every few seconds probably 30 seconds to 1 minute to track your eyes as to whether they are fixed on the screen and when it does it only lasts for about 2 seconds and disappears again until another 30 sec to 1 min. That is my knowledge about it both in s3 and s4. You may reply if this is not what you're complaining about.

• 2014-06-03 08:27
  • fsT5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-03 00:29 from fCx$ - click to readS4 should get it for sure when the next android update comes, maybe 4.4.3.

• 2014-06-03 08:20
  • YQrM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-02 11:41 from vbPT - click to readGo for lg optimus g pro cheap & better than both

• 2014-06-03 08:18
  • uve}

love it. best phone i have ever had. has everything I want and need and more

• 2014-06-03 00:50
  • rvpY

Guys Will S4 get Touchwiz 3.0 as like in S5 in Kitkat 4.4.3 update ??

• 2014-06-03 00:29
  • fCx$

> In reply to Sam76 @ 2014-06-02 17:27 from GThe - click to readYes, iut doesn't appear. But it works.

• 2014-06-02 17:54
  • YQrM

After the kitkat update "smart stay" has stopped working on my S4,now it just blinks for a second then disappears 😥

• 2014-06-02 17:27
  • GThe

Wich rom lagroid is best for S4???

• 2014-06-02 15:00
  • pm4y

Why my S4 stuck with 4.3? No update notification yet.

• 2014-06-02 14:50
  • PScu

Before i thought that my s4 is fake but now i knew that is genius

• 2014-06-02 14:37
  • rnIZ

Hey guys how can I make a screen capture on S4 i9500? Have updated it 4.2.2.

• 2014-06-02 14:10
  • 9I0j

i am confused between samsung galaxy s4 and nexus 5. which one should i take???????
main features:
1. good camera(both)
2. fast phone (good processor)
3. good looks
4. scratch resistant.

• 2014-06-02 11:41
  • vbPT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-31 15:24 from uubm - click to readWait....just wait...trust me I had used it for 25 days and then downgraded to 4.3...I was the first in the forum to inform this...just wait a few months

• 2014-06-02 11:06
  • uv@L
Total of 15843 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.