Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Last time I had S4 it was on Jelly Bean but now its got KITKAT does it have ART option like my Nexus 5?I have chance of buying one UK unlocked for 220GBP so just asking ahead to see..

• 2014-05-08 06:37
  • dQHf

After updating to kit kat to my s4 some feature like smart stay , smart pause , smart scroll are not working and the icon is also not showing on the top .. plz can anyone tell the problem of this solution or everyone is facing this same problem after updating to 4.4.2 ??

• 2014-05-08 05:57
  • U$0t

Hey..m from pune n just received my black edition of S4(I9500) with stitched leather back..its simply awesome in camera n design front..I was worried after I ordered online but luckily got d new April version :)

• 2014-05-08 05:34
  • fCxi

Hi all

Whilst the phone looks good and is very slick and exceptionally sexy. There is a widespread awareness across all continents and service providers that it will randomly not allow you to make and in some cases also not receive calls. This is something of a drawback. I would wait until Samsung fix the problem before you buy.

Regards

• 2014-05-07 22:42
  • p@Zx

hey friends! i have came to know that galaxy s4 gets heat up when we play games etc... is that true? and if it is , should it is dangerous for the mobile phone or not? .. can anyone please guide me about this.. i shall be very thankful to u..

• 2014-05-07 22:21
  • KIB3

it s awesome

• 2014-05-07 19:59
  • 6pxi

i9500 single sim international version
i9505 single sim LTE model.probably locked(i havent used any 4G phones)
i9506 siingle sim LTE-A model(have good hardware)
i9525 water resistant(less hardware no superamoled)
i9502 dual sim international version
these are only my knowledge.there may be some more models.galaxy s4 have many different models with different specs.

• 2014-05-07 19:51
  • 2Tb7

Can someone explain that when the daily interest is high in percentage for the day the total hits for the day are below 45000 and when the daily interest is low in percentage for the day the total hits are high in percentage above 51000

• 2014-05-07 16:29
  • StUN

guys! does samsung galaxy s4(i9500) supports 4g or 4g LTE i am really confuse... :/

• 2014-05-07 16:05
  • KIB%

Galaxy S4 not only has robust build quality or beautiful looks but also holds breathtaking technology features to stand boldly on performance parameters too. The 4G capability is another wonderful advancement specimen of Galaxy S4 to enjoy blazing-fast downloads and faster downloads. The best part about this phone is the Android 4.4 KitKat update support, which doesn’t turn your phone outdated.
I have recently cracked a great deal on Gobol, where one can buy refurbished Galaxy S4 at a really lucrative price. However it is a good option than buying a second-hand phone from a local vendor or unknown sources.

• 2014-05-07 15:27
  • vGaa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-07 11:36 from 3JeZ - click to readUsing data sync and mobile data connection only when needed by tapping the icon in the notification bar saves energy, also, keeping the network mode to "GSM only", when the data is not needed conserves power as it does not searches for network constantly, as GSM is more stable. Turn the locations services off, restart device after that, it would be fine, it just waste 6-8% per day on idle state if you follow above steps.

• 2014-05-07 15:03
  • ceKb

Hi all, m frm pune, india..can somebody tell me where can I get stitched leather faux cover like Note3 for my black mist S4...?? Pls I hope somebody on this forum will me..I heard og this forum n knowledgable people over here..pls kindly response

• 2014-05-07 14:29
  • rATj

the new version of samsung galaxy s 4 (deep black) is now available at showroom with android kitkat v4.4.2. they thought this new version of phone is only available to the indian users and said that this phone is available in only deep black colour i think only available in deep black is not true but maybe this could be. i got this phone 5 days before and my phone is in deep black colour. Their(NEW GS4) released date is april 2014. almost new phone for the users. I experience more than 6 days and that's the awesome phone.

• 2014-05-07 13:53
  • rANM

the new version of samsung galaxy s 4 (deep black) is now available at showroom with android kitkat v4.4.2. they thought this new version of phone is only available to the indian users. i got this phone 5 days before. Their released date is april 2014. almost new phone for the users. I experience more than 6 days and that's id awesome phone.

• 2014-05-07 13:34
  • rANM

please ! any magical solution to s4 battery problems - low life - max 16hrs on pure standy - overheating also causing camera to malfunction .. realistic responses please .. we swapped one of our s4 for iphone 5s but could not 2nd s4 ..

• 2014-05-07 11:36
  • 3JeZ

My phone model is gt i95oo
Is it 4g or lte model ?
Is anybody using 4g or lte network on this model.
Plz comment .

• 2014-05-07 08:15
  • ttLj

Hi,
I want to purchase S4, in Black mist or Black Edition.
But I am concerned about the availability of OS updates and Flip cover for S4 in Black edition.(i don't want to ruin the look & feel of leather on its back cover). BTW I m living in Mumbai, India.
Thanks in Advance :)

• 2014-05-07 06:26
  • 7wy4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-06 18:11 from NmUv - click to readflippen is not english word - its a slang . SPEAK ENGLISH - usa uk canda or australia ? be clear ..

• 2014-05-06 23:41
  • 3JeZ

> In reply to Heartless @ 2014-05-06 07:49 from U@bD - click to readSpeak flippen english

• 2014-05-06 18:11
  • NmUv

After many reviews and searching comparing collect opinions I finally buy s4 its really very powerfull and smart mobile ever excellent camara super battry backup fast net no doubts about it buy peacefully

• 2014-05-06 15:38
  • rKMb
Total of 15474 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.