Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Official specifications for samsung galaxy s4 e300s south koria is not available here? Please provide for the benefis of other.

• 2014-07-09 16:19
  • t7Xk

> In reply to leo @ 2014-07-07 17:15 from XNDV - click to readAre you sure that you have got the real samsung galaxy s4? You can easily distinguish it by downloading Antutu app. S4 has openGl... Hard reset... wipe cache image might help.

• 2014-07-09 15:58
  • t7Xk

If you have rooted your phone or if you are using the custom rom from xda, probably thats the reason why skies didnt give a pop up message for update. Sammobile will give you The official firmware and updated android oS just visit the site.

• 2014-07-09 15:47
  • t7Xk

> In reply to Sam76 @ 2014-07-09 14:34 from GThf - click to readI think a restart will fix it.

Do you have internal memory crisis? If yes then I strongly advice to store images in a SD card.

I never experienced this. But factory reset must be the last resort. Try it after you've tried everything and failed.

My s4 is ready to shoot in around 2 seconds with RAM filled up and on power saving mode which I believe is a great time.

Have a nice day. Please tell me if it helped our not.

• 2014-07-09 15:39
  • upic

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-09 04:43 from scyZ - click to readI am sure you don't have s4 or may be your s4 is duplicate one.search in net to differentiate between orginal and duplocate.
I have a s4 and I don't have any lag.Its a nice phone.

• 2014-07-09 15:12
  • uvcV

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-08 10:14 from rKRd - click to readHi darkgamer,my camera is taking a while to open which is quite embarrassing,what could be the reason?? Earlier there was no such issue,this has started recently.

• 2014-07-09 14:34
  • GThf

First of all, I loved Samsung products. I had the Samsung Vibrant aka Samsung 1, and now I have this phone. I never wanted an iPhone until today. The S4 is an awesome phone if you can afford to get a new phone every year. There are so many bugs with the Android updates that my phone has stopped working. I've done a factory reset and the phone still gives me issues. This would be my third S4. The first one I accidentally dropped and the LCD cracked. There was only one hairline crack going across the screen but the phone stopped working. The second phone stopped working after the S5 came out and there was a software update. The phone would freeze and restart itself. When I would try to make a call, the phone would shut off. What is the point of having a nice phone if it shuts off while you're trying to make a call? I sent it back into T-Mobile since it was still under warranty. So this is now my third S4 I am using and I'm starting to have issues with it again. When I get calls, I can't answer them because the phone would freeze and restart itself. If I try to go to the phone, it freezes and stops working. When I turn on the camera, the phone shuts off. I've done everything from clearing the cache to doing a factory reset. Not worth the headache.

• 2014-07-09 04:43
  • scyZ

> In reply to M.M.5 @ 2014-07-08 14:53 from NwwE - click to readTRY SPEAK to samsung customer centre -with ur imei number- speak to supervisor -or send email - question- have u missed ur update or r u still in Q..

• 2014-07-08 20:23
  • 3J6T

> In reply to leo @ 2014-07-07 17:15 from XNDV - click to readDo a system restore or factory reset it will be solved.

• 2014-07-08 19:08
  • NuPF

I want to buy this phone.Please tell me the special features of this phon.plz help my email rafiqk540@gmail.com

• 2014-07-08 15:55
  • KAe0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-08 09:14 from 3JeZ - click to readMy galaxy s4 is not rooted. And I always check for updates via the phone and kies but there is nothing

• 2014-07-08 14:53
  • NwwE

In my phone the red light blinks even the phone is switched off

• 2014-07-08 14:13
  • H4tj

In my phone the red light blinks even the phone is switched off

• 2014-07-08 14:12
  • H4tj

> In reply to Krish @ 2014-07-08 13:21 from t1$A - click to readNo,nothing like that,i updated mine via kies,no worries at all.

• 2014-07-08 13:59
  • GThe

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-08 09:53 from rKRd - click to readHi Darkgamer, Will upgrading through Kies automatically delete all my installed apps and other settings, like arrangement of home screens etc?
Thanks in advance.

• 2014-07-08 13:21
  • t1$A

Hie good people
Not able to get connected to Internet,any help?

• 2014-07-08 12:34
  • HHHH

> In reply to leo @ 2014-07-07 17:15 from XNDV - click to readAs u r facing this problen ur camera section must be having shorting.So take it samsung care if its under warranty. Or take to a good experienced tecnican so he will help u .....

• 2014-07-08 11:15
  • X{jE

> In reply to kunnan @ 2014-07-07 08:08 from YT1n - click to readThis phone is better than snapdragon version. Please get some information before commenting here.

• 2014-07-08 10:14
  • rKRd

> In reply to leo @ 2014-07-07 17:15 from XNDV - click to readUpdate the phone via kies to Android 4.4 and your problem will be solved

• 2014-07-08 09:53
  • rKRd

> In reply to M.M.5 @ 2014-07-07 23:41 from rsVs - click to read-goto samsung service centre ..-keep checking ota n via kies ..make sure your device is not rooted ..donot try any roms

• 2014-07-08 09:14
  • 3JeZ
Total of 16310 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.