Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-21 20:15 from 9xnx - click to readHey @dark gamer thanx buddy, pics were good and i am a free lancing photographer i might share few of my pics with you someday i hope u will like them.

• 2014-07-24 11:23
  • tUbC

Frnd Plz help me.i buy a mobile because i dont no s3,s3 neo or s4 who is good phone.plz help me.

• 2014-07-24 11:13
  • KAe2

> In reply to Tanya S @ 2014-07-24 05:21 from kaJj - click to readupdates -official -dependent on ur device model- carrier/international edition - and ur position in the Q of updates batches imei number.. what updates has been claimed by someone else has no bearing on your device updates except in general release for your carrier .
in your country- carrier A may release updates -but carrier B may not for same device ..

• 2014-07-24 09:58
  • 3JbJ

Hi I guess ppl here talking about S4 latest firmware update 4.4.3 which has been rolled out since July 22.

I believe Darkgamer and Tania from India Hindi belt means OS upgrade hub from Noida okla. plz wait for 3-4 more week

looks like Samsung OS upgrade release depends on the language belt. Since from S2 samsung upgrade availability depends on Language belt. updates differ based on regions. Regarding Ind samsung generally follows two belt/region. North and South. North belt aka Hindi belt OS upgrade is individial functioning based on Samsung Okla Noida and South aka Tamil belt will follow it up with thw SE asia OS update since Tamil is the one of lingo deconym in Malaysia, Sin and Burma too. TN will get the upgrade with respect to region. If you guys from TN just go and check it now u will get the update or if yoy guys from Northern parts pls wait for 3-4 weeks.

One of my friend from Tamilnad too informed me about this update. If you have any friends from Tamilnad just check out with them. but north belt upgrade lag by 3-4 weeks from SE asia update. just wait

Friend how to change the background them of Kids mode?..

How to decrease the background running capacity of this Knox 2.0.

• 2014-07-24 06:11
  • Iw@F

Can someone (Darkgamer?) please explain what AnTutu score is or represents and why it can vary on the same device. My score for my s19505 varies from a high of 30871 to a low of 29658. I don't understand.

• 2014-07-24 05:36
  • PPSX

> In reply to darkgamer @ 2014-07-24 04:19 from 9xnx - click to readI want to know about it too

• 2014-07-24 05:21
  • kaJj

> In reply to Tamil selvan @ 2014-07-23 23:51 from 33h3 - click to readcan anyone tell me more about the update.

which region you all are?

which firmware it's now? ( go to settings>more> about device).

details about the newer update?

• 2014-07-24 04:19
  • 9xnx

Wow.....

All in all Sam come up with Big bang. How many like for our New samsung os.

Love from Malaysia.

my dear Tamil bros from India and Srilanka any update on New os upgrade thr?

• 2014-07-23 23:51
  • 33h3

hey guyz

new update available

new version 34.543.69en_sg
download size 2.16 GB :O

highlights incl Android 4.3
bla bla.

is it good and worth to upgrade.?

but 2.2 GB Lol... with my wifi speed it gonna take 6 hrs and more...

• 2014-07-23 22:55
  • 6uT8

love the new UI samsung. next level.

• 2014-07-23 22:20
  • 7xu2

Good job samsung for the brand new update.

with total changeover in touch wiz UI. has anyone noticed knox 2.0 after the update?

Kid mode is just an awesome addon. setup your password and give the mobile to the kid and them draw play and surf under your monitoring.

Kudos Samsung.

Regards

• 2014-07-23 22:19
  • 7xu2

fantabulous update samsung.

• 2014-07-23 21:21
  • nTI3

S4-443 - NEXUS 7 2013 444 no noticeable difference 443 /444.. 444 should come to s4 starting in 8 weeks -watch out

• 2014-07-23 20:46
  • 3J7{

waited too long for the os update files to get download but I the waiting seems to WORTH IT.

UI looks brilliant almost near to S5. brilliant sam.

let me spend some hour in checking out and analysing this new UI update.

Totallt different :)

• 2014-07-23 20:35
  • 0VT5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-23 18:26 from fCx$ - click to readfinally updated my OS. Yes I feel like having a different brand mobile phone with me.

inbtw any info how to get the old touch wiz back.? whatever I like the new OS design from Samsung.

btw what that thing called Kid mode? with parental control:@

• 2014-07-23 20:22
  • Iw@F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-23 18:26 from fCx$ - click to readTell me more about the update.

Where do you live.

What is the firmware now.

What exactly are the changes

• 2014-07-23 18:40
  • 9xmb

In one word with the new update the UI become simple and detailed..
wid round iconic. clear one.. but taking morw ram I guess

wat an change over samsung !!.

• 2014-07-23 18:26
  • fCx$

> In reply to arun @ 2014-07-23 15:12 from ITkr - click to readI also asked the same question but frankly speaking there' s no such need for an update as the S4 runs butter smooth on 4.4.2 and sometimes the updates can turn out to be nightmares also nothing much is gonna change in 4.4.4 so better wait for some major update which has something new to offer as for now just relish your S4.

• 2014-07-23 16:53
  • GThg

> In reply to arun @ 2014-07-23 15:12 from ITkr - click to readi guess never.

• 2014-07-23 16:28
  • 9xnx
Total of 16539 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4.