Samsung mobiles has taking a very advantage especially Galaxy 3 and now 4 , I have 3 now and I will buy 4 when releases, in my opinion it's the best for today,
Samsung galaxy s4 over HTC One
- 5.0 inches screen
- 1mm thick
- Smart stay, Smart pause, Smart scroll
- removable battery
- microSD, up to 64 GB
HTC One over Samsung galaxy s4
- 469 ppi pixel density
- HTC Sense UI v5 with Blikfeed
- studio quality Beats Audio sound
- dual front each stereo speakers powered by built-in amplifier
- build in with hardware karaoke system
- 2 GB RAM with powerful DDR2 not LPDDR ( sg4 used LPDDR1 )
- 4.3 Ultra pixel ( megapixel count in 2688 x 1520 )
camera ( ultra pixel camera capture more than 300% low lite than 8MP or 13MP ) optical image stabilization
- dedicated image chip 2
- 1080p@30fps with HDR & 720p@60fps front 1080p@30fps with HDR
- Lithium -Polymer technology
- premium design & build quality
- Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 Krait 300
Adreno 320 but these sos in us version only sg4 international version have Exynos 5 octa
Snapdragon 600 more and more powerful than Exynos 5 octa ( CPU and Graphics )
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) htc one lunch v4.1.2 but upgradable to v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- NFC and Infrared port
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 1080 x 1920 pixels full HD
subhan, 18 Mar 2013gonna buy it..it has many nice features...Does it has 16 different colours|?Y Battery is Less MAH then Note2
Maybe I am going mad but they have never gone up for 16million colour palette but am sure Philips did an Ambilight tv with 4 Trillion colour palette (hues).
Adyrockstar, 18 Mar 2013Rumors suggest that S4 will be available in the end of April in India with a price tag of arou... moreit will cost 39k or so... last year when S3 was launched,the price was 43k but retailers were giving discounts on it n it was retailing at 39k after discount so the same is going to happen with S4... it will not exceed 40k... lets see how much flipkart pices it... its the most trusted online retailer...
[deleted post]Also Unofficial: Alcatel smartphones to have micro nuclear plant for 30 years of continuous usage without charging. Good bye all!
redhotsonic, 18 Mar 2013This phone has almost everything. I think I would still go with Sony Xperia Z. That's waterp... moreThe Xperia Z has a terrible loudpseaker, it's better to buy another phone instead of that one.
[deleted post]what an embarrassing contradictive comment ,,why the hell should we want to know that??? wrong forum.
4 gb Ram
16mp with Carl Zeiss oled flash
EXYNOS 5450 not this fkn 5410 standard entry level crap
Ceramic with sapphire glass
Why it is same like S3 ? the same shape, hey guys Galaxy S2 is better or S3 ? Please need your comment,
This phone has almost everything. I think I would still go with Sony Xperia Z. That's waterproof and dust resistant, unlike this one. This one has more features, but I don't like it's design. Although, you can't have everything!
Rishster78, 18 Mar 2013Hey any idea when this will be available in India and at what indicative price?Rumors suggest that S4 will be available in the end of April in India with a price tag of around Rs. 43000/-