Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Friend plz help me.s3,s3 neo and s4. which mobile is better and best?

• 2014-07-24 11:04
  • KAea

Can someone please explain what AnTuTu score means and why it can vary on the same device. I have checked mine at various times on my 19505 and it varies from a high of 30871 to a low of 29658. I would welcome an explanation.

• 2014-07-24 05:33
  • PPSX

I'm glad I switched to this device from Lumia 920,one thing I will miss about from my Lumia is the camera.

• 2014-07-22 06:18
  • t7Ra

FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS IN KITKAT....FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS..

1)Download kitkat i9505XXUFNB9 from (http://www.sammobile.com/firmw...nload=31852)

2) Root the device and install CWM recovery using Rashr Flashtool
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=d­e.mkrtchyan.recoverytools)

3)Download & Flash Adam kernel 2.3 using CWM recovery (http://wanamlite.com/2014/04/0...roid-kitkat)

4) Clear cache & factory reset the device after all the above steps.. YOU ARE DONE..

I AM USING THE ABOVE COMBINATION... ITS WORKING FLAWLESSLY.. BATTERY CHARGES QUICKLY.. NO BATTERY DRAIN, NO CRASHES, NO ERRORS, NO BLA BLA BLA !!

W A R N I N G :- ADAM'S KERNEL DISABLES KNOX... EM OKAY WITH IT CAZ I HATE KNOX..

• 2014-07-20 19:25
  • KIA0

> In reply to sII @ 2014-07-08 16:07 from 0TFK - click to readare you sure u talk abut the s4? im tinking u have a chinese copy :))) i have an s4 for almost 2 months and i cant find anything to complain...and i still try to find something...so...in my opinion.....u got a copy dude

• 2014-07-20 00:38
  • g87c

Can I, download 4.3 from samsung update on memo.card and instal in phone to switch of 4.4.2, throught factory reset and boot from memo.card ??

• 2014-07-19 21:14
  • 3@4q

> In reply to Hamzam @ 2014-05-31 11:31 from tevU - click to readHi Hamzam, So which phone have you bought? I am thinking about S4 to buy. Please help...

• 2014-07-17 10:58
  • i8wS

this phone is amazing and work very fast......................i luv this phone

• 2014-07-17 10:10
  • uu0A

> In reply to Naim @ 2014-07-10 17:35 from gC7@ - click to readIt may possible that your phone us second copy
Looks same as original but not perform like that.
Do compare eith original.

• 2014-07-17 04:30
  • YTYH

whth is bettr samsung s4 or samsung note 3?

• 2014-07-16 17:28
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Vinu @ 2014-07-12 06:04 from mIfe - click to readSir.,Change your battery...... I think it will fix ... Don't try to work with u'r phone when it's charging....bcz It's not comfortable for battery....

• 2014-07-16 08:03
  • iwpJ

Im a galaxy s4 i9505 user but until now my phone work perfectly after upgrade to Kitkat 4.4.2 I like the speed, no animation lag, superb camera, and speaker very clear sounds.

I love this phone but I need and I want to upgrade my phone to Galaxy S5 coz I like the hd camera, can able to shoot against the light.

• 2014-07-15 14:09
  • thi2

Very very very fast

• 2014-07-14 15:55
  • N7y7

Battery runs so fast w/o me using it a lot .
Any advised ?

• 2014-07-13 08:46
  • 9LHT

Got this phone for a few weeks now, best phone i ever had, awesome battery life, no overheat while playing games, very rich sound (even though i wish it was a bit louder when i listen to Metal, but i´ll just buy a better headphone and that should help), camera is decent in the dark and awesome in good light, nothing to complaint at all, but i´ll just stay in 4.3 jellybean, since many people are having problems with the upgrade to KitKat. My question is, is there a compelling reason to upgrade to KitKat?

• 2014-07-12 11:23
  • JX0I

No android phone comes with flash anymore, it´s a system thing, you have to download a third party app if you want it, many third party navigators have flash already, there is no other way around no modern phone have Flash anymore.

• 2014-07-12 11:11
  • JX0I

I recently bought Samsung S4 I9505 initially it was good and I recently upgraded my phone to kit kat version(4.4.2) and from here on wards started the problem that from the last week, I observed that the phone immediately turns off with out the battery completely getting drained off. That was a great surprise for me that the battery was at almost 85% and even then when using any app in my phone it is often geeting turned off and I immediately connect to charging and the start using my phone, and why is it so happening that though the battery time exists? Please some one help me out in this regard.How to over come this problem.

• 2014-07-12 06:04
  • mIfe

What will be the latest OS version for Samsung GT i9505? i have kitkat 4.4.2..

• 2014-07-11 16:55
  • PT7K

> In reply to Naim @ 2014-07-10 17:35 from gC7@ - click to readFor the battery, well its the kitkat bug! Update to 4.4.4 with cyanogenmod or other custom roms or downgrade to 4.3 or 4.2. Alternatively you can grab an Anker 5200 or 7800mah extended battery and keep the bugged 4.4.2. These batteries are reliable and last forever. Mind you NFC is only enabled on the 5200mah, NOT THE 7800.

BTW, I don't recommend you going with zerolemon batteries, their durability is shit. As for Hyperion, their 5000ish model is fine, but the 7000ish is a scam.

As for the volume, you must be deaf or something... I put the volume at 4-5 when I drive a relatively loud car with in-ear headphones and its loud enough.

Furthermore I use a negative "V" equalizer configuration ( I start at 0db on bass and treble and dip into -db on the mids ).

That's a third, or less, of its full volume + an equalizer setting that drops the volume a tad too. And to top it all off, I suffer from acuphens.

Really, you need to get your ears checked. :/

For the games, try a resolution changer app to reduce the resolution and get a more fluid gaming experience that will be less taxing on the processor. Check in the google play store, there are a few good apps for this.

Good luck.

• 2014-07-11 14:13
  • 86uM

I have a copy from this phone one Dual sim card everithing is the same,but only i need to know if this phone have Flash Player...

• 2014-07-11 04:33
  • 7ByF
Total of 2274 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.