Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

what is rom (omega) please???

• 2014-06-01 11:58
  • KgnZ

> In reply to Hamzam @ 2014-05-31 11:31 from tevU - click to readHi Hamzam. Both phones are beautiful and great. Maybe the S4 I9505 offers more in terms of specs and being more recent, but at the end of the day looks will also matter to you. Anyway, whichever you'll choose, you will get very good phones either way.

• 2014-05-31 12:39
  • xpBj

> In reply to Surendra Lama @ 2014-05-31 10:39 from 9Ifc - click to readHi Surendra, there's no doubt that something quite unusual has happened to you, ...I mean two phones in a row? I happen to have the same S4 I9505 Black Edition, also European model that came preloaded with Android 4.3. It's been with me now over a month, my kind of work is pretty demanding and so far my S4 has been behaving perfectly and is proving to be a solid workhorse too. Now the battery is doing a little better but everything else is sheer bliss. As a happy S4 owner, I'd like to say, don't despair, in most probability what happened to you has nothing to do with the Brand but possibly with the reseller. I'd suggest to try a big outlet, even if paying a little more. Good luck.

• 2014-05-31 12:17
  • xpBj

guys,, i'm gonna buy a 4n nd i've 2 options
1)Galaxy S4 19505
2)HTC One
I need u help. plz,,, gve ur suggestions,, :)

• 2014-05-31 11:31
  • tevU

Someone please help!
My S4 is overheating and it dies whenever it wants to. I can't be used longer as it used to. It hangs after a minute and the phone won't allow you to open it unless you get the battery and switch it on again. I have to do it all over again just to use it. Can someone tell me what to do?

• 2014-05-31 11:04
  • t7Xi

I purchased Galaxy S4 I9505 in Doha, Qatar. It was written European SIM Model... on the box. First of all if it's for european sim then how and why it is sold here? 2nd The 2nd day I purchased it, WIFI had an issue neither turns off nor turns on but remains the wifi button with dim green colour. The seller exchanged it with another new one. It ran smoothly for the 1st day 2nd day screen started freezing. removed battery, did factory reset etc.. but in vain. I took it to the seller, he said there was virus, how come I didn't install software from the sources other than google play store (I just updated the existing apps, and hp printer driver via wifi). Anyway, the seller removed the virus. He said he formatted the phone and now I won't have that problem. After 2 days again another problem while calling, dialing pad started freezing, there was no other way but to restart. When I switch on GPS. The phone started reacting completely annoying. I switched on camera with GPS location for pictures activated, suddenly phone restarted. After that, switching on GPS phone restarts, switching off GPS phone restarts, open camera phone restarts, sometimes after restarting u encode your password to unlock the screen even before you finish typing it the phone restarts, God!!! I went back to the shop, they were offering me another new set but the color of my choice was not available with them and I was already fed up so I asked for the refund and got my money back. Is it because this was for european sim model and the problem arise due to unlocking it? or S4 is really that bad that lot's of it's products are deffective? Or It's really my bad luck. Oh yes, the phone is brand new and I purchased it from small shop not from big shopping mall because shopping mall offered gift voucher of QAR 400 riyal whereas this small shop didn't offer anything but price was reduced by QAR 414.00

• 2014-05-31 10:39
  • 9Ifc

Generally in all Samsung fones the colour of the bezels(chrome finish on the sides) gets peeled off... Can it be protected by s view Cover???

• 2014-05-31 09:04
  • rKNy

Please help me my phone samsung galaxy s4 gt i9505 lte option has no shown how i can check please reply

• 2014-05-31 06:39
  • syjP

First thing I always do is root any phone. I am on Omega V30 KIT KITKAT 4.4.2. call recording built in and lots of great addons with Xposed. Also get Nova Launcher and use it instead of TouchWiz It flies.

• 2014-05-30 21:15
  • mtZ{

> In reply to armin80 @ 2014-05-29 22:57 from 9KCP - click to readyes i did

• 2014-05-30 15:46
  • 0v80

> In reply to SohailZafar @ 2014-05-24 21:20 from nC2A - click to readU should wait for s5 prime
S5 in not a good phn it gets hang and ram is too low only 456 mb free without using any app while s5 prime will have 3 gb ram so wait

• 2014-05-30 11:00
  • uZaU

> In reply to Jonathan @ 2014-05-19 10:03 from Nv$a - click to readsamsung s4 i9505 is best phone.

• 2014-05-30 07:01
  • Mtf1

> In reply to SohailZafar @ 2014-05-24 21:20 from nC2A - click to readNote 3 if u like to use big screen.

• 2014-05-29 23:01
  • 9KCP

I red the new update which was rolled by Samsung before 2 days is including kids mode and knock 2 .

• 2014-05-29 22:59
  • 9KCP

> In reply to bassbouss @ 2014-05-29 09:48 from 0v80 - click to readDid u try to do factory reset?

• 2014-05-29 22:57
  • 9KCP

As I know made by samsung is made in korea

• 2014-05-29 22:56
  • 9KCP

> In reply to nikitha @ 2014-05-19 20:06 from 0C4} - click to readi have been using s4 from 2013 till now no problem phone is excellent .camera quality is stunning....
battery back up is also fine ...if you charge through the oem charger it will take only 2 hours to charge .so you can buy s4 with no doubts

• 2014-05-29 19:25
  • ij2h
  • F

Waiting for Kitkat 4.4.3 for S4 i9505

• 2014-05-29 16:39
  • t7Xr

can anyone tell me if this phone is waterproof

• 2014-05-29 12:30
  • t7E2
Total of 2396 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.