Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

dear admin;

did anyone update the your phone s4 running of kikat to lollipop. Pls. let us know thanks

• 2014-12-29 07:52
  • Sqj}

> In reply to NHLAKS @ 2014-12-24 09:15 from NH8Y - click to readIts normal system storage

• 2014-12-26 01:54
  • 9KPC

Hi! My i9505's battery drains fast and i charging this twice a day. Pls tell me what should i do.
my mail address: alianjurist@yahoo.com

• 2014-12-25 13:11
  • KIJW

> In reply to ajoy @ 2014-12-22 17:14 from t0DT - click to readHi Ajoy. This is why I previously suggested to visit the nearest authorized Samsung service center. Maybe it would involve a bit more of cash, but certainly it would eliminate the need for guess working. You see, smartphones are rather delicate when it comes to modifying their nature, of curse unless one has a good idea of what they're doing. In my case my phone had its original CSC (Country Sales Code)as XEF for France. Because I live in Lebanon, I downloaded Kit Kat Android version 4.4.2 but this time opting for the XSG CSC variant for UAE. Using Odin, I flashed my phone and till now it's working like a charm. Please see your nearest service center, they can get you out of this problem.

• 2014-12-24 13:35
  • 3bZG

Been using Android 5.0 lollipop GPE and it's just fantastic,smooth, very fast, this is just another level...

No problems, glitches, everything just works...

Only requirement is to install updated apps and games from the play store...which is fair enough

Lollipop is the best... makes other phone look like toys when you compare them side by side

I wonder where are all the iboys that used to say Android lags...lags,freezing,slowing down does not exist in Lollipop 5.0 GPE

Even full HD games run butter smooth... I play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, Asphalt 8 Airborne, Need for Speed-Most Wanted, Call of Duty...etc

• 2014-12-24 10:19
  • NmRf

I bought the phone in less than a week ago but the strange thing is that, the internal space is 9.25GB instead of 16GB. Is this normal or should I take it back because with the applications included is still doesn't amount to 16GB.

• 2014-12-24 09:15
  • NH8Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-23 12:05 from t0DR - click to read@ ajoy

You can download an official ROM from:

or
http://www.sammobile.com/ (sign up first)

and either flash the phone yourself or get someone who knows how to to do it for you.

• 2014-12-23 23:22
  • mySN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-23 08:40 from mySN - click to readif my phn is flashed with a non samsung rom what is your suggestions for me now.... please... it's not fake at all....

• 2014-12-23 12:05
  • t0DR

> In reply to umer khan @ 2014-12-23 07:25 from KIZ{ - click to readthank you umer khan.... i will try your process..

• 2014-12-23 12:02

or
2) Your phone is a fake

• 2014-12-23 08:40
  • mySN

@ajoy update your galaxy s4 or download firmware from this site and update through odin http://www.sammobile.com/

• 2014-12-23 07:25
  • KIZ{

> In reply to eidbest @ 2014-12-21 21:34 from 3VRT - click to readI can't understand what is the problem with my s4.. when i going to update my phn from 4.3 to 4.4 it's said that."your phn has been modified " and i can't update my galaxy s4.... and another problem is it says "google setting is missing " .... i can't understand what to do... can anybody please help me please....

• 2014-12-22 17:14
  • t0DT

> In reply to Haris Khan @ 2014-12-20 11:41 from PGh{ - click to read@ Haris Khan

Just because you have inserted a 4G card that doesn't mean that 4G is available.
4G only works if your carrier supports it. Ask your supplier if they support 4G in your area.

• 2014-12-22 16:58
  • mySN

> In reply to Simchester @ 2014-12-17 09:34 from NmR} - click to readWill be described how please

• 2014-12-22 16:29
  • XuNT

I have a situation with the GESTURE feature, I have tried to reboot the phone, also I made a factory reset, I install all kind of "Sensor testers", all of them indicated me that the sensor of movement it's there and this one have 8Cm of distance, etc, but I active the Gesture feature and I make all the moves and tests but it don't do nothing, what you recomend me guys? HELP

• 2014-12-21 22:53
  • LC8f

> In reply to Haris Khan @ 2014-12-20 11:41 from PGh{ - click to readsame issue i buy gt-i9505 when I update it to 4.4.2 kitkat no lte option

• 2014-12-21 21:58
  • uZaT

> In reply to Haris Khan @ 2014-12-20 11:41 from PGh{ - click to readHi Harry. I believe the solution exists for your problem. It looks like your S4 is still running on Android Jellybean 4.3. I had the very same problem a few of months ago, then once I moved up to Kit Kat 4.4.2, the LTE option appeared and it works fine till now. On top of that, the phone which was already a superb phone only got better and faster. Try to visit your nearest Samsung service center, and tell them about it, surely your not far off the solution. Cheers.

• 2014-12-21 21:34
  • 3VRT

> In reply to Haris Khan @ 2014-12-20 11:41 from PGh{ - click to readmay be you did buy a 9500

• 2014-12-21 03:27
  • L5Pp

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 and installed a 4G SIM card.

When I tried to activate 4G/LTE I find that the phone does not provide me 4G/LTE capability.

Here's what Network Mode only shows;

WCDMA/GSM
WCDMA only
GSM only

what can i do to get 4G/LTE?

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks

• 2014-12-20 11:41
  • PGh{

there is a problem with my phone..i bought a brand new samsung galaxy s4 today. there is crackling sound in my speaker. its not consistent but when i reciv a msg or some thing a small carkling sound comes...can anyone guide me...that what should i do with it thanks

• 2014-12-19 20:15
  • KIAN
Total of 2772 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.