Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I am confused between choosing GS4 or Z1 Compact.
I really prefer Z1 Compact due to its size, but Ill definitely use a FLIP COVER.
GS4 has S-view cover which doesnt make its size much bigger, but Z1 doesnt have such an option, so when i use a Flip cover to Z1, will its size become equal to GS4?
Please help me friends.... (Email - Faizal.hhh@Gmail.com)

• 2014-04-16 11:00
  • tetk

i have been using galaxy s4 I9505. This phone came from UK and i have been using it in Pakistan. I have been facing sound echo problem on this phone. The person who is calling me hears his voice back. This problem doesnot appears while using head phones and when we remove back cover. Any suggestions? will it be a hardware issue or software issue? how to solve?

• 2014-04-16 08:53

Galaxy s4 I9506
And why?

• 2014-04-15 22:46
  • Sqmh

> In reply to jacki @ 2014-04-14 00:42 from uWE$ - click to readjust flash ur device and reinstall the jellybean 4.3 dats it.:)

• 2014-04-15 21:59
  • uW%3

i got s4 black edition.it was 4.3 jbean.1st it said for many dayz tht latest software is installed now its sayin tht ur device has been modified .wt shud i do?????????

• 2014-04-14 00:42
  • uWE$

> In reply to jay @ 2014-04-13 12:38 from fnvP - click to readI think your imei is blocked by the carrier. Either you bought it off someone who stole it and the original owner reported it as stolen or the original owner defaulted monthly service payments.

• 2014-04-13 16:42
  • 5Nv3

my s4 was working perfectly for the last 6 months and then no service, no signal, insert sim card to access network services (can't detect sim card) was charging overnight woke up found it with no signal before that it was working.

• 2014-04-13 12:38
  • fnvP

What's difference between this & i9500?

• 2014-04-12 07:13
  • U@b$

bn using this fone for 7 months and hv up graded frm JB to KK and i have experiened no prblm
After upgrade it bcame much faster and the batteri lasts longer
tnks samsung

• 2014-04-11 16:52
  • N9TC

• 2014-04-10 21:18
  • fkk5

> In reply to neba @ 2014-04-08 18:28 from g8${ - click to readI am using this phone nearly a year I didnt face any burnt issue

• 2014-04-10 13:23
  • 3JDB

> In reply to neba @ 2014-04-08 23:53 from g8${ - click to readI m using it for a year now and the screen looks like the first day I dought it. But it's true that maybe loses its brightness in few years. But LCD screens don't have those beautiful colours.

• 2014-04-09 00:55
  • 3Agc

> In reply to Nash @ 2014-04-08 23:23 from 3Agc - click to read In your case It was probably faulty good. I was talking about the burned pixels, after long term of using phone. Pixels burns where is status bar. Also, after a long term of using keyboard the shadow could be noticed at the place where the keyboard is. It's because pixels after particular time lose their strenght or burn at all. If this is really happening, i wouldn't like to buy this phone because I want to use it long time, not just few months.

• 2014-04-08 23:53
  • g8${

> In reply to neba @ 2014-04-08 18:28 from g8${ - click to readWhen I bought it a year ago and turned it on for first time I saw 2 burned pixels. I used the warranty and they change my display in 45 min the second day that I bought it. ( at GREECE !!!! Haha) Since that day until now everything is Perfect !! Is a very good phone. Fast, nice colours, camera, speed... Just buy it. Now is very cheap.

• 2014-04-08 23:23
  • 3Agc

I want to buy this phone, but I'm worried about display because I heard about "burned pixels". Did anybody else have the same problem with it?

• 2014-04-08 18:28
  • g8${

Hello. A month ago I updated my S4 to KitKat 4.4.2 and everything works perfect. Only one thing goes wrong. The option which u can Enable/Disable your apps on the main menu doesn't work anymore. ( The option is there but I can't choose that )... Does anyone know why? What can I do to fix it?

• 2014-04-08 17:59

Hi guys
After updating to kitkat I have problems like ghosting issue and smearing while scrolling so is there is update coming or fix cause I am thinking to downgrade to jb again .

• 2014-04-07 16:22
  • fkku

I got the kitkat update from 2 days and I am experience some issue like ghost image and smearing in scrolling . So is there is update coming for that or any fix .I am thinking to downgrade to jb again

• 2014-04-07 15:27
  • fkku

How sad 9GB out of 16GB but anyway thank you for the reply.

• 2014-04-07 02:39
  • v0qT

> In reply to MJS @ 2014-04-05 01:28 from v0qT - click to readYou get around 9gb of user available memory

• 2014-04-06 02:06
  • nIrU
Total of 2274 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.