Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to EuroTig @ 2014-05-02 23:44 from JFPs - click to readUse original S4 not a clone copy.

• 2014-05-03 18:07
  • vpHA

hi frnd,
i am in kuwait i want to bye this phone plz tell me there is any problms in this handset...what is battry backup ?????

• 2014-05-03 15:05
  • d%q%

my galaxy s4 working on os 4.2.2 last 8 months and now when i update os to 4.4.2 the phone become stop working and i should restart the phone to work on and this problem repeates everyday please replay me with thanks alot

• 2014-05-03 13:41
  • 98Dm

The phone is absolute beast. android kit kat. everyhting run smooth. no lags. display are great and high quality. but it looks and feel cheap with all the plastic. I dont know if it just me, but most of the "S" function are not actually practical. i ended up turning it all of. the s voice, smart pause, smart stay, air gesture, air view etc. Its kinda useless. but hey, overall it is a great phone. its just a matter of personal preferencess.
ps: this premium phone, doesnt look THAT premium to me.

• 2014-05-03 10:47
  • XNIY

People from all over the world.
I had 2 brand new SD-cards killed by my GS 3 international version. Never did nothing to the phone and whenever Samsung sent updates I did them. My both cards Kingston 64gb, class10 are killed and I am afraid to buy another one , so I go without card.
Why don't we all get together on one website or somewhere and sign a petition and make a complain to force Samsung to call back all our S3, S4...etc. phones that kill cards if this is a hardware problem or to release a update if is a software problem.
There are thousands of people on many forums having problems with this same matter but Samsung is just ignoring us one by one and every time they say they never hear of this problem, or they blame the card manufacturers.
Maybe the card manufacturers can support us on this because they ma be tired to keep exchanging cards for free because Samsung cant make a product right and don't want to fix their problem. Or they can actually come and support us with some study by their technicians that can actually prove this.
Dumb people that come to this forums and claim strong that: " this is your card fault, maybe you buy non brand, maybe is fake, or is user fault" without any technical knowledge or any study but they come to talk just so they can look important or just so they can contradict someone ....please stay out because soon will be happened to you also ...soon.
I was thinking to buy t=he new S4 black edition since I did not like the new S5 they came out with but after reading this forums I think I will wait for LG G3 to come out , I think is more promising phone. Forget this ignorant people from Samsung and their phones. No wander their stock exchange go down day by day.
Awaiting for solutions and actually someone do something then mass e-mail all members that participate on all this forums.

• 2014-05-02 23:44
  • JFPs

> In reply to westman @ 2014-05-02 15:17 from mEA6 - click to readI think you are using a copy of original samsung s4!!!

• 2014-05-02 19:53
  • U{8G

HI all

I am going to give a little review of s4 i9505
I bought it 3 days ago. It really has a nice big screem (i had ace 2 before). The screen is really sharp. The camera is also awesome i havent taken a lot of pictures but the ones i have taken are very good. Battery is ok nothing special. I get around 4-5 hours screen on time. Gaming is also nice becasue snapdragon600 is still good(not the best but for me it's good enough). The reason I got this phone because I wanted a proper phone with good overall specs and a battery you can switch in and out. Most phones didn't have that. Only samsung phones have removable battery. I want to keep this phone for 2-3 years and my last phone (Ace 2) ran out of battery after a year. Also a phone like s4 can get updates in future more than low-end, midrange phones. I was hesitating between note 3 neo and s4 but i chose s4 because i could have it in my pocket ( I am a boy) and i dont want to take a bag with me all the time. I mostly use phone for youtube whattsapp facebook and internet. It's good enough for that.

• 2014-05-02 17:13
  • T3L8

I m using it from a year. It s crap. Overheating , poor battery life , lag in almost all tasks , very low internal memory cause the rom is huge and full of bloatware crap, it gets full very quick . All the shit like smart stay etc is unusuable in real life. 30% satisfied with this piece of plastic. The iphone is way better in day by day use

• 2014-05-02 15:17
  • mEA6

iam using this phone.awesome phone....

• 2014-05-01 02:49
  • tes5

iam using this in sri lanka.awesome phone...

• 2014-05-01 02:45
  • tes5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-28 17:37 from XNIY - click to read100% agree, thats why i dont want to buy this phone, all great except fm radio

• 2014-04-30 16:34
  • p4Nj

> In reply to alhisaynawi @ 2014-04-30 02:53 from vnEi - click to readi am using Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 in dubai

• 2014-04-30 13:19
  • nC2q

samsung S4 is grate except the battery performance not good

• 2014-04-30 11:40
  • 6p2x

> In reply to niiiizzzz @ 2014-04-25 06:40 from uWUS - click to readtry to use kies for updating your mobile

• 2014-04-30 03:15
  • mT$T

reset factory

• 2014-04-30 03:12
  • mT$T

is that model Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 works inside Middle East or is this CDMA OR GSM or IDEN any one can help me thanks

• 2014-04-30 02:53
  • vnEi

> In reply to haru @ 2014-04-29 16:43 from T3L8 - click to readIt depends on your preferences and what you'll be using the device for. Both have their pros and cons.
No one can tell you which one to choose, it's up to you to decide what you like in a device: camera, or screen size, etc. And then pick the one which excels in these categories. (take a look at some reviews)

But the problem is that not everything is as good as it sounds on paper. For example, the S4, even though it is a powerful phone, game developers seem to ignore it for whatever reason so gaming is laggy.
You can never be 100% sure which device is the right choice, until you try it and see for yourself how good it really is, and if it meets your needs.

Good luck.

• 2014-04-30 02:34
  • 84G8

Hi guys I have one question should i buy s4 or note 3 neo both have same price in my country. My parents are going to buy the phone and they want me to keep it for 3 years. I like note 3 neo cause you can use s pen for pen window so it has very good multitasking capabilities, but lacks 1080p screen. I like s4 because there are already many accesoires for that phone. That means that if the s4 battery runs out i can buy a new one. But i think that note 3 neo is too big for me cause i already used it in shop. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance and please replay as soon as possible! Thanks!

• 2014-04-29 16:43
  • T3L8

Since I upgraded to kitkat network is not working .cant make calls, msg & data also not functioning

• 2014-04-28 19:48
  • tewb
Total of 2330 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.