Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Same issue with my Mobile but when i check other s4 then i satisfy :)

• 2014-06-13 21:45
  • Kgf$

> In reply to Surendra Lama @ 2014-05-31 10:39 from 9Ifc - click to readHi Surendra,
Maybe your S4 you purchased was a fake, there are a lot of faked S4 around in Asia, they lock a like original.
I guess that what happen to you, why should they refund the money ? the where afraid that you may find out soon or later.

• 2014-06-12 14:21
  • i4PL

> In reply to Jason @ 2014-06-08 07:38 from nTSm - click to readcan you also help me, because I can't use my simcard here in ksa . its says network locked, invalid sim card . my sim is smart lte from philippines . Can someone also help ? What would I do to use it without rooting the device or paying for regional lock code . Thanks .

• 2014-06-11 23:19
  • apMq

> In reply to Jason @ 2014-06-08 07:38 from nTSm - click to readif im not mistaken, there is already official kitkat update for s4 in the philippines . But they said it's not good, few bugs were there and battery drains fast . so I just stay with 4.3 .

• 2014-06-11 23:15
  • apMq

M faceing bettery problem after updating it to kitkat 4.4.2
Is it bettery problem or any softwere problem ?
Kindly help me plz

• 2014-06-11 12:35
  • fBhn

M faceing bettery problem after updating it to kitkat 4.4.2
Is it bettery problem or any softwere problem ?
Kindly help me plz

• 2014-06-11 12:33
  • fBhn

> In reply to m.mokhtar @ 2014-06-09 11:35 from fkng - click to readmaybe tey gave you a clone one

• 2014-06-10 20:30
  • N4}P

> In reply to m.mokhtar @ 2014-06-09 11:35 from fkng - click to readHi Mokhtar, don't worry, the storage is indeed 16 GB, but the Android OS plus the bundled software from Samsung make it such that you're left with about 10 GB or a little less in space. If I was you, I'd invest in a good quality genuine brand Micro SD card either 16 or 32 GB, but not less than class 10, that would be a good idea too, then transfer the software that can be moved to the SD card, and that should include your personal data, downloads, photo shoots, videos and music. Then clearing your caches regularly will help keep your phone running smoothly. Enjoy a great phone.

• 2014-06-10 19:39
  • 3bZ5

i just bought it from saudi arabia but i found something strange the memory should be 16GB but actually when open storge the total space is just 9.27GB only and used space 1GB free space 8 GB is that normal?or there is aproblem and i should change?

• 2014-06-09 11:35
  • fkng

> In reply to Sadek Jamal @ 2014-06-08 08:00 from YWiU - click to readWell you can remove the region lock by simply going to xda-developers.com & finding a solution by @chainfire !!

• 2014-06-09 07:18
  • v{Mx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-07 08:57 from apMX - click to readYes download kies on your pc then connect your mobile and it should tell u there is new update to 4.4.2

• 2014-06-08 09:46
  • J7UX

Hello, I purchase GALAXY S4 GT19505 from Soudia Arab. But I m in Bangladesh. I can't use mobile for country lock. How I can open it? my e-mail add: sadekjamal22@yahoo,com

• 2014-06-08 08:00
  • YWiU

My colleague here does have a note 3 and he is a intense gamer.. Always online in clash of clans.. Even with a 3k+ mah battery he usually charge his phone.. So never complain hard with battery life because it will be drain our batt depending on how we use it.. But still hoping kitkat will improve our batt performance

• 2014-06-08 07:54
  • nTSm

Got my s4 lte a few days ago here in Saudi. The battery life is quit good. I have no complaints because I know may phone is delivering a good quality video while streaming.. And it is usual that our battery will drain easily is your display is high quality the clock speed of our chipset is high.. And of course if you are a intense gamer.. While on Web browsing and Facebook my battery does pretty well

• 2014-06-08 07:48
  • nTSm

> In reply to samsung galaxy s4 gt @ 2014-06-06 16:03 from apMX - click to readI also bought here in ksa s4 lte still waiting for an update to kitkat.. Hopefully sooner or maybe in the Philippines when I'll be back home later this year

• 2014-06-08 07:38
  • nTSm

> In reply to armin80 @ 2014-06-06 18:08 from 9Kr2 - click to readshould I download it from pc ? or can I bring my phone to service center so they could update it if possible . Thanks .

• 2014-06-07 08:57
  • apMX

> In reply to samsung galaxy s4 gt @ 2014-06-06 16:03 from apMX - click to readHi connect your mobile to kies and try to do update .

• 2014-06-06 18:08
  • 9Kr2
  • samsung galaxy s4 gt
  • Rating0

please help, I bought my s4 i9505 4G here in saudi, and till now dont have kitkat update recieved, my android version is 4.3 and everytime I update software it says you have already installed the latest version . What would I do ?

• 2014-06-06 16:03
  • apMX

First u hard reset the s4 than again update to kitkat 4.3

• 2014-06-06 11:58
  • uufG
Total of 2446 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.