Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to armin80 @ 2014-05-27 22:01 from mT$T - click to readBetter performance but it might use a bit more battery.

I can't really say for sure about the battery.

• 2014-05-28 20:58
  • pXDP

did any one recieve update for kitkat on i9505, if yes any big changes in the new update like battery, and performnace. if there is issue plesae share it.

• 2014-05-27 22:01
  • mT$T

Dears,
I just need to knoe if you face the same problem with battery after KITKAT update on S4 i9505,the display time on was arround 5 hours but after the last update it wouldn't last mor than 3 hours and 40 minutes please advise if you face the same behaviour on your phone sets.

• 2014-05-25 23:18
  • 3%jw

Original made

• 2014-05-25 12:57
  • t7Xi

please help me... after upgrading my s4 to the latest version of kitkat...
id notice that the battery life of my phone is very poor.... and the if there are picture that has black and if i move the pic.. the black part will become violet..
please help me...

• 2014-05-25 06:21
  • t7Xi

guys suggest me plz from Galaxy Note3, Galaxy S4, Iphone 5s or Galaxy S5
Currently i holding nokia lumia 720 wp 8.1 device have exelent neat and clean OS but now i want to try another OS probebly Andriod and i will use Nokia 720 as my secondary device because it also have free navigation..Thanks

• 2014-05-24 21:20
  • nC2A

Hi everyone ..although phone is great but the only problem is battery life ..it sucks and found my phone flashing "battery low" when in need

• 2014-05-24 15:43
  • X0GC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-23 12:31 from pX7H - click to readIts maybe is 9 gb usable and the rest is for the os.
I got a 16 gb galaxy s4 but only 9 gb storage

• 2014-05-23 21:04
  • 0uIM

dear friends i have galaxy s4 I9505 but i found 1 major problem n that is its low internal memory than they described only 9 Gb while they mention 16 GB internal memory

• 2014-05-23 12:31
  • pX7H

> In reply to rithwiq @ 2014-05-21 16:01 from utkd - click to readHi Rithwiq, maybe the best thing for you would be to take your phone to a Samsung Service Center nearest to you, I'm sure they should be able to help you solve this matter for you.

• 2014-05-23 00:37
  • 3VRS

> In reply to ABU @ 2014-05-22 14:32 from sy3Q - click to readdo not buy, poor quality battery, can withstand 15-18h

• 2014-05-22 21:06
  • mNM3

While I'm in a video call, my face is very out of focus. I can see this and so do the people talking with me: they see me out of focus.

The front camera seems to be focused at the minimum distance (I tried putting a finger close to the front camera and it is in focus) and there is no way to let it focus elsewhere or on my face. I appreciate the attempt of the device to preserve my reputation, but I don't think it is always the best way to go.

Please note that this doesn't happen when I use the phone (front) camera outside of Skype.

• 2014-05-22 17:07
  • ShwY

I am going to purchase Samsung Galaxy S4 9505 by tomorrow.. I hope it will be found a good Phone set to use.... I was little bit confuse between LG G2 and Samsung S4 9505 .. but finally now I am purchasing S4..

• 2014-05-22 14:32
  • sy3Q

> In reply to Faisal @ 2014-05-18 18:07 from XNts - click to readBase on my experience S4 i9505 is the best phone for me. But the only problem that I encounter is laggy mode during Subway Surfer game, I don't know what is the problem the phone or the game app.

• 2014-05-22 08:40
  • 7Xba

> In reply to eidbest @ 2014-05-18 15:57 from 3VRR - click to readhi eidbest.i downloaded a kitkat firmware from sammobile.com and flashed it using odin.i wont get kitkat update from india.bcoz i9505 is not available in india i think.i didnt saw the indian firmware option in i9505 firmware database in sammobile.com.i downloaded a german firmware(kitkat version).what i noticed today is that their download server is down now.im living in india now but the i9505 was bought while i was in dubai.

• 2014-05-21 16:01
  • utkd

• 2014-05-21 14:40
  • ut$n

> In reply to eidbest @ 2014-05-20 11:23 from xpBj - click to readGreat choice, I have the same phone and its working fine. Great cam :p happy to have it. Thanks

• 2014-05-20 19:58
  • fCxr

> In reply to nikitha @ 2014-05-19 20:06 from 0C4} - click to readHi Nikitha, I am replying only because I happen to have a Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505. My priorities rested on a top notch machine that was fast, reliable, good sound, good cam, good 5" screen and at an affordable price. Now three weeks in owning this beautiful machine, I can confirm that till now, I haven't experienced any of the problems seen on this forum. I am mighty glad I purchased this phone. Now about the S5, since it is the direct successor of the highly successful S4, it certainly is an improvement over what is a still very capable machine no matter how one may look at it. So if you want to be the owner of the latest S series, then if money is no object to you, sure, go for it, but if budget is a major consideration, then the S4 would be a wise choice. Anyway please do ask around for more opinions.

• 2014-05-20 11:23
  • xpBj

dear frnds....plz suggest me which is best among s4 and s5.....I was willing to buy s4 i9505 but saw so many reviews saying that its a crap and performace is waste in s4...it also hav so many problms... is it true..?? am totally confused...kindly help me

• 2014-05-19 20:06
  • 0C4}
Total of 2393 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.