Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

This is an awesome phone. Can someone help advise how I can turn off the opening Samsung introduction tune please? Thanks

• 2014-05-15 04:47
  • TLI8

Updated my Galaxy S4 I9505 to Android Kitkat 4.2.2 about a month ago and I have faced no issues so far. Everything works perfectly. Its smooth and responsive. Battery is also pretty inexpressive. I was able to get a day and a half worth of use out of a single charge with somewhere around 5 hours of screen on time.

• 2014-05-14 19:22
  • KIwp

> In reply to Rocky @ 2014-05-13 21:30 from nTRK - click to readHi Brother, I am using Galaxy S4 i9505 (4G) and I am running official android KitKat on my phone. Check for software updates manually.

• 2014-05-14 19:16
  • KIwp

should i buy S4 or note 3 (Neo) ?

• 2014-05-14 12:25
  • NreC

When will they rollout Kitkat OS for our S4LTE device. S4 3G users got the update.

• 2014-05-13 21:30
  • nTRK

I got this phone a month ago and
- Here are 3 big problems that i discovered (if anyone can help) :
1. The microphones are reversed ,so when i record a video the sounds that come from right side are playing in left the channel, and the sounds from left on the right channel.
3. "Play Store" - The best apps are not available in my country (So a smartphone without good apps is just a wasting)
4. Battery is just not enough you must charge it every day and sometimes even twice a day.
5. Too much apps that I don't need that are installed ,and you cannot uninstall them just disable.
- I still like it , and without these problems it just be perfect.
- If anyone would help i would appreciate that.

• 2014-05-13 21:27
  • Sv3W

I got this phone a month ago and
- Here are 3 big problems that i discovered (if anyone can help) :
1. The microphones are inverted ,so when i record a video the sounds that come from right side are playing in left the channel, and the sounds from left on the right channel. 😠😱😭
2. The audio output is just terrifying (for headphones or aux) {I just didn't expect that} 😠😱😭
5. Too much apps that I don't need that are installed ,and you cannot un install

• 2014-05-13 20:22
  • Sv3W

I bought my S4 I9505 a few months back and now it suddenly gets switched off 3-4 time a day and takes a couple of minutes to start. I tried erase some memory but of no use. Kindly help.

• 2014-05-13 16:46
  • vbPA

Got my S4 i9505 1 week back... Its an awesome phone.

DESIGN:- It is sleek n sexy.. Excellent design... Feels awesome in hand..was confused between black mist n white frost colour.. Finally got the black one and em very happy with it.. Black looks sexy with silver metal frame..

HARDWARE:- Specs wise its close to GS5.. Very responsive phone in every aspect.. CAMERA is very sharp n clear..BATTERY is also good...

SOFTWARE:- its on 4.3.. Havnt updated to 4.4.2.. I heard its kind of buggy.. So em happy with 4.3.. Working flawlessly.. buttery smoooooth.. :)

GO FOR IT EVERY1... You wont regret.. I upgraded from white S3 and em happy with my new buddy smartphone. :)

• 2014-05-13 12:23
  • 6P1G

Got my S4 i9505 1 week back... Its an awesome phone.. DESIGN:- It looks sleek n sexy.. Excellent design... Feels awesome in hand..was confused between black mist n white frost colour.. Finally got the black one and em very happy with it.. It looks kinda sexy..

• 2014-05-13 12:16
  • 6P1G

New Galaxy S4 4G GT-i9515L in Web Site Samsung Brasil (LatinoAmerica Versión) http://www.samsung.com/br/cons...-I9515ZWPZVV

• 2014-05-13 01:39
  • LDqP

hi,

i just bought a new micro sd card for my s4. just to add some memory since 16GB is not enough so i bought 32GB one after i formatted it on my phone and tranferring my photo, musics and even apps from phone memory to SD memory. my RAM keeps indicating it has low ram memory.

what should i do? help

• 2014-05-12 17:24
  • PT7K

I had the same issue with my S4 i9505. It kept on freezes every day, sometimes twice or thrice a day. What I did was erased some of my phone internal memory, uninstalled few unnecessary apps and turned off Google location reporting. It had solved my problem. It has been few days now and phone is working flawlessly. Especially that Google Location Reporting feature was draining my battery alot. Now battery time has improved and I can use my phone for 30 hours with ease.

• 2014-05-12 15:28
  • 6Qwr

> In reply to Dheck @ 2014-05-11 11:05 from vj1k - click to readSo what did you love so much in this phone the Box maybe???

• 2014-05-11 16:56
  • nt6m

Well, I'm into now past my second week of using this beautiful phone. The battery life has improved a little now allowing me to juice it for a whole day. So far I've seen no negative issue yet, it's been truly a pleasant phone to use. I guess one has to see the priorities when purchasing a smartphone. I am happy with the richness of the 5 inch screen, my priorities are a good cam, a good listening experience, both of which the S4 provides generously and a removable battery. The LTE too is another big bonus in our ever demanding world of communications. Though the S4 feels solid and well built, it being such a good phone to own and use, a good fold up cover, plus a good quality screen protection will assure that this phone will provide you for a long time dependable and trustworthy service. In all honesty I can only recommend it as an excellent phone, still top notch in ever sector.

• 2014-05-11 16:11
  • 3VRW

Hello S4 users.. I bought one, 1 week ago.. And I can say, love this phone so much.. But 3 things i dont like from this fone, the battery life, heating issue & the purple display issue..

• 2014-05-11 11:05
  • vj1k

After my bad experience in Samsung Galaxy S4, the unit get extremely hot and the battery become swollen, I changed the battery twice from Samsung dealer in period of 4 months, and even charging time on USB is very very slow.Also MMC issues every time I connect my mobile to laptop the laptop hang than I discover that the problem is from the MMC.
Therefore I don’t recommend any body to buy Samsung mobile phone and waist their money, there is a lot of other brands 100 times better than Samsung mobile like HTC one LG G2 Xperia Z2, this is my advice after experience.

• 2014-05-11 09:01
  • nt6m

Get S4 and flash with Cyanogenmod. You will never use back Samsung UI. Try it.

• 2014-05-10 14:29
  • vV5I

I purchased this phone a few days ago. In my family we've already got a few Samsung phones in use, but as far as I am concerned this is my first one. I've been using Nokia, HTC, BB, Motorolla and Sony for quite a while, all of them great phones, but now I can say that I am truly pleased with my S4. It's very fast, butter smooth, seamless and a pleasant phone to have around. Maybe the battery is not the most durable I've seen but overall I simply cannot fault it in any way. I will definitely recommend it as a good buy.

• 2014-05-06 23:14
  • xqGS

Bro's if thinking about buying this phone do it. I have it for a week its nice best phone i have had so far(Had batterly problems with galaxy gio and galaxy ace) Even if gs4 battery runs out I can buy new cheap one because gs4 is popular phone. Phone also good camera. Good speed good gaming amoled screen is damn sharp!

• 2014-05-06 21:11
  • T3L8
Total of 2397 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.