Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to ShadowLegion @ 2014-10-02 14:14 from Mfx3 - click to read9505 is the Quad core snapdragon 600 processor the 9500 is the octa core

• 2014-10-12 00:16
  • 0uIB

> In reply to ashafi @ 2014-10-08 16:28 from uRBx - click to readI9500 is noot the best and its NOOT THE ONLY real S4.

• 2014-10-12 00:12
  • 0uIB

Yes you can

• 2014-10-11 13:40
  • 7XbH

I just need to ask that can we update galaxy s4 after unrooting it and installing official rom from sammobile.

• 2014-10-11 09:55
  • vp6I

> In reply to revilo @ 2014-10-08 19:18 from YT@S - click to readJust download the official firmware to Sammobile.com and install to your phone using Odin.

• 2014-10-09 17:42
  • 7X9x

I've been using the Galaxy S4 I.9505 LTE for months now, it's been highly reliable and a real pleasure to use. Initially with Android 4.3 I did not have LTE with my connections options, but after I upgraded to 4.4.2, the phone got its fair dues. LTE is now available, battery life is a lot better, the phone is actually now faster, so all in all, this phone still is very good value for money, and above all, remains one of the best top performers.

• 2014-10-09 12:24
  • 3bZG

> In reply to ashafi @ 2014-10-08 16:28 from uRBx - click to readi9500 is not LTE,,, poor signal

• 2014-10-09 02:50
  • vxpc

Samsung

Lessons Learned about solving knowing problems.

When you have just one user point a call at your support, it is just an “ISSUE”. You can take a while to solve it.
When you have a lot of users with the same problem at your support, it is a “PROBLEM” that should have your attention, and quick solve solution!

In Fri, 15 Aug 2014 14:55:27 +0000 (Build date), Samsung delivery their Android 4.4.2 version (Product Code: ZTO, PDA: I9505VJUGNH2, CSC: I9505ZTOGNH1, MODEM: I9505VJUGNH2) to all GT-I9505 users in Brazil.

This version was delivered with some problems that have been pointed out by users in Samsung support site, and various websites specializing in Android. However, so far, Samsung only suggests users to wait for a new version of the OS that will fix the problem, but not informs WHEN this will happening!

The IR Blaster problem is a knowing issue (BUG), but there are others problem with this OS version,like: “com.google.process.location” process stops.

I have no idea how many devices were sold in Brazil but, as far as I know was a lot. Which mean, many users with the same problem! Which should draw the attention of Samsung to quickly solve those problems, isn’t it?

Strangely, even after 54 days, Samsung has no provision to resolve the problem, and let all your users literally unsolved.

Possible quick solutions:

The best one: Identified the problem (not functioning IR Blaster), compile a new version of the OS with the problem solved and immediately deliver to all users (via Kies or OTA);

The second one (workaround): Compile the previous version of the OS with a new number and immediately deliver to all users;

The third one (the worst): Leave everything as it is, because this is really the intention of the company (SAMSUNG) remove intentionally the functions of devices, so the users consider buying a new device, which is ILLEGAL! Or maybe users choose to change its choices and buy others companies devices!!!

For me, or they show a solution, like first or second presented here, or it will be consider relevant when I will change my device to consider other players. I still believe Samsung is better in hardware and software, but after that episode I start to consider other options!

Or I’m taken in serious, or I’ll not take them as well.

• 2014-10-08 19:43
  • JnYw

how to fix this "youe device has been modified software updates are not available" i want to get back to the official firmware... thanks

• 2014-10-08 19:18
  • YT@S

> In reply to Haizq @ 2014-09-30 17:45 from 6PbR - click to read9500 is best.
actually real S4 is 9500

• 2014-10-08 16:28
  • uRBx

Please help me my Galaxy S4 i9505 after installing the latest update of Kitkat 4.4.2 I noticed the Mobile date is always auto On which is the data plan option is uncheck.

• 2014-10-08 12:58
  • 7Xb1

samsung galaxy i9505 is a best cell phone.i am using this cell phone almost for 10 months. its superb.

• 2014-10-08 07:19
  • uWRJ

hi please help me to select
1. galaxy s4 i9505 i think i9505 is best

• 2014-10-06 20:05
  • HI9}

best phone ever have
it is the best
won't buy other phone until now
never liked s5

• 2014-10-06 13:40
  • StN6

The way I usually fix this is by doing a factory reset. Now you'll lose all your application data and possibly all your photos contacts and other content when doing this.

To do a factory reset, turn off your phone. Then:

- Hold the power button, home button and volume up button until the White 'Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505' logo pops up and release the power button but keep holding the vol up and home button. Once it's booted up the recovery with the blue text, or etc. Release the keys and navigate the menu with the vol up and vol down. Use the power button to select the option. There should be a 'Wipe Data / Factory Reset' Option there somewhere. That should fix the problem for you.

• 2014-10-06 11:58
  • v6ij

Does anyone know if Galaxy S4 I9505 users will ever get the TouchWiz Nature UX 3.0 update? I heard a few news saying that it has been confirmed, but since that, i haven't heard any other news.

• 2014-10-05 19:34
  • mHYk

when you unlock the screen push and hold your finger until a pencil is apearing on your screen then select if you want or not a message to be display on your display

• 2014-10-04 19:02
  • 0Ub6

Please help me, my galaxy s4 have an error everytime to restart the process location is always pop-up. Kitkat 4.4.2 version.

• 2014-10-04 04:07
  • 7X9v

Can someone help me plz. How do l get my name and number off the wallpaper screen?

• 2014-10-03 12:21
  • LxIW

• 2014-10-03 12:17
  • LxIW
Total of 2445 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.