Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

No android phone comes with flash anymore, it´s a system thing, you have to download a third party app if you want it, many third party navigators have flash already, there is no other way around no modern phone have Flash anymore.

• 2014-07-12 11:11
  • JX0I

I recently bought Samsung S4 I9505 initially it was good and I recently upgraded my phone to kit kat version(4.4.2) and from here on wards started the problem that from the last week, I observed that the phone immediately turns off with out the battery completely getting drained off. That was a great surprise for me that the battery was at almost 85% and even then when using any app in my phone it is often geeting turned off and I immediately connect to charging and the start using my phone, and why is it so happening that though the battery time exists? Please some one help me out in this regard.How to over come this problem.

• 2014-07-12 06:04
  • mIfe

What will be the latest OS version for Samsung GT i9505? i have kitkat 4.4.2..

• 2014-07-11 16:55
  • PT7K

> In reply to Naim @ 2014-07-10 17:35 from gC7@ - click to readFor the battery, well its the kitkat bug! Update to 4.4.4 with cyanogenmod or other custom roms or downgrade to 4.3 or 4.2. Alternatively you can grab an Anker 5200 or 7800mah extended battery and keep the bugged 4.4.2. These batteries are reliable and last forever. Mind you NFC is only enabled on the 5200mah, NOT THE 7800.

BTW, I don't recommend you going with zerolemon batteries, their durability is shit. As for Hyperion, their 5000ish model is fine, but the 7000ish is a scam.

As for the volume, you must be deaf or something... I put the volume at 4-5 when I drive a relatively loud car with in-ear headphones and its loud enough.

Furthermore I use a negative "V" equalizer configuration ( I start at 0db on bass and treble and dip into -db on the mids ).

That's a third, or less, of its full volume + an equalizer setting that drops the volume a tad too. And to top it all off, I suffer from acuphens.

Really, you need to get your ears checked. :/

For the games, try a resolution changer app to reduce the resolution and get a more fluid gaming experience that will be less taxing on the processor. Check in the google play store, there are a few good apps for this.

Good luck.

• 2014-07-11 14:13
  • 86uM

I have a copy from this phone one Dual sim card everithing is the same,but only i need to know if this phone have Flash Player...

• 2014-07-11 04:33
  • 7ByF

1. Battery drains so fast you can't imagine it.
2. It overheats on every game you play.
3. The audio output from the headphone jack is very bad , I mean the quality is good but the volume is very low comapared to other phones for ex. Iphone (and i hate that fact)
4. When you do video rec. you'll find out that the mic. are reversed. (Are they by Samsung deaf ?)

- Without these problems ,I think it would be the best phone on the market .
(If anyone can help i would appreciate it.)

• 2014-07-10 17:35
  • gC7@

> In reply to summit @ 2014-07-04 05:57 from vaN} - click to readIntall battery defender.

• 2014-07-09 13:48
  • 6QcJ

Such a great cell phone. I appreciate to samsung.

• 2014-07-09 13:46
  • 6QcJ

i upgrade from s2 to s4 i9505
s4 is the worst samsung phone ever
battery drains too fast and what is the worst thing it overheats with evrything u do
i play for only 2 minutes and u cant hold, its temp goes 60 celcius
i connect to internet and temp is 60 celcius
shittttttt

• 2014-07-08 16:07
  • 0TFK

Which phone is better Samsung S4 OR Htc One?
Usage wise - battery life, camera, calling, smoothness

• 2014-07-08 15:29
  • bJAZ

i have a problem with igo. after update to 4.4.2 I put in to device memory. but can not start. because always pop up an error with greece map. when I delete map. work ok. can anybody help me? thanks

• 2014-07-08 12:49
  • 9EX4

when will samsung s4 dual sim launched,if launched i will buy it same day.

• 2014-07-08 09:59
  • PRTN

Am so fed up with this phone, has great features but poor network signal and the battery drains too fast. Im so never buying another highend samsung phone.

• 2014-07-08 07:11
  • N7Dn

> In reply to sucker punch @ 2014-07-02 10:56 from UNAj - click to readS4 is great but like what uved said it runs out of battery, just do this, change the network settings to wcdma, not the LTE network, then observed. Ok.

• 2014-07-07 19:33
  • 7XdK

I update to 4.3 n my wifi is not working I think I will root back to 4.2 I didn't had any problems until I update to 4.3

• 2014-07-07 14:51
  • Ibxs

Never update your s4 to kitkat.I have found solution for s4 kitkat battery drain.. I think its just my unit.. I have change mobile network to 2g only for text and calls.. I have done what they said in the internet. Hard reset then wipe partition.. then wipe data/reformat. Then reboot.. Another thing (only my opinion) 4.4.2 kitkat is for nexus devices.. as you seem fit nexus devices does not have micro sd card.. I removed my sd card and let my s4 drain till 0% battery.. maybe the battery drain is from the sd card.. bcoz nexus devices doesnt have sd card.. and kitkat is not optimized for s4.. with minimal settings.. my s4 is 83% percent just on standby for 35hrs.. I will drain it to 0 and tell you how many hours it can endure..

• 2014-07-07 05:07
  • t7Xh

my galaxy s4 is a UAE version, and it is still Jelly Bean. it cant update to Kitkat.. what to do? will i root it?

• 2014-07-06 14:42
  • uSWv

After the kit kat update i believe it is time for root. I will drop anything i can from the phone...

• 2014-07-05 07:51
  • 0Zqb

You can install update of new firmware KitKat 4.4.2 by insatlling Samsung Kies and plugging your samsung galaxy s4 into your computer(desktop r laptop)if your samsung galaxy s4 doesnt install firmware updates autoamatically via wifi.

• 2014-07-04 15:20
  • 6Qus

My s4 drains so fast in kitkat.. Yes its smoother and faster than jellybean.. Wish samsung had optimized the kitkat os and removed too much bloatwares rather than just push kitkat aggresively to update by consumers.. This is my last samsung phone.. I will switch to g3.. Amoled drains battery fas.. I would go for an ips and good battery backup..

• 2014-07-04 05:57
  • vaN}
Total of 2279 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.