Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to KK @ 2015-01-05 13:13 from X0G6 - click to readYes it comes in dual sim with model num i9502

• 2015-01-06 05:16
  • 6QjV

Hii friends is s4 available in dual SIM plzz rply thanks :-)

• 2015-01-05 13:13
  • X0G6

when will this phone get lollipop update in india

• 2015-01-04 19:59
  • vwmA

I bougt this phone-but I9515. Will he get a lollipop. I can not find this information nowhere.
Phone is great,but battery life is horrible. With normal use hardly endure the whole day. (10-11 hours). But if I use internet for 3 haour,a few calls and messages my battery last 6-7 only hours. Is this normal (i turned off all aplications i do not use,screen brihhtness is on 40%,only wi-fi is always turned on).

• 2015-01-02 15:07
  • 0T3b

I bought s view cover of s4 but it doesnt fit in my s4 I9515 value edition. Does the back cover of s4 9500 and s4 9515 are different???

• 2015-01-02 14:29
  • YPeH

• 2015-01-02 14:25
  • YPeH

Samsung galaxy i9505 is very nice cell phone ever.

• 2015-01-01 05:38
  • uZaU

> In reply to ghie @ 2014-12-31 04:56 from 9Lay - click to read@ ghie

Go to Settings/My device/Motions and gestures and Settings/My device/Smart screen and turn all the options OFF

• 2014-12-31 17:24
  • mySN

> In reply to no troll @ 2014-12-30 17:11 from 9EEa - click to readLOL
Great prank, though evil.
Please do not belive him, the phone is not at all waterproof.

• 2014-12-31 13:43
  • MjQt

I have a Samasung Galaxy S4 I9505 which is running on Android 4.3 Jellybeans. It was purchased in Australia. Kindly advise how can I update it to 4.4 Kitkat? when I check software update, it says "Your devise has been modified. Software updates are not available."

• 2014-12-31 09:45
  • 6P{v

how do you remove the auto click of the camera.
it's like the face detector, when the camera detects the face it captures it. in my case, the camera is pointed towards an item (not a person's face)but it still captures the image automatically.
same goes with the video cam, it automatically starts by itself.

• 2014-12-31 04:56
  • 9Lay

actualy this phone is waterproff up to 1meter for about 30 mins, so you can take underwater pictures and videos with it

• 2014-12-30 17:11
  • 9EEa

No!!!please S4 users the lollipop software will only be available from mid January! Till than! Happy New year!

• 2014-12-30 12:09
  • fjRM

dear admin;

did anyone update the your phone s4 running of kikat to lollipop. Pls. let us know thanks

• 2014-12-29 07:52
  • Sqj}

> In reply to NHLAKS @ 2014-12-24 09:15 from NH8Y - click to readIts normal system storage

• 2014-12-26 01:54
  • 9KPC

Hi! My i9505's battery drains fast and i charging this twice a day. Pls tell me what should i do.
my mail address: alianjurist@yahoo.com

• 2014-12-25 13:11
  • KIJW

> In reply to ajoy @ 2014-12-22 17:14 from t0DT - click to readHi Ajoy. This is why I previously suggested to visit the nearest authorized Samsung service center. Maybe it would involve a bit more of cash, but certainly it would eliminate the need for guess working. You see, smartphones are rather delicate when it comes to modifying their nature, of curse unless one has a good idea of what they're doing. In my case my phone had its original CSC (Country Sales Code)as XEF for France. Because I live in Lebanon, I downloaded Kit Kat Android version 4.4.2 but this time opting for the XSG CSC variant for UAE. Using Odin, I flashed my phone and till now it's working like a charm. Please see your nearest service center, they can get you out of this problem.

• 2014-12-24 13:35
  • 3bZG

Been using Android 5.0 lollipop GPE and it's just fantastic,smooth, very fast, this is just another level...

No problems, glitches, everything just works...

Only requirement is to install updated apps and games from the play store...which is fair enough

Lollipop is the best... makes other phone look like toys when you compare them side by side

I wonder where are all the iboys that used to say Android lags...lags,freezing,slowing down does not exist in Lollipop 5.0 GPE

Even full HD games run butter smooth... I play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, Asphalt 8 Airborne, Need for Speed-Most Wanted, Call of Duty...etc

• 2014-12-24 10:19
  • NmRf

I bought the phone in less than a week ago but the strange thing is that, the internal space is 9.25GB instead of 16GB. Is this normal or should I take it back because with the applications included is still doesn't amount to 16GB.

• 2014-12-24 09:15
  • NH8Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-23 12:05 from t0DR - click to read@ ajoy

You can download an official ROM from:

or
http://www.sammobile.com/ (sign up first)

and either flash the phone yourself or get someone who knows how to to do it for you.

• 2014-12-23 23:22
  • mySN
Total of 2605 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4.