Samsung I997 Infuse 4G - user opinions and reviews

7.5
7.5
7.4

Hi,

I am planing to buy this phone @ 21,000 INR, Is it worthy to buy it or not? and tell me can it be upgradable to Andriod 4.0 Icecream Sandwich ???

• 2012-03-29 17:33
  • utZS

i cant xcess internet on my infuse 4g can any one help me

• 2012-03-25 13:48
  • uwd$

Hi I just bought a samsung infuse i997 and unfortunately I find a brown spot occupying almost half of the screen. what is the cause and possible remedy for this problem please

• 2012-03-24 21:22
  • fqxp

How come i can't seem to send or recieve multimedia messages? I tried resetting the phone, but still doesn't work.

• 2012-03-22 02:12
  • kZ8U

> In reply to albertz @ 2012-02-27 12:23 from KS9M - click to readgetting hot while charging n' using is quite normal. but it above average; there could be a problem

• 2012-03-20 16:06
  • iwpB

> In reply to abhi @ 2012-03-03 14:39 from t}9I - click to readIt's only for America. Read the features before decide

• 2012-03-18 16:19
  • iwpJ

> In reply to jai @ 2012-03-07 08:58 from vGyu - click to readMy opinion
1. Its quite big 4.5" (but lightweight and thin). You can have trouble to put this phone in jeans.
2. GPS is working fine.
3. It drains Battery fast. But i installed customs ROMs and mod.from XDA to improve the battery life.
Thanks
Nits

• 2012-03-15 08:29
  • ut5f

> In reply to [deleted post]it's not officially available in Dubai, but you can get it from some classifieds websites for around dhs 1300/- or less also . this is truly one of the best devices which i m using for my daily work. The display and speed is much better than my brother's galaxy sII . I have rooted the phone and installed a Custom rom which runs smooth without any problems.
The best part is that this phone supports HDMI out ....and i m using a Bluetooth keyboard with track pad to surf the internet and watch youtube on my 46in led tv.

• 2012-03-14 12:05
  • nCeJ

Hi there.My samsung infuse keeps on going on and off to flight mode automatically thus it drops and picks up network on its own.Anyone suggest a remedy?

• 2012-03-12 20:16
  • fujI

> In reply to albertz @ 2012-02-27 12:23 from KS9M - click to readDO you usually charge your phone over night? for using the internet its natural for the phone to heat up a little bit bec of the battery running many apps/feat on the phone. But in any case that you're already having issue holding bec its to hot. call your service provider for option.

• 2012-03-12 19:22
  • TfX2

> In reply to maurocas @ 2012-03-08 03:43 from q5xs - click to readI think ny friend . U don't know much abt the phones that's y you are calling this phone slow. Every samsung stock firmware is crap. But once u put a custom rom on your device . Then it will show the real performance. My phone runs blazing fast . And i am using a stock custom rom . No lags. Everything works and runs smoothly. I luv my infuse more than my atrix2.

• 2012-03-10 05:54
  • HxcK

This phone is really slow has many issues get freeze constantly

• 2012-03-08 03:43
  • q5xs

> In reply to Nits7111 @ 2012-02-04 06:56 from ut5h - click to readhi nits
i 4m Delhi
i m quite interested in buying infuse.
can u tell any downside of this phone.
as it is basically an at&t phone also have u used gps on this phone?

• 2012-03-07 08:58
  • vGyu

hi all! this phone is it good? can any help.

• 2012-03-06 23:32
  • ibhq

samsung infuse 4g vs htc desire s,which one is the best

• 2012-03-06 04:38
  • IaE5

how is the music player & is it available in India...????????

• 2012-03-03 14:39
  • t}9I

have roger infuse with GB 2.3.3, any body knows if ICS will be upgraded on infuse.

• 2012-03-03 14:13
  • 3CaN

> In reply to pjforrestersr @ 2012-02-21 11:55 from iT2Z - click to readyou should download Odin,then go into download mode for your phone by pressing volume up , volume down at the same time and connect the phone to your pc to reflash to stock rom . go look on youtube for some video tutorials there are alot about this subject

• 2012-02-27 18:46
  • xpV%

my Samsung Infuse 4G gets really really HOT recently everytime I connect it to the battery-charger. Like earlier today when I woke up, it was sooo hot that I was afraid it would exploded too :-(

Sometimes it also gets really hot if I stay online (via GPRS) too long...

Can anyone help me explain why and the solution for it ? Does it mean I must replace the battery itself ??

I bought it only 3 months ago.

Appreciate all answers !
Thanks !!!

• 2012-02-27 12:23
  • KS9M

> In reply to antone @ 2012-02-24 11:22 from 3LAH - click to readYes u can unlock . Search on ebay and google.

• 2012-02-26 12:41
  • 3YYW
Total of 737 user reviews and opinions for Samsung I997 Infuse 4G.