Samsung J200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1

Very Good Phone. My J 200 Phone is 4 years now.

• 2013-02-27 11:24
  • v{tk

> In reply to BOB @ 2012-08-22 23:55 from dMKb - click to readCan you eject the Memory card and Clean after try.

• 2013-02-27 11:14

I want A Housing for my J 200 Phone. Please Can you help me

• 2013-02-27 11:11
  • v{tk

Your memory card is full of virus.

• 2012-09-08 15:58
  • Hxf@

can anybody explain me why when i try to open the memory card on the phone it restarts at once.in the morning it was working perfectly but now it is not working an it should

• 2012-08-22 23:55
  • dMKb

> In reply to AdaM @ 2009-02-26 15:18 from PSPr - click to read Ther'S no music player .

• 2011-02-09 18:31
  • s8d5

> In reply to ben @ 2010-05-24 08:56 from PGAv - click to readSorry, No you can not. there is no internal GPS receiver. the screen is too small. the processor is too slow. and no Garmin version for this machine. Your best choice is Google Maps ,which use GSM BTS triangulation.

• 2010-08-10 04:22
  • MfxX

can i install garmin for this phone? hoping for reply. Thanks.

• 2010-05-24 08:56
  • PGAv

> In reply to Hilda Chandra @ 2009-06-26 07:03 from wr4x - click to readi had one
battery had autonomy for just one day, with no use
the sound of my calls was always cutted-people said it was sliced

• 2010-03-29 16:45
  • 0Eea

I like this phone, because it has many good functions and it's easy to use.

But the bad thing with this phone is that the receiving is not good. Even 3G doesn't help where I live, so therefore I can't use it anymore, at least not at home. I've tried other phones with better receiving, but I don't like them. I want this phone, but with better receiving!

The other bad thing with this phone is the sound while listening to music, almost no bass.

The good thing is that it's durable. I've had it for 1,5 year, and nothing is broken, never any problem with anything. I always keep the handsfree connected to it, so it's easy to just pick it up and answer. And I haven't been careful at all with it, but it's still not broken.

So I'm so sorry this phone doesn't work where I live, because i can't find any other phone as good as this, (exept from the bad receiving...)

• 2009-09-28 21:22
  • p8Di

hi this phone rocks! i can play mp3,videos, save msg and phnebook on MicroSD card. although it has 40mb internal memory. but i put 4g of micro SD and it works well. i just love this phone, if you are a samsung fanatic you might be love this one. sleek design. just love it the way it looks. just use Bluetooth stereo headset for music and Bluetooth headset for calling, so the charger/headset port will not be damage or be shaky. i think it depends on the user how to use it. as for me i really love this phone =) it looks so beautiful =)

• 2009-09-20 15:24
  • w0PK

> In reply to imemyselfmaie @ 2009-06-04 08:28 from vxp3 - click to readWHy don't you try to download games from smart or globe 3G? The only thing is The games there are for sale. I got one game from Smart 3G man and it cost me Php50. With regards with the signal, I'm not sure man, but I noticed that my j200 could not get a high signal even if i'm located in metro manila. I even have problems sometimes when somebody calls me from abroad. Better ask the guys from samsung about this.

• 2009-07-13 11:40
  • 2ApZ

This phone rocks, baby! The design is nice, shiny black like my shoes. Reception is acceptable, internet browsing is good (depends on the place, though). Except if you use this phone to browse too long, it produces considerable heat. Like mine it becomes so hot that it fries my SIM card!!
So, careful on using it as modem.

• 2009-06-26 07:03
  • wr4x

hey guys. could anyone tell me how to download games in this phone? i mean, from the computer..it doesnt seem to work when i DL games from my computer..XI

thanks in advance!

one more thing, is this phone really have bad/weak signal reception??

• 2009-06-04 08:28
  • vxp3

> In reply to john @ 2009-05-13 11:32 from Pxxd - click to readyour welcome :)

if i see the specification of samsung f250 is a good phone, but im curious about the capacity battery it just 800maH, the battery life will reduce quickly
- i think u will charge daily if u are a hard user like taking photos to much
- but if u are a moderate user just play mp3 several times, i think this can match with your need

have a nice day

• 2009-05-14 18:01
  • Pxik

Think again if u wanna buy this one. I'm using this phone since march 08..and now the phone always restart when i try to turn it off, batt life is easily drop,usb/headset connector is pretty shaky,signal reception is weak,internet connections via 3g on operamini very slow,and the earpiece are not working anymore so i receive calls only with loudspeaker turn on!!

• 2009-05-13 13:10
  • ji{R

> In reply to abun @ 2009-05-13 01:18 from Pxik - click to readthank you sir but actually i wanted a phone with edge(cause no 3g in my country) and a good mp3 player. will samsung f250 be a good choice?

• 2009-05-13 11:32
  • Pxxd

> In reply to abun @ 2009-05-13 00:52 from Pxik - click to read- sorry, im mistake in typing "LG KG250", i want correction that, the truth is LG KU250 all of features in LG KU250 is similiar with Samsung J200.
- yes J200 can capture videos with CIF resolution, but i think not good enough because the frame rate is very low, to optimize the photos & videos u must capture photos/videos in a good lightning condition & for stability be gentle, slowly when u move your phone.

• 2009-05-13 01:18
  • F

> In reply to John @ 2009-05-11 18:26 from ji{R - click to read- i heard samsung j200 cannot play mp3 from memory card, if we want play mp3 we must stored mp3 in phone memory.
- the battery life is good enough if we use call/sms/mp3, but if we use for internet/the phone become modem to PC/take photos/videos the battery will drop fast, but if u treat well u can safe more the battery life
- if u have a minimize budget but wanna a good phone with rich features u should buy this phone, another option is LG KG250 it have same features
- but if u have a little bit more budget i recommended nokia 6120classic

• 2009-05-13 00:52
  • Pxik

Can this phone really record cif videos? I mean cif is better than qvga. And is the sound quality good and does the mp3 player have equalizers? I want to buy this phone soon. Thanks in advance.

• 2009-05-11 18:26
  • ji{R
Total of 120 user reviews and opinions for Samsung J200.