shadowed_angst, 27 Oct 2008Still depends on what you want: Other points to consider: * J700 has bigger screen (2 in... moreThanks for the info. I do like using 3G and don't really mind the smaller screen!
I have bought the phone on prepaid at Game end of September without a memory card. Now I have bought a memory card and inserted on the phone, the icon of it being on my phone appears on my screen however I cant set it as my default memory or atleast save any file on it. Everytime I try to save music via bluetooth it respond by stating that the phone memory is full. Would you please assist me to set the memory card as a default memory on my phone.076 786 2989
I am having trouble with my phone, i am able to send text msg's but not receive them. Ant idea what's wrong?
shadowed_angst, 27 Oct 2008In my opinion...
J750 IS worth it if:
* you really wanna try / you really like a Samsung... moreok thanks a bunch really helpful information
well id better go for a motorola k1
lonewolf, 26 Oct 2008I subscribed at globe postpaid plan but they said it has no usb cable. Why is it like that? Because that's the way it is.. the package contents for this model, doesn't include a USB cable. Some phones, like the lower-spec mid-range phones like J750, doesn't include a USB cable. It doesn't even have a memory card included. You'd have to buy them separately.
MattD, 25 Oct 2008I was wondering...I want to get a phone for xmas, and i'm tossing up between this j750 & the j... moreStill depends on what you want:
Other points to consider:
* J700 has bigger screen (2 inches) but has lower resolution (128x160 pixels); for J750: 1.8 inches, 176x220 pixels
* J750 has 3G (hi-speed internet)
J750 has more features, but you will be paying more for nothing if you don't use 3G.
Jess, 25 Oct 2008hey guys!!
im planning to buy a samsung j750 because my samsung u700 decided to uh...let itse... moreIn my opinion...
J750 IS worth it if:
* you really wanna try / you really like a Samsung-branded phone
* you want a stylish slider
* you want a relatively low-cost 3G slider
J750 IS NOT worth it if:
* you want to have the most features you can get for the price you pay
* you want a phone with polished software (J750 software/firmware is notches below Nokia and SE)
What are those unpolished features in J750? here are some of them:
* no background music playback
* you won't reach a total of 100 messages stored in the inbox and outbox folders because incoming SMS messages can't be automatically saved in the phone; your sim memory will be full and you'd have to either delete or move messages; when moving a message from the inbox, you can only do it one at a time
* notes can only be up to 100 characters long
* alarms don't work when phone is switched off
* objects received thru bluetooth can only be saved on phone memory, which is only 8MB. You can move them to the memory card later, but picture this: if you copy 4MB files (like mp3s), you can only copy 2 files at a time. Copying 50 files will take you a long while.
I subscribed at globe postpaid plan but they said it has no usb cable. Why is it like that?
I was wondering...I want to get a phone for xmas, and i'm tossing up between this j750 & the j700. I like the screen colours (256K) on this one, but I've seen the small internal memory. So, what do think? j750 or j700?
im planning to buy a samsung j750 because my samsung u700 decided to uh...let itself go for a while.
im sick of spending money on a phone that will die i need a phone thats $129 australia dollars but is it worth the money
thanks for your replies
melbon, 23 Oct 2008in this article, it has a USB? WHY NOW i HAD J750 and the globe said that it doesn't have a USB?It definitely has USB. The agent who attended to you is either stupid or lazy.
in this article, it has a USB?
WHY NOW i HAD J750 and the globe said that it doesn't have a USB?
Anonymous, 20 Oct 2008is there a way to have my own alert message tone activated not the default???1) go to Settings > Phone Profiles
2) scroll to the profile you're currently using
3) select Options > Edit
4) press Right D-pad button to move to the
New Message tab
5) scroll to Message Alert tone
6) select Options > Change > Use my alert tone
7) search for your new message tone; only polyphonic tones/ midi files are allowed; mp3 can't be used as message tone
is there a way to have my own alert message tone activated not the default???
Anonymous, 20 Oct 2008is there a way to switch-off the keypad tone?This works for me: in standby mode, press decrease volume button repeatedly; do opposite to increase keypad tone